Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaq needs to have an audience

"We go out in the car hoping for an audience"

16
12 Comments 12
41.2k Views 41.2k
778 words 778 words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"Lockdown has been tough for everyone, Jaq hopes we can get some enjoyment by going out in the car."

As lockdown reaches almost twelve weeks we all need to find ways of getting some sexy fun.

After a couple of discussions Jaq and I decided to find a safe way to have some sexy fun. It was early Sunday evening, we decided to go for a drive and have sex in the car. Jaq got all dressed up in high heels and sexy lingerie, while I picked out a few toys to take with us. We set off about 7pm, the drive to the spot we had chosen was about a half hour drive away. We had chosen a car park that was known for dogging couples, we had been before and had some real fun.

We knew that due to the current social distancing rules that we would need to keep apart from onlookers, however we could still hopefully enjoy a sexy experience with an audience.

Only one other car was in the car park when we arrived, we parked opposite the other and got into the back seat. Luckily the car is large with plenty of room, Jaq was excited and keen to get some fun underway. I soon had her panties off and her tits on show, my cock was as hard as ever and Jaq was giving it some oral attention.

It was not long before we heard footsteps on the gravel surface of the car park. We would sometimes let others join in but not today due to the Covid situation. Two guys arrived and stood beside the car, I told them that they were welcome to watch if they wanted. 

Jaq was very excited as I handed her a big rubber cock, she looked at the guys as she playfully licked and sucked it. Jaq soon had her legs spread for all to see, we all watched as the rubber cock slipped into her wet hairy pussy. 

I was very turned on as I watched my wife masturbate for mine and our guests pleasure. Jaq had her stockinged feet and high heels in the air as she had her first orgasm.

The windows were getting a little steamed up, I cracked them open a little and they soon cleared. Jaq watched as the two guys stroked stiff cocks hoping for some more action. Jaq was sucking my cock as they watched on, we watched as the first guy shot his cum onto the window. I handed Jaq another of her toys, a big purple dildo we call the monster, at ten inches long with an impressive girth she loves it.

MiaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRomanov

I looked out of the window as another car arrived, two more guys got out and I beckoned them over. Jaq now had four guys watching and she did not dissapoint, the purple monster was lubed up and she gave an impressive show as she fucked her hairy pussy for all to see. 

All the guys watching were stroking decent erections, Jaq had a huge orgasm as two of the guys erupted over the windows. Only one of the guys had not shot his load yet, Jaq suggested I cum over her tits as he watched. I stroked my cock until I unleashed a huge load over Jaq, covering her tits and face. Jaq said she would love to suck the remaining guy off, unfortunately this could not happen. Jaq settled for me licking her tits clean while the remaining guy jerked off for her pleasure.

The four guys were really grateful for some entertainment, thanking us as they were about to leave. I called them back and exchanged numbers with them, promising that we could have a repeat performance soon.

Although not as we would of liked we had enjoyed a little fun, Jaq was keen to follow up with another meeting. I knew why Jaq was so keen, she wanted to be covered in cum by all four of them. I must admit that when I cleaned the car an awful lot of cum had been produced.

A couple of days later we contacted one of the guys, he told us that he was never into cleaning up but watching me had really turned him. We skyped for him the following evening, I shagged Jaq while he watched. We gave him a great show as I cleaned Jaqs hairy pussy as my cum oozed out. Vernon as we found his name to be was delighted.

We have arranged to meet as soon as it is safe to do so. Vernon wants to be our cum servant, cleaning Jaq after I have filled her.

Who knows how long we will have to wait for me to write about that adventure.

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments