Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The "Smart" Vibrator, Chapter 2

"With the kids safely in school, Donna wants to see just how "smart" her vibrator is!"

44
21 Comments 21
9.5k Views 9.5k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Now that Donna was naked, this was it. She got up on the bed and spread her legs in preparation for blast off. She turned on the vibrator, selecting the automatic setting, the big button at the bottom of the control pad. 

She figured she would let the device show her what it was capable of. She lowered it to her pussy and squealed with shock when she felt the first buzz against her clit. It was glorious! 

Slowly moving it around a bit, she experimented, experiencing what it did to her. The constant tingling sensation was new and intensely pleasurable. 

Donna could already feel her pussy gushing even wetter, and it felt like the nerves in her pussy lips and clit were on fire as a hard, fast orgasm began to take over her body.

Her body began to shake, but Donna kept the vibrator pressed to her clit. The pulsating rhythm was too addictive for her to stop. There was a moment where Donna imagined she'd be able to stay like this forever. 

Then, as her pussy began to contract, tightening as her climax reached its peak, she sank the vibe all the way into her body, increasing the speed to the maximum setting as she did so. The contractions in her pussy were turning into pulsing spasms. 

The new sensation, of being filled with the buzzing mass of the vibrator, made Donna gasp, leaving her breathless as she came uncontrollably around the toy.

"OHHH, MYYY GODDD!" Donna screamed as the device gave her a thunderous, earth-shattering orgasm. "OHH, FUUCKK MEE!"

The vibrator was sustaining Donna's orgasm in a way she had never experienced before. She kept her fingers on the base, pushing the pleasure-toy deeper into her body, keeping it pressed in as firmly as she could. 

Then she moved it a bit so the clit vibe could work on her sensitive button, massaging it even as the toy's head thrust forward and backward inside her buzzing like a hive of pissed off bees. The thrill was overwhelming. 

The pent-up sexual tension, the excitement which came from finally getting up the courage to buy the vibrator, the sensations it was sending coursing through her body; they were all combining to send Donna's arousal to a level she hadn't dreamed possible.

She stayed like this for what seemed to her like hours, her pussy cumming and cumming as the vibrator buzzed continuously inside her. The device was reading her and doing just what she needed it to do to prolong her orgasm. 

And because she hadn't cum like this in so long and it felt so damn good, she didn't want it to end. She was hooked on the pleasure the device was providing her.

But unlike her battery-powered wonder, she had limits and every so often she would have to pull the device out just to catch her breath. She would push her fingers inside her body, amazed at how wet she was. 

Then, eager to resume pleasuring herself, she would smear the juices she had collected over her clit, and push the vibrator back into her, feeling even more wetness flow out down the sides of the shaft, coating her thighs and leaving a wet stain on the bed and a puddle on the floor beneath her. 

How had she lived her whole life not knowing this was possible? It seemed like she had wasted the last few years of her life denying herself this pleasure.

Finally, after the longest, most sustained orgasm of her life, Donna turned off the vibrator. Her body was exhausted from her extended climax, but already she was thinking about when she would next be able to use her new possession. 

For now, though, it was getting close to 2:00 p.m. and she had to pick up Amy from school. Reluctantly, she pulled her panties and pants back up, then left to go pick up Amy.

Parking outside the school, Donna sat in the car waiting for little Amy to come out. Donna could still feel the wetness dripping from her pussy as she sat in the car. 

She felt slutty and dirty but exhilarated and wondered if any of the other parents picking up their kids could tell how flushed she was. 

Then Miss Reynolds, the twenty-two-year-old perky blond teacher's assistant came out walking hand in hand with Amy. 

Donna wondered what the young blonde would think if she knew what she been doing just a short time ago. Would she be able to tell? Would it disgust her if she did?

Miss Reynolds with her hot young body, her full and still perky tits and tight ass, her bubbly personality… she was single and available, and probably had no problems with her love life.

She probably got all the cock she could want and was turning away the excess. But that wasn't the case for Donna. Donna had to make do with what she had and take advantage of every opportunity. 

And now that she had found a new friend to play with, she hoped those "opportunities" would come along more frequently.

She smiled to herself at the thought of many more overwhelming, heart-stopping orgasms and it gave her pussy a little thrill, making her gush a bit.

As soon as she got Amy home and settled with a little after-school snack, she went into her room to put away her toy before Rachael got home. Amy may not know anything about these toys, but she couldn't be too sure about her older daughter. 

Rachael was in the fifth grade now, and if she didn't know about the toy and what it was for yet, she would almost certainly ask some uncomfortably embarrassing questions about it. And Donna felt that if she was asking questions, she was too young to know!

She figured it would be safe, hidden at the bottom of her underwear drawer in a back corner. She covered it with her panties and moved her other underthings around so it all looked normal.

When the bus dropped Rachael off from school, Donna was in the kitchen getting dinner ready.

After dinner, she and the girls watched a little TV together on the sofa until it was time for bed. She put Amy to bed first, as she was the youngest and Amy didn't fuss at all that night. 

She had had a big day at school and she was tired. Rachael stayed up for a little bit helping Donna with the dishes and getting her clothes ready for the next day. But soon it was time for her to go to bed as well.

Once the girls were safely in bed and she had peeked in on them to make sure both were fast asleep, Donna decided to take a shower. But more importantly, she got out her new friend… she wanted to share a shower with her new lover! 

She read the box once more just to insure that it was indeed waterproof–this little buddy cost way too much to get it ruined the very first day she had it! 

After verifying it was safe to use in the shower she quickly got undressed and turned the water on, adjusting the temperature to her liking.

Donna was dripping with excitement as she climbed into the tub. She brought her shower seat in with her, the one she used when she shaved her legs because she had seen the powerful orgasms this toy produced and couldn't trust her own wobbly legs to hold her up!

Sitting down with the warm water washing over her shoulders and down the front of her, she spread her legs and turned on the vibe. 

Her pussy by now was slobbering more than enough for the vibe to have ample lubrication, even without the additional water from the shower. 

So when she touched the buzzing head to her inner lips she gasped again. There was no preparing for what this toy could do even if you had experienced it before!

"Ohhh God!" she moaned softly.

Fortunately for Donna, the bathroom she used for showering was the en suite attached to her bedroom so it was at the other end of the house from the girl's bedroom. The girls had their own bathroom, a "Jack and Jill" bathroom, sandwiched between their bedrooms.

Donna ran the tip of the vibrator up and down her wet slit as she held her lips apart with the other hand. She was already beginning to rotate her hips on the seat as the device started to take control of her. 

She remembered what the sales lady had told her; "if you don't like it, which I'm sure you will, bring it back and I will give you your money back." 

"Yeah right! Sorry sweetie, you'll have to figure some other way to get your hands on one of these! This baby is mine!" Donna said, grinning broadly.

Ready for the vibe to do its business, she pointed it straight at her hungry hole and slid the slickened shaft into her.

"Ohhh…" she moaned louder now… a long continuous moan as the toy slid into her. 

When it was finally seated fully in her ravenous pussy, she braced herself against the corner walls of the show, spread her legs wide to further brace herself, and pushed the ignition button on her plastic rocket ship.

"OHH, SHIT! OHH, FUCK ME! OHHH, GOD YESS! THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING!" she cried as her back automatically arched, her hips bucked forward on their own, and she was completely lost in the device's spell.

The toy began thrusting in and out of her as the head vibrated and rotated. The combination would have been enough just by itself, but Donna wanted the full treatment. 

So, with a flip of yet another switch, the clit teaser began flicking and buzzing against her swollen little morsel. With everything happening all at once now it was more than Donna's mind could process. 

She was already aroused just thinking about this, and the various actions and sensations pushed her over the top in short order.

"OH, SHIT! OH, SHIT! OH, SHIT!" she screamed out as her orgasm slammed into her like a runaway freight train. But it didn't stop there… the most evil aspect of this demon fuck-stick was that once it had her cumming in buckets, it didn't let her go! 

Donna's orgasm started off like being hit in the pussy with a cattle prod and it kept her cumming and cumming, pouring her juices out in a river of sweet fluids.

She was shaking and writhing and twisting in sweet rapturous agony as the device prolonged her orgasm to unbearable lengths. 

She couldn't bear to pull it away from her yet, she couldn't keep going. She was having trouble breathing, she was far too weak to stand up, and she was nearly blind with lust.

She managed out of sheer exhaustion to drop the device and a lucky spasm spit the toy out onto the shower floor where it buzzed angrily that it had been denied.

Donna sat there for several minutes before she regained her senses. She reached down and flicked the toy off and then sat there longer as her strength slowly returned. This toy is dangerous! she thought, But what a fucking ride!

When she felt she was able to, she continued with her shower and then took her playmate and put him back in the drawer where she was safe from his temptations. 

However, before going to bed exhausted and happily sated, she opened the drawer to take one more look at her new boy toy. 

"Goodnight my love," she said, touching it, and then she shut the drawer and went to bed. From that first night, the thought of her secret vibrator filled Donna's thoughts, and every day she'd wake up wondering when she'd get an opportunity to use it.

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

The following morning, after she got back home from taking Amy to kindergarten, Donna had her first real chance to explore what her vibrator could do. 

MiaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRomanov

As soon as the front door slammed shut, she dashed to her bedroom, grabbed the vibrator from her underwear drawer, and quickly stripped out of her jeans and blouse. 

Since she was only going to drop off Amy and come straight home (and she knew what she was going to do once she got home!) she hadn't bothered with panties or a bra. 

Now naked, she lay back on the bed, spread her legs wide, and moved her fingers down to her pussy, pushing inside herself to feel the wetness which had already accumulated.

My God, Donna, you are such a slut! she thought to herself as she felt how wet and slick she was already, just thinking about the "me time" she was about to enjoy. 

She picked up her new best friend and began licking the tip, running her pink tongue around the rim of the phallus, and then wrapping her lips around it. She enjoyed the feel of the fake cock in her mouth. 

She would have preferred the real thing, obviously, but "Antonio" as she named her new toy, was a pretty good substitute. She began sucking on her toy as she played with her pussy with her other hand. 

Her fingers dipped into her wet dripping pussy scooping up some of her love sauce and using it to baste her pussy lips and clit, getting everything nice and slippery for Antonio.

She moved Antonio down between her legs and began to rub the head between her slick, glistening pussy lips. She had positioned herself in front of the full-length mirror on her closet door so she could watch the fun as well. 

She saw how wet and pink she was and how Antonio's head parted her pussy. The sight drove her even further into her lust. She still hadn't turned the device on, she wanted to slowly savor the different sensations today, so she was using it as a regular dildo for now. 

She ran the tip up and down her slit a few times, rubbing it across her clit when she reached the top, and down to circle the rim of her puckered asshole at the bottom.

Her pussy was crying out for more, so once she got her fill of this teasing she pointed the head at the hungry hole and fed Antonio to her ravenous pussy. 

She fed Antonio in slowly this time though, wanting to feel how he opened her up… how he stretched her pussy… and how she gripped the large cock as it sank deeper into her. 

The feeling was exquisite and Donna closed her eyes, not wanting any other stimulus but this at that moment.

"Ohhh, God…" she moaned. She eased the length of Antonio's thick shaft into her further and felt how it filled her and burrowed into her warm tunnel. 

She pushed Antonio further and further into her until she felt the tip stop pressed against her cervix. That was as far as it could go in even though there was an inch or so still left to go. 

The clit tickler was in the perfect position for when she wanted to use it, and she was feeling wonderfully full and stretched. It was time to see what the different buttons could do for her…

The top row of three smaller buttons were speed controls; slow, medium, and fast. She pushed the first one and the buzzing slowed a bit from the default setting. "Mmm this is nice," she said. 

She could see herself enjoying a long slow fuck with the toy, bringing her lazily to a pleasant lingering orgasm. She then pushed the medium speed. 

This was the default setting and she liked it as well. The third button increased the speed to a rapid buzzing which she could see was going to challenge her more to hold out. "Oooh!" she said as the speed increased and it tickled her insides.

She dropped the speed back down to the slow setting so she could try out the other features without distraction. The second set of buttons were pulse settings; slow, medium, and fast. The slow setting was a short pulse once a second. 

The medium setting sent a pulse twice a second, and the fast setting was three pulses a second. By the time Donna tried out all three of these settings she was getting very turned on!

This was already proving to be the ultimate toy and she hadn't even tried everything yet!

The last row of three buttons were "specialty" buttons; one controlled the thrust, one controlled the rotation of the head, and one controlled the clit tickler. Donna tried each one out in turn and gasped as the thrusting began. 

"Oh my!" she said as she felt it plunging forward and backward inside her. 

"Oooh," she cooed when she pushed the rotate button and the head began to rotate deep inside her. And when she hit the clit tickler, she had no words!

She turned everything down for a moment to catch her breath. There was one last button to try out. It was the large button at the bottom marked "Auto". 

This button, according to the directions, set the machine on automatic and it would determine what the user needed to feel according to what it "sensed". How it sensed her needs, she didn't know, but she was dying to find out!

She pushed the toy into her fully again and then braced herself. If this toy did what it advertised, this would be fun! She hit the "auto" button…

"OH, DEAR GOD!! OHHH, FUCK, YES! YES! OH, SHIT!" Donna screamed as the machine took control. 

Donna writhed and twisted and bucked as the vibrator worked its evil magic on her sending her into orbit and ripped her world apart. Donna began plunging the vibrator into her pussy like she was churning butter, instead churning her cunt into a froth. 

She wasn't gentle about it either–the sensations and feelings that the machine were producing in her made her attack her hyper-sensed pussy with a vengeance.

It only took a minute or so for the vibrator to have Donna completely under its spell. Once she was, she was powerless to resist it's teasing, pleasing charms.

The vibrator worked her every nerve to its blissful limit as if the Greek god of love, Eros himself, was controlling the device.

Donna has never dreamed that anything could make her feel so enraptured, so completely pleasured as this machine was. Donna lost all thought of anything save the happy ecstatic buzzing in her crotch. 

She humped up at the device even as she continued to thrust it into her. She wanted it deeper, she wanted to become one with the wonderful machine.

Donna couldn't withstand the machine's enthusiastic and impassioned assault for long. Already excited from anticipating this all morning, she was aroused even before she began. 

And trying out the different modes and speeds raised her lust level to a point she could have easily gotten herself off without the toy. 

However, now that the devil dildo had her in its wicked grip, she was doomed to as many mind-numbing explosive orgasms as it felt she deserved. And she would quickly learn this toy was merciless–and had a seemingly endless battery life!

The first one slammed into her about three minutes into her ride. By that time she was dripping with sweat from her contortions and thrashing around. 

Her pussy was slobbering like a St. Bernard watching a steak cook, and her moaning and whimpering resounded off the walls, further exciting her.

"Oh my God! Oh, fuck, I'm cumming! I'm CUUUMMMINGGG!" she screamed out as she plummeted off the edge of her cliff. 

With legs spread wide and her back fully arched, she clawed at the sheets, desperately looking to find something solid to hang on to. Her head whipped from side to side, her long black hair created a black tornado as she tried in vain to sort out her crumbling mind.

Antonio kept her orgasm going for what seemed to Donna an eternity until finally, she simply couldn't continue it and the upheaval passed. 

However, Antonio was far from done with her. It kept buzzing inside her thrusting away and rotating the head even without her touching it.

This vibrator knew how to keep her pussy muscles clamped down on it hard enough so the toy wouldn't slip out even as wet and slippery as her tunnel was now.

Donna's head didn't have a chance to clear before she began to climb her mountain again. And Antonio "sensed" her starting to get aroused again almost immediately.

The vibe automatically turned up the intensity so that Donna was quickly moaning, writhing, and squirming on her bed again in unimaginable pleasure.

A couple more moments and Donna was preparing herself for another incredible orgasm. She drew her knees up with her legs wide spread and held onto the headboard as it hit her.

"Ohhh, God! Oh, I'm cumming again! Ohhh shitttt!" she cried out. And sure enough, she had no more got the words out when her second orgasm hit her just as hard as the first one did. 

She bucked and arched and acted like she was in the throes of an epileptic seizure instead of an orgasm. Her juices leaked out around the vibrator causing them and the wet stain on the sheets from her previous eruption grew even larger.

This second orgasm lasted an agonizingly long time as well, leaving her panting, drenched in sweat, and her lust-drunk mind reeling.

By the time her second orgasm had passed, Donna was laying on her bed totally exhausted, unable even to get up. The vibe was still buzzing away happily inside her but Donna didn't have the strength or desire to pull it out yet, it felt too good still inside her. 

She was content to let it tickle her pussy and send joyful waves of pleasure coursing through her and around her clit.

But that wasn't what Antonio wanted. As Donna lay there basking in the glow of her orgasm, Antonio began increasing the intensity and altering the pattern of the vibrations to start the cycle up again.

Before she realized it, Donna was on her way up Orgasm Mountain once more.

"Oh God no! No, please, not another one! Please!" she cried.

But Antonio wasn't listening. The vibrations worked her super-sensitive clit and pussy and began to make her squirm and thrash around once more. She was exhausted beyond belief, yet she had to react to Antonio's insistent buzzing and thrusting.

"Please! I can't… Oh God no!" she said as she felt herself letting go again. "OHH, FUUUCKK!" another orgasm came crashing into her. 

This time however she was able somehow to summon the strength to pull Antonio out of her worn-out pussy and drop it on the bed beside her. 

She knew that if she didn't this evil device would keep her cumming until she died of exhaustion! She'd had three tremendous orgasms in an hour and now she had nothing left in her.

Donna lay totally spent on the bed for several minutes before she had the wherewithal to reach down and turn Antonio off.

She lay there even longer before she felt confident enough in her legs to get up. She went into the bathroom and started a cool shower which would help to revive her even more.

When she came out of the shower she was back to herself again. She went to where Antonio still lay, silent now, on the bed. 

She smiled and picked up her new toy and gave it a loving kiss before wiping it clean and putting it away. She would be visiting it again very soon though… being this thoroughly fucked was something she wanted a lot more of!

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments