Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Dreams

"Be careful what you wish for, your wife might want even more!"

31
16 Comments 16
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

“Are you sure this is what you want? Once you take it, things are never going to go back to how they were. This is the end for you, you are going to suck this toy and get it nice and wet before it fucks you. You asked for this, you even begged for this. This is your last chance, but I know you aren’t going to back away! It’s decision time, you are going to take it in your mouth and suck it!”

“You haven’t even touched it yet and look at how hard you are. I don’t think I’ve seen your dick this hard in years. You really like the idea of sucking on my big, black cock. Don’t try and take it too deep just yet. You need to practice and don’t worry your pretty little head about it, you are going to get lots of practice.”

“The whole idea of a ‘Happy Ending’ will be taking on a new meaning for you. That’s right, I know about your visits to that massage parlor, the one where you over-tipped to get a happy ending. I went there myself. I can see why you liked it so much. Some of those girls are so damn hot! Did you know they also like girls? I didn’t even have to tip, but I did anyway. Do you know why? Because those very sexy girls also like to talk, especially to me. No, they didn’t say your name, I assume they don’t know your real one. But it wasn’t too hard to figure out which stories were about you. I got to know your two favorite girls, really well.”

“You know Gina, or at least that’s the name she goes by at work. You know who I am talking about, the super sexy brunette with the terrific ass. You’ve tipped her hundreds in the past year and the best you ever got was a fucking hand-job? You should have pushed a little. That sexy little slut would have done so much more for you, but you had to have the guts to tell her. She would have sucked your cock and even ate your ass, all you had to do be a man. She’s a subservient little slut, but I know a few other things about her. She prefers girls, especially girls with tits like mine.”

“That’s right, she fell in love with these tits the first time I met her. I only saw her once at that parlor, but I’ve seen her a bunch of times away from work. She damn near came all over herself the first time I let her suck on my tits. Yea, these tits, the ones you bought for me. Her favorite thing to do is rub her pussy on my nipple, cum on it, and then lick and suck it clean. You probably could have fucked her as well, all you had to do was be firm with her. She has such a spankable ass too and loves being over my lap!”

“You wouldn’t know that because every time she showed you her ass, all you could do was stare at it. You could have had so much more if you had only put your hands on it, even once. But no! You paid a shitload for just a little hand-job. That doesn’t even begin for you to understand your missed opportunity with Tina. Did you know Gina and Tina share a nice little apartment? It’s a lovely place, I’ve been there a bunch of times. Gina has a thing for my tits, but Tina is into other things.”

“Tina was your other favorite, wasn’t she? The tall, slim Asian lady? She’s not subservient like Gina, which is why they get along so well. Tina dropped a few hints, but you never picked up on them and you would settle for a pathetic hand-job from her as well. She also would have done so much more, you see lovely, sexy Tina is what they call a ‘ladyboy’. That’s right, Tina has a cock and a very nice one and she knows how to use it. You are damn right, we’ve fucked many times and often Gina would join us. I know their real names and where they live. Once I found out about your little hand-job fetish, I checked them out and they checked me out as well. I’m not sure who seduced who first, but it doesn’t matter now!”

ArinaGail
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaGail

“On second thought, it’s probably a good thing you never really got with Tina. I have a feeling she would have had you on your knees sucking her cock. Pretty much the same position you going to be in! I do wonder if you knew Tina had a cock and you were secretly interested in it, so this sex play is your way of easing into it. Well, too bad that’s not going to work out. We aren’t easing into anything!”

“You didn’t think I was going to get into it when you started hinting at it, but Gina and Tina taught me a lot. They both do love my tits. Tina likes to cum on them and watch Gina suck it all up! Her cum feels hot when it hits my skin. She loves watching it drip down my cleavage to a waiting Gina. It’s so fucking hot! Those two little bitches could have been yours if you have to testicular fortitude to take them! But no, you want your wife to fuck you in the ass with a dildo! You should have seen the look on their faces when I told them!”

“Yes, I told them, why wouldn’t I? If you ever go back there, you might find things have changed a bit for you. All the girls know what you are into and I think a few of them would be ready for you. Plus there is always Dan. Did you ever meet Dan, their only male masseuse? If you go back, I know you will meet him! He gives a good massage, but when it comes to extra services, he’s strictly into guys. He’s gonna love you once you get enough practice. Gina told me they will send me a picture if you ever go back."

"Speaking of the girls, they helped me picked out this outfit? This super-sexy cinched tight corset! They helped me with it. We went to a little adult boutique and spent hours looking and trying on different outfits. It was so much fun! We also took a bunch of pictures, too bad you will never see any of them. We thought we were going to get into trouble when one of the clerks busted us in the dressing room, but when she dropped her top, things got really wild! We settled on this black corset that really shows off my girls!”

“They also helped me pick out this toy. I was thinking of a flesh-colored, more realistic-looking one, but when we saw how it looked with the corset, it was a match made in heaven, or maybe hell depending on your point of view. I will have you know it’s already been broken in. Gina rode it before I even paid for it and Tina taught me how to use it doggy-style, she even named it. She called it ‘God’ because the first time I worked up into her very tight little ass, all she could say was ‘Oh my fucking God!’ It was wonderful!”

“I was going to take you off mute, but I really don’t want to listen to you jerk off, watching you on zoom is bad enough. When you get home from this business trip, you see what will be waiting for you. Just remember, you asked for it. Oh, and before I forget, as nice as their apartment is, they really do prefer being here in the house with me. In fact, they are waiting for me in our bedroom right now. So enjoy your last few days of thinking yourself as the man of the house while you jerk off into a hotel towel. I’m going to be enjoying myself. Sweet dreams!”

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments