Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Opening Night Shenanigans

"The gallery was the perfect setting for more than art."

13
2 Comments 2
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

It had been a long day for both of us. As we both pulled into the driveway together it was clear that the evening we'd planned might be a struggle to enjoy. But the tickets to the opening of the new gallery were comps and we'd both been looking forward to the initial photo exhibition. We knew the work of the artist who would be displaying a wide array of work we both appreciated, everything from beautiful portraits to seductive, suggestive nudes.

Our 'welcome home' kiss turned into a little more as we melted into one another's arms just inside the door. The kiss was long, slow and increasingly deep as we leaned into one another, relaxing and reviving ourselves in the process. Not unexpectedly, your heat against me began a stir in my trousers that quickly grew to a full erection.

My hands roamed your body and began lifting your skirt on their way to your ass. But you broke the kiss and reminded me there would be "time for that later" and we should get ready to head to the gallery.

Heading upstairs, I stripped out of my clothes and jumped into the shower, wanting to get freshened up and a bit more rejuvenated for the evening. But even as I showered, I couldn't get the feel of you, or your kiss, out of my mind. So when I stepped out of the steamy shower, I still sported a full erection.

And there you stood in a lace black bra and matching panties putting on your eye makeup. Just the sight made my cock lurch and, I think, grow even a bit harder.

I dried off and, of course, could not resist slipping up behind you and nestling my cock up between your ass cheeks. You smiled and pushed back for a moment, grinding against me before turning and engaging us in another long, deep kiss.

After a moment you again broke the kiss, dropped to your knees and in one moment engulfed my cock with your mouth. I gasped as the length of me disappeared between your lips. In a second I could feel the head of my cock on the back of your throat.

As you'd already done your hair, I dared not tangle my fingers in it, but I surely wanted to! You sucked long and deep, your eyes turned up watching my every expression. Your hands came around and cupped my ass, pulling me deeper into you.

As abruptly as you began, you stopped, pulled my cock until a thick drop of pre-cum appeared, and slowly licked it off with the tip of your tongue. With me on your lips, you stood and gave me a quick kiss.

"Go get ready. There..."

I cut you off and finished the statement, "...will be time for that later."

With a pat on your ass, I retired to the bedroom, trying to think of most anything that would get my mind off of the exquisite feeling of your mouth around my cock. I must say it was agonizingly hard (all pun intended) to do, but as I busied myself with getting dressed my erection finally subsided, at least to the point it was not clearly evident to the casual observer.

In a few moments you emerged from the bathroom. You in a beautiful black dress and heels made my cock stir all over again. As I approached you, I got the don't-even-think-about-it look that told me there would, yes, be time for that later.

You went downstairs as I put on my tie and coat. But as usual, I still couldn't get my mind off you. So before going downstairs, I went to your toy drawer, pulled out a treat, and decided to have a little teasing fun of my own this evening.

Driving to the gallery you were uncharacteristically quiet, though you did seem to have a sly grin on your face. Finally, you said, "I have a surprise..." as you slid up the hem of your dress, revealing your black vibrating panties. Of course, a huge grin painted itself across my face as you handed me the control.

"Enjoy, baby," you whispered as you leaned to give me a quick kiss. "I know I will."

You settled back into your seat, fully expecting me to begin toggling the control immediately. You knew I could not resist. 

I slid the control to the lowest setting, which drew a soft moan. Throughout the ride I slid the control now and again, never running it to ‘high’, and always pulling it back to the lowest setting. Your squirming and occasional sigh told me it was having the desired effect.

As we pulled into a parking place near the gallery, I slipped my hand into my inside coat pocket and pulled something out and grasped it tightly in my hand. "Here," I said as I held my hand out.

You reached out and I placed a pink, slender bullet in your hand. When you looked at it, you instantly went wide eyed. "Oh no, baby. I can't do both!"

"Yes you can. Raise your dress." It wasn’t a request.

SamanthaDavies
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaDavies

For a moment you considered further protests, but you knew I would not back down.

You pulled up the hem of your dress, revealing your panties again. I placed my hand over your clit and felt the hum of the vibrator. Sliding the crotch to the side, I easily slipped two fingers deep between your smooth lips causing you to gasp and push back into the seat.

God, you were so wet already! It would take only a moment to make you cum, but decided to wait. I took the bullet from your hand, spread your lips, and inserted the second vibrator deep inside you.

As you straightened your dress, I reached into my pocket and turned the bullet on low, too.

You raised up out of your seat for a moment, put your left hand on my thigh and your right hand on the door handle and held there for a second.

"Oh my," you sighed. "That's really intense with both of them going!"

"That's the idea, Camille."

And with that, we exited the car and headed into the gallery. Both vibes hummed on low, and my cock grew again at the mere thought of how turned on you were. At that moment I was glad I opted for briefs instead of boxers.

With the introductions I left the controls alone. My intention wasn't to embarrass you; merely to tease. As we spoke to others and engaged in occasional conversation, your hand would squeeze mine, telling me your excitement level was rollercoastering up and down, though I kept my hands away from the intensity controls.

The photo exhibition did not disappoint. Strolling through the gallery, we stopped to admire the numerous works of the artist. The portraits were creative and led us into deep discussions -- sometimes just you and me and sometimes with others -- about the talents of the artist and the nuances of her work.

The farther into the gallery we roamed, the more suggestive the art became.

As we approached the last room, it was clear these pieces of art would cause some to gasp because of their suggestive (at times even explicit) nature. Stepping into that room, I turned both vibes up a notch or two. You stopped in mid step for a split second, squeezed my hand tight and looked at me, your eyes wide and your mouth open slightly. "Damn!" you whispered as we continued our walk.

A couple of the pieces of art caught our attention and demanded we stop to examine more. Others joined us and we all engaged in conversation, which not surprisingly turned a little risque even as we maintained appropriate decorum. 

We moved to another piece we were both drawn to. As we moved in front of it, I moved the controls to not quite to the highest setting, but close.

A low moan escaped your lips as you looked around to see if anyone else heard. They didn't, but I did.

You leaned close to my ear, "No higher, baby. Please don’t," you whispered. "I am so close to coming!"

It was clearly time to go.

We moved slowly back through the gallery, but intent on leaving. We stopped and spoke to the artist for a moment before existing into the cool night air.

As the door closed behind us and we stood alone outside, you gasped. "Oh my god! I am trembling!" You took my hand and began leading me to the car. Two steps later, I pushed the vibes to the max.

Again, you stopped in mid step. We were at the corner of the building. You stepped around the corner, a bit out of the bright lights, leaned back against the smooth stone wall, and came hard. Your body convulsed in waves. Your head dropped, then rose quickly. Your eyes were wide, and tiny cries escaped your lips.

"Please turn it down," you haltingly begged softly as the waves rolled through you. "Please."

I turned both vibes down to their lowest setting as you almost fell into me. Your body shook as your orgasm began to subside.

In a few moments, you stood, looked down, and said, "Look what you've done."

Your legs glistened with streams of wetness. You'd come that hard. 

Of course I couldn't help but smile. I may have had a bit of a smirk on my face.

"Proud of yourself aren't you?"

Admittedly, I was.

"Now get your ass in the car," you demanded. "You've caused this and you're going to clean me up."

With that, we walked briskly to the car. As I opened your door, you stepped close to me, lifted the front of your dress, dipped two fingers into your panties, then brought them to my mouth. As I sucked your wetness off them, I slipped my hand into my pocket and rolled the intensity of the bullet to ‘high.’.

Your body shook again as you sat down. "Damn you, Derrick. Get me home. Now!"

 

Published 
Written by RoaringTiger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments