Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Horror Stories

The seduction of horror in the literary world is as captivating now as it has ever been. Entice your audience to experience the forbidden, carnal exhilaration that a cocktail of sex and adrenaline-pumping terror can evoke.

Titillate their minds and senses with consensual masochism as they willingly submit to the pleasures of fear.

From the Gothic desires of sensuous vampires to the spine-tingling suspense of psychological torment, sate your readers unquenchable thirst for blood and bosoms.

The Fucking Dead

He is out of time as the Zombie horde approaches.

Brock returned to the bunker, winded. “I got more ammo for the AR,” he hollered. “Good,” Brittany shouted back. “Load me up some magazines! This hunting rifle is overkill.” He loaded as fast as he could, but couldn’t keep his mind on his task. Brittany looked so sexy in her shorts and tight tank top, nipples clearly visible in the sweaty fabric, his head swam. Every time she shot, her breasts and ass jiggled. He finally h...

I divide the story of my life into two parts: the years before the incident and the time since. What occurred rocked my world like a psychic earthquake. I was looking for a transformation, and I found it in the abyss of a human soul. Growing up, I had been a loner, an introvert who withdrew from the company of others. I avoided social gatherings whenever possible. This practice conflicted with the wishes of my aristocrati...

Dialogues - Daughters Of Darkness

Fogbound in Ostend with oodles of lesbian vampires

"No, I'm not doing it."  "But dinkums."  "I'm not doing any more."  "Sweety-pie."  "Don't you dinkums and sweety-pie me, I've said 'No' and I mean it." "What's the matter? Didn't you enjoy yourself? You did get a nice Georgie Eliot helping hand and you definitely seemed to get into the Orpheus and Eurydice storyline. Wasn't that fun?"  "Do the words 'pathetic lyre-playing dickwad jerking on his cocklet' ring a bell?" "Oh...

“So the farmer’s kid comes running back home from Maisy’s Whore House, waving the duck his dad had given him to pay for his shot. His father asks him, ‘So, how’d you get on with Maisy, son?’ “And the boy starts shaking the duck by the neck and shouting, ‘I got a fuck for a duck, a Duck for a Fuck, ten bucks for ducking a fuck, AND I’VE STILL GOT THE FUCKIN’ DUCK!’” Everyone burst out laughing, some bending double and hold...

Murder Most Foul

A serial killer wants to kill my girlfriend...

"Fifteen two, fifteen four and a pair is six, and I'm out," chanted Miss McGann, "Pay up, Sam, my boy. You owe me seven and a quarter." "Gladly, you have saved me from a night of excruciating boredom, once again." She stood, picked up the chipped cup, and drained the dregs of the cheap whiskey we had been drinking while smoothing down her dress. "It has been very quiet the last week. I wonder why?" "Maybe because all the...

Lo! Baphomet! IV. Sex Cult Armageddon

The horny demon-god of lust awakens — everyone is completely fucked!

As the sun set around the world that day, no one could have known that it would be the last dusk the species Homo sapiens would ever see. Least of all me, who did not have the privilege of witnessing it, having been sucked into some unknown dimension after three nights in the underground temple complex of a demon-worshipping sex cult. I stood before the object of their devotion, in the shadow of the horns of a creature st...

  “Oh yeah, cunt!” he muttered under his breath. “Yeah, hot fucking cunt!” he continued, ogling the juicy specimen of beauty displaying herself to his lustful eyes. Her pussy was indeed beautiful – pink and delicate, with a finely-crafted blond landing-strip, held open by a pair of painted fingers, so that he could gaze into its hot, wet, steamy depths. He stroked his cock in anticipation, feeling his shaft stiffen and gr...

Fear & Arousal

A combination of sexy and scary

CHAPTER ONE   I slam the door behind me with a large sigh. Getting home after a long day, I fall onto my bed desperate for peace. I put on some music trying to empty my mind for at least a minute or two. *DING* My phone vibrates in my pocket, sending a surprising jolt up my leg. I unlock it and see a message from my deputy manager. “Fucking seriously? Am I not allowed to have two seconds to myself?” I bellow at my phone....

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Lo! Baphomet! III. Sweet Child O' Mine

Lost in a labyrinth with Nazis and the demonic Children of Baphomet — Chris is utterly fucked!

For the second time in less than a week, I woke up in a different location to where I had lost consciousness. Far less comfortable than the previous awakening, this time, I lay on bare, uneven rock. At least it's warm, I thought, and then winced, as the dried come that encrusted my body and had welded me to this floor pulled at my skin when I attempted to get up. I remained still and tried to assess my surroundings. Vague...

Have you ever had a nightmare when something happens to your sleeping, unconscious body in the physical world and your mind weaves the experience into your nightmare, making them the most realistic, terrifying, disturbing dreams ever? I had a few in my teenage years, and there are two in particular that I remember very vividly. The first one took place when I was around twelve, my pet rat escaped from his cage one night a...

Lo! Baphomet! II. Pentagram Of Pleasure

In the clutches of a demon-worshipping cult - Chris is totally fucked!

A Roman gladiator. That was how I felt, like a Roman gladiator, waiting for my turn to die. Although, of course, it was Hashim, stood beside me in this antechamber, who looked the part, with his chiselled, bronze body gleaming with the fragrant oil I had rubbed over him less than an hour before in preparation for the ceremony. Even his bald profile — featuring what some might call a ‘Roman nose’ — evoked the image of a ch...

Chloe's Mom

There's something strange about Chloe's mom...

I’ve been dating Chloe for three months now and she’s… great. I mean, she is perfect, as in, she’s the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen, and she's the most fun I've ever had with anyone. Hell, I don't even miss my friends when I'm with her, she's that fun. No matter where we go, there's always something she wants to show me or something she wants to do with me. I really love everything about her. Which, really, means al...

The Lovers Of The Forest

If Disney made a horror story

Sara raises her gloved hands to her mouth, warming them through with her breath. Winter will soon be upon them, and desperately she walks through the forest, using the final moments of the fading sun to gather enough herbs to last them through. Those in the village relied upon her balms to cure their ailments, and unable to afford the medicine from the local physicians, they travelled the two hours on foot to reach her. S...

The fire in front of them crackled and roared and warmed them despite the crisp autumn air.It was their annual Halloween night ritual and had been since they were pizza faced and still in braces and giggling about the latest boy bands and debating who was better, N'sync or Backstreet Boys. Candace always said it was N'Sync and to this day if you asked her she would tell you that they were somehow more iconic than the Back...

What Happens In The Cornfield Stays In The Cornfield

Mary Jo and Luke find out if rumors of a haunted cornfield are true.

Growing up in a small Iowa town wasn’t easy. You had to be careful of what you said and did as everything was game for gossip and rumors. By the time my girlfriend Mary Jo McKenzie and I turned seventeen, we had decided all the necking and heavy petting wasn’t enough. We decided on Halloween night; we’d pop our cherries. We’ve been dating since our sophomore year in high school, and our parents were convinced that we’d ge...