Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fucking Dead

"He is out of time as the Zombie horde approaches."

35
26 Comments 26
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

Brock returned to the bunker, winded. “I got more ammo for the AR,” he hollered.

“Good,” Brittany shouted back. “Load me up some magazines! This hunting rifle is overkill.”

He loaded as fast as he could, but couldn’t keep his mind on his task. Brittany looked so sexy in her shorts and tight tank top, nipples clearly visible in the sweaty fabric, his head swam. Every time she shot, her breasts and ass jiggled. He finally handed her the AR-15 and two nearly full thirty-round mags. 

Boom!

“Did you see that! Die, motherfuckers!” 

She was, without a doubt, the best shot in the group, and had kept them all safe so far. Brock fucked her like crazy last week after the latest swarm; he knew killing zombies made her horny. The power rush, the endorphins, whatever it was, she got super randy and rough. At her climax, she even bit him on his shoulder hard enough to draw blood.

Standing up behind her, he dropped his pants to his ankles and shuffled up behind her. He waited until she lined up her shot, then she took it.

Boom!

Brock yanked her pants down to her knees. 

“What the fuck are you doing? Now? Really?”

“We don’t… have much time,” Brock moaned. Her hot body felt somewhat cool to him as he massaged her ass, rubbing her sweaty asshole and dripping pussy.

"Keep a lookout, will ya?" She glanced over her shoulder at him. "I don't care if the deadheads see, but the guys-"

"Would think you were even more of a badass!" Brock punctuated that last word with a stinging slap to her ass. 

“Stop for a second…”

Boom!

“Another headshot! All day, fuckers. All day!”

Brock took this moment to ram his raging cock inside Brittany’s cunt.

“Oh yes, motherfucker, give me that hot cock!”

He slammed hard into her thighs as she leaned against the wooden barricade, his steaming cock drilling deep into her. 

“Stop!” And he did, panting and sweating heavily, his wet cock about halfway out of her. “Easy… easy… little more…”

Boom!

Brock sensed her timing, and slammed forward just milliseconds after she pulled the trigger.

“Yes!! Jesus Christ… fuck me Brock! Fuck me!"

He ram-fucked this zombie-killing machine for all he was worth, giving her everything he had. Brock reached under her and mauled her breasts through her shirt. Frustrated, he gave a hard yank and the shirt ripped all the way down, letting her huge tits hang in the hot breeze. He grabbed a nipple in each hand and pulled them hard.

Ow! Fuck yes don’t you stop, Brock!”

I’m going to make this bitch squirt if it’s the last thing I ever do! 

He drooled on Brittany’s ass crack and rubbed his thumb in it, circling her tight rosebud. 

“I love you forever, Brittany!” Brock moaned as he shoved his thumb inside her asshole. She flinched at the sudden intrusion and accompanying pain.

Flower_Ashley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Flower_Ashley

Boom!

She hadn’t even aimed at anything, she just wanted to hear the report of the weapon, feel its power, all while Brock was invading her entire nether region.

Wait, did he say he loved me? Forever? 

“Ouch!” she screamed as Brock grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. She was having a hard time standing as he pounded her out relentlessly. Fortunately, there was a break in the zombie parade and it would be a couple minutes before the next batch of the fucking dead came into range.

He leaned down to kiss her but she pulled her head away. “Christ, your breath stinks. What did you do, eat a zombie?”

He pulled his thumb out and shoved it in her mouth, she sucked greedily for a few moments. “That tastes better than your breath.” 

He slapped her ass cheeks a few times. “Shoot,” he coughed out.

She grabbed up the gun again and fired in the general direction of the slow-moving but persistent herd, still out of accurate range.

Boom!

“Did you see that! I hit him in the leg!” 

“Great… shooting…” he rasped, barely able to think.

Brock’s orgasm was nearing, building up, his cock a blur as he jackhammered Brittany into submission. He released her hair so he could grab her tit with one hand and shove his thumb back up her ass with the other. 

Brittany pushed one hand underneath her to grab her pussy but collapsed forward against the sandbags. She furiously rubbed her clit as his onslaught continued, the tension inside her rising to impossible levels.

With his sweating body laying on top of her, he smashed again and again into her, nearing the moment. His head swam with crazy thoughts of all the girls he had fucked throughout his short life: Mrs. Johnson, the Thompson twins, that cheerleader Kimberly under the bleachers, all twelve of them. 

His orgasm powered from deep inside him and erupted through his throbbing cock. Screaming an almost inhuman scream, he bit into Brittany’s neck, his teeth tearing through the skin. Emptying his semen inside her, he filled her naked womb with his love, his very life force.

Just in time…

Brittany shrieked at the sudden pain, but it sent her over the edge and she lost complete control of herself as her orgasm took her.  

I can’t hold it… I feel I have to…

Her body convulsed in orgasmic waves and she squirted all over her hand and the sand bags, nearly blacking out from the overwhelming pleasure.

Brock’s body went motionless, rolling off to one side. 

Brittany went to hug him… but saw the infected bite mark on his arm. She stared in horror as the realization began to set in. His body jerked and spasmed as he died. Then his eyes opened. 

She quickly grabbed her rifle and shot him in the head before he could attack, but she knew she was too late.

I’m fucked… she thought, pressing her fingers against her own bite mark.

Published 
Written by Mojavejoe420
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments