Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Happens In The Cornfield Stays In The Cornfield

"Mary Jo and Luke find out if rumors of a haunted cornfield are true."

18
16 Comments 16
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words


Growing up in a small Iowa town wasn’t easy. You had to be careful of what you said and did as everything was game for gossip and rumors. By the time my girlfriend Mary Jo McKenzie and I turned seventeen, we had decided all the necking and heavy petting wasn’t enough. We decided on Halloween night; we’d pop our cherries. We’ve been dating since our sophomore year in high school, and our parents were convinced that we’d get married one day. 

Mary Jo is five feet tall, long red hair to the middle of her back and freckles peppered across her face, arms and those 32DD twins. She’s the smartest kid in school, winning the prestigious Westinghouse Award in science. Her project was in soil microbiology. She wanted to stay relatively close to home and decided on the University of Iowa.

My name is Luke Donaldson, I’m six-feet two inches, one hundred sixty pounds. I’m on the cross-country team and the track team. I received a full ride track scholarship to the University of Iowa. My specific focus of academic study will be in biochemical engineering.

My parents threw a barbecue for family and friends the day before Halloween. That’s when I broke the news to Mary Jo and her emerald green eyes sparkled brighter than ever as she squealed in delight. She jumped in my arms, wrapped her legs around my waist and gave me a kiss that curled my toes. We were momentarily oblivious to those around us.

“Ahem, excuse me, you two lovebirds,” mom said, standing there with everyone watching.

“Mom, Dad, good news, Luke is going to the University of Iowa on a full ride track scholarship," she said, as she slipped gently from my waist.

Everybody congratulated us, wished us the best, and returned to enjoying themselves.

 

o0o

 

There was a knock at the door and when I opened it, there stood Mary Jo. She looked gorgeous, dressed a v-neck beige sweater and a high waist pleated plaid skirt.

“I see you’re ready, Luke," she said as her eyes focused on the large lump outlined by my jeans.

“I’m not the only one who is ready," I said, eyes zeroed in on the two nipples tenting out her sweater.

Mom came to the door and reminded us to avoid going near old man Johnson’s cornfield. Rumors abound about it being haunted every Halloween by an unknown entity. Yet, those who have gone into the field have never spoken of what happened to them.

“No worries, mom," I said as we set off into the night.

We strolled hand in hand towards old man Johnson’s field. Mary Jo asked, “are you sure it will be safe, Luke?”

“The rumors are just that until someone divulges what happened to them.”

After a twenty-minute walk along the two lane gravel road, we stood in front of the cornfield. We knew that no one would come out here, it was now or never. We held hands, looked at each other and tentatively stepped into the field. We were both surprised how closely the cornstalks were to one another. Ten minutes later, we came across an odd sight, a circle, approximately twenty feet in diameter in the middle of the field.

“This is ideal, Luke. Now come here lover boy," she said, pulling me to her.

“I don’t know, Mary Jo. It just doesn’t feel right. What’s a perfect circle in the middle of a cornfield doing here in the first place? We should find another spot.”

“You’re not starting to believe the rumors now, are you?”

“No, it just...”

Before I finished, she pulled close and our  lips locked in a kiss filled with unbridled lust for each other. Her skillful hands quickly unbuckled my belt and yanked down the zipper. I placed a hand on her inner thigh, just below the hemline of her skirt. My hand made its way upward, bunching up the skirt and found she had gone commando like me.  She was already dripping wet as my fingers gently stroked her swollen lips. Mary Jo had pulled my cock out and was firmly jacking me off with long, slow strokes. After what seemed like an eternity of making out, she placed her hands on my shoulders and said, “On your back.”

Still dressed, she straddled my hips and slid her pussy back and forth along my cock. “Tell me again how big your stalk (the nickname she gave my cock) is, lover. You know how wet I get when you tell me.”

“Eight inches and your fingers almost touch when their wrapped around the shaft.”

She raised up, and we held my “stalk” upright. “Ready to pop our cherries?”

Mary Jo was about to take my cock in her pussy when I asked, “You’re on the...”

Again, she cut me off and told me she had been on the pill for the last three months. She bunched up the skirt so we could watch my cock disappear into her pussy. When the large circumcised head slipped inside, I held her slender waist in my hands and we both moaned as she slowly sat down. Her pussy clenched the thick shaft and when the tip touched her hymen, she hesitated. The look on her face was of pure lust.

0bedientSlut
Online Now!
Lush Cams
0bedientSlut

I held her hands as she pushed down on my cock and she cried out in pain as the large knob broke her hymen. She had a death grip on my hands as she remained unmoved until the pain subsided. She guided my hands to her waist and began bouncing on my cock. She kneaded her sweater covered twins while I bent my knees and began thrusting my hips upward. She continued to bounce and grind herself on my pulsating cock.

We were about to reach orgasmic bliss, when to my amazement, I saw stalks entwine themselves around Mary Jo’s arms and legs. Stalks had wrapped around my arms and legs. As she was being lifted in the air, she screamed, “Luke, this feels awesome!"

I was lifted in the air, and we both were face down. Before we could say anything two leaves shucked an ear of corn before breaking it in half. One piece was shoved in my mouth, the other in Mary Jo’s mouth. They were held in place by the leaves and we both savored their buttery taste. The stalks holding our legs had spread eagled us. More leaves had gripped my head and turned me so I could see Mary Jo. The same was done to her, and we saw the pleasure written on our faces as we sucked on the tasty cobs,

We watched as other leaves tore the clothes from our bodies. Two leaves went for her nipples, and another rubbed her bald mound. I felt a leaf wrap around my cock and began jerking me off. We were moaning and withering at the pleasure we were receiving. Three stalks moved between us, and their leaves shucked the husks from three ears of corn. One was thicker and longer than my cock, the two others were thinner and just as long. 

I watched as the stalk with the thicker ear of corn slipped underneath her and positioned the tip against her pussy. She moaned at the touch while the stalk with the thinner ear of corn moved between her legs and nestled the tip against her virgin back door.

She saw the lust on my face, as both ears of corn pushed into her two orifices. But there was more, the third ear of corn was no longer in eyesight, I felt it press against my back door.

Those emerald eyes grew wider and brighter as her two holes were being fucked. My virgin ass was being fucked as I cried out in both pleasure and pain. My pain subsided and the fucking we were receiving went on and on until we both passed out.

We woke sometime later and saw that it was still dark outside. There was butter oozing from our orifices, Mary Jo looked at me, gave me her devilish smile and climbed on top. Her pussy was over my face, dripping butter. We licked and sucked the sweetness and soon our own cream mixed with the butter. Afterward, we put on our tattered clothes, looked at each other and could sense this was not the time to talk about what happened. That would come later, after we had cleaned up and had proper rest. We headed back to the road in silence, hand in hand. When we stepped out from the cornfield, we professed our love for each other. We held each other, not wanting to let go when a car pulled alongside. It was our mothers.

“Get in you two. We’re taking you home.”

When we got back to my house, our mothers ushered us right past our father’s sitting in the living room. They didn’t say a word, but you could sense they understood. Once upstairs, we were ushered to the master bathroom and mom started filling the jacuzzi tub with warm water. Mrs. McKenzie carefully turned down the bed and joined us in the bathroom.

“We know what you experienced  tonight. The two of us and your fathers experienced the same pleasures in the cornfield when we were your age.” Mom said as she lowered the lights.

“The four of us have already talked about this. You two will soak in the tub and then get some rest. I’ve turned down the bed, and we’ll see you in the morning.”

 

 

Epilogue: After graduating from the University of Iowa, we married. Fortune befell us, getting jobs with the same company in Des Moines. We visit each Halloween and take that twenty-minute walk to the cornfield with our parents. Though the longstanding rumors have faded away, we stand on that gravel road for a minute and naturally wonder if the entity still lurks there before walking back.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.     


**

Copyright ©2020 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments