Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Supernatural Stories

This is a wide story category, catering for stories with a Supernatural / Non-Human theme.

These are often associated with paranormal and occult ideas. Stories to be placed in here include those relating to Vampires, Fantasy Worlds, Ghosts, Aliens, Triffids or anything else the imagination may conjure up.

A Presence Felt - Part 1

A therapist and his client fall under the sway of a tempting spirit.

Adrian's smile faded into a frown of concern when he got a closer look at Stella's face. The young woman rose from a chair in the front waiting area, forcing her own smile as she approached him. "Hi, Adrian," she said. Even her voice was lackluster. It was late afternoon, and Stella was his last client of the day. While she sat down on the small couch in Adrian's private office, he closed the door. It was an action he per...

Wicked Sisters

"Black Cat's Curse" revealed...some of you asked for the full story, so here it is!

Let me share with you a tale of two sisters, Moira and Seraphina. Moira is the elder of the two and a sorceress of unparalleled grace and beauty. Her movements are like those of an elegant swan, and her presence is both captivating and enchanting. Her silver hair seems to have a life of its own, while her bright blue eyes hold a lively sparkle. By contrast, Seraphina, the younger, is a mischievous and playful trickster. S...

Erica, Luca & The Legend

A chance meeting leads to more than the hookup they'd both sought.

It was a Friday night—three weeks since I’d parted ways with my boyfriend. I’d woken up that morning horny and knowing I needed something better than my silicon dildo that night. That’s how I ended up at the Orange Buffalo after work. Nobody seemed to know where the name arose from, but it was one of the best Friday-night hookup bars in the city. I’d brought my big, knock-off, YSL purse that morning. It contained, among o...

Horns Up - 8

The time has come. And now that you've bedded the whole house, soon will she.

You sit at the breakfast table, awkwardly tapping your fingers as Lilith glares at you in the seat opposite yours. Her one red eye stares at the countless bruises left over from your first meeting with Eari the previous day. You stare in kind at the conspicuous sling that one of her arms is in. Simultaneously, you both turn your gazes over to the house's front hallway, where a number of contractors are busy repairing the...

My Wife And I Swapped Bodies For A Day

I magically swapped bodies with my wife. I did not know where things would lead before I called my best friend over for help.

The conversation throughout the night had led my wife and I towards a rabbit hole of fantasies and other sexual topics. I had always wondered what sex felt like for a woman. I wondered how slutty I might be if I was born female. I told her how I would likely dress provocatively, letting my nipples show through my tops, flash people up my skirt as if it was an accident. Something about a woman with the confidence and desir...

The Dice

A woman buys the sex game dice in a mysterious shop. The dice turn out to be magical…

Chapter 1. The Antique Shop Hannah did not choose it. She was just wandering through the streets filled with small shops and restaurants, killing time before the plane back home and looking for places to spend what was left of her local currency. She pushed the door of the shop on impulse, perhaps attracted by its mysterious appearance (but then again, about half the shops there had mysterious appearances), perhaps just b...

Demon Dreams

I was terrified, but its sexual power and my need overrode all and it took me to new heights of ecstasy.

Hot, bathed in sweat, agitated, intensely aroused, I woke suddenly, confused. The sheet was wrapped around me and the t-shirt I’d worn to bed bunched around my neck, the bedding in disarray, my long hair wet with sweat and stuck to my neck and face. I turned on my bedside light and lay there for a moment, shaken and gasping, taking stock and trying to calm down. The weirdest dream, at once terrifying and incredibly pleasu...

Blood Rite

Coming of age bloody sucks!

"And with the blood of a virgin, the ritual is complete." A deep voice boomed out, echoing off the packed earth lining the basement of an abandoned shack. The ground level already sat partially collapsed, the elements taking their toll on the termite-infested planks that once held it all together. Pitch blackness surrounded it in the dead of night. Trees of an unkempt forest locked away its secrets deep within their scrag...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Mood

Ella the wolf shifter is in a mood today, will Eli her vampire boyfriend survive it?

Ella is in a mood today. She isn’t happy, sad, excited, or lazy. She is just in a mood and doesn’t know what it is. She is roaming around the house doing this and that, never able to finish what she starts. The whole time she is going from room to room, her wolf inside of her is pacing back and forth in her mind. She is in a mood, too, and they are feeding off each other. Trying to make the bed, all she accomplishes is ge...

Carrie's Unquenchable Desire

Sex Transforms a Young Woman in Unexpected Ways

Carrie was in ecstasy as Elijah thrust deeper into her. To her, he personified sex itself. His hands felt cold when he started fondling her. But after he nibbled her neck, he emanated heat. His cock was like nothing she’d felt before. His testicles felt as large as a pumpkin as his cum filled her. Carrie felt an overwhelming hunger when she awoke the following evening. She met Jack at a local bar and took him home. She ni...

The Seduction Of The Vampire

The way his hand trailed down my arm made my pulsating cunt wet & made me moan pleasurably as he dug his vampire fangs into my neck

My name is Charlotte Bennett, and it was the year 1912, London England when I met him. The demon from hell named Daniel Somerhalder. I had been working as a bartender at the local pub serving customers, who were loud, cheerful, and merry after a few drinks. It was that same night, as the full moon shone down in the night sky, that he walked in. Daniel Somerhalder, the demon from hell. Sure, on the outside he was a very at...

Cum With Me

You can't trick the Reaper

The bonfire's smoky aroma permeated the crisp air as the wind howled ever so slightly. I found respite in a secret garden hidden in the woods. The trees sheltered me from the bone-chilling night as I took my rest on a large rock. Eerie sounds resonated through the forest, making me regret wandering from the gathering. Suddenly, a hand rested on my shoulder, sending shivers down my spine. Terror raced through my veins; I w...

A Stairway To Everlasting Nirvana

Timmy’s life is about to change forever and he has no control over it.

Timmy, who is eighteen, went trick or treating with his longtime friends on Halloween night before attending the town's bonfire festival. Due to the large crowd that had gathered, he was separated from them during the festival. He heard a sultry female voice calling out to him. Looking around, he realized it wasn't anyone near him. While returning his attention to the festivities, the voice called his name again. He made...

Pride Before Halloween Fall

Young man on a spree finds a seemingly ideal playmate

Soon the traditional Halloween events; the trick-or-treating, the music, the dancing, the dressing-up in wild costumes, faded into the moonlit evening like some technicolour dream. Now, Carson Lothian was in the mood for his nightly selection from the sensuously dressed women, many unaccompanied, who ended the day at the local club. He needed no seduction techniques. In university, aged eighteen he’d fucked his first fema...

The Headless Horseman & The Whore

Its Halloween night and the the Headless Horsmen is filled with blood lust. That is untill a cleaver Sleepy Hollow Whore showed him you can have lust without the blood .......

Hallows Eve 1790. Molly Addams was fleeing for her life. She was running through the gnarled trees of the forbidden Sleepy Hollow forest, carrying a pumpkin lantern to guide her way through this doomed venture. This town whore was being hunted by the demonic, headless horseman on his unholy steed. The sound of its thunderous hooves rang in her ears, fueling her fear. Eventually, she dropped her guiding light and collapsed...