Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Occupation Stories

Occupation based sex stories, are those where the job of the main character or characters, is the attraction.

Stories of naughty nurses, hot firefighters, fit personal trainers, lustful lawyers, dirty doctors, probing pilots, handy massage therapists, mile high club loving flight attendants and estate agents who leave you in a real state, belong in here.

DiscreetOfficeServices.Com Chapters 23--24

Sometimes, it's all about how you earn success!

Chapter Twenty-Three... Thursday Afternoon… Focusing on the sliding door that opened onto the small balcony, I watched wind-driven rain splatter against the glass. Outside, gusting wind, heavy rain and dark grey skies mirrored my mood exactly. Inside, I tried to keep a smile plastered on my face. All in all, the weather today matched my mood. I'd tried not to show my bad mood to my client though. Shifting, I added another...

The Steele Files: (C5) Darren Takes Control

As Darren starts to awaken to his appeal to women, he starts to take charge of the project and more.

Darren stood practically naked, wearing only a thong made of the same material as fishnet stockings. Darlene had called for the oilers, as she admired the adonis before her from the chair. The taste of his sperm lingered in her taste buds, and the feeling of his large cock--that stretched her mouth and throat--remained as well. The oilers quickly went to work, one starting on top, the other on the bottom. Both couldn’t ke...

The Girlfriend Experience 2 Chapter 7

Uncovering Pamela's murky past, Colt drew a line in the sand, sparking a passionate pledge.

Colt shifted in his seat, his face awash in the spectrum of neon glow. Overhead, a glitter ball rotated, sending shards of light skittering across Pamela’s bedroom, dancing on the floor, up the walls, and onto the ceiling. The air was thick with the sweet, smoky fragrance of sandalwood incense, punctuated by the faint, rhythmic pulse of music from the parlor. “Okay, pop quiz time.” Colt’s fingers drummed his thigh as he c...

The Girlfriend Experience 2 Chapter 6

Colt and Pamela visit Hoover Dam.

Gusts of scorching wind whipped across their faces as Colt and Pamela stood atop Hoover Dam, leaning against the protective guardrail, and took in the amazing panorama. On one side, a vast lake stretched out, its glassy surface framed by the jagged silhouettes of desert mountains. On the opposite, Hoover Dam plunged like an imposing concrete wave, descending to the restless river below, where water surged and frothed from...

The Girlfriend Experience 2 Chapter 5

Colt's world was about to crumble under his father's sinister plans. But he wasn't going down without a fight.

The sensations and the experience were intoxicating, surpassing any expectations Justin had harbored, and certainly worth every penny he’d paid for. This is the tightest cunt I’ve ever had. It gripped his invading cock with a slick, velvety pressure that upended his world and every reality he’d ever known. Sweet, sweet Dakota –Pamela – gave Justin Asher the urge to fuck more eighteen-year-old beauty queens. Her cunt resis...

DiscreetOfficeServices.Com Chapters 21--22

Whore hard but keep a low profile...

Chapter Twenty-One... The Present... Tuesday... After I changed clothes, I caught a taxi from my apartment to the hotel where I was to give a Nooner to my first client. In the taxi, I called Danny to test out his new Bluetooth. It worked perfectly. He could work and talk at the same time. Danny was much more interested in what I was doing than what he was doing. Where I was going and what I'd be doing once I got there. Th...

The Girlfriend Experience 2 Chapter 4

Your bachelor party need a spark? Lexus will set it on fire.

LEXUS Curvy, cute, sweet, and cuddly My Hair: Sunlit blonde My Eye Color: Captivating brown My Height: 5’6” My Weight: 110 My Measurements: 34d-23-35 My Age and Birthdate: 18; January 5, 1988 My Hobbies: Dancing, partying, and making your event unforgettable Hello, party people! Looking to turn your next event from mundane to mind-blowing? Allow me to introduce myself, I’m Lexus – your personal party ignition switch. Sure...

The Girlfriend Experience 2 Chapter 3

Pamela's sweet innocence is about to be put to a test she never saw coming.

“Oh, thank you so much for choosing me.” Following her first-ever lineup, Pamela ended the embrace with a potential client and offered her most glittering smile. “I really appreciate it.” She trailed sharp nails down his arm, leaving sensations in their wake. The gentleman, young and attractive, bounced on his toes in anticipation. “Dakota? Wow. You’re welcome. It’s so nice to meet you.” “A pleasure to meet you too!” Behi...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Girlfriend Experience 2 Chapter 1

One man's paradise is another man's Hell.

“Remember last year? Candice had me doing that juice detox thing, but the juice shots were so gross that I had to follow them up with Diet Mountain Dew just to get them down, so –” “Who’d have guessed you’d ever have trouble swallowing? Not me.” Pamela McCarron’s head snapped around, blonde hair fanning out like a golden halo. Her brown eyes widened as she glared at her husband from the passenger seat, mouth agape. “Oh my...

Think Of Me…

How do you say goodbye to the one you love when they’re about to leave you forever?

“Hey, Sweetpea.” “Oh, Jack! They managed to find you. I’m – I’m so glad you’re there.” “Got here as fast as I could. How – how’s it going out there?” “Oh, you know – could be better.” “Yeah, it does rather look like things have gone a bit pear-shaped. What have you got left in the tank?” “Not long. A few minutes. A last few minutes with you, Jack.” “Mission Control filled me in. They told me…” “Nothing they can do, Jack....

X-Therapy

Doctor Andrea revives Matthew's faltering sex life.

“Door’s open! Come in.” Matthew eased himself into the office. No sign of her, other than the jacket hanging on her desk chair. “Hi…” “Take a seat.” Her voice came from the little bathroom. “I’ll be with you in a moment...” “Okay.” He perched himself on the couch, aware of his accelerated heartbeat. She’d closed the blinds, shutting out the late-afternoon sunshine and casting the room into cool shade. The air was sweet ev...

From Passion to Power: Reclaiming Control

A woman's journey from self-discovery to professional triumph.

The project manager pushed her apartment door shut, the sound reverberating through the empty space. Ensuing quiet was punctuated only by the subtle hum of the refrigerator and muffled cacophony of traffic twenty stories below. "Another day of endless meetings and forced smiles," she muttered, feeling tension knotting her shoulders. Thoughts raced with the day's events: strained laughter at her boss's poor jokes, furtive...

The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 50 Part 1

Lindsay is ready to satisfy her next client

“Oh, hi there, stranger! We meet again.” John stood at the entrance to Happy Ending Ranch, a drink carrier with three tall Starbucks cups in hand. Flagstone’s arid landscape wasn’t as enticing as the dazzling, show-stopping allure of Las Vegas, but still held a primitive appeal in John’s estimation. Expanses of varying brown, gray, and amber stretched beneath the cloudless azure blanket hanging above – simplicity beautifi...

DiscreetOfficeServices.Com Chapters 19--20

Whore hard but keep a low profile...

Chapter Nineteen Eight Months Past... "Do you want the appointments," Marla asked. Marla was tempting me with another offer of what I called 'Cinderella Dates' because they ended at midnight. Marla really wanted me to accept more 'dates' because she charged more. One date made Marla, and me, much more than two daytime appointments. She was offering me three! I was tempted. Very tempted. It was three weeks after I'd had my...

Phone Call With My Wife

Sitting in a bar while my wife was at a conference made me lonely

My wife got a promotion and a substantial salary hike a few months ago. However, it involved her attending several conferences where she would support her colleagues with selling for the company. It had an uplift for her confidence and dramatically improved our sex life together. Whilst this was all great for her, I had four evenings once a month when she wasn't coming home. Mostly, I hit the gym, and this improved my sta...