Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lot Lizard

"Married trucker lets a truck stop tramp climb up on his rig."

45
3 Comments 3
670 Views 670
2.6k words 2.6k words

Mike started awake, but any irritation he felt melted away when he saw his wife smiling down on him.  Her sheer nightgown did virtually nothing to hide her breasts, and she had her hand wrapped around his morning erection.

“Good morning,” she said.

“Sure is,” he agreed.

He kissed her hard when she leaned in.  Even after fifteen years of marriage, he couldn’t get enough of her.  She looked just as smoking hot to him at forty as she had when they met, and he was just as much in love with her.  Spending as much time as he did on the road as a cross-country trucker, the little time they could spend together was precious, and they never wasted a moment of it.

This was one of those times.  He’d been gone for nearly three weeks, driving back and forth across the nation.  With several drivers in the company he contracted with out sick, someone had to pick up the slack, and Mike wasn’t afraid of hard work.  He certainly wasn’t bothered by the extra pay it earned him.

His heart sank when the phone on the bedside table rang.  Teresa’s fingers uncurled from around his cock and she let her head drop to his chest.

“Don’t answer that,” she pleaded half-heartedly.

“God damn it.  I’m sorry, babe.”

“I know.  Go ahead.”

She knew as well as he did that the contract he had now was too good to risk.  In only a couple more years, his seniority, the pay and their investments would make it possible for him to safely cut back and spend more time at home.

As expected, the call was for him to hit the road again.  It was a run he made regularly, but they’d promised him someone else would take it so he could spend a few days with his wife.  Naturally, the other driver had called off sick.

“It’s the Kessel Run again,” he told her when he hung up the phone.

She chuckled a little at the name he’d attached to the regular haul of replacement joints made by a local company to a warehouse on the west coast.

She shrugged.  “Guess it can’t be helped.  They weren’t happy with me taking time off from the hospital anyway.  Right now?”

He nodded his head.

“I’ll go make you coffee and pack some sandwiches.  Go get in the shower.”

She gave him a quick kiss, and then slid out of the bed.  Watching her butt sway as she walked made him sigh in frustration, but he reluctantly crawled out of bed shortly thereafter.

****

“So you’re finally hitting the road?” Teresa asked.

Mike was mad enough to see red.  After calling him in early, he’d arrived at the pick-up location to find out that a computer glitch at the plant was going to keep him from hooking up and heading out.  Time and time again, they’d told him it should only be a few more minutes, but it had turned into hours.  That was time he could have spent at home.

“Yeah.  I’m in the saddle and about to head out.”

“Where are you planning to stop for the night?”

One of the things she liked to do was track his journeys on a map on the computer.  It tickled her to see the multicolored lines criss-crossing the nation steadily cover up the map beneath.

“That big one in western Missouri I like.  At least I can get a good meal there before I bunk down.”

“Got it.  I love you, baby.”

“Love you too.  I miss you already.”

“I sent you something to keep you company.  Check your email.  Bye.”

“Bye.”

He disconnected the call and navigated to his email before pulling out of the lot.  Unless something really delayed him, he had plenty of time to make his chosen stop without rushing.

The picture she’d sent was of her looking down at the camera in her phone with her heavy, bare breasts supported by one arm.  The email only said, “Come home soon.  We miss you.”

The sight made him shiver in his seat.  Silently cursing speed limits and DOT regulations that would keep him from hammering down through the night, he put the rig in gear and rolled out.

****

Full of country-fried steak and smiling from talking to his wife on the phone, Mike leaned back in his seat and took one last look out the windshield.  A scantily-clad lot lizard hung onto the mirror of a truck in front of him, talking to the driver inside.  It didn’t take long for the door to open to let her in.  Soon enough, she’d come back out a few dollars richer, go to the bathroom of the truck stop, and return in search of another horny trucker.

He flopped onto his bunk and scrolled through the nude pictures his wife regularly sent him, even though he knew it wasn’t going to do a thing to dull the ache.  A tapping sound as he reached the last one caused him to look up into the cab.  He rolled his eyes when he saw bright blue painted nails clicking on the passenger window, which was halfway down.

“Sorry.  Not interested,” he called out, trying to be polite and hoping it would work.

“Aw, you sure you don’t want some company, sweetheart?”

His eyes widened as she climbed up to hang from the mirror.  Her tube-top looked ready to explode open from trying to contain her breasts.  A silver chain hung down from her neck to dangle between the magnificent globes.  Her blonde hair rustled in the breeze, and she flashed him a crooked smile.

Before he could say a word, she opened the door, sat down, and rolled up the window.  She quite purposely bent over to show off her ass in a short denim skirt when she rolled up the window on the opposite side.  He sat up as she stepped into the sleeper and pulled the curtains closed behind her.

“So, handsome, how lonely are you?” she asked as she snatched up his wallet from where it rested with his keys and spare change inside his hat near the bunk.

“Pretty lonely,” he answered with a wide grin on his face.

She pulled out two hundred dollar bills.  “This lonely?”

“Oh yeah.”

She let out a purr, tucked the bills into a pocket of her skirt, and tossed his wallet back where she’d found it.

Mike watched in stunned amazement as she pulled her tube-top over her head, wasting no time in getting down to business.  Large, dark pink circles surrounded her nipples, which were standing out erect from the pendulous globes.  She flipped up the hem of her skirt, revealing that she wasn’t wearing panties, and a nest of curly blonde hairs framing her pussy.

“Like what you see?” she asked while resting her hands atop her breasts.

“Ah, hell yeah,” he answered.

“Well, let’s see what you got.”

He lay back on the bunk and she bent over him, going to work on his jeans with practiced speed.  As soon as the zipper parted, she reached in to haul out his rock-hard cock.

MilanaHots
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaHots

“Mmm!  Now that’s a big rig, handsome.”

And with that, she sucked him between her full, pink-glossed lips.

Mike groaned and put one hand on top of her bobbing head while reaching out to fondle her tits with the other.  She took him fast and deep, slurping sounds echoing back from the walls.  After a couple dozen sucks, she took it to the next level and swallowed his cock.

Her lips wrapped around the root, nestling her nose in the hair there, and she held him in her throat for a few moments before she let out a croak and slid her lips back to the tip.

Thick tendrils of saliva bridged the gap between her lips and the head of his cock as she swallowed and caught her breath for a moment.  Then he was back inside her hot mouth again.

He grabbed a fistful of hair, pulling up and down as she sucked him so well.  A rumbling growl escaped him when she deep-throated him again.

“Son of a bitch,” he groaned as she coughed above his twitching, saliva-slick cock.

She wiped off her lower lip and asked, “You like that, sweetie?”

“Hell yeah.”

“Bet you like this even more,” she said as she kicked off her shoes.

He smiled as she lifted a leg and stretched it over him.  He scooted a little closer to the middle of the bunk as she pulled her other knee up and straddled him.  Her kinky blonde hairs tickled his cock for a few seconds before she reached between her legs.  She wriggled the mushroom tip through her curls and pressed it against her nether lips.

His quavering groan mingled with her gasp as she sank down onto his cock.

“That pussy feel good, sweetie?” she asked as she wiggled her hips atop him.

“Like fucking heaven.”

She chuckled and pressed two fingers over her clit while she braced her other hand on her heel.  Mike growled as she started thrusting her hips back and forth with wild abandon.

Her pendulous breasts swung erratically, clapping against her chest as she rode him.  Whimpers tumbled from her lips as she stirred his hard cock inside her and rubbed her clit.  The fingers between her legs were almost a blur from their rapid back-and-forth motion.

A flex of his muscles caused his cock to swell and pull forward as she was rocking back.  She squealed and threw her head back in delight at the unexpected sensation.  He did it again and again, never letting her know when the next one was coming.

Her breathing quickened and droplets of sweat meandered down her face.  She rocked harder and faster with every passing moment, tugging uncomfortably at the root of his cock.  Her sounds of pleasure grew louder and more frequent as well.

And then she was there.

She came with a cry that jumped in both volume and pitch when he dug his fingers into her hips and thrust into her hard.  When she fell forward onto her hands, he had even better leverage and continued to slam up into her climaxing pussy.

“Ohh m-my g-god,” she cried out, and then yelped as another wave of orgasm shot through her.

The bunk creaked alarmingly when he sat up and rolled her over.  She gasped and her back arched up from the mattress when his cock popped out, but she wasn’t left empty for long.  He gripped her thighs tight and buried his cock balls-deep inside her.

“Yes!  Give it t-to me!  C-come f-for meee!” she pleaded, still held tight in the grip of beautiful agony.

That wasn’t going to take long.  He pounded her hard, grunting from the effort.  His balls noisily smacked against her on every stroke.  His hat tumbled off the shelf to the floor, spilling change and the rest of the contents everywhere.  She yelped every time his cock slammed into her depths, her clenched pussy building the hot itch in his fast-thrusting shaft.

It took only a few more thrusts for him to erupt with a roar.

Days of pent-up cum surged through his shaft to burst forth with fire hose intensity.  His brain a fog of pleasure from the intense, much needed release, he couldn’t keep track of how many times he pulsed, filling her full of hot cream.  All he knew is that it just kept coming and coming, until his strength fled him with the last fitful dribble.

When he collapsed atop her with his sweaty face resting between her breasts, she moaned deep in her throat.  She wrapped both her arms and legs around him, caressing his back as he twitched and grunted.

“Good, baby?” she asked as his spasms grew farther apart.

He could only groan.

She let out a giggle and kissed the top of his head.  “Now get off me.  I’m burning up.”

It took an act of supreme willpower to rise on his shaky arms and sit down, resting his back against the blissfully cool wall behind him.  She reached into a drawer, pulled out a hand towel, and tucked it between her legs before the large pool of cum in her depths could escape.

“Think my balls about came up there at the end,” he muttered.

“Mmm.  I knew you were coming hard.  I loved it.”  Then a mischievous grin spread across her face.  “What do you think of my truck stop whore?”

He grinned at his wife.  “It was great, baby.”

She shivered and moved over to snuggle up against him.  “I like being your dirty little whore.  I got off so hard.”

“How did you manage to pull this off?”

“I’ve been planning it for a while.  I was going to surprise you on your birthday or something, but I couldn’t wait.  I’ve been rubbing myself raw waiting for you to get home, and then when you do, they call you back out.  I needed you inside me, so I rented a car and followed you.  I knew where you were stopping.”

“Damn, I’m glad you did.”

She smiled sweetly at him when he reached into the fridge to retrieve cold bottles of water for both of them.  They quenched their thirst, caught their breath, and enjoyed each other’s nearness for long wonderful minutes.

After a while, Mike asked, “How long do you have the car for?”

She smiled and twitched her eyebrows.  “A week, and I told the hospital that they’re just going to have to live without me for a few days longer.”

“So you can ride along?”

“I’ve got a bag in the car – which you’re going to have to go get, by the way, because I need panties.  I can pick the car up here on the way home.”

“Damn, I love you.”

“You’ll have all sorts of chances to prove it,” she said, and then kissed him.  “Now go get my bag.  The keys are in the back pocket of my skirt, and it’s a blue Civic parked at the corner of the restaurant.”

He grabbed the keys to the rental, pulled on his clothes, and gave her one last kiss.  After he slipped through the curtains to avoid exposing her, he remembered something and peeked back in.

“So, do I get my two hundred bucks back?”

Teresa tapped her index finger against her chin a few times as though she was considering it, and then looked up into his eyes.

“Not a chance.”

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments