Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Professional Woman's Life Story In The Corporate World

"A woman lives life on her own terms"

4
1 Comment 1
755 Views 755
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is the story of a woman who makes in the corporate world using intelligence among other attributes."

Some women spend their whole lives devoid of sex, becoming and dying "old maids" as they used to be called. Some screw one man their whole lives---namely, married women who screw only their husbands. Others have affairs; some become "sex workers," as prostitutes are sometimes called. And women porn stars have their own niches.

I'm none of these. I'm not married, nor do I ever intend to be. Yet I have sexual intercourse on a regular basis with any number of men whenever I want and whenever it's convenient for us. Some may term me a "slut," but I enjoy being screwed and take precautions not to get knocked up; that is, I'm on the pill and have no intention of rearing children. My partners and I are STD-free; so with that, along with birth control, my pussy gets filled with cum quite often.

By the time I was eighteen and in high school, I had a sizable rack, not too big but enough to turn the boys heads. Of course I'd started menstruating much earlier and knew from sex education classes I could get pregnant without protection. I wanted to start experimenting sexually and my single mom was liberal enough to get me on the pill.

I still needed to get my cherry popped, but I wanted that first time to be special. I'd take care of the clumsy high-school boys later. The son of our next-door neighbor was a college junior who had his own apartment, so I tapped him to be my first one. He was slender and good looking. With him being the first, I'd have good memories of my first sexual encounter, especially since I knew he'd fucked some sorority sisters at his college.

He drove me to his apartment one evening; and after some small talk we got undressed. I'd asked him to buy me a beer so I could get a little high and ease any lingering inhibitions I might have. (I'm a quick drunk, so in later life I've avoided alcohol.) Half a beer did the trick. I wasn't certain I actually needed it because I was already mentally primed for the experience.

He promised to be slow and gentle, a technique I wouldn't always follow in the future. We lay down together on his bed; we kissed; he sucked my nipples and fingered my pussy lips before licking my slit. (He didn't get to my asshole right then but he and others would get to that in the future.) By that time I was physically ready but didn't want missionary for my first. I had decided on doggie. I knelt in the middle of the bed with him behind me.

"I'm ready," i said as I looked back at him.

Because he was ready as well, he wasted no time knelling between my opened legs. He placed a kiss on each of my ass cheeks---a nice touch, I thought. I felt his dick head at my pussy slit before it eased passed my outer and inner pussy lips, stopping when it reached my maidenhead. He held it there for a few seconds, his hands on my hips, my feeling the rest of his rod in my ass crack. I lowered my head to the bed to raise my ass higher and get my pussy in a better angle.

"Fuck me, Sugar," I said. "Pop my cherry."

With that, his abdomen hit my ass cheeks and the length of his dick penetrated my birth canal, severing my hymen into a bloody remembrance. When he thrusted, the pain caused by his dick tearing my cherry raced through my pussy for a few seconds, then subsided. I was no longer a virgin. My partner slowly plowed my pussy, taking his time. When he pulled my hips tightly to his abdomen, getting his prick as deeply into my fuck hole as he could, I felt for the first time that steady stream of baby seed coating my insides. I'd feel many more that evening and beyond.

We fucked all that evening and night in every position with him instructing me on ways to make a man happy and how to get more pleasure for myself. Plus he gave me lessons on how to suck dick and lick a guy's balls and asshole and especially that area between his ball sack and asshole,. These instructions would serve me well in the years to come.

With my virginity out of the way, I could start on the high-school boys with their raging hormones. I usually fucked one at a time, often in the back seat of his parents' car in a "lovers' lane" or a drive-in movie---we didn't see much of the movie but we weren't there for movie viewing. Sometimes I'd do a threesome or foursome, a few times being initiated into the wonders of DP, including being air tight and spit roasted. Towards the end of my senior year I gangbanged the entire football team including the coach and male cheerleaders. I had a sore pussy and ass hole for over a week.

At college, I had to curb my sexual encounters somewhat to give me time to study. By the end of my freshman year I knew pretty much how much fucking I could engage in without it interfering with my academic learning. I'd screw one guy at a time, usually on weekends, sometimes all weekend. Threesomes and foursomes were not neglected, nor were gangbangs, especially with fraternity guys, who however got a bit rowdy during our fuck sessions. I didn't neglect my male professors, though making sure that my grades didn't depend upon my servicing them. At times the professors would screw me in their respective office, but many times we'd go to a motel for a whole weekend of screwing, but not on those weekends I'd have to study for an upcoming test. I didn't fuck the whole football team because there were too many, but I did manage to fuck some individually or in a threesome or foursome over the period of a few months. And, yes, I did the coaches, too; they ordinarily took me to a motel or the adventurous ones to his home or a forest cabin.

Upon getting my undergraduate degree, I began graduate school, obtaining my master's degree in two years. The academic study was more intense, so I had to cut down on my fuck sessions; but I did leave some good memories for some of my fellow grad students and some of my professors, again making sure my grads didn't depend on my screwing them.

My PhD was next, taking me another two years, This time I fucked mostly my professors since I didn't have time to get to the other doctoral candidates, though there were a couple of them whom I managed to fuck their brains out. The college dean got wind as to what was happening; but instead of admonishing the "offending professors" and me, the dean became a regular of my fuck partners, usually going to his house whenever his wife was away on her many out-of-state trips.

With all my degrees, I landed a lucrative job at an important, international corporation. It didn't take take me long after I started for me to begin fucking some of my male associates. My boss also became one of my regulars, even after I told him I didn't want promotions based upon my fucking him on a continuing basis.

Since this was an international company, I got to go overseas many times to many countries all over the world. Besides taking care of company business, I of course engaged in extracurricular fucking sessions with our male clients. I think my boss let our clients know about my sexual proclivities to encourage them to do business with our firm, the clients knowing that when I showed up for a business meeting, their fucking me was an unstated part of the transaction. I had no problem with that arrangement, giving me access that many more screwing partners.

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

Naturally, I didn't restrict my sexual encounters to business associates and clients. In fact, my boss let it be known to some of his male friends that I'd be available for them, after my boss asked for my permission, which I granted without hesitation, knowing he had some high-powered acquaintances. Sometimes I found it difficult to arrange all the requests I had for fuck appointments, which I didn't want to interfere with my work schedule, though it became clear that my keeping our clients and the boss' friends sexually satisfied had become part of my job, a part I didn't mind, but instead enjoyed. A number of my partners included some outside of my work circle. I especially liked my religious partners, who got to relieve their sexual tension with me These included Father John of St. Matthew's, Father Anisthos of the Greek Orthodox Church of America, Pastor Richards of the local Methodist church, Rabbi Moshe, and Imam Ali, none of whom let their religious mores get in the way of giving my twat a good work out.

Every so often, if I didn't have someone scheduled, I'd pick up a stranger if he looked nice---clean-shaved, neatly dressed, etc. We'd go away for a night or a weekend, usually to a motel. Most of these encounters turned out well; but I had to let a couple of them know that I wasn't into S&M, though I did allow one of them to tie my arms and feet to the bed while he fucked my cunt, ass, and mouth all weekend, getting all three of my holes overflowing with his cum. I admit it wasn't too bad, but I decided that once was enough.

At times, my pussy was used so much that I had to take a break from fucking for a couple of weeks or so. During those times, I'd often have my partners screw me in my ass hole or give him just a blow job. They understood when I explained that my pussy needed a rest from all the pounding to which it was subjected. I knew that being a willing slut would cause my cunt to need a rest at times. I'd figured that out in high school. Yet even during these "rest times," I couldn't wait to get back to having my twat filled with cock and cum, feeling that rock-hard shaft penetrate into my wet baby channel, sometimes bumping into my cervix before filling my snatch with warm, white baby seed that would ooze out of my pussy slit, passed my pussy lips, seeping down my ass crack to my ass hole. Not too rarely, my partner would clean his cum from my oozing cunt slit with his tongue before kissing me so that I could taste his cum. Of course, during blow jobs I'd often take a cum load in my mouth and swallow, though sometimes he'd shoot off on my tits.

I had a scare a few times when my menstrual period was late in coming, especially when I'd had three weeks of constant fucking, getting heavy spunk loads each weekend and sometimes once or twice during the week. But my period always came---thank you, birth-control pills. I ordinarily ceased fucking while on my monthly blood-letting period, when I'd let my partners know of the situation, though a few actually didn't mind plowing my bloody cunt, saying that the wetness made their dicks slide more easily into by fuck cavity.

I try to give my partner as much pleasure as possible while getting as much pleasure for myself. There's hardly a time when I'm not ready to screw, though sometimes my sore pussy will slow me down. I'm even ready to fuck during my bloody menstrual flow for my partners who don't mind a bloody deck. During a one-on-one fuck session, I usually start with a blow job, his balls and ass hole included. Then I like my nipples sucked and pussy licked. I especially like to be tongue fucked, when he gets his tongue as deeply into my pussy hole as he can and moves it back and forth, particularly over my piss hole which is quite sensitive. I like my ass hole licked as well.

A lot of guys like the missionary position and I've no objection to that, especially when he puts my legs over his shoulders so that his prick is very deep in my muff. But my favorites are what I term my one-two-three combo: One is a 69 with me on top, my tits ribbing against his abdomen while I'm sucking his prick and having my pussy eaten. This is followed by Two, which is doggie so that he can plow from the rear, sometimes pulling my hair or caressing my hanging boobs, or both. Finishing up is Three which is cowgirl, where I'm in control, moving my hips to get his dick as deeply into my birth canal as possible, his dick sometimes hitting my cervix, he sucking my nipples and kissing me to get my pussy juices to overflow passed my pussy lips, his hands on my hips and ass cheeks; then he shoots off, his baby seed crashing very deeply inside me, coating my pussy cavity, usually giving me an intense orgasm.

I'm a moaner, so whenever I get laid, I start with a low moan, which intensifies as my twat gets plowed more and more. I try to muffle the sound when my partner and I are in his office or other place where those nearby can hear. But when we're alone in an apartment or motel room, away from others, I can give full vent to my vocal noises. I like to talk dirty and have my partner talk dirty to me: "Fuck me, Baby," "Plow me hard," "Give it to me," "Fuck my pussy, Love," are a mere sampling of what I'm capable of voicing while having my wet cunt stretched. From my partners I've heard: "Your pussy and ass are beautiful," "I'm going to fuck you till you're dry," "I'm gonna screw all three of your holes tonight," etc.

I've been called a "slut," "whore," "bitch," "cumdump," "cum bucket," and "fuck toy," none of which bothers me, since they're usually meant as a compliment; anyway, that's how I take them. I hardly expect to be called a saint.

Now that I'm slightly older without having lost much of my looks, and my boobs don't sag too much, I still service my usual gentlemen (boss, work associates, business clients, etc.). But I've also become a cougar, seeking out younger guys, especially some of the graduate students I meet when I have business at my old college. Some of these'll introduce me to their non-college friends who are interested in an experienced, older woman who knows how to show them a good time sexually, no need for dating, or flowers or all that courting nonsense, just a fun night of my young partner putting his shaft into my snatch, fucking me for as long as he can hold out, before slamming his warm cum into the back of my fuck hole, giving me another orgasm.

It's great to be a life-long, dick-loving cum slut.

Published 
Written by billxxxooo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments