Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strip Search

"A male stripper gets an unusual 'get out of jail' card from the Police"

65
12 Comments 12
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Billy Flynn and the rest of the G-String Gang walked off stage to raucous and thunderous applause.

“Wow, what a crowd,” Billy laughed. “You’d take your life in your hands getting too close to some of them. Did you see that hen party?”

His friend Damian agreed. “I thought Jamie was a goner when your one reached for him.”

The four men sat naked in their dressing room, wiping away the sweat that glistened on their bodies.

“There looked to be a good crowd in,” Gerry noted.

“Just as well,” Billy muttered. “My car needs to be taxed. It’s gonna cost me two hundred and fifty euros. Bloody daylight robbery.”

He shook his head, still muttering to himself as he pulled on his clothes. He wanted to get home to his bed. It was the fifth night in a row they’d been on the road, doing their striptease routine in GAA clubhouses and community centres up and down the country to hordes of baying women.

“Well done, lads. A great night’s work.” Their manager, Mickey Margey stood grinning in the doorway. “Here you go. Don’t say I never give you anything.”

He held out the rolls of banknotes like they were a treat, rather than their earnings. Billy snatched one of the rolls out of Mickey’s hand.

“Cheers, Micky. I’m gonna head home. It’s Evie’s fourth birthday tomorrow so I want to be there when she wakes up.”

“OK, Billy. See you Tuesday. You’re doing a 40th birthday party in the afternoon and then we all have the show in Castleisland at seven that night.”

“No worries, Boss. See you boys.”

When he went outside, the last few stragglers had left the clubhouse and the car park was deserted. They usually travelled in Mickey’s campervan but with Billy wanting to rush home, he’d travelled out to Westmeath on his own. He’d an hour’s drive ahead of him.

Billy climbed in behind the wheel of his car and turned the ignition.

“Come on, come on, come on,” he prayed as the engine turned over and finally started with a chug. Slipping it into gear, he started the drive home to Dublin.

He liked this part of the evening. He listened to the radio, hoping to hear a song they could build into their routine. They weren’t the only group of male strippers around and while there was plenty of demand, Billy wanted the G-String Gang to be the best.

He was driving along, the speedometer nudging the hundred mark when he saw flashing blue lights and a red light waving in the middle of the road in front of him. Touching the brakes, he slowed. The flashing blue lights laid out on either side of the road signalled a Garda checkpoint.

He eased to a stop beside the Guard and when he wound down the window was confronted by an attractive blonde woman. She looked cute, even in the high-vis jacket and peaked cap.

“Hello, Sir. We’re just doing random checks. Have you been drinking this evening?”

Billy shook his head. He didn’t drink alcohol. His body was a temple.

“No, ma'am. I haven’t.”

“You won’t mind if I just test you anyway?”

Billy shook his head and followed the Guard's instructions as she held the breathalyser out for him. As she stood waiting for the reading, another Guard walked up to the car. She was older with a face like a squashed boot.

The blonde smiled and was just about to wave him on when the old boot told him to wait.

“You know your tax is out of date, do you?”

Billy sighed. Fuck, he thought. Busted.

“Yes, Guard, I do. I got paid tonight so was hoping to do it in the morning.”

He held up the roll of banknotes as proof. The guard seemed instantly suspicious.

“That's a lot of money to be paid cash-in-hand. All through the books is it?”

“You'd need to ask my manager that,” Billy laughed.

“What do you do?” The blonde was curious now too.

“I'm an exotic dancer.”

The two guards looked at each other.

“Like a stripper?”

Billy nodded. He got the same reaction every time.

“So was this money stuffed down your jockstrap?”

“No, just my share of the door money.”

“Does it pay well?”

“Enough to pay the car tax tomorrow,” he grinned.

“And the fine as well?”

Billy's face fell.

“Aww girls, you're breaking my balls.”

The blonde grinned at the old boot.

“You know it's Siobhan's birthday. She was giving out loads about having to work tonight.”

The boot cracked a smile.

“You mean we bring him back as a present?”

“It'd be like community service instead of the fine.”

The two Guards looked at Billy.

“How about we bring you back to the station and you give us a quick demo of your dancing? If we're convinced you're an exotic dancer, we'll forget about the fine.”

Billy quickly agreed and the Guards dismantled the checkpoint and told him to follow them back to the station. He followed the police car through narrow country roads as they led him away from the main road and into the local market town. The Garda station was a squat two-story modern building with an antique blue lamp hanging above the door.

They pulled up in front of it and got out. The blonde walked back to him.

“Have you got your gear? Like a uniform?”

“I’ve got a police shirt and trousers.”

“We’ll sort you with a jacket and hat. Come on.”

They escorted him inside. The Guard on desk duty barely raised an eyebrow as he buzzed them into the back of the station, away from the public area.

They led him into one of the interview rooms and sat him down.

“OK, here’s the deal,” the blonde said. “It’s our colleague Siobhan’s birthday today. You give her a good dance while we watch and then you’re free to go.”

“You can get ready in here and then we’ll bring you down to Siobhan and a few of the girls in the canteen.” Boot added.

Billy nodded. It seemed an easy enough way to get out of a hefty fine and points on his licence as well.

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

“I’ll be back in a minute with the hat and jacket,” she told them and disappeared.

The old Boot said she was going to get things organised in the canteen. She looked back as she stood at the door and the look in her eye reminded Billy of the hordes of screaming women earlier.

Billy had got changed into his costume police uniform. The shirt and trousers had special velcro strips to allow him to whip them off mid-dance. He was just fastening the clip-on tie when the blonde came in with a hi-vis jacket with GARDA written on the back. She handed him the cap.

“Don’t damage this or there’ll be hell to pay.” She grinned up at him. “It’s the Sergeant’s and he won’t take kindly to it being worn when he’s not here.”

“I’m Roisin, by the way.” She took his hand and shook it. “Thanks for doing this.”

Billy grinned. She was still cute looking, even under the fluorescent lights of the interview room. Just then, the Old Boot stuck her head in the door and told them that everyone was in the canteen.

“We’ll be out in a minute, Dolores,” Roisin told her. “Just checking Mr Flynn here is all set.”

She ran her fingers over his abs as she gazed up at him, biting her bottom lip.

“I’m looking forward to seeing you in action,” she giggled. “Do you have music?”

Billy nodded and held up his phone. He selected the track and told her to hit play whenever he nodded to her in the room. Roisin explained that there was an old speaker in the canteen that they used for announcements and she would plug the phone into that so the music would be loud enough.

Roisin led him down the corridor and into the canteen. “Siobhan is the girl with red hair sitting at that table there with Dolores.”

“What’s her surname?” he whispered.

“O’Donnell,” Roisin whispered back.

Billy smiled and walked up to Siobhan while Roisin sorted out the music.

“Excuse me, Garda O’Donnell, but I understand you’ve lodged a complaint about the rota and having to work on your birthday?”

Siobhan looked up at him with a startled look on her face. She looked to be in her late thirties and had a homely look about her. She opened her mouth to speak but Billy continued.

“I’ve been sent from Headquarters to take serious note of these allegations around staff morale and see what we can do to make it better.”

Siobhan was looking around the room, not sure what was going on, though a couple of the girls must have been in on the plan as they were giggling into their hands.

Billy stepped closer and stood right in front of Siobhan. He nodded to Roisin who pressed play.

As the first bars of Tom Jones singing ‘You Can Leave Your Hat On’ filled the room, Billy opened the jacket and let it fall to the floor with a shrug of his shoulders.

The women gave a collective scream and Siobhan put her face in her hands, blushing red as the realisation of what was happening hit her.

Billy swayed suggestively in front of her, his crotch thrust in and out in time to the music as he mouthed along to the lyrics. As the horns played, he ripped his shirt open and the cheers turned to screams. His chest was covered in baby oil and glistened as he ground closer and closer to Siobhan.

She was shaking her head from side to side but he could see her peeking through her fingers as her colleagues laughed, cheered and sang along. He gyrated in front of her. His pecs almost brushed her face as he pressed in closer.

Then he stepped back, gazed around the room, catching every woman’s eye, then with a grin, whipped his trousers off. The screams were deafening. A couple of women at the back got up on chairs for a better look.

He danced, wearing just the Sergeant's police hat, a gold jockstrap and his socks and shoes. The jockstrap shimmered and glittered as he danced. He knew he looked good. He spent hours in the gym to hone this physique and the cheers and whoops just reinforced how good he looked.

He took off the cap and held it in front of his jockstrap as he swayed right in front of Siobhan. As he danced, the chanting started

“Take it off... Take it off.”

He grinned, milking the crowd. Turning his back on them so they could admire the firmness of his butt cheeks, the tiny gold string barely interrupting their view.

He put his hand over the jockstrap. Placing the hat in front, he let the chanting build and build. “Take it off... Take it off… Take it off... Take it off…”

He ripped the jockstrap off and waved it in the air. The cap just about protected his modesty. The women screamed again and several hands reached out to try and move the hat out of the way. Billy looked around the room. A couple of policewomen were standing on the tables and dancing along.

As the song finished, He placed the hat back on his head and smiled at Siobhan. His cock wasn’t erect but was still a good five or six inches long and swayed from side to side as he took in the screams and cheers.

Suddenly the was a crash from the back of the room as one of the women standing on the table had fallen off in her eagerness to get a better look. Roisin took that as a signal to turn the music off and get Billy out of there before someone wondered what was causing all the noise in the canteen.

Once he was dressed, Roisin escorted him back along the corridor and out to his car. She turned to him.

“You know, I really enjoyed that routine you did there.” She bit her bottom lip and trailed a finger along the zip of his jacket. “I’d love it if you were open to giving a private dance sometime.”

Billy gazed into her eyes. They were a sparkling hypnotic blue, He knew how easy it would be to say yes. The other boys often had a groupie afterwards but Billy had a wife and daughter to get home to, so without wanting to get on the wrong side of the law, tried to be as diplomatic as possible.

“It would be a pleasure, Ma’am. But sadly my wife prefers if I only do private dances for her. I’m sure you’ll understand.”

She gave a weak smile and patted his jacket with her hand.

“Can’t blame a girl for trying, Mr Flynn. Now drive carefully and make sure that car is taxed next time we meet.”

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments