Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Legendary Stories

Welcome to our collection of legendary adult stories! This category is reserved for the most popular and highly acclaimed stories from our talented writers.

These stories have garnered a massive following and have become classics within the community. They are known for their compelling characters, intricate plots, and sizzling sex scenes that leave readers breathless. If you're looking for the best of the best when it comes to erotic fiction, look no further than our legendary adult stories category. Here, you will find stories that will stay with you long after you've finished reading them, and will leave you yearning for more.

So why not dive in and discover the magic of our legendary adult stories today?

My Wife Fucked her Ex

Wife has night with her ex, then I get an email.

Let me start by describing my wife. She is a beautiful woman, 28 years old with blonde hair and green eyes. She is about 5’5” only weighing about 120 pounds. She has a nice build, not overly cut, but firm in all the right places. She thinks her best asset sit on her chest. 32D and perfectly shaped. My favorite feature is her ass. Small, tight, and perfectly soft to the touch. Needless to say, I’m incredibly attracted to h...

Fucking my Roommate's feet

My first foot fetish experience, fucking my cousin's girlfriend's feet.

I was nineteen, (about three years ago) when I had my first real life experience testing my foot fetish. I had been aware of my fetish since I was in middle school, always looking under the table at girl’s feet. The older I got the stronger the fetish became. I'd had a couple girlfriends in high school, but had never had the courage to tell them about my fetish. At the point of this story I was a sophomore in college, abo...

Black Bullies from High School Fuck My Wife

I suck two black bullies' cocks in high school, and they fuck my wife and cuckold me later in life.

Most of us have probably had experiences in our younger years that we would just as soon forget. I had some experiences like that in my junior and senior years in high school, and they were all but forgotten until chance reared its ugly head. My name is Walter, and I’m a pretty average sixty-two-year-old married, white man atsix feet’ tall, weighing one hundred and eighty-five pounds, with grey hair and beard, and hazel e...

Teen Diaries 16 - Wet Panties

Sammy finds her dad's friend sniffing her panties in her room

My name is Samantha, but everyone calls me Sammy. I'm 17 and have been having a pretty boring summer. I got a part-time job at Target to fill up some of my free time. Yesterday when I got home, my parents were in the backyard having a pool party. A bunch of their friends were over swimming, but I went straight up to my room. I noticed that my lights were on, which was weird because I always turn my lights off. I'm very en...

My Middle Aged Wife is Turned into a Nympho by a Young Stud

My wife and I get lost on a hiking trip as my middle age wife is fucked hard by a young man.

It had been way too long since the last time my wife and I had spent the day just the two of us together. We both decided it was high time to do something about it. We needed to just forget about the kids, our jobs, and certainly the stress that interfered with our everyday lives. We both still had one floating day left on our vacation schedule to take as we floated around a number of different ideas on how to use it. We...

The BEST vacation ever - Mother Son Incest

Hotter then hot mother gets hots for son on vacation. And the feeling is mutal

0The plane had just landed. Palm trees and sand was everywhere. THe captain announced the arrival at the island and it was official. They were on vacationSarah and justin had been anticipating this forever. As mother and son they went on vacation often together as Sarah was never married. The plane began taxing on the runway towards the drop off point , while Sarah and Justin just smiled at each other in happinessAs they...

Seducing My Friend's White Wife with Porn

I convince my white friend to show his wife cuckold videos and they become my cuckold couple.

I have been playing poker with four good friends for many years. We take turns hosting the parties every week, and when it’s my turn my wife usually goes out for the evening, so she doesn’t get stuck serving the drinks and snacks. Part of that is also due to us being a black couple, and she doesn’t like being around my white friends that much. There normally isn’t much excitement, and that’s probably unusual since we are...

First Time Flashing In Public

First time I flashed in public at the ripe old age of 16

This is not just a true story, it is a true full description of just one of the many sexual things I have done in my life. This one, however, is the first major sexual thing I ever did in public. It's a full description, of the very first time I ever flashed in public, at the ripe old age of sixteen. I was dating a senior in high school at the time, and he, like most teenage boys, loved fast cars. He took me to the nation...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Fun of Being Naked Outdoors

A personal memoir about discovering the joys of not wearing clothes

From the age of about sixteen, I began to discover how much I enjoyed not having any clothes on; and not just in a sexless, healthy, naturist sort of way, I’m ashamed to admit.It began by just sleeping in the nude. Once I’d shut my door and turned on my bedside light, instead of hopping straight into bed in my pyjamas, I’d pull my pyjama top over my head and kick off my bottoms. Sometimes I’d stand in front of the full-le...

She sat on the couch, her hands trembling, staring at her purse. Her purse held a little bomb, the clock ticking down. Escape seemed unlikely.  Looking quickly at her watch, she hoped with all her heart he would be late. Please please please... That might save her for a bit. They had dinner plans with several friends, and if he got home too late, the bomb wouldn’t go off until after dinner. And then, if dinner ran late, m...

I Caught My 48-Year-Old Wife Cheating on me with a 19-Year-Old Hunk

I caught my 48-year-old wife in bed with a young man who was taking care of our lawn.

My wife and I had known Justin and his family for several years. Since we had known him he'd always wanted to be an entrepreneur someday. When Justin turned sixteen he started up his own lawn care business. He had started with just a few accounts, but that quickly grew over the next few years. In the past he had asked if we would be interested in him cutting our lawn. I told him that I had it covered, but now that I was g...

My First Time with a Man

A straight male tries sex with another man

Would you have sex with a man? That's the question that came up. Myself and four of my friends were having our usual get together. We meet once a month, usually at Matt’s place; we have some drinks, get drunk, and talk about all sorts of shit. He was the only one of us who was single. He's also the only one who's gay. We've all been friends since junior school, so we know that whatever goes on, or is said at our nights to...

Worshiping Black Teen Cocks - Part 2: White Wife Impregnated

The black boys my husband sucked on a hike end up fucking and impregnating me.

Angie's Perspective In Part 1 of this story we learned that hiking in the Blue Ridge Mountains near our home in Roanoke, Virginia had become my husband Ed’s primary exercise and relaxation. My name is Angie and I prefer to go to the gym for my workouts. We are both twenty-five years old, Ed works in the healthcare industry, and I have a part-time job as the coach for a girls’ volleyball team in high school. Since we final...

Time For You To Go

Luke returns like a bad penny.

Why does the doorbell always go at the most awkward moment? I was trying to make it up to my boyfriend, Luke, for shrinking his favourite sweater. I offered him the choice of a delicious dinner or a long sloppy blowjob. Of course Luke being Luke wanted both, telling me it was a very expensive piece of clothing I’d ruined. Being a soft touch I agreed and was currently at the business end of giving Luke the fellatio of his...

Campground Gangbang

Girlfriend goes on a boys only camping trip and gets gangbanged while boyfriend is passed out

When my boyfriend Jason told me he was going away on a camping trip for a week with a bunch of his mates, I wasn't very impressed. I had taken a couple of weeks off work and was looking forward to spending it with him. Jason and I had been going out for about six years and it had been pretty good, as relationships are at the start. The last year though, we had been arguing more, usually about stupid little things. This wa...