Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Worshiping Black Teen Cocks - Part 2: White Wife Impregnated

"The black boys my husband sucked on a hike end up fucking and impregnating me."

57
13 Comments 13
104k Views 104k
5.2k words 5.2k words
Legendary Story

Angie's Perspective

In Part 1 of this story we learned that hiking in the Blue Ridge Mountains near our home in Roanoke, Virginia had become my husband Ed’s primary exercise and relaxation. My name is Angie and I prefer to go to the gym for my workouts. We are both twenty-five years old, Ed works in the healthcare industry, and I have a part-time job as the coach for a girls’ volleyball team in high school. Since we finally have jobs after six years of school, I stopped taking birth control in hopes of starting a family.

I am a well-conditioned athlete and played competitive volleyball in college. Ed is always telling me that I remind him a lot of the actress Jennifer Garner’s character Sydney Bristow in the old TV series “Alias”, except that I have blonde hair and large D-cup breasts which look huge and very seductive on my athletic body.

One Saturday Ed came home two hours later than normal from his all-day hike, and I was worried and upset because he didn’t call to let me know he’d be late. There isn't good cell phone reception in the mountains, and he didn’t receive my call. But he could have called me after he got back to the trailhead. He apologized for being late but didn’t give me a good excuse. Although it did seem like he had something else to tell me, I didn’t press him for an answer and assumed that he would tell me when he was ready.

That night we were lying in bed reading and Ed must have thought it would be a good time to tell me about why he was so late. He put down his book and turned my way saying, “Angie, I really am sorry about not letting you know I would be so late. It’s not an excuse, but there is a reason for it. I have been struggling about whether to tell you about it because I don’t want you to think I’m a pervert or something.”

His pervert comment got my attention and I put down my book and said, “Go ahead and tell me about it, honey. I promise that I’ll keep an open mind. And besides, how perverted could things get on a hike in the mountains.”

Despite my willingness to listen, he was still apprehensive but took a deep breath and started, “Well, I was near the lake where I wanted to rest for lunch and stopped on a bridge over a stream to enjoy the view. I heard voices up stream, and I saw about two hundred feet away several black boys splashing around in a tidal pool. I wouldn't normally think anything of that, but then I noticed that they were naked, and I saw their large cocks and hanging balls swinging between their legs, even at that distance.”

I sat up a little in bed and said, “Damn, honey, I can see now how this could get a little kinky.”

Then he continued, “I hope you know that I have never had an interest in looking at other boys or men, but for some reason I was curious about those young guys having such large cocks. Before I could think about it, I found myself going up the trail to see them a little closer, and I hid behind some bushes about twenty feet from them. I found out later that they're sixteen-year-old high school boys on the volleyball team going into their junior year. They are tall, muscular and their dicks are huge. I was guessing they're at least seven inches long and very thick, and they were still soft. They're also uncircumcised and very black, and their balls were huge and hanging down as low as their cocks. I was just mesmerized watching those black boys.”

I moved my hand into my panties and was rubbing my pussy, so he knew that his story was getting to me. I looked over at Ed and said, “Wow, that’s quite a story, and I don’t know how you could make something like that up. But what you’ve told me so far didn’t take too much time. This is getting exciting, honey, so tell me what else happened.”

He continued, “I had already seen enough and was getting uncomfortable spying on the boys like that, so I was getting ready to back out of the bushes and leave. Then I heard them talking about sex. The boy named Darrell, who has the biggest cock, was talking about how much he was looking forward to getting back to high school. He was saying how much he wanted to fuck some of the hot, white teachers, and especially one of the new volleyball coaches."

"Then Lamont mentioned how his father was fucking the white office help at work, and some of the husbands even participated and sucked his cock, and the husbands would clean his cum out of the wife’s pussy with his mouth. Some even wanted to be impregnated by his dad.”

I was openly fingering my wet pussy then and said, “Fuck, Ed, tell me more. I know that shit is disgusting, but at the same time it's exciting to hear about it for the first time.”

I didn’t expect myself to get so excited about all of that, and when he finished telling me about the conversations. He said, “The third boy’s name is Mitchell, and he told how his uncle likes to fuck white people, and especially to have white men suck his cock. They are usually very submissive to him, and he feeds them his cum and even his piss sometimes. All the boys made it sound like a lot of white people just loved being submissive to and serving black men with big cocks.”

I continued to finger myself as I said, “I have sure never heard about that kind of thing before, and it's amazing that you stumbled into that situation. Quick, tell me what happened next.”

It was still surprising to both Ed and me that I was so interested in his experience and he continued, “I was getting ready to leave again then, but I lost my balance, and the boys heard a twig snap. They came running, and I had to talk fast to keep from having my ass kicked, and it was hard not staring at their big cocks when they were standing over me like that."

"But it turned out that they're nice kids and they let me up and asked if I wanted to come to their camp and talk about it. I followed them the few steps and we talked about everything. I had to admit that I was inexplicably intrigued with their big, black cocks, and they offered to let me take some pictures of them both hard and soft with my phone.”

He paused for a moment to see if I had a question or comment and then said, “So, it took a little time for them to pose for me with soft cocks, and then they had to get them hard for those shots. I could hardly believe how big they are. Darrell’s cock looks to be about ten inches long and very thick, looking like a big summer sausage hanging there, and the other two boys' cocks are slightly shorter but just as thick.”

Then I said, “Fuck, I can’t even imagine a cock being that big, much less having three of them in front of me. I have to wonder how they can fit those things inside a woman. You know, I think it makes sense that a woman might find cocks like those arousing, but have you figured out yet why they attracted you that way? And if you really have pictures of them, for goodness sakes share them with me.”

He was embarrassed by my question about him being attracted to those cocks, and the first thing he thought to say was, “I’m not so sure that I’m really attracted, but maybe just a little curious, especially since my dick is so much smaller. And you sure seem to be more than a little bit aroused. You’ve been fingering yourself ever since I started talking about it. I hate to think what you’ll do when I show you the pictures.”

His phone was next to the bed, so he turned it on and snuggled in next to me. He pulled up the first picture and said, “This is a picture of Lamont while his cock is soft, and look how big it gets when it’s hard.”

I was finger-fucking myself again and said, “I have never seen a cock that big. My oh my, that thing must make his girlfriend very happy, and I can almost feel it in me.”

Next, he showed me the soft and hard pictures of Mitchell, before pulling up those for Darrell. He said, “Mitchell’s cock is about the same size as Lamont’s, but these pictures for Darrell show that his cock is even bigger. Just look at that huge thing hanging there.”

It was like a switch was flipped in my brain, and I suddenly wanted to fantasize about those big cocks fucking me. I reached over to rub Ed’s dick and said, “Come on, black boy, fuck me with that big cock of yours. Push it into me so I can feel it stretch my pussy.”

He rolled over on top of me and started fucking me with his little dick. I was pulling on his ass with my hands, as if I thought there must be more cock to be shoved in me. Due to the conversation we had and the pictures, coupled with that being my first time at doing any fantasy fucking, I was soon having a big orgasm, at the same time he shot his cum into my pussy.

Then, continuing the fantasy, I said, “Get down there and eat that black-boy cum out of my cunt. Eat it all, honey, suck that teen cum out of my soaked pussy.”

We both finally came down from our sexual highs, and just lay there rubbing each other. Then I said, “Are you okay with us fantasizing this way, honey? I enjoyed so much imagining that I was being fucked by those black boys, and you seemed even more hungry than usual to suck your slimy cum out of my pussy. I even have faces to put with the fantasy too. You told me that the boys played volleyball in high school, and that their names are Lamont, Mitchell and Darrell. Unless this is all just a big coincidence, I know those boys from when the girl’s team has joint workout sessions with the boys’ team. Shit, from the way they're always staring at me, I must be the volleyball coach they want to fuck.”

Following that first night looking at the black cock pictures, the fantasy of fucking those boys became a routine part of our sex lives. We never talked about the boys when we weren't in bed fucking, but I have to admit watching them and maybe even flirting with them at school. It was hard to believe how I could have evolved to fantasizing about fucking black boys, given my conservative upbringing and the fact that Ed was the only man I have ever fucked.

Ed went hiking again on the following Saturday, but he didn’t tell me which area he was going to. I imagined that he might go try to find those boys again, and only found out much later that’s exactly what he did.

As the volleyball season progressed I got to know those boys better, and there was always an undertone of flirting and sexual tension between us. And then something happened that drew us even closer. We were in the early part of the playoff season and were playing teams in a nearby town. The boys’ and girls’ teams traveled together on the school bus for the Monday game, and it was dark on the way home. I was sitting in the back seat, so I could monitor the behavior of the kids. Most of the kids were talking among themselves about the great success we had at our games, when Darrell came back and stood next to me in the aisle.

He asked, “Hey, Coach Angie, do you mind if I sit next to you?”

I had been thinking about all the fantasizing Ed and I were doing and was in a horny mood anyway, so I replied, “Sure, Darrell, have a seat.”

We talked for a few minutes about out games, and then Darrell made an overt move by leaning in close to my ear and whispering, “I hope you don’t mind me saying this, Coach, and I don’t want to offend you, but my friends and I think you are the hottest teacher in our school. We just can’t keep from staring at you.”

That was the moment of truth for me, and I knew that I should avoid any further conversation of that type with Darrell. But I was feeling playful and couldn’t get the pictures of those big cocks out of my head.

So, I whispered back to him, “Thank you, Darrell and I have to admit that I’ve enjoyed watching you boys too. In fact, I might have seen more of you than you realize.”

He gave me a side-ways look and laughed as he whispered, “What do you mean by that, Coach? Have you been peeking at us in the showers or something?”

I knew that I was taking things a little too far, but I said, “This could all be a coincidence, but my husband, Ed, showed me some pictures that he took of some boys in the mountains on one of his hikes. The photos don’t show their faces, but he said their names just happened to be Darrell, Lamont and Mitchell. Tell me, Darrell, does that sound familiar to you? Are you one of the boys in those pictures?”

Darrell sat there stunned for a few moments and then said, “Holy shit, Coach! Ed described his wife as being blonde and beautiful, but we had no idea that it was you. And we had no idea that he would show those pictures to you. But please tell me, which pictures did he show you, and what did you think of them? We took a lot of them that day.”

I was getting turned on knowing that it really was Darrell and his friends in those pictures, and decided to entice him further saying, “I have to tell you that I was very impressed with what I saw in the photos, but they just showed you boys both soft and hard. That didn’t seem like a lot of pictures to me. Are you saying that there were others?”

NaomyMurray1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NaomyMurray1

He smiled and said, “We did take a lot more pictures than that. Maybe you should look for some others on his phone when he’s asleep or in the shower or something. But if you really were impressed by the pictures, maybe you’d like to see and feel me for yourself?”

There were four rows of seats between us and the next row of students, and I thought it would be safe to have a little fun with Darrell. So, I placed my hand on his lap and felt his thick cock lying across his thigh under his shorts. His cock felt so firm and meaty and was already getting hard. He smiled at me and raised his hips and lowered his shorts, and I then had my hand on his firm shaft. I had never seen or felt an uncircumcised cock before, and his thick, damp foreskin felt much different than Ed’s little cut dick.

I checked in front of us to make sure no one was paying attention to us and then looked down at his cock. I was amazed at the size of his thick, vein-covered meat, and it looked bigger than in the picture. I instinctively started rubbing it, and he leaned over and lightly brushed my ear with his thick lips.

He whispered, “Go ahead and suck my cock and balls for me, Coach. You’re already stroking it, and Ed probably won’t mind. Why else would he show you the pictures of our cocks unless he was interested and wanted you to be interested too?”

He moved his hand behind my neck and gently pressed me down towards his cock. All the weeks of us fantasizing about me fucking those boys had taken away my resistance, and I smelled his sweaty and musky genitals as my lips touched his oozing foreskin. I opened wide to take his cock head into my mouth, and I loved the feeling of his thick rubbery foreskin and the thickness of his cock head as he continued to press me down farther.

I struggled to engulf more of his shaft as he held me firmly in place and leaned down to whisper, “That’s it, Coach, suck my cock. You white folks just can’t seem to get enough black cock and cum.”

I tried to be quiet as I actively sucked and moved my mouth up and down on his thick cock, and he started to slowly pivot his hips, fucking my mouth like a cunt. As Darrell continued fucking my mouth as he held me in place with one hand, he reached over to fondle my breast with his other hand. It was hard to imagine that sixteen year old black boy had such power over me, but I realized that my pussy was soaking wet with arousal just at the thought of what he was doing to me.

We were probably only about fifteen minutes from the school as he quickened his strokes, and I realized that he intended to cum in my mouth. I hadn’t planned on going that far, but I was anxious to take his cum. Only another minute later he held me tightly on his cock, and I feltl with my lips his cock throbbing and pulsing as he flooded my mouth with his semen and sperm. I continued to suckle his cock as it began to soften in my mouth, and then he released my head and I sat up. He was sitting back in the seat smiling at his conquest, and then he surprised me when he pulled me towards him and gave me a soulful kiss.

I was embarrassed that I let things get so out of hand and was getting nervous about the consequences of my actions. That’s when Darrell whispered to me again saying, “Damn, Coach, that was fanfuckingtastic! We can have some more fun when we get to the school if you want. I’ve got my mother’s minivan and it has dark-tinted windows and plenty of room in the back. Lamont has to go straight home with his parents tonight, but Mitchell could join us for a little fun. I know you’d like to feel our big cocks in your pussy.”

My embarrassment was subsiding after sitting there for a few minutes thinking how to answer his question. Then I had an overwhelming desire to be fucked by those black boys, and I reached over and massaged his balls as I quietly said, “Okay, Darrell, let’s hang around in the parking lot until everyone else leaves. We should be okay there in your van with the dark windows. I’ll tell the other coaches that I’m waiting with you and Mitchell until your parents come.”

It was a little uncomfortable waiting around at the school, and I saw that Darrell took Mitchell aside to tell him about my blowjob and that I was going to fuck them. They were amazingly mature about it, just like it was normal for two black boys to fuck a pretty, white coach.

After everyone else left we got into the van and drove to a dark corner of the parking lot. Darrell folded down the back seat and spread out a thick blanket, and that gave us plenty of room in the back. I pulled off my t-shirt and the boys immediately pushed me onto my back and started sucking my breasts. Mitchell reached down to remove my athletic shorts as the boys were aggressively sucking my tits, and then he pulled down his shorts.

Then Mitchell said, “I better lubricate your little blonde pussy a little before I fuck you. You’ve got to be pretty tight being married to your little-dicked husband.”

Mitchell than turned around on his side and sucked my vulva, as his big, hard cock moved in front of my face. I didn’t know how he could know about Ed’s little dick, and just assumed that he was speculating that it was little because Ed is white. As he mauled my cunt with his mouth, I took his thick, black cock between my lips, and sucked the head and foreskin into my mouth. After sucking each other for a few minutes, he moved between my legs and pressed his huge cock against my labia.

Then he slowly pushed his thick, black cock into me saying, “Fuck, Darrell, my uncle was right about these tight, white cunts. Her little cunt is gripping me like a vise.”

His cock was painful to me at first, but then my vagina stretched to accommodate him, and he soon bottomed out on my womb. He started stroking me as Darrell got on his knees straddling my head and pressed his huge ball sack into my mouth. His balls are egg-sized, and the smell and taste of his sweaty scrotum was intoxicating to me. I was being fucked and used like Ed had never done to me, and the idea that I was fucking those big-cocked black boys made it all so nasty.

I was having one orgasm after the other as Mitchell continued to fuck me. He finally tensed up, pushed his cock head against my cervix, and I felt his big load of semen shooting into me. As his cock softened and he withdrew it from me he said, “I’ve just given you a big load of cum to take home to hubby to eat, and I’ll bet that he loves it.”

Darrell then got between my legs to fuck me as Mitchell moved up by my head to let me clean his cock of our juices, and I sucked his cock and balls for about fifteen minutes as Darrell worked up to his second ejaculation in a half hour. After Darrell ejaculated I sucked his cock clean and we sat there for a few minutes to talk, as I put a pad in my underwear to keep from messing up my car seat.

Darrell said, “Damn, Coach, we've been watching you for months, and never thought we’d be able to fuck you like this. We hope you like it enough that you’ll want to do it again and again, and maybe we can get Lamont in on it next time too. And make sure that you ask Ed about those other pictures when you get home. We think you’ll find that he won’t be too upset about us fucking you.”

The boys seemed to know more than they should about Ed’s little dick and whether he would be upset about me fucking them. So, when I got home I said, “Ed, I had an interesting conversation with Darrell on the bus tonight. I told him that I had seen their pictures, and he implied that I should ask you to see the rest of them. Come on, honey, let me see them.”

Ed’s face got red, but he insisted that he didn’t have any other pictures on his phone. He handed his phone to me and said, “Go ahead and look, honey. I don’t have any other pictures of those boys.”

I searched all his folders and sure enough there were only those six pictures that I saw previously. I dropped the matter but had the feeling that he was hiding something from me. The boys had no reason to lie about something that specific, and Ed’s face sure turned red when I mentioned the other pictures. He was just getting ready to get into the shower, so I decided to wait for a few minutes and then check his computer.

His computer was on and I checked the picture folders, but still found nothing. Then I searched for hidden folders and found what I was looking for. There were two dozen pictures of Ed sucking the cocks and balls of the three boys, and one even showed him with his mouth open and full of cum. Some of them showed him holding the boys pissing cocks, and others were of him on his back in the tent while the boys were fucking his mouth and feeding him their balls. I know that I should have been angry with him, but after fucking two of those boys I had no room to complain.

When he got out of the shower and was drying off, I asked him to come over to the desk and look at something with me. When he saw that I had those pictures up on the screen, his whole body turned red with embarrassment. He started stammering and stuttering to explain himself, but I put my finger to his lips to shush him.

Then I said, “Don’t worry, honey, it’s really okay. I just wish that you had shown those to me in the beginning. It’s okay with me if you have a taste for black cocks and cum, because I like them myself. Come to bed with me, honey, I have a surprise for you.”

Ed looked relieved and followed me to the bed. I pulled down my shorts but left on my panties with the pad and then told him the whole story of sucking Darrell’s cock on the bus and then fucking the boys in the minivan. Then I pushed his head down towards my pussy and said, “I brought a surprise home for you, honey, so go ahead a pull down my panties. The boys left big loads of cum in my pussy for you, and now that I know you’re a cock sucker, I bet you’ll enjoy it. Our fantasies will take on a whole new meaning now that I’ve fucked the boys, and plan to do it every chance I get.”

He got between my legs and pulled off my panties and the pad, and my pussy was oozing with the thick cum from the boys. Ed immediately covered my pussy with his mouth and sucked feverishly to get all the semen out of me. He stayed down there for an hour nuzzling my vulva and licking my inner thighs, and I’ve never seen him so hungry for my pussy.

When he was finished Ed came back up next to me and asked, “So where do we go from here? You’ve fucked those boys and you’ve said that you want to fuck them again. But how do we do this safely? Fuck, baby, I don’t even know if you were on birth control tonight when you fucked them.”

I thought about his questions for a minute and said, “First of all, I’m not on birth control right now, but will get started right away. My period should start tomorrow, so I knew that I was in my safe time when fucking them. I want you to come by the school after work tomorrow and invite those three over to our house this weekend. My period should be over then, and I’ll be safe for a few days after that. You’re the one that got all this started by sucking their cocks to begin with, and I plan to fuck them whenever I want, and you can be there to suck their cocks and clean my pussy. It felt so good having those big, black cocks stretching my pussy, and I also liked the force of their cum shooting into me.”

Ed looked very sheepish and submissive when he talked with the boys after our practice. I was across the gym and couldn’t hear what they were saying, but I could tell by Ed’s subdued demeanor and the smiles on the boys faces that he was asking them over to our home.

The plan was for the boys to come over on Saturday night, and I was anxious for them to arrive. They came in and immediately started teasing Ed about being a cock sucker, and we all went to our bedroom. The boys quickly pulled off their clothes as Ed undressed me, and we all got onto the bed. Lamont was the first to climb between my legs since he missed fucking me in the minivan, and he was soon pounding me with his big cock as Mitchell fucked my mouth with his cock. Ed was sucking Darrell’s cock to get him hard for his turn to fuck me.

Over the next three hours those boys fucked me three times each. When Ed wasn’t between my legs cleaning my pussy, he was sucking one of the boys to clean their cocks and make them hard for me to fuck again. In some ways it made me sad to see Ed being so subservient to those black boys. But the thrill of being so thoroughly fucked by those boys overshadowed the disappointment. It was hard to tell which of us enjoyed it more.

Following that first night, we had the boys over to our home every weekend, and they even stopped by individually during the work week as they desired. I tried to be careful timing my encounters fucking the boys, but I apparently misjudged my fertile period. I missed my next period and found out from my doctor that I was pregnant. It's possible that Ed is the father, because we fucked a few times. But those boys fucked me many more times and shot their loads right against my cervix.

We plan for me to continue meeting with the boys until close to the time of giving birth, and we’ll find out then if Ed is the father or if I was impregnated by one of the boys. In either case, we plan to keep the baby and raise it as our own, and to continue fucking the boys.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments