Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Caught My 48-Year-Old Wife Cheating on me with a 19-Year-Old Hunk

"I caught my 48-year-old wife in bed with a young man who was taking care of our lawn."

93
15 Comments 15
123k Views 123k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Legendary Story
My wife and I had known Justin and his family for several years. Since we had known him he'd always wanted to be an entrepreneur someday. When Justin turned sixteen he started up his own lawn care business. He had started with just a few accounts, but that quickly grew over the next few years. In the past he had asked if we would be interested in him cutting our lawn. I told him that I had it covered, but now that I was getting older I agreed to let him take it over last spring.

A few months had passed and Justin was doing a great job with the lawn. He was prompt and polite and he did an outstanding job of cleaning up after he was done. He even did several other things that he wasn’t being paid for around the yard, like trimming the bushes and fertilizing the lawn.

One afternoon I left work early to surprise my wife. I was going to take her out to a quiet romantic dinner, just the two of us to celebrate our twentieth wedding anniversary. As I pulled up to the house I noticed Justin’s truck on the driveway blocking my entrance into the garage. His lawn equipment sat idle alongside his truck and he was nowhere to be seen.

I got out and walked around to the back of the house thinking that he might be doing something extra in the backyard. I instantly looked around but still no Justin. I began to worry that something might have happened to him as I went in the back door of the house to see if my wife knew where he was.

The house sat quiet and my wife was also nowhere to be found. I began to get worried that Justin had gotten hurt or had come down sick as it was an extremely warm day. It was then that I suddenly heard a noise coming from the upstairs bedroom. I slowly made my up the stairs until I reached the top of the landing. It was then I heard a muffled cry coming from our bedroom. I proceeded slowly down the hallway until I got to our bedroom.

The door was slightly ajar and I glanced in to see my wife down on her knees with her shirt pulled up over top of her big, beautiful tits. Her tits were totally exposed and she had Justin’s cock lodged inside her mouth. I immediately froze as I was quite shocked by what I was watching. I didn’t know if I should just storm into the bedroom or keep on watching. My cock began to expand rapidly inside my pants as my wife gave the young man one serious blow job.

A few minutes later my wife began to stroke his very large cock at the same time as she ran her mouth back and forth over the shaft of his cock. This pushed Justin over the edge as he no longer could take it. He began to moan out, ”Oh, god! I am cumming!”

His cock began to erupt inside my wife’s mouth as she held her lips tightly around the head of his cock. Seconds later my wife pulled her mouth from Justin’s cock, showing him the cum inside her mouth as she got up and went off into the bathroom.

I continued to watch from the doorway as my wife walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later. Justin was in the process of pulling his shorts back up when he asked my wife, “I really want to make love to you. When are you going to let me?”

My wife gave him a big smile and said, “You know what the arrangement is, Justin. Don’t you?”

“Yeah, I know what the arrangement is, but I really want to experience your body,” a disappointed Justin said back to her.

I quickly slipped out the back door and drove away. I spent more than an hour just driving around in circles trying to understand what I had just seen. I wondered what arrangement Justin was talking about. I had no idea how long this had been going on or how involved they were with each other as a rage of jealousy came over me. I also felt an equal amount of adrenalin rush through me and my cock was extremely hard. I could hardly believe that my wife of twenty years would do something so unbecoming of her. She was the quiet conservative type of wife, or at least I thought she was.

I decided the best thing to do was not to say anything as I returned home a short time later. My wife acted like nothing had happened that afternoon as she greeted me with a kiss on the lips and wished me a happy anniversary. It defiantly felt weird knowing my wife had let Justin cum inside her mouth just a few hours earlier and now she was kissing me on the lips. It had seen abundantly clear that she hadn’t actually let Justin sleep with her, but she certainly kept the young man happy by sucking on his big cock.

Over the next week I couldn’t wait to once again spy on my wife and Justin. I left the office early one afternoon and headed for home. I parked up the street and watched carefully as Justin just finished cutting the lawn. He then parked his equipment next to his truck and walked around to the back of the house. I got out of my vehicle and quietly went around to the back of the house. My wife stood out on the deck dressed in her sexy swimsuit as Justin met her. The two of them then went inside and I felt a huge adrenalin rush.

I gave them a few minutes before going up to the back door and walking on in. I heard several noises coming from our upstairs bedroom as I slowly made my way up the steps. As I reached the top of the stairs my cock was rock hard as I quietly made my way down the hallway to our bedroom. The door was once again partially opened and I glanced in to see Justin on top of our bed.

My wife grabbed his shorts and slid them off him exposing his big lovely cock. Justin’s cock had to be a good eight plus inches in length as my wife began to tease his big cock with her tongue. I always loved it when she sucked my cock.

She worked over his cock for several minutes, teasing the young man till he could take no more. Justin then began to reach down and he ran his hand up my wife’s leg until it touched the outer part of her swimsuit. She stopped his hand from going any further as she continued to suck hard on his cock. Justin didn’t give up though as he continued to work his hand up underneath my wife’s swimsuit. A few minutes later my wife gave into her own dirty desires.

I watched as she let Justin's hand slip underneath her swimsuit until it rested on her bare ass. My wife was getting extremely aroused now as she no longer tried to stop Justin’s advances. A few minutes later Justin began to ease down my wife’s swimsuit. He eased them down over the cheeks of her gorgeous ass and his hand quickly moved in between her legs. His finger ran directly across her now swollen pussy and my wife’s body began to squirm hard on the bed. Justin didn’t stop there until his finger finally penetrated deeply into her wet pussy.

A few seconds later my wife began to spread her legs wider apart as she now was beginning to lose control. Justin fingered her for a few minutes and my wife was on the verge of a powerful orgasm. This was when Justin went for it. He rolled my wife over onto her back and he quickly mounted himself on top of her. My wife began to panic as she moaned out, “Oh god, Justin! Please don’t fuck me!”

I couldn’t believe what I was about to see as Justin worked my wife’s swimsuit off her beautiful body. He quickly tossed it aside and he moved his tight body against my wife’s. My wife now felt his enormous cock against her swollen pussy as she began to squirm hard on the bed.

Within seconds my wife cried out, “Oh god, Justin!”

The young man penetrated the swollen lips of my wife’s aroused pussy with his large cock and she began to moan out even more loudly than seconds before. Justin had been waiting for this exact opportunity for some time as he began to work several inches of his cock deeply into my wife’s hot cunt.

It only took a few minutes and my wife was already on the verge of an intense orgasm. She cried out, “Give it to me, Justin! Harder! Harder!”

Justin gave it to her good and hard as my wife fingernails ran down the length of his back. Seconds later my wife could no longer take it as she screamed out into a very intense orgasm. Her 48-year-old body trembled hard on the bed as her fingernails dug deeply into the young man’s back. She hadn’t cum that hard in years as Justin continued to pound his big cock hard into her.

Several minutes later Justin began to moaned out. He was on the edge of cumming as he gave my wife several hard thrust with his cock. His body began to go into convulsions as his cock exploded inside my wife's wet pussy. She also cried out at the exact same time as she began to cum hard all over the young man's cock. Justin moved off the top of her a few minutes later as my wife's body still trembled hard on the bed. I could see Justin’s cum trickle out her just fucked pussy.

“Oh god, Justin! What did I just do?”

“Wow! That was great, Mrs.

barbara_fun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
barbara_fun

Davis!” Justin said.

“I can’t believe I just let you fuck me.” 

I quickly scampered out the back door and slid down inside my car as Justin drove past me a few minutes later. I sat there for a good thirty minutes as I couldn’t believe my wife had just let Justin fuck her. I felt extreme jealousy along with arousal as my cock wouldn’t calm down.

That night in bed I could hardly sleep as I lay there knowing that Justin had just fucked my wife that afternoon in our own bed. I didn’t say anything over the next week to my wife as I found myself getting extremely aroused every time I thought about it.

The following week I waited once again in my car for Justin to finish the cutting the lawn. He then retreated inside with my wife and I quickly scurried inside the back door. I heard them talking upstairs as my wife pleaded with him, ‘We can’t do this anymore, Justin. What if my husband finds out?”

Believe or not I now wanted to see Justin fuck my wife once again. Seeing her being pounded by a young stud with a big cock had my cock throbbing to no end. I slowly made my way upstairs to our master bedroom as I heard my wife cry out, “Oh god, Justin!”

Justin was on top of her as he pulled open my wife’s shirt. He then grabbed and felt up each of her lovely tits for the next minute or so before grabbing a hold of her shorts and yanking them off her beautiful body.

My wife pleaded one last time with him, “Oh god, Justin! We shouldn’t be doing this.”

He then dropped his shorts and mounted himself on top of my wife. He held tightly onto her hands and arms as he pushed his large cock deeply into her wet pussy and my slut wife moaned out, “Oh god! Your cock feels so good inside me!”

Justin began to fuck my wife hard on the bed as she screamed out, “Fuck me! Fuck me, Justin!”

She cried out into a powerful orgasm just minutes later as the sound of her voice filled the bedroom. She now rolled Justin over onto his back and she climbed on top of his hard cock. She began to fuck him hard as she rammed her pussy down onto several inches of his cock again and again.

“Oh god, Justin! Fuck me!”

She cried out a few minutes later into another explosive orgasm as she pushed every inch of his big cock up into her swollen cunt.

Justin now wanted to fuck her doggie style and my wife got onto all fours on the center of the bed. Her beautiful ass stood high into the air as Justin mounted himself behind it. His hands felt up her ass as he pushed his hard cock back into her from behind. He began to fuck her very hard as the sound of his big balls hitting her lovely ass filled the room. She screamed out, “Fuck me! Fuck me, Justin!”

Justin gave it all he had as my wife moaned out, “Harder! Harder! You are going to make cum again!”

Justin slammed every inch of his cock deeply into her from behind as my wife screamed out into one of the most earth shattering orgasms of her life. When she was done cumming her body fell harmlessly down onto the bed as she could take no more. Justin then began to stroke hard on his cock. Seconds later he moaned out in total pleasure as he began to cum hard all over my wife’s ass and back.

I couldn’t believe how turned on I was at that exact moment and I wanted so badly to jerk off my own cock. I stood there in a daze for several seconds as Justin headed my way for the door. I quickly scampered off as I once again waited for him to leave. I then decided it would be a good time to surprise my wife. I gave her ten minutes or so to get her composure back then I surprised her in the kitchen. She stood there with a shocked look on her face as if she had seen a ghost and she quietly said, “What are you doing home? It is only three in the afternoon.”

“I know, but I was feeling quite horny today at work so I decided to come home and make love to you.”

She tried to make up some excuse that she wasn’t feeling very well and maybe later. I wasn’t about to let her off the hook that easy and I said, “I've been wanting you all day long. I need to have sex right now.”

My wife’s back was against the wall as we headed upstairs for our bedroom. Once inside the bedroom I said, “I am surprised you hadn’t made the bed today.”

“I told you I wasn’t feeling well.”

“By the way, did Justin show up to cut the lawn?”

“Oh, I think so. I thought I heard him out there earlier this morning.”

“I really like him. I am glad we hired him as he does such a good job. What do you think of him?”

My wife was surprisingly speechless and she didn’t know what to say. I had her so flustered that she mumbled out, “Yeah, he is a great young man.”

I then began to get undressed as my wife slowly took off all of her clothes. Her tits were red and swollen and Justin's hand prints were still visible. Her pussy was still a bit swollen and gaped wide open from the size of Justin’s big cock. I then proceeded to pound my wife hard with my cock and she cried out into a powerful orgasm just minutes later. We fucked for a good hour that day and I ended up cumming twice inside her that afternoon.

My wife wasn’t a bit suspicious that I knew about her affair with Justin. A few weeks later I caught the two of them once again. They talked for nearly twenty minutes as my wife tried to explain to him that what they were doing wasn’t right. Justin wasn’t buying any of it as he leaned my wife over the side of the bed and yanked down her shorts and panties. Her bare naked butt hung over the side of the bed as Justin pulled his big cock from his shorts.

He held tightly onto her hips as he rammed all eight inches of his big cock deeply into my wife's pussy from behind. She instantly cried out, “Oh fuck, Justin! I want you to fuck me hard.”

She had a very powerful orgasm just minutes later and her screams could be heard throughout the bedroom. She acted like a slut that day as Justin took her in every position possible. A short while later he had my wife up on the bed and her legs pushed back against her tits. He began to pile drive his big cock deeply into her as she let out several loud screams with every thrust of his cock. He then finished himself off by pushing his big cock in between my wife’s tits. He fucked her tits for several minutes before he finally shot his load all over her neck and face.

Justin certainly wasn't done with her as his cock immediately came back to life. My wife was on the bed exhausted and trying to regain her composure when she felt Justin pounce back on top of her. He quickly pushed his cock once again deeply into her sweet pussy as he began to fuck her good and hard.

“Fuck me! Fuck me!” she cried out as she felt Justin's cock against the back of her pussy.

A short while after that my wife screamed out into a very powerful orgasm. The two of them continued to fuck one another for the next thirty minutes or so. It was at that point my wife was on all fours. Justin was ramming his hard cock deeply into her when suddenly his cock slipped out of her wet cunt. He desperately tried to reinsert it back into her swollen pussy as my wife cried out, “Lower, Justin! You got it against my ass!”

An excited Justin didn’t listen as his cock slipped right into my wife’s tender ass. She had never let me fuck her in the ass ever before so I was quite shocked as I heard her scream out, “Oh my god, Justin! Your cock is in my ass!”

Justin began to fuck her in the ass and my wife screamed out in agony for the next few minutes. Her screams of agony though quickly changed minutes later to sounds of pleasure. She loved being fucked in the ass as she was now on the verge of a very intense orgasm. Justin punished her ass with his big cock for several minutes and my wife cried out like never before, “Oh god, Justin! Fuck me harder!”

Justin then began to pound his cock even harder into her ass as my wife screamed out into one of the most intense powerful orgasms of her life. She screamed out loudly as the young man began to cum hard deep inside her ass at the exact same time.

The two of them were exhausted and sweaty and I quickly left before Justin had even dressed. A short while later Justin left in a hurry and drove right past me on his way out. I once again couldn't believe what a slut my wife was that day.

Things though began to change the following week. My wife suddenly let Justin go without notice. I asked her why she had let him go and her reply was, “I decided it was time for me to cut the lawn. We could use the extra savings to buy that new television you've always wanted.”

I was now screwed in a couple of different ways. One, I wouldn’t be able to see Justin fuck my wife senseless anymore. The second thing was even worse as I bet you can guess who was cutting the lawn again. Me!

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments