Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Legendary Stories

Welcome to our collection of legendary adult stories! This category is reserved for the most popular and highly acclaimed stories from our talented writers.

These stories have garnered a massive following and have become classics within the community. They are known for their compelling characters, intricate plots, and sizzling sex scenes that leave readers breathless. If you're looking for the best of the best when it comes to erotic fiction, look no further than our legendary adult stories category. Here, you will find stories that will stay with you long after you've finished reading them, and will leave you yearning for more.

So why not dive in and discover the magic of our legendary adult stories today?

Wife Confessions - Cuckolding My Husband

Time to cuckold my husband.

My husband was a very dominant man when we first met. It was a trait I appriciatd in a man and one of the things about him I liked the most. He stayed like that for the two years we dated and through the first year of our marriage. That was until he came to me and told me he was sexually unhappy. I was shocked and confused, trying to think and figure out how he could possibly feel this way. He confessed to me that he was...

A Fantasy Goes To Far

A husband's fantasy cums true... But is it more than he can take?

It all started on an un-eventful weekend. I had been pestering my wife for months to really surprise me. So much so that I had resorted to downloading porn again, something I only do when she hasn't had time to make me a special home movie. Well, you might not like what you ask for I guess. I was sitting, watching TV on the couch when I felt my wife's hand cover my eyes, blocking my view of the Saturday night television s...

How I Became a Sissy Husband

This is how I become a sissy, cuckold, cross dressing, bisexual husband.

It all started when I was 18 years old. I used to hang out with my buddy next door and his sister, Sue. One day I snuck into his sister’s room and looked at, and then tried on, Sue's panties, garter belt and stockings. I then kept them on and went home. I remember one hot summer day, when I was dressed up in her panties, garter belt, stockings, and wearing some high heels I purchased. I heard a car door slam so I grabbed...

My First Anal Experience

Larry's wife and her friend have a surprise for Larry.

  My name is Larry. I am happily married to Mindy. She and her friend Laurie are very good friends. They both have long black hair, which they are wearing up today. Their bodies are toned and tanned, with 34C cup breasts. Laurie surprised me in the shower yesterday. Mindy was happy to see that we were getting acquainted. This morning, the girls hatched their plan to give me my "First Shave." After they were finished, Mind...

Baby Oil Bad Boy

Sarah's Saturday morning with her hunky housemate and a bottle of baby oil

Saturday mornings felt like being wrapped up in a warm, snuggly blanket on an icy cold winter’s night. They are the sanctuary for the weekday weary, and for Sarah it meant she could rouse from her ‘slumber of the dead’ a couple of hours later than usual. It was a lovely feeling, being relaxed and totally at peace with the world. She stretched out her tired, weary limbs under the big soft duvet and smiled; it felt like flo...

My name is Justin, im 16 years old. Im 5'11, 160 pounds. I play safety for my highschool football team, I have a rather good body as ive always kept myself in shape. Me and my mother live alone, I never meant my dad since he left mom when she got pregnant. My moms name is Liz. Mom is 5'7, around 175 pounds, she isnt a hefty woman but she is in the middle range. Me and mom have always been pretty close since we was all eac...

Step Sister Walks in on Me (part 2)

Read the first story because in this one the surprise is not what I was expecting.

“Carrie who the hell is that?" “Kevin, I told you it’s your surprise.” I was really panicking since both my step sister and I were fully naked, after pulling out of her pussy to take a break. “Oh Kevin, you think you’re taking a break? Well you’re going to be fucking this cunt of mine the whole day.” “Carrie seriously, who’s at the fucking door?” Carrie got up quickly and ran downstairs to answer the door, while she was s...

Stepsister Walks in on Me

A day home from school turns out to be even more amazing

There have been many amazing moments in my life that I love to look back on and the one I’m about to share with you is probably one of the best. Let me introduce myself, my name is Kevin and I’m currently home from college for my spring break. My break has been pretty uneventful up until now. The first two days, I was literally doing nothing but lying around the house. But on this very day my life got turned upside-down....

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Phone Sex

Fuck Me Like The Filthy Girl I Am

Lying on my bed, with my phone pressed against my ear, I listen to you plea with me. “Baby, please, I need you,” I hear you insist on telling me. I hear the want in your voice, making me tremble with need. My fingers roam over my semi-naked body, caressing myself how I would like you to caress me. All I have on are your favourite pair of pink panties. The ones you love so much on me. They fit my perfect ass, as you always...

My boss fucked me in the boardroom at work

A sexy research assistant gets surreptitiously fucked in the boardroom lavatory.

A first-person true story, as told to me by my female friend Veronica (with permission).I’m twenty-four and work for a large corporation. Kevin, my extremely attractive supervisor, started coming on to me within a week after I signed-on. Yes, he’s married, but so am I. He fucks me on a regular basis whenever we travel together on business, but lately that’s not been enough. Because of schedule conflicts, Kevin and I weren...

Grace's Public Fingering

Grace experiences her first public fingering from her two guy friends.

I'm 18, and my name is Grace. Before this, I'd never done anything sexual. My cousin and one of my closest friends, Ali, had always told about the things she'd done with her boyfriends, stepbrother, and her other boy toys. Ever since elementary school, I've always had big boobs. I developed young! I have long, wavy, dark brown hair that goes down to my belly button, which I have pierced with a little diamond stud my dad b...

My Last Morning With Melissa

Something long, hot and dirty

Ah, Melissa. That’s a name that brings back fond memories of a time of passion and illicit romance. Even now, I can taste the hint of cinnamon on her lips and sense the subtle fragrance of an obscure flower that was the essence of the perfume she wore. Melissa and her husband, a stoic and foolish man whose unpronounceable name I have chosen to forget, lived in the same apartment complex as I. Even so, she might never have...

Good Girl Gone Bad 10 - Daddy Daddy Daddy

I take my daddy/daughter fantasy to another level.

I couldn’t believe how much having a daddy fantasy turned me on. The first time I came close to role playing this was with Frankie, a married fireman that my cousin Sandy introduced me to. It was such a turn as he fucked me in bed and in the shower calling me babygirl and with me calling him daddy until we came over and over again.Then I gave Mr. White, my next door neighbor a blow job in my father’s chair and he called m...

My Wife Fucked her Ex

Wife has night with her ex, then I get an email.

Let me start by describing my wife. She is a beautiful woman, 28 years old with blonde hair and green eyes. She is about 5’5” only weighing about 120 pounds. She has a nice build, not overly cut, but firm in all the right places. She thinks her best asset sit on her chest. 32D and perfectly shaped. My favorite feature is her ass. Small, tight, and perfectly soft to the touch. Needless to say, I’m incredibly attracted to h...

Fucking my Roommate's feet

My first foot fetish experience, fucking my cousin's girlfriend's feet.

I was nineteen, (about three years ago) when I had my first real life experience testing my foot fetish. I had been aware of my fetish since I was in middle school, always looking under the table at girl’s feet. The older I got the stronger the fetish became. I'd had a couple girlfriends in high school, but had never had the courage to tell them about my fetish. At the point of this story I was a sophomore in college, abo...