Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Legendary Stories

Welcome to our collection of legendary adult stories! This category is reserved for the most popular and highly acclaimed stories from our talented writers.

These stories have garnered a massive following and have become classics within the community. They are known for their compelling characters, intricate plots, and sizzling sex scenes that leave readers breathless. If you're looking for the best of the best when it comes to erotic fiction, look no further than our legendary adult stories category. Here, you will find stories that will stay with you long after you've finished reading them, and will leave you yearning for more.

So why not dive in and discover the magic of our legendary adult stories today?

My Wife's Desire for a Big Cock

My wife confesses her desire to be fucked by a young stud with a big cock

My wife and I our in our late forties and had been happily married for the past twenty years. We met after college and had built a very nice life together. We are extremely open with one another, and when it comes to sex we know we can share our most inne...

My Friends Fuck My Wife On Vacation - An Introduction To Wife Swapping

My friends talk us into wife swapping so they can fuck Nancy on our vacation.

My name is Dave and I've been married to Nancy for two years. I'm thirty-two years old and Nancy is twenty-six. Most of our friends are around my age and have been married for six or eight years. Our best friends are John & Amy and Pete & Diane. Amy and D...

Caught My Wife Fucking Another Man

Husband comes home early to find his wife fucking another man

There was an unfamiliar truck in the driveway when Matthew arrived home and he wondered who was in the house. Since he was home several hours earlier than normal, he wasn’t surprised that his wife didn’t meet him at the door as usual. When he entered the...

Fathers and Daughters Fuck While Camping

I fuck my daughter's best friend at church camp and end up fucking my daughter too.

My wife Kathy, and I were forty-two years old and living in the Little Rock area at the time of this story. We had moved there right after graduation from college for me to take an engineering job at a medium-sized manufacturer in the area. I had progress...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Teenage Girl Loves to Fuck Older Men

My thirty-seven year old neighbor is my first lover and I end up fucking him and much older men.

There have been stories in the news recently about the importance of kids having stable homes with loving mothers and fathers. I was blessed with just such a home, except that my parents are both very busy with their careers and related social events with...

Wife and Her Teen Coworker are Gang-Fucked by Blacks

My wife and her teen friend from work are gang-fucked by blacks on a Thanksgiving trip.

My wife Sue and I were forty-two years old and living in the South Denver area at the time of this story. We moved there from Kansas City, Kansas for good jobs about eighteen years prior. All our extended family still lives in Kansas City. My name is Ed,...

I had sex with my mother's best friend

The night I had sex with my mother's friend

My name is Jake and I’m nineteen. I’m on summer vacation from college. I’m a pretty popular guy and I love girls. I was on the football team as the quarterback in high school and now I play college football. All the girls swoon over me. It’s a pretty good...

Cheating with my friend's wife

Playing with my friend's wife's underwear and finding out she was aware of it.

My friend and I go way back, from the time we were at University. We were very close then and now, fifteen years down the line, we are still very close. A lot have changed since our university days. My friend is now married to his second wife Lisa, while...