Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

50 Year Old Wife Goes Dogging

"First time dogging adventure."

106
60 Comments 60
140k Views 140k
768 words 768 words
Legendary Story
This is an account of how we got into the dogging scene. My very sexy 50 year old wife confessed to me that she would like to try outdoor sex, it never occured to either of us that this would lead to such an adventure. One Saturday afternoon we were chatting in the garden, as usual the conversation soon turned sexy. This is when my wife confessed that she would like to try outdoor sex, not in the garden but away from the area in which we lived.

Before long we were in the car heading for the coast. "Where are we going?" she asked. I had decided to head for an area where dogging couples gathered, you will have to trust me I told her. It was seven o'clock when we eventually parked the car and the sun was just going down. I had parked beneath a street light, there were only two other cars nearby, both with couples snogging in them.

I slid my hand up her short summer dress, no knickers on then I asked? "No point," she replied, "I knew they would not be on long." Her hairy fanny was soaking wet as I easily slipped two fingers inside her, she was soon getting into this and had my stiff cock in her hand. "Let's get in the back," she suggested.

We were soon in the back of the car, her dress was off and her large nipples were growing as I sucked them. We were so wrapped up in what we were doing we had not noticed a couple looking in the window, when I mentioned this she opened her legs, spread her fanny open and rubbed her clitty for the couple to see. It was getting a little steamed up so I suggested we open a window. We wound down the window and asked the couple if they liked what they saw.

They said that they were enjoying it very much and would like to stay. We were now the only two cars in sight and decided to play. We had never done anything like this before and explained this, they said that we were doing fine and to just relax.

We now had the door open and I was shafting my wife's pussy for all I was worth.

skinny_hottie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_hottie

I could not believe my ears when she asked if she could suck the other mans cock; I was really into this now and said of course she could. His cock was soon in her mouth and within seconds she had her first orgasm.

By now two more cars had arrived, each with two males in them, they parked up, walked over and asked if they could watch the action, we said that it was okay and they could join in if they wanted. I had shot my cum into my wife's fanny by now and my cock was soon replaced by another. I was out of the car and receiving the attention of the other female, my cock was soon hard again as she expertly sucked my cock and stroked my balls.

I was watching with interest as my wife took five loads of cum into her sopping wet fanny, she was really enjoying herself now and was asking for more, I pulled away from the other female and emptied a final load into her. As everybody drifted away we discussed our first dogging adventure, we both agreed it was a great turn on and we would return. We arrived home a little after midnight and she was still in a very sexy mood. "Shall we carry on?" she asked. "There is something else I would like to do."

Puzzled by this I made my way upstairs to our bedroom, she soon followed and insisted on tying me to the bed. Once I was fully secured she said that I was a naughty boy for what had happened and should be punished. She then straddled my face and lowered her cum filled pussy to my mouth. I tried to resist but I could not move. "How bad can it be?" I thought and decided to play along.

As I put my tongue to her swollen fanny she had a huge orgasm, the first of many as I licked and sucked what seemed like a gallon of cum from her swollen pussy. She eventually untied me and I shared some of the cum with her. I am sure this is the start of a new era in our sex life, one that I feel sure we will both get a lot of pleasure from.
Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments