Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Legendary Stories

Welcome to our collection of legendary adult stories! This category is reserved for the most popular and highly acclaimed stories from our talented writers.

These stories have garnered a massive following and have become classics within the community. They are known for their compelling characters, intricate plots, and sizzling sex scenes that leave readers breathless. If you're looking for the best of the best when it comes to erotic fiction, look no further than our legendary adult stories category. Here, you will find stories that will stay with you long after you've finished reading them, and will leave you yearning for more.

So why not dive in and discover the magic of our legendary adult stories today?

Milk Maid

Betsy needed a hand... and he was just the one to help her!

Betsy is a remarkable woman. Five foot three inches tall with a very attractive 36-24-35 figure, shoulder-length auburn hair, and emerald green eyes, she is quite fetching. But beneath those looks lies the heart of a true submissive. And that is what I fi...

Teen Daughter Fucks Adult Black Neighbor and Boss

I am teen girl and get a summer job with my black neighbor, and he and other black men fuck me.

The bad economy over the past several years had been devastating to many families. It also made it hard for high school students to get decent summer jobs. My father told me that he would buy me a good, used car, but I needed to work to pay for the insura...

Teen Gangbang

Jilted teen girl takes on many boys at a party

I want to tell you about how I became who I am today. I never intended for things to turn out this way but it's too late to change now. I am who I am! I still feel like the events of that Saturday night happened to someone else. It was like I was an obser...

My Mother-In-Law's Huge Clit

My wife and I are living with her parents and I fuck her mother and suck her hermaphrodite cock.

The bad economy can make it very difficult for young married couples to get a good start in life, and such was with case with my wife, Melanie, and me. My name is David, and Melanie and I met during our junior year in college and got married right after g...

Craigslist: Free Blowjob

Free blowjobs. Just waiting in the motel room, waiting to suck (w4m)

Hi there. My name is Daniel, and I want to tell you about an incredible experience I had a few years ago. Back then, I was still a second year university student. Unlike all my other classmates, I was actually quite organized, so I was never pressed for d...

My Wedding - True Story

We talked about it, we fucked over it, we did it.

I looked at my phone and read, "downstairs in 15min." I loved it when he snuck over after his shift. My loving fiancé was fast asleep and when I heard a car I crept out of bed and went downstairs. I opened the front door and without a word we kissed passi...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Pregnant And Lactating White Wife Fucked By Black Neighbors

My husband and I move from Mississippi to Baltimore and I cuckold him with our black neighbors.

There can be huge cultural and social differences in being brought up in the Deep South, as compared to the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States. My husband, Ed, and I were born and raised in a mostly white, suburb of Jackson, Mississippi that has a v...

True Story Of My First Swingers Party

Female US Air Force Lieutenant At Her First Swingers Party in England

My husband and I were married for about a year or so when we first decided to try wife swapping or more commonly called swinging. We were on a military base at RAF Lakenheath in the United Kingdom in the 1980s (we were both U.S. Air Force officers) when w...

A Teen on the Beach

One summer, Ellie gets a wild impulse to sneak over to a nude beach.

Ellie was your quintessential teenage girl, sixteen, with hazel eyes, slightly-wavy golden-brown hair and light dusting of faint freckles across her nose. She was generally soft-spoken but had a kind smile and infectiously girlish laugh that would slowly...

My Roommate fucks my girlfriend

My girlfriend gives herself to my roommate

The sunlight flooding the room woke me up before the alarm did. I turned over to see Sarah still sleeping beside me. I loved how sexy she looked even when she wasn’t trying. The light painted her skin a golden color. I brushed back her long, light brown h...

Summer at the Neighbor's Pool

I spend part of my summer days before college at neighbors pool - we both get more that we expected

My parents met T.J. and Lisa through a gourmet dinner club that they joined. The club met every couple of months at different houses and enjoyed a dinner cooked by the various members who were attending. They really enjoyed the people and the food; I enjo...

Teen Diaries 18 - Trying a BBC

Geena's curiosity leads her to answer an online ad

I'm Geena, a Junior at Westfield High. Last Friday night, my friend Amber and I were joking around and looking at personal ads online. It introduced us to a world of new terms that we found hilarious; things like BBW (Big Beautiful Woman), DL (Down Low) a...

First Time In A Cock Cage

Husband made to obey...

Sex has always been high on our list of priorities, this story is a true version of one of our sexy sessions. My wife and I are in our fifties but we see no reason to stop experimenting with sex. Jac asked me out of the blue one evening what I thought abo...