Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Secretary Is Taught A Lesson

"A secretary is disciplined at her job"

74
30 Comments 30
132k Views 132k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Legendary Story
My name is Mary and I’m a secretary at a marketing firm. I work for the senior vice president of the company. Lately, I've been having some issues with my car and have been coming to work late. My boss, Mr. Wilson is not happy with me and is getting tired of all my excuses. Well today, my car broke down again, and I had to get a ride to work. I was about an hour late.

I made sure to dress nice so maybe he wouldn't notice. I wore a white blouse, a purple pleated skirt, white bra, white lacy panties and tan hold up stockings and heels. I'm a tall young woman. I'm 5'8" and have brown shoulder length hair. I have brown eyes and a large chest. I have long legs. I'm twenty years old.

Once I finally got to my job, I hurried to my seat. There was a pile of work on my desk and I just started to get busy and hoped for the best.

Ring Ring

“Mary, come into my office at once!"

"Yes Mr. Wilson.”

Mr. Wilson asked me to come into his office and I was guessing that he knew I was late. I was a little nervous going in.

“Mary, you do realize this is the sixth time this month, you were an hour late?”

“I’m having problems with my car, Sir. I have been working through my lunch and staying late, whenever I can.”

“I’m trying to run a business here. I need an assistant who will be here when I need her. Do you know how many other women would love this job?”

“I’m so sorry. I promise to be on time.”

“I’m so tired of your excuses. I think what you need is a good spanking. In fact, I want you to take off all your clothes and lay across my lap.”

“Are you kidding me?”

“If you want your job Missy, you'll take off all your clothes and lay across my lap. I’d be happy to replace you with somebody else.”

I kind of stood there not knowing what to do. Trying to think if this would be smart for my career or a total landslide. I really needed the money to fix my car, and I really did love my job. I decided to just do as he asked.

“Well hurry up girl. Take everything off, but your panties, bra, stockings, and heels.”

Mr. Wilson is an attractive man. He's about fifty years old and has salt and pepper hair. He's about 6'2" and has an athletic body. He probably weighs around two hundred and twenty pounds. He has blue eyes and a very nice smile and a very sexy voice.

I looked him straight in his face and undressed, then I approached Mr. Wilson.

“Take off your panties and hand them to me!”

I pulled my white panties down my legs and stepped out of them. I handed them to Mr. Wilson. Mr. Wilson then brought my panties to his nose and gave them a smell.

“Lucky for you Mary they smell ripe. You have a lovely pussy scent my darling.”

“Lay on my lap for your spanking!”

I got on his lap with my ass in the air.

“I’m going to spank you six times. These are the six times you were late. After that, I’ll spank you four more times.”

Wallop; Mr. Woods spanked me very firmly six times on my buttocks. I could feel them stinging. I didn’t move.

His next four spanks were much harder than the first six. I actually was holding back the tears.

“Stand up Mary. I now want you to take off your bra. I want you to play with your breasts and your pussy. Do it!”

I stood up and faced him. I took off my bra and played with my breasts. I’m kind of on the large side and he was really smiling, when I took them out.

“You have a nice rack. I want you to cup your breasts and pull on your nipples.”

I was feeling humiliated. I suppose that is the reaction he was looking for. I cupped and massaged my breasts and pulled at my nipples.

“I want you to lift your breasts up and lick them. Be a good girl.”

I lifted my breasts and licked at them. I saw that Mr. Wilson had stood up and unbuckled his pants. He pulled his pants down to his ankles and stepped out of them. I could see his cock was erect and very hard. He seemed to be around seven inches long.

“I want you to finger your pussy now. Slide your fingers inside of your cunt.”

I was really embarrassed now. I wet my finger and put it into my pussy. I fucked myself, while Mr. Wilson stroked his cock.

“Make yourself come. After that I want you to lay on my desk, and I will eat that beautiful pussy of yours.”

“Do it fast, Mary! Finger fuck yourself harder. Make that pussy cream for me.”

I pushed three fingers inside myself and fucked myself harder. It was so embarrassing, but my body was reacting and it felt so good. I rubbed my clit and moved my fingers in and out of my bald pussy.

MilanaCraidss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaCraidss



“I’m going to come now. Oh God. I’m coming.”

“Great job. Now come up on my desk and spread your legs. I’m going to lick your pussy clean. Do it!”

I walked to his desk and sat on his desk. I spread my thighs and laid back. Mr. Wilson got into position and licked my pussy like an ice cream cone. He was licking up and down. It felt so good. Then he pushed his tongue through my pussy lips and fucked me with his tongue. My legs were shaking as he was eating my pussy.

I was now very horny and was grinding my pussy onto his face. He was fucking me with his tongue so deep.

“Oh God, that feels so good.”

My pussy was so wet and he spent a lot of time on my clit and then kept pushing his tongue deeper and deeper into my pussy. At times, he would just nibble and lightly bite my pussy lips.

“You have such a tasty cunt. I’m really enjoying licking your pussy. Come for me, Mary.”

He was licking and I was bucking my pussy into his face. It felt so good and I couldn’t hold back anymore.

“I’m coming. I’m fucking coming.”

Mr. Wilson was drinking my pussy juices. He was lapping them up like a cat.

“Get off the desk and get on your hands and knees.”

I got off the desk and got on my hands and knees on his floor. Mr. Wilson grabbed my hips and slid his cock into my pussy. He pushed his cock into my creamy pussy and fucked me like a complete slut. He was grabbing my hair and fucking me deep and hard. I could feel his balls slapping into my ass.

“Mary, you’re cunt feels so good on my cock. Every time you’re late, I’ll be fucking you. Any little slip up that you do, you’ll have to sexually please me. You’re going to be my little fuck slut.”

Mr. Wilson would take his cock all the way out of my pussy and then jam it back in. His cock was very hard, and it felt so good in my pussy. It was very humiliating to be talked to like a slut and having my boss fuck me. But, my body was responding to all his actions. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter as he fucked me.

“Your cunt is so juicy. You’re loving this Mary, aren’t you? Do you like that your boss is treating you like a slut? Answer me!”

“I love that you’re treating me like a whore. Your cock feels so good in my pussy. I’m your very dirty secretary, who loves your cock.”

“That’s right you are a dirty secretary. I’m going to be fucking you a lot. And there will be lots of humiliation if you are late. You’ll do, whatever I say or I will fire you. Do you understand?”

With that I let out a huge scream.

“Oh God, your cock feels so good. I’m coming.”

Mr. Wilson pulled his cock out of my pussy, once I came.

“Get on your knees and open your mouth. I’m going to jerk my cock and come down your throat. My pretty and beautiful slut.”

Mr. Wilson stroked his cock from his base to his head. He was jerking his cock really fast and blew his load right down my throat. I let his come pool on my tongue and then I stuck my tongue out to show him his come.

“Swallow it all down. Don’t miss a drop.”

I swallowed his hot cream down my throat. It was very thick and very salty. I couldn’t believe how much come came out of his cock. I gagged a little, when I swallowed it all down.

“Get up and give me a kiss.”

I got up and went over to Mr. Wilson. I gave him a deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouth. While we were kissing, he was playing with my breasts.

“Mary, you can now get dressed. If you tell anybody about this, I’ll deny it. Nobody will believe you. Now, I will be giving you a raise so you can fix that car. If you are late anymore, there will be more punishment and more humiliation.”

“I understand. I will not be late anymore.”

I got dressed and went back to my desk. I was hoping that nobody heard us. I just went on with my day. Mr. Wilson just acted very normal with me the rest of the day. You would have never known that we had sex at all that day. It was just business as usual.

I did get my car fixed. I really was on time and had no other issues. Although, Mr. Wilson continued to have sex with me. After about a month of no screw ups, he told me that I would be compensated, if I allowed him to keep fucking me.

I really did enjoy having sex with him. I agreed to his terms. He bought me new clothes and we basically started an affair. Every day, I was expected to give him a blow job, when I got to work. Whenever he had meetings, he told me to get under his desk and blow him. He basically treated me like a complete slut. The only difference is, he pays me a lot of money.

There have been lots of interesting things that happened, but that is a story for another time.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments