Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Legendary Stories

Welcome to our collection of legendary adult stories! This category is reserved for the most popular and highly acclaimed stories from our talented writers.

These stories have garnered a massive following and have become classics within the community. They are known for their compelling characters, intricate plots, and sizzling sex scenes that leave readers breathless. If you're looking for the best of the best when it comes to erotic fiction, look no further than our legendary adult stories category. Here, you will find stories that will stay with you long after you've finished reading them, and will leave you yearning for more.

So why not dive in and discover the magic of our legendary adult stories today?

Little Perversions

Babydoll finds her ultimate freedom by indulging in the hardcore.

The city is lonely and my bedside table is in disarray. Cherry cola fizzes in a champagne flute. A ragged copy of Albert Camus’ The Fall holds a position of importance in place of a Bible. It’s bookmarked at Jean-Baptiste’s recollection of that warm autum...

Milf in Panties

A mom takes in her sons friend for the summer and finds out he is obsessed with her

Lynn was your average middle age mom who had just celebrated her forty-fourth birthday. She lived an active lifestyle, and did a number of volunteer projects along with being a loving housewife. She love staying active and kept herself in good physical sh...

The Story of My Wife

“Yes. I was going to ask you to suck his cock too, but I thought that might be pushing it.”

I’m a very lucky man to have a beautiful mature wife. Her name is Vicki. She is fifty, with the body of a thirty-year old... In other words, she’s a head turner with big boobs, a fantastic ass, and a beautiful face. I always tell her how hot she is... Tha...

Cummy Pussy Licking

Husband made to eat cream pie.

One warm summer evening my normally prudish wife turned to me and asked, "Would you lick my pussy after we have had sex?" My answer was, "Yes of course, if that is what you want." That evening we went to bed early and the sex was amazing, we fucked for wh...

Wife Version of First Time Shared

Being shared for the first time from a woman's prospective

This is my side of my husband's story, How Another Man Ended Up Taking My Wife Sexually. My husband used the idea of sharing me with another man to spice up our sex life. It was only a fantasy. Yes, it turned me on because it turned him on. When he outrig...

Seducing My Step-Sister - Part 1

Eunice sets her plan of seduction in motion.

With the warm water filling the tub, I check out my tanned toned twenty year old body in the mirror. I cup my 38DD-cup breasts and press them together, bringing them to my waiting lips. I swirl my tongue around each stiff nub and suck on them, which of co...

Couple's beach vacation

A couple has a new experience on vacation

This summer, my wife Ann and I went to a resort in the Caribbean. Well, with the flight delays, and the bus ride to the resort, we didn't arrive on our first day until about 7PM. Check-in went well and before you knew it we grabbed a bite to eat and were...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Babysitter's Lesson

The babysitter made a mistake and knew she needed to be punished.

My wife, Jan, recently attended her twentieth high school reunion back in California. She had not seen any of her old girl friends for several years, so they planned to make it a long four day weekend. I had plenty of work to do and we have two young chil...

Teen Wife and Neighborhood Whore Impregnated by Blacks

My lactating teenage wife becomes a whore for older neighborhood black men and is impregnated.

Most people realize that their occupation and resulting pay level determines the location and type of housing they can afford. Some of those just starting out in life don’t have the resources or earning power to buy a home and end up living in apartments....

Classes had just ended for the day at the local high school, and Principal Benjamin Dixon was feeling horny and a bit out of sorts. He thought about Jennifer Brock, a tall female student with long blonde hair, a beautiful face and a terrific figure, and h...

Fucking My Daughter While Being Cuckolded by My Wife

I visit my daughter at college and end up fucking her while my wife is cuckolding me.

It was traumatic for my wife and me when our daughter, Caitlin, left home for college, which is a two-hour drive away. We have been a very close family and my wife, Dana, and I had a hard time letting her go. Caitlin came home to visit as often as possibl...