Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Loving My Stepfather

"After a breakup my stepfather consoles me"

87
41 Comments 41
109k Views 109k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Legendary Story
My name is Lucy and I'm nineteen and my boyfriend is twenty one. We'd been dating since high school and I really believed he was the one I would marry. But, he went to college and met some sorority girl that was wild and crazy, and he wanted to be with her.

I was just devastated. I started to lose a lot of weight. I'm not a very big person to begin with. I lost about ten pounds. I'm now down to ninety pounds. My mother and my stepfather were worried that I might get anorexia. I've started to eat a little better, but still weigh only ninety pounds.

I'd stay in my room and I wouldn't come out for many days. My stepfather and I are very close and my mother was away on a business trip.

Knock Knock

“Lucy, let me in I want to talk to you.”

“Okay, but I really don’t feel like talking.”

I let my stepfather into my room and I sat up on my bed with a blanket wrapped around me. I was just wearing white panties and a white tank top.

“Lucy, come sit on my lap."

I got up and sat on his lap, like he said to do.

“I’m just so sad. I can’t believe Dominick broke up with me. I thought we’d get married someday. I just don’t know if I’ll ever get over this.”

I cried on his shoulder and his hand was patting me on my back. Soothing me and making me feel comfortable.

“Lucy, it’s his loss. You’re a beautiful girl and you’ll meet somebody soon. Don’t pine away on a jerkoff. Everything is going to be okay. I promise.”

He was playing with my hair and then he kissed my cheek. His hands kept rubbing my back. I was crying really loudly and he just soothed me making me feel better.

My nipples were poking out of my tank top. I guess I have a big chest. I’m a 38 C cup. My breasts are very firm and my areola's are pink. My nipples, when erect stick out straight. My stepfather had me sit with my legs around him and he was feeling my ass over my white panties.

But now, his hands were in my panties. He then started to kiss me on my mouth. I was so depressed and my stepfather was making me feel better. Our tongues were entwined in each other's mouths.

My stepfather was kissing me very deep and passionately. He slowly undressed me and then he ran into the bathroom and got some of his massage oil.

“Lie down Lucy, I want to give you a massage.”

I got off of his lap and went on my stomach, like he had said to do.

He poured the oil onto my back and neck and worked his fingers hard on my body. His hands were very strong as he rubbed my body. He poured the oil onto my buttocks and worked each cheek for a while.

“Oh that feels so good. I can feel all the stress leaving my body.”

He poured the oil over my legs and feet and then went back to my buttocks. Kneading, pressing, and releasing the toxins and stress that were in my body.

“Lucy, turn over.”

I then turned onto my back. He poured the oil over my breasts and worked his hands all over them. He was kneading my breasts together. Massaging and caressing them by themselves and then together. The oil was all over my stomach and he worked his hands firmly over that. He poured the oil over my legs and feet and worked his hands over them and that made me feel good.

My stepfather then ran to the bathroom.

“I really don’t like hairy pussies. I’m going to give you a shave, sweetie.”

He got a wash cloth, a razor, and shaving cream. He put the cream over my pussy and worked the razor all around it. He was very careful. He shaved all my pubic hair off and I was left with a beautiful, bald pussy. My stepfather licked his lips after he was finished shaving me.

After he gave me a shave, he poured the massage oil on my pussy and finger fucked me slowly and then very fast.

“Oh that feels so good. Oh God!”

I was moaning and squirming as he fingered my bald cunt.

He worked his middle finger and his ring finger really fast into my pussy. After a while, my pussy started to squirt. I never even knew that I could do that. My stepfather was liking that he was making me crazy and wild for him.

He spread my legs and licked the pussy juices from my vagina. He really seemed to love oral sex and loved licking my bald pussy. He lightly chewed and sucked on my pussy lips. He parted my lips and tongue fucked me like a wild beast.

“Oh Jesus, that feels so fucking good.”

I wrapped my legs around his neck. He replaced his tongue with more fingers and worked my pussy to another squirting orgasm. My pussy juices were all over his face and neck. He then moved up, so he was next to me and we kissed deep and passionately. I could taste my juices on his breath.

My stepfather rolled me onto my back and he got on top of me and slid his cock into my wet pussy. He had a large cock and I felt my pussy stretching around his cock, as he eased in deeper and deeper into my cunt. My legs were at his side, as he fucked me slowly. We were kissing deep and passionately and his hands were rubbing and massaging my breasts.

“Get on your hands and knees, I want to fuck you harder.”

I got on my hands and knees like he told me to do. My stepfather slid his cock into my bald, wet pussy. Now he was pulling my long blond hair and fucking me deeper and harder into my cunt. He was acting a little rougher now.

“Lucy you’re my slut and whore now."

My stepfather was smacking my ass, pulling my hair, and thrusting into me like a crazed lunatic. His hands started to grope at my breasts. Now it wasn't all sweet and innocent. He pounded my wet pussy for a while.

“Get on your knees and beg for my cock.”

“May I please have your cock? I’m your dirty girl who loves to suck cock.”

My step father was enjoying when I said I was his dirty girl. He was stroking his cock, while I was begging for his cock.

“Suck my cock Princess. You’re stepfather knows you want it. You’re a bad girl aren’t you?”

“I’m a good girl for you. But, I want to suck your cock.”

“Put my cock into your mouth. My dirty and very nasty girl.”

I stroked his cock and then put all eight inches into my mouth. I sucked, slurped, and gagged on his hard cock. I bobbed along taking his cock deeper and deeper down my throat. I cupped and massaged his smooth balls, while I tried my best to swallow his cock. I shook my head so I could take him further and deeper down my throat.

He finally came in my mouth.

Burberyy69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Burberyy69

The man could certainly come. He came bucket loads. I started to gag with how much come came out.

“Swallow all of my hot cream. Or I shall be upset with you.”

I swallowed all of his hot cream and I could see that he was very pleased with me.

“I have an apartment that your mother does not know about. I want you to meet me there a couple of times a week, so we can make love. I don’t want your mother knowing about our little arrangement. It’ll make her very sad. You’re my slut now, Lucy. Sometimes, I’ll invite other people to play with us.”

When we were finished talking, my stepfather threw me his credit card.

“I want you to go to the mall and buy some lingerie. I want your panties and bras to match. You’re to wear garters, thigh high stockings and heels, whenever you’re visiting me at the apartment. I don’t care what you spend, but I want you to look good.”

“I’ll buy all sorts of stuff. I promise that I’ll look good for you, when we’re at the apartment.”

“You’re so beautiful Lucy. When I look at you my mouth waters. I get an erection, when you’re in the room. You’ll always be my princess, but in the bedroom you’ll become my whore, do you understand, Lucy?”

“I understand. I love you so much. I’ll do whatever you want. I just want you to love me.”

My stepfather is 6’2” and weighs around two hundred and ten pounds. He has short blonde hair and blue eyes. He has an athletic build, muscles everywhere, and he’s well-endowed with an eight inch cock.

My stepfather then left and I went to the mall like he told me to do. I went to La Perla and spent about a thousand dollars that day on bra and panty sets. I then went to the shoe store and bought several pairs of shoes and a pair of thigh high boots. He also mentioned to me to go to the sex shop.

I left the mall and drove to the sex shop. It was a really nice store with lots of things. My stepfather told me to buy handcuffs, an anal plug, he wanted a thrusting vibrator, a dildo, Hitachi Magic Wand, watermelon, coconut, and strawberry body lotions. I think I got it all. The man just smiled at me with a creepy look, but put everything in a bag and I gave him my stepfather’s credit card.

I drove back home and my stepfather was waiting for me. He gave me the key to the apartment and the address.

“Bring all the bags to the apartment, I don’t want your mother nosing around in your room.”

“Okay, I’ll go over there now.”

“I want you to put one of those outfits on and wait for me at the apartment. Make sure you look absolutely sexy for me.”

I drove over to the apartment and went inside. It was a nice place. It had a living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a dining room. He must have had an interior decorator decorate it. It was very nicely done. It looked like a woman lived there. Maybe my stepfather had women visiting it frequently and wanted it to have that homey kind of an appeal.

I put all my outfits in the drawers and put my shoes in the closet. I undressed and put on one of the outfits for my step-father. I put on a red quarter cup bra, red lacy panties that were crotch less, red garter belt, tan hold ups and gold strap shoes that were open toed. I looked like a mouthwatering present for my stepfather to unwrap.

My stepfather called me on the phone and told me to sit on the edge of the bed waiting like a good girl and he would be there shortly. He said he was so excited to see what I was wearing. He told me his cock was hard as a rock and needed attention. He laughed and told me he would be there momentarily.

I heard him walk in. He came straight to the bedroom.

“Lucy, model the outfit for me.”

I stood up and modeled the outfit for him. He was licking his lips, while he looked at me.

“You look absolutely gorgeous, Lucy.”

His hands were all over me. He noticed that my panties had no crotch and started to play with my pussy with his finger. His cock was hard as a rock. I could feel his hardness pressing through his jeans.

My stepfather then put me on the bed and fingered me like he did earlier in the day. He worked his fingers fast in my pussy and brought me to a squirting orgasm. He removed my panties and went to town on slurping and sucking on my wet and creamy cunt.

He made sure to get his tongue so far up my cunt as he was tongue fucking me fast. I was squirming, bucking, and grinding my pussy onto his face. It felt so incredible and I could barely stand it.

“Get undressed, but leave your garter, stockings, and heels on.”

I took off the bra and then I helped my stepfather get undressed. I took off his shirt and unzipped his pants. He was commando, and his cock was rock hard.

“Get on your hands and knees and suck my cock, princess!”

I got down on my knees and he fed me his long, thick cock. It was so big and hard, but he made sure that I could bring it all the way down my throat. He was playing with my breasts, while he face fucked me.

I slurped and gagged and tried to please him the best I could. He then picked me up and started to fuck me fast. I'm only ninety pounds, so I’m light. He fucked me so hard, while he was bucking up into my bald, wet pussy.

“Oh God, I’m going to come. Oh Fuck!”

My pussy started to cream on his cock. My stepfather then moved me to the bed.

“I want you to ride me cowgirl position. I love a woman in control!”

I straddled his cock and rode him cow girl. He played with my breasts as I rocked and moved my pussy over his hard cock. He sat up and licked and sucked at my nipples. His mouth felt so good on my hard nipples.

“Your body is an absolute wonderland for me to enjoy, baby.”

I rocked and moved hard and fast over his thick cock. My stepfather started to cum into my wet, bald pussy. He moaned and screamed as he came in my cunt.

“Get on your back and I’ll lick your pussy.”

I got on my back and opened my legs. He watched my pussy cream ooze out of my cunt. He then licked my pussy like a crazed animal. It almost looked like he was eating his last meal. Once he was finished, he came to me and shared a deep and passionate kiss. I could taste myself on his lips and tongue.

The whole rest of the night we just had lots of crazy hot fun. I never knew I'd have this kind of a relationship with my stepfather. But, it’s certainly was a lot of hot and sexy fun. I wondered what would be in store for me in the coming weeks.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments