Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking My Daughter While Being Cuckolded by My Wife

"I visit my daughter at college and end up fucking her while my wife is cuckolding me."

169
23 Comments 23
138k Views 138k
6.8k words 6.8k words
Legendary Story

It was traumatic for my wife and me when our daughter, Caitlin, left home for college, which is a two-hour drive away. We have been a very close family and my wife, Dana, and I had a hard time letting her go. Caitlin came home to visit as often as possible, and especially on holidays, and we visited her when we could. She was required to live in the dorm during her first year, so it was hard to spend quality time with her there. At the start of her sophomore year, she rented a small house with three of her friends.

My name is Ed, and I am now thirty-nine years old, which is pretty young for having a daughter in college. We got an early start when Dana got pregnant during our first year in college. Dana is a young-looking and beautiful woman at five feet and six inches tall and weighing one hundred and twenty-five pounds, with dishwater-blonde, shoulder-length hair and sparkling green eyes. Her breasts are a round and full D-cup and her ass is firm and perfectly shaped.

We have had a very good sex life for most of our marriage, and I was always able to satisfy her with my nine-inch-long and very thick cock. I also enjoy eating her pussy both before and after we fuck, probably more than the fucking itself, and like eating my own cum. It is hard to explain, but I have acquired a strong desire for cum, and love the aroma, taste and texture of semen and sperm. 

But in the last year Dana has been more withdrawn from me and less enthusiastic about fucking, and I just wrote it off to her sadness at Caitlin being away at college. She’s got a strong libido, and we used to fuck an average of six times a week. Now I’m lucky to get into her pussy two times a month. Oddly enough, though, she still wants me to suck her pussy to orgasm several times a week, and especially after she comes home horny from business trips. 

Caitlin is the spitting image of her mother, except that she weighs about one hundred and twenty pounds and her tits are between a C and D-cup in size. Before Caitlin went away to college, she and Dana had a habit of dressing alike on many occasions. They are so strikingly beautiful together and strangers would sometimes ask if they're sisters.

Dana and I were making plans to visit Caitlin at college on a football weekend and learned that we were too late to book a hotel room anywhere near the school. Then we found out that Dana had to travel out of state on that Friday for an emergency at work, and I was going to cancel the whole trip.

I called Caitlin to give her the bad news, she said, “Don’t worry, Dad; we can make room for you at our house since you’ll be by yourself. There’s no sense in you sitting home alone all weekend when we can let you sleep on the couch or something. We’ll be having parties both Friday and Saturday nights and you can get to know some of my friends.”

I got off work a little early on Friday to take Dana to the airport and make the long drive to the college. By the time I got there at 8:00 pm, the party was just getting started. There were twelve kids there, including the girls who lived there and their boyfriends, and a few other kids. Caitlin’s boyfrien,d David, seemed like a nice guy and I could tell that he was really close with Caitlin. I knew that the kids were under twenty-one years old, but they had somehow obtained a quarter-keg of beer and everyone was drinking. It didn’t surprise me that Caitlin would be drinking beer, and I decided not to say anything about it and spoil their fun. I also told all the kids to call me Ed, except for Caitlin of course.

Caitlin has a very good-looking group of friends, but one of the roommates, who is Caitlin’s best friend, is especially attractive to me. Lexi is about Caitlin’s size and shape, and is absolutely stunning with her straight, brown hair and dazzling, light-brown eyes, full lips, and light-olive skin. But the most attractive thing about her is her shy and sultry demeanor. She seemed to be sad and withdrawn and didn’t have a boyfriend there, but she still interacted well with the other kids.

It was hard to keep from staring at Lexi and I just hoped that she didn’t sense that I was watching her so much. I was feeling guilty about being so attracted to someone Caitlin’s age. I obviously thought Caitlin was pretty in high school, but I always saw her as my daughter. But then, for the first time ever I was starting to see her and her friends as independent, beautiful and sexy young women.

The party was still going strong well after mid-night and most of us were feeling no pain from all the beer. I wasn’t used to drinking and it was way past my normal bedtime, so I was having a hard time staying awake. Since I couldn’t sleep on the couch with everyone there, Caitlin told me to use her bed. I went to bed in a t-shirt and some jogging shorts and must have passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I woke up on Saturday morning at about 9:00 am and heard water running in the shower down the hall. My mind was a little foggy from all the beer, and I just lay there for a few minutes to clear my head. I moved my hand across the bed and felt a cold, gooey, wet spot on the bottom sheet, and threw back the covers. It was surprising to see what looked like a big load of cum pooled on the bed, and I had to be sure what it was. So, I leaned over to sniff and taste the wetness and confirmed that it was definitely a big load of cum soaking the bed. I felt my shorts to determine whether I had had a wet dream or not, and I was dry.

Just as I was pulling my nose and tongue away from the slimy mess, Caitlin walked back into the room with a robe on and drying her hair with a towel. She saw me pulling away from the globs of cum and she said, “Oh shit, Dad, I’m so embarrassed. I was hoping to cover that up before you woke up and I’m so sorry that you saw that mess. David and I have been dating for almost six months now, and we are very serious. The party didn’t end until a couple of hours ago, and after everyone left David and I had sex on the couch before I came to bed, and I was too drunk to clean up. If you’ll get up now, I’ll clean this up and wash the sheets.”

My first instinct was to scold Caitlin, but then I realized that she was almost a grown woman, and I had no control over her sexual activities. Knowing that she had fucked David only a couple of hours earlier made me see her again as not only my daughter, but as a beautiful, sexy young woman. My big cock was hard just from smelling and tasting the cum stain and thinking about her fucking that boy, so I pulled the covers over my waist to hide it.

She was nervously looking at me to gauge my reaction, and I decided to show some understanding and not to criticize her and said, “I know that you're all grown up Caitlin, but I’m your father and I still worry about you. Just promise me that you are using birth control, so you don’t end up pregnant at such a young age like your mother did.”

She looked relieved and said, “Thank you, Dad, I’m so happy that you aren’t upset with me. And don’t worry about me getting pregnant. Mom got me started on birth control during my senior year in high school because she was also concerned about me getting pregnant too young. So, if you’ll get out of bed I’ll get this cleaned up, and we can get ready for the big football game this afternoon. I got you a ticket to sit with us in the student section, and it’s supposed to be a really good game.”

Later that morning two of the girls were taking their showers and getting dressed while I was sitting on the couch in the living room and reading a magazine. Caitlin and Lexi were just outside the window on the porch and I overheard Caitlin say, “You wouldn’t believe how embarrassed I was, Lexi. I walked back into the bedroom after taking my shower, and there was my dad leaning over and smelling and tasting David’s cum stain on the bed. So, he definitely knew what it was."

"I even saw that his cock was hard and poking up against his shorts before he pulled the covers back over himself. I don’t know what caused that, but it looked pretty big to me. He was very understanding and didn’t yell or lecture me or anything. He just wanted to make sure that I'm using birth control. We’ve been close, but I had no idea that he would be that cool about it.”

Then Lexi said, “Wow, I’m really happy that he took it so well. Your dad is cool, and I think he’s hot too. And he must be pretty kinky too from the way you described him sniffing and licking David’s big cum stain. He's handsome, in great shape and looks more like a thirty-year-old than being almost forty. I caught him staring at me many times last night when he thought I wouldn’t notice, and it definitely wasn’t a fatherly gaze. And now hearing you say that he must have a big cock, I’d love for him to be my first fuck, if you wouldn’t mind of course.”

Caitlin said, “No, Lexi, I don’t mind if you fuck him, especially now. Mom recently confided in me that she has been fucking her boss, Phil, for the past year, and she hasn’t been giving it up to Dad very often. She said that her boss has a huge cock, but Dad’s looks very big to me too. I don’t know what the problem is, but Dad doesn’t deserve that treatment from her, since he’s always been generous and kind to her. As a matter of fact, that’s why she’s not here this weekend. She made up an excuse about traveling this weekend, but she’s really at the airport hotel fucking her boss.”

I could hardly believe my ears that Dana was cheating on me and fucking her boss, but it made sense given how inhibited she had been with me for the past year. He is a good looking and muscular guy in his mid-fifties, and I had to wonder just how big his cock must be. Her cheating probably should have bothered me more, but I guess it wasn’t a total surprise.

As bad as it felt to hear that she was fucking her boss behind my back, I at least had the consolation that a nineteen-year-old girl said she wanted to fuck me. I thought that I could never do something like that, but it was arousing to think about. And besides, it was hard to believe that Lexi really wanted to fuck me.

We had a great time at the football game, and I ended up sitting between Caitlin and Lexi in the stands. It was like sweet torture sitting there with the girls, smelling their perfume and watching their breasts jiggle and sway as they moved around. Sitting with those beautiful girls gave me amazing energy, and Lexi was especially friendly with me, but didn’t do anything blatantly flirty.

After the game we got back to their house at about 6:00 pm to start the party. Lexi overcame some of her shyness and talked with me part of the evening, and as tempting as it was, I just couldn’t bring myself to make a move on a girl her age. Then, just like on Friday night, I got very tired and sleepy from the lateness and the beer and went to bed shortly after mid-night.

It must have been about 4:00 am when I felt the bed shake, and someone slipped into bed next to me. In my stupor I opened my eyes and, in that moment, thought that I saw my wife Dana lying there with her back to me. The soft curves of her hips and ass were very familiar to me, and I slid over and pressed my body against hers with my arm draped over her upper body and on her tits. She responded by pushing her ass against my crotch, and I felt her wetness through my shorts. I could hardly believe that Dana was offering herself to me that way, and I quickly pulled my shorts off.

My big cock was raging hard and I pressed it against the crack of her ass. I then pulled the gusset of her thong panties aside and pushed my fingers against her unusually wet labia. I could tell that her wetness had much more texture than normal pussy juice, and it seemed to be flowing out of her. I pulled back for a moment to look at her pussy and saw from the night light that her labia were puffy and covered with neatly-trimmed blonde hair, and the wetness was thick and white. Just then the aroma of the cum hit my nostrils and I remembered that Dana had been shaving her pussy for the past year. The woman in the bed had to be Caitlin, and not my wife, and she must have been recently fucked by David.

As soon as I realized what I was about to do I started to pull completely away. That’s when Caitlin reached back with her hand to keep me from leaving and said, “Daddy, your cock felt so big against my ass, much bigger than David’s. Move back against me and push it into me. I want to feel your thick cock in my tight, little pussy. David just fucked me but I need more. Fuck me Daddy; please fuck me with your big cock.”

I knew that fucking Caitlin would be wrong in so many ways, but it was almost like I was back in college the first time I fucked Dana. Caitlin looked just like her mother lying there, and I couldn’t restrain myself. I was still behind her and pushed the fat head of my cock into her already cum-filled pussy, and slowly pressed inch after inch into her. The lubrication of David’s semen helped with the insertion, and I quickly bottomed out against her cervix.

Caitlin started moving her hips back and forth against me and was moaning loudly as she said, “Your cock is stretching my pussy so tight. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.”

I slid my hand down to hold her hips in place as I pivoted my hips against her. Her pussy was so tight and it felt so good sliding into her. The idea that I was fucking my daughter made it so much nastier and erotic. The conflicting visions in my mind were amazing. On one hand she looked just like Dana, but on the other her pussy was so much tighter, and the slickness of David’s semen felt wonderful.

Dana’s pussy had been feeling looser in the past half-year or so, and Caitlin’s tight vagina was squeezing my cock. Every time I pushed into her, she pressed back against me and whimpered. We fucked that way for another ten minutes, and just as my cock started to throb and explode in her tight cunt Caitlin moaned and called out, “Fuck me Daddy, fuck your girl with your big cock, and fill me with your cum.”

My cock continued to pulse and spray my incestuous seed into Caitlin. After I was finished, and my cock started to soften I felt a strong urge to suck her pussy. I just turned around in the bed and was planning to suck her pussy from behind, but then Caitlin rolled over. I covered her sopping wet pussy with my mouth as she took my still-oozing cock into her mouth. I tasted her sweet pussy juices and my own cum, and I also tasted the remainder of David’s cum load which was smeared all over her labia and pubis.

We sucked each other for at least twenty minutes, and I was pulling on her ass to fully press my face and mouth into her pussy. We finally separated, and I turned around in the bed. Caitlin moved on top of me and kissed me hard, pressing her young tongue into my mouth. Then she rolled off to the side and we fell asleep in one another’s arms. That all seemed like a wonderful dream.

I woke up first on Sunday morning as the sunlight poured through the window, and was overcome with emotion when I realized that it wasn’t a dream; I had really fucked my luscious daughter, and even sucked her pussy which was filled with my cum and the cum from David. I felt elated and ashamed, all at the same time, and was apprehensive about how Caitlin would react when she also realized that we had fucked.

I just stared at her until she woke up, and she smiled at me and said, “Daddy, I love you so much. What we did together was so special, and I will never tell Mom about it. I know that she hasn’t been taking care of you like she should, and I am so happy that we made love this morning. I want for us to do it again and again, every chance we get to be...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments