Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Phone Sex

"Fuck Me Like The Filthy Girl I Am"

97
47 Comments 47
113k Views 113k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Legendary Story
Recommended Read
Join now to listen to this story
Lying on my bed, with my phone pressed against my ear, I listen to you plea with me. “Baby, please, I need you,” I hear you insist on telling me. I hear the want in your voice, making me tremble with need.

My fingers roam over my semi-naked body, caressing myself how I would like you to caress me. All I have on are your favourite pair of pink panties. The ones you love so much on me. They fit my perfect ass, as you always love to tell me. “I need you too, baby,” I whisper lightly. “Tell me what you’re doing, I want to hear you tell me,” I moan out.

“I’m sitting here, naked, on my sofa, stroking my cock. It is not fully hard, but it is so close. I can feel the way your words vibrate through me, straight into my cock. You don’t know the things you do to me,” you groan. The more you talk, the way you tell me how much you need me, the more I need you.

“Does it help to know that I’m caressing my breasts right now? My nipples are perked up solid buds. They’re so swollen and stiff, just begging for your wet, warm mouth. I want to feel you suck and bite on them. Can you do that for me?” As I tell you this, I pull and pinch on my already tender nipples. Wanting nothing more than for you to truly be here and do this for me.

“Oh, baby, please. I want to, I want to more than anything. You know this, don’t you? I want to sink my teeth on the tip of one, lash my tongue across what is captured in my mouth and suck deeply all at the same time. I want to feel you writhing under me, begging me to stop, but not truly wanting me to.”

Hearing you tell me this, I can feel myself get lightheaded. I know that is how I’d feel if you were truly doing it to me. “Mmm, yes, I wouldn’t want you to stop. But, you know me so well, you know I’d beg for you to stop. Just so you can torture me further. The more I beg of you, the more you’d continue to do so. I love when you do that to me.”

“I’m dripping pre-cum now, baby-girl, you do that to me so easily. Do you want to see?” I can hear you grinning as you ask me, knowing that I do.

My breathing hitches slightly, “Yes, please. I want to see.” I can feel the familiar tingle building deep inside me, aching to the core. The throb starting to become extremely noticeable.

You’re quiet for a moment, the soft shuffling of you as you take the phone. I close my eyes, thinking of you sitting on your sofa, naked. Adjusting yourself, so you can get the best angle, to show me how hard you are and what I’m missing, because I’m so far from you. I want to crawl through my phone and be there with you.

Suddenly, there is a beep on my phone. It is a text from you, I open it, to find the photo. Your cock hard, thick with desires, dripping pre-cum, as promised. I let out a long, low moan. I get the urge to sink my mouth down onto your cock. I want to feel you in the back of my throat.

“Seems you weren’t kidding, baby. You do always get so excited when we play. I want to taste you,” I whimper out, knowing how much you want it too. “I want to feel you move your mouth from my nipples now, leaving them be. Straddle over my face, let the tip of your cock brush against my supple, hungry lips. I lick them gently, before leaning up just enough to take the head of your cock in my mouth. Your moan gives me a warm chill, that races through me. With a soft movement, you begin to sink down into my throat. I’ll open wider for you to get as deep as you can,” the words flow from me, teasing us both.

I can hear you jerking your cock now. It isn’t too fast, the pace is quick, but with control. I know you like the tale I’m spinning. I bet it almost feels as real to you, as it does for me. I can almost taste you in my mouth. Can you feel your cock in my throat? My fingers slip down into my pink panties now. I run them lightly over my mound, between my lips and back up again. I rub and tease my tender, little clit.

“You have no idea how much I want that, baby. I want to feel my cock slip down into your throat. I want to feel you gag around it, just to make more room for me. I want to grind a little more, to make you take those last few inches of depth. The warmth of your tongue flat on the underside of my cock, stroking along as I begin the light thrust. It makes my cock throb hard with such a yearning desire for you.”

The moans that slip from me are out of my control. The way you speak to me, the way you want me the way I want you, drives me crazy. I can feel the dripping of my juices, so excited just for you. My fingers ghostly, deftly, dancing over my clit. They know exactly how to touch myself whilst listening to you. My breathing increasing, moaning every so often, you continue to talk to me.

“Don’t worry, though. I’m going to make sure you are not just gagging on my cock, but moaning too. I’m going to reach down and pinch and pull on those rock hard nipples. I’ll make you quiver and shake, whilst I fuck that pretty little mouth of yours,” I can hear your voice quicken with pace at the thought of you fucking me. Your hand stroking over your cock faster now, making me move my own fingers move faster.

“Yes, baby, fuck my pretty little mouth. I want to taste you. You taste so good. I’ll moan and gag over you, allowing you to get deeper. The vibrations of my cries through the moans will make you pulse hard in my throat. Feel it tighten around you, making it a nice, snug fit. Your soft fingers caressing, pulling and pinching my aching nips will make me so wet. You’ll love to finally slip inside my velvet, soft, wet pussy.”

Groaning out, you suddenly want that just as much as I do. I know you do. You’d love to come in my throat, fill me with your seed. But, you want to drive yourself deep inside me. A place you love to be. The only man I want in the world to be. A secret place only you can have.

“A wonderful place to be, indeed, my sweet girl. I want to be buried deep inside you. I want to feel the warmth of your tightness holding me prisoner. To keep me locked deep inside you. My cock popping from your mouth, you sucking on it hard, making me shudder in a moment of ecstasy. I have to have that pussy of yours now, I can’t hold back.”

I grab my vibrator, knowing you’ll be inside me now. I want to feel it the next best way. My toy has never let me down, knowing and thinking it is you, makes it an even better toy. Opening my legs, I caress it along my clit, soaking it through my wet lips. I shiver, moaning, whimpering out your name.

“I’m going to use my favourite dildo, baby.

EricaBright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EricaBright

You know the one we bought together? I just love it. Not as much as your cock, but it sure does the job. Do you want to see? See it deep inside me. I’ll show you, just tell me you do. I want to hear you tell me.”

“Fuck! Baby, you’re going to make me come before I’m even in you. Of course I want to see. Please show me your dildo deep inside you. Take it all, just like the good girl I know you are.”

Using the trigger words that always set me off, in a fierce passion it makes me whimper out. I can feel my pussy clench, trying to grip at anything, but finding it empty, but not for long. I fix my phone slightly, so it is sitting just right and hit record. I’m going to make you ache further, by sending it, instead of a photo. The toy, a light blue, the colour of a perfect summer’s day sky, is about six and a half inches long.

With my legs apart, I work the toy slowly inside. I have thoughts of you moving inside me, working deeper, with each slow inch. To fill me with all of your meat, to make me stretch around your width. When I reach the hilt, I pull back out, just to move it back in. I can hear the wetness sopping around my toy. I’m such a filthy girl for you.

I grab my phone, stop the recording, and go to send it to you. I’m quiet, waiting for you to watch it. It only lasts for fifty three seconds, but I know it will seem like a life time to you. I keep my vibrator buried deep inside me, waiting for you. Your hand still stroking your cock, I can hear it. You’re fucking yourself, as you watch me fit my toy inside me. You moan when you hear the wetness of my sopping pussy. I know you’re thinking the same, I’m such a filthy girl for you.

“No words can describe the excitement I get watching that, my love,” you growl out, deep into my ear. It almost feels as though you’re here with me.

“Probably the same excitement I get knowing how much you love watching, baby. Now, please, before I go crazy, fuck me. Fuck me like the filthy girl you’ve made me.”

“Anything you so desire, my sweet girl. Part those legs for me wide, I want to sink balls deep inside that tight pussy. That soft, velvet core that I own. Let me have it all. With your legs parted, I’m going to move in. Take what is rightfully mine, balls deep, sunk to the best place I can be. Lift those legs of yours now, throw them over my shoulders, so I can sink in just a little further.”

Listening to you, I begin to fuck my pussy with my vibrator. I move to the pace of your hand. I can hear you stroking yourself. You have no idea how incredibly sexy that is. To know and hear the pace you’re moving, so I can match my rhythms in time with yours. I’m sure you can tell, just by the way I’m moaning that I’m in pace with you.

“Deeper, baby. I need you. Fuck my pussy with all that you have. Grind your hips downwards into me, make sure I feel every inch of you. Making me whimper and gasp with each movement. Feel me grab a hold of you now, digging my nails along your back.”

“Oh fuck! Yes, Princess, yes, let me fuck that pussy of yours. Let me find my treasure, my secret place, the only place I’m allowed. Let me take you as hard and deep as I can, until I’ve found that place. I’m going to keep myself inside you forever. Take every bit of me,” you keep telling me.

Telling me how much you want to be buried inside me. Fucking me a little harder with each thrust. I can hear it in the pace you are keeping. The vibration of my toy buzzing, pulsing deep inside me, but vibrating against my clit at the same time. I grind and roll my hips to your words. I’m writhing on my bed, wishing nothing more than to have you inside me. I know you want it to. Wanting the same thing as you sit on your sofa, jerking your cock.

“I’m so close, I’m close to feeling myself erupt around your cock now, baby. Can you feel me tighten around you just a little bit more? Do you feel what you do to me? You’re the only one who can make me feel this way. Oh fuck, please don’t stop. Harder, deeper, please, I beg you,” I let out a soft whine. I can feel how close I am. My entire body is tensing, building closer to the edge, wanting to explode around you.

“I’ll never slow down, I want, no, I need for you to come for me. Do you hear me, baby? I need you to soak me with your juices. I want to know I give you those kinds of pleasures. Show me how much you love my cock, how much you need, and want me. Come on, baby-girl, give it to me. Be my filthy girl.”

The last few words are all I need, I arch my hips up, my head back and let out a long crying moan. I shudder deeply, feeling my toes curl to the point of hurting, my body shaking. I erupt hard around the dildo, the one I am thinking is your cock. I’m coming hard.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fuck! Please, baby, don’t, oh fuck, fuck!” I lose all thoughts, unable to speak properly, needing to feel you come inside me. I want to beg you to come with me. But, my words are tangled and lost in transit.

“God damn, baby!” You growl out, jerking your cock faster now. I can hear it.

You want to come with me, I shake and whimper, begging still. You let out a groan, grow silent for a moment, before releasing your seed. You’re filling me with it, coming hard. The warmth of your seed spraying inside me, right where it belongs.

Lying back, my legs splayed open and my heart slamming hard, I try and catch my breath. Soft whimpers and moans occur every-so-often. You’re breathing heavy, trying to come down from your own high.

“I really needed that,” I giggle. I’m enjoying the sensation of being thoroughly fucked.

“No doubt about it, hence the reason you wore those pink panties. You little tease. I love you, baby-girl. You always know how to make me crazy.”

“I love you, too, babe. One day, you’ll be able to fuck me whilst I wear these pink panties.”

“You damn well know it! One day, sweetness. It’ll come.”

We fall silent, thinking of the past year of knowing and dating each other online. A situation we never saw ourselves in. Who would have thought, when we started talking that one night, we’d be here, dating and in love. The day we meet will be a day I never forget. I enjoy, embrace and accept all the time I get with you, in the meantime.

As we usually do, staying on the phone for far too long, we quietly fall asleep. You finally snuggling in bed, wishing I was in your arms and me wanting the same. We do what we do best, we meet each other in our dreams. A place we know we can be together, not be so far apart. Until we meet, it is the best place to be.

You are:
My sugar rush
My cocaine bliss
My illegal high
My perfect kiss

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments