Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom Saw My Erection

25
2 Comments 2
113k Views 113k
927 words 927 words
Legendary Story
My name is Justin, im 16 years old. Im 5'11, 160 pounds. I play safety for my highschool football team, I have a rather good body as ive always kept myself in shape. Me and my mother live alone, I never meant my dad since he left mom when she got pregnant. My moms name is Liz. Mom is 5'7, around 175 pounds, she isnt a hefty woman but she is in the middle range. Me and mom have always been pretty close since we was all eachother had, I guess im a mommas boy since I never had a father. But things started to get a little closer one say.

Today was like any other day, I came home from practice and went straight to the shower. When I got out of the I noticed I forgot to bring underwear in with me. Not really caring if I didnt have underwear, I just put on my gym shorts and walked down stairs to see whats for supper. Mom was cooking tacos when I walked in.

"Hey baby I was just finishing the tacos" she said as I walked in.
"Thank god, im starving mom" I replied to her.

We sat down and ate supper in the living room as usual. After that mom found a movie on the tv, I sat on the loveseat across the livingroom from moms couch. We watched the movie for a little while, I dozed off about halfway through. I woke up about 2 hours later and mom was still there watching tv.

Mom said "you have a good nap baby?"
"Yes mam I was exhausted" I replied as I streched and yawned.

I then stood up from my seat, I streched again now that I was up, standing on my toes and putting my arms over my head and leaning backwards when I streched. I then looked down to look for my drink I sat in the floor earlier, then I noticed that while asleep my cock had got about half erect, I then remembered all I had on was my gym shorts. So it was very noticable, you could see the outline of my semi-erect cock in my shorts.

Mom looked at me and started telling me that granny called and wants us to visit soon. As she talked and looked at me I was standing there froze, I didnt know if mom noticed or not. I dont see how she couldnt notice it when my cock was about 7 inches half way erect and my shorts didnt do a good job of hiding it with no boxers on. She continued talking to me and I couldnt help it but my cock continued to grow. I then quickly sat down.

Mom then said "Justin are you listening to me?"
I quickly replied "yes mam I am just didnt have much to say im sorry mom."
"Its okay baby dont apologize just because you dont feel like talking baby" mom said in her sweet voice.

As of now my cock had grown more and was about 3/4 of the way hard.

SofiaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaTease

I tried to monevour it without mom seeing me do it, so it wasnt that noticable, but I realized now my cock was at full erection and had formed a tent in my shorts as I sat there. My 9 1/2 inch cock in my shorts was pretty much impossible to hide now, but I was leaning forwards trying my best to cover it. Me and mom still sat across from eachother and I know when she looked at me to talk that she had to see my huge erection sticking straight up in my shorts.

At first I was embarresed for this to happen infront of mom. But now I had started to like the idea of mom seeing my hard cock in my shorts. I then decided to lay down on the loveseat, which now fully exposed my shorts standing up as I lay on my back. I know for a fact mom saw it now because I looked over and saw her looking at my erection. She never said anything though.

I then asked mom "you want me to fix you a drink while I get me one?"
"Sure baby thank you" she replied.
I I then got up and walked to the kitchen with my cock swaying every step I took. I returned with the drinks and walked straight up infront of mom to hand her the drink. My erection was sticking straight out and was about a foot from mom at eye level as she grabbed her drink from me. I returned to my seat and lay there with my hard cock for another 30 minutes. I then decided it was time to go to bed.

I got up and said "im going to bed mom, im still extremely tired."
"Okay baby goodnight I love you son" mom replied to me.

I then walked towards mom and leaned down to hug her goodnight. As I hugged her my cock pressed tightly against the bottom of her breast. I let go and leaned myself back up, when I did I saw my cock come inches away from hitting mom in the chin. I walked across the room, my cock still swaying, and went to my room. When I got to my room I instantly pulled my cock out and started stroking it. It didnt take long before I shot my cum out into the rag I had grabbed to catch it. Confused about what had happened I then went to sleep.
To be continued
Published 
Written by drizzydrake17
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments