Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

BDSM Stories

BDSM is convenient 4 letter abbreviation of 6 words - Bondage & Discipline (B&D) Domination & Submission (D&S) Sadism & Masochism (or Sadomasochism) (S&M).

Feel free to add your own story to our BDSM library, or if you would like to extend one of the existing bdsm stories, please feel free.

These are generally stories about control / submission between consensual adults.

The Interrogation

A man is challenged by a sexy, but sadistic, interrogator.

"I am an attaché at the American embassy, I have diplomatic immunity. I demand you release me at once!” The raven-haired Latina beauty smirked at my outburst. In her Spanish-flavored accent she replied in good English, "You are in no position to make dema...

Maid For Halloween: A Spooky Role Reversal Part 1

Charlene and Mark have been vying for power in their marriage. She comes up with a plan to end the power struggle by making Mark her maid

Halloween always sparked a playful fire in the Whyte household, where Charlene relished the chance to shed inhibitions and explore her deepest desires behind the mask of costumes and anonymity. As a statuesque, fit blonde who drew attention effortlessly,...

My King

A dominant stranger enters a hotel room to find an eighteen-year-old virgin girl naked and waiting...

I stood bare to the world in my hotel room. My perky nipples pointed toward the pristine bed, and the wall of windows that overlooked Nashville, TN. It was late, so the skyscrapers were checkered with various apartments and offices with their lights on. T...

Thirst, Chapter 4

First time sucking cock in a public men's room.

The very next day, at work, I made an opportunity to drink piss and cum from another cock. Remember the Hispanic gentleman whose cock had impressed me in the 14th floor men’s room? Well, I used my access as a DBA to look him up in the security card databa...

Anticipation

A phone call and the prospect of more.

“Hello?” “Hello, is this Pamela?” “Yes.” “This is Robert.” “Oh, God.” “Is something wrong? Is this not a good time for me to call?” “No, this is fine, you just caught me by surprise.” “Are you sure?” “Yes, it’s just … it’s your voice.” “My voice?” “Yes, i...

Thirst, Chapter 3

My growing obsession leads me down a dark rabbit-hole of perversity.

I arrived on time, that is to say five minutes early. I had left work a little early so as to have time for a quick shower and change of underwear. The directions to the ordinary looking suburban ranch-style home had been easy to follow. The neighborhood...

Lady Lucille’s After Hour Game Night

Some bars have great stories behind them. Lady Lucille’s has a legend.

Lady Lucille’s Bar & Grill has been a fixture down on Second Street for many years. Supposedly it was once even closer to the river, but back in the big floods of ’93 it survived only because the owner and patrons got together to sandbag a six foot high f...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Rules

During her phone call, she is made to recite his rules

“Hello?” “Hello, my pet,” came a familiar voice over the phone. “Do you know who this is?” She swallowed hard. “Yes.” “And you know what that means, don’t you?” “Please,” she pleaded, “not today. Not right now. My husband is on his way home from work. He...

Sarah's Saga - Introductions

Sarah is intoduced to her Masters and Mistesses.

I was completely disoriented. The varied humiliations I had been subjected to so far had left me more horny than ever. I had enjoyed them and wondered what else would be done to me during my probation period. I settled in my cage in the back of the van an...

How To Tease My Girlfriend

Conner brings in an extra man to tease Siobhan with

“Do you want to do her ankles?” I asked, offering our guest a couple of the fluffy pink handcuff sets from Siobhan’s and my collection. It seemed the thing for a good host to do. “I don’t know, man.” Cayden held back, biting his lip. “I mean, she’s your g...

The Opening of Sarah - Part Two

Sarah's sexual journy becomes more intense

Friday Early this morning, I was having my coffee and savoring the surprise fucking my husband gave me this morning. My pussy was still tingling. I reached into my panties and tasted his cum. A knock at the door interrupted my fun; I grumbled at the distu...