Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Author's Note: This story is a collaboration with my friend and editor, Harvey. We both contributed equally to its content, and we hope you enjoy it."

I moved one of my hands to her clit and began to rub while my other fingers pulled on one of her nipples. She was moaning so loudly I couldn’t even hear myself think. I reached down and tore my wet thong off my body and shoved it into her mouth. I watched as she sucked on it between muffled moans.

“Can you feel me stretching your pussy, little girl?”

At this point, she’d lost the power of speech and only garbled moans could be heard. Edith reached up and pulled her nipple, hard, which brought her back to us, and I pulled my thong out of her mouth.  

“Oh, God, Mistress … I can feel your fingers … they’re stretching me …”

“You told me you’d fuck anything, little girl, start fucking her fingers,” I snapped.

She gave her best effort to move her hips to meet Edith’s savage, thrusting fingers. Then her breathing changed and I could tell she was close to release.

“You’d better not come before asking permission,” Edith growled.

“Please, Mistress, let me come … let me come,” she begged. Her body continued to climb.

“I think we need to leave her here, she hasn’t earned any pleasure,” I said sharply.

“Oh … God … no … please … let me come … let me come … I took your beating, please let me …”

“Do it,” Edith snarled.

Edith sank her fingers deep inside Karen’s pussy one last time while my fingers flew across her clit. Her body began to shake and convulse almost uncontrollably as a powerful orgasm wracked her body. She passed out for several seconds. Then, slowly, she began to come back around. Sweat was dripping off her naked body and it took a full two minutes before her breathing finally returned to normal.

Edith began to untie Karen; then our eyes met. “Greta, can you press that red button on the wall?”

“Yes, of course.”

She looked over at the man. “George, you may take your hand off your cock now.”

I looked his way. Karen’s husband's fly was down and his stiff erection was poking through the opening in the front of his pants. Instantly, he released it.  

“I’m sorry, Mistress,” he said contritely. 

I walked over and pushed the button; the door opened and Geoffrey immediately appeared.

“We need four bottles of water, and ask George if he’d like a cocktail.”

He lowered his head. “Yes, Mistress.”

Once the ropes were off of Karen and the blindfold was removed, Edith helped her up and into one of the chairs. I wanted to provide her with some aftercare. “Are you okay? Is there anything we need to talk about?”

There was a glazed-over look in her eyes, but after several seconds she managed to speak. “That was the most intense scene I’ve ever experienced. Both of you are amazing.”

A satisfied look broke across Edith’s face. “Good, do you wish to continue?”

“Oh, God, yes, I want more.”

Edith and I both smiled. “We’ll take a short break and then we’ll resume.” She walked over and began talking to George, which left me relatively alone with Karen.

“How long have you been doing this, Mistress?” Karen asked.

“We’re out of the scene for now, you may call me Greta.”

She smiled. “Okay.”

“To answer your question, I’ve only been in the lifestyle for a couple of months.”

Her jaw dropped open. “Really?”

“Yes.”

“You’re incredible. I hope you realize how good you are at this.”

I looked over at Edith. “I’ve had a lot of help.”

“You’re a natural.”

I smiled. “Thank you.” Geoffrey approached us, then handed us water. I watched as his eyes lingered over Karen’s naked body. “That will be all, and keep your eyes lowered as you leave, little boy,” I growled.

“Yes, Mistress… I’m… I’m sorry,” he stammered before quickly turning and walking away from us while Karen and I exchanged knowing smiles.

“He’s just a kid, and I don’t mind showing off my body a little,” Karen said shyly.

“He needs to learn his place,” I said sternly.

“You’re very good at this.”

Just then Edith approached us. “Are we ready to continue, ladies?”

Karen and I took another sip of our water, which drained the bottles. “I believe we are,” I said while looking at Karen.

She flashed me a pretty smile. “We definitely are.”

“Follow me, then.”

We walked about twenty feet to the other side of the room and I noticed that Geoffrey had moved a large rectangular wooden structure into the play area. It was about two feet tall and it had a thick red yoga mat on top of it. 

“Lie down on your back,” Edith ordered.

Once Karen had lain down, the ropes came out. Edith again restrained her legs by tying her thighs and calves together. But this time she used two more lines of rope right above her knees and fixed the other ends to metal rings in the floor. She then wrapped two other lengths of rope around Karen’s wrists and attached them to two other metal rings on the floor. She took some extra time to show me some of the complicated knots and loops, and she let me tie down one of Karen’s wrists so I’d be able to do it myself in the future.

“Do you want me to get the blindfold again?” I asked.

Edith thought for a moment. “No, I want her to see everything we’re going to do to her this time,” she said in a menacing tone.

We both started running our hands over Karen’s body. She emitted little moans as we gently, soothingly, touched her thighs, stomach, and breasts. Then I watched as Edith’s hands moved lower, between her legs. 

“This little girl just refuses to dry up,” Edith stated.

“It’s because she’s a whore and loves our hands on her. Isn’t that correct?”

Karen looked directly into my eyes. “I love your hands on me, Mistress Greta.”

I kneaded her large breasts in my hands, then sensually pulled on her nipples. 

“She’s a pain slut, so it can’t be all about pleasure. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have to do this.” Edith walked over the wall and took a large bucket off of one of the hooks. She also retrieved a large dildo with a two-foot piece of wood attached to it that looked like a broom handle. She added the dildo to the bucket, and once she’d gotten the items she wanted, she walked back to us and looked into my eyes. “This is going to hurt her, so you’d better preoccupy her.”

I took Karen’s beautiful face into my hands. “Is she right, are you really a pain slut?”

An embarrassed look broke over her face. “Yes, I am.”

“You can’t control this slutty body at all, can you?”

“No, Mistress, I can’t.”

I gripped her ponytail and pulled it hard, causing her to cry out. “Open your mouth, then. If you’re a slut, I’ll have to treat you like one.”

She opened her mouth, then I opened mine. I let a long string of saliva drip down into her waiting mouth. “Swallow it. I know sluts swallow everything that goes into their mouths.”

She lovingly looked into my eyes and then swallowed my spit. I leaned in and kissed her hard, letting my tongue play inside her mouth for several seconds until she screeched in pain. I broke the kiss and looked down between her legs. 

The bucket from the wall was full of large wooden clothespins and Edith had attached one to Karen’s puffy, red, blood-engorged outer lip of her vagina. “Concentrate on me, little girl, not the pain.”

She looked longingly into my eyes. “Yes, Mistress.”

“Now open your mouth.” When she did, I spat into her mouth, and again she swallowed it. “Good girl,” I said before giving her another hot, passionate kiss.

I could feel her moan into my mouth when Edith placed another clothespin on the outer lip of her pussy. I opened my mouth and dribbled another string of saliva onto her cheek and forehead. “You look so beautiful when you cry and moan.”

She looked up and shot me a grimacing smile. I leaned in and gave her another hot, passionate kiss that was broken by another low moan. I looked between her legs and saw that Edith had placed a third clothespin on the outer lip of her vagina.

“I don't think there's anything that won't get this slut wet,” Edith said tauntingly.

My lips once again fused to Karen’s and I reached down and began to gently rub her clit to take her mind off the pain. Then I felt her tense up when Edith attached a fourth clothespin to the outer lip of her vagina. I watched as she inspected her handiwork.

“It doesn’t look quite right yet, I feel there's something missing.” She paused for a moment. “Ahhh … yes … that’s it.”

She removed a small ball of twine from the bucket, took scissors from the bucket and cut off two small sections, and then tied each piece around one of Karen’s upper thighs right below her crotch. Then she slid the end of each clothespin under the twine, which gaped her vagina and held it lewdly open.

I used my middle finger and ran the tip over her hard, wet clit. “She's got your pussy held open so wide we can stuff whatever we want inside it.”

“It hurts so bad, Mistress.”

I could tell she was in pain. However, I also knew she needed the agony and torment to enhance her pleasure.

“So what you're saying is you need some pleasure as well?” asked Edith. 

“Yes, Mistress … please,” she whimpered.

Edith walked over to the wall and retrieved a black, cordless, Hitachi vibrator from one of the hooks. Karen and I looked at the vibrator in her hand. Then I looked into her eyes. “I don't know if you've earned that yet, little girl.” 

“I have, Mistress,” she pleaded. “I've been a good little girl for you.”

“I think Mistress Edith is far too easy on you.”

A little grin broke across Edith's face.

“No, Mistress, I'm a good girl … I'm your good little girl,” she moaned.

Edith looked at me as if asking, “Should I?” I nodded my head. 

Karen's eyes rolled into the back of her head when Edith placed the bulb of the Hitachi directly on her clit. “Oh, God, Mistress … thank you… thank you,” she whimpered.

I continued to knead her large breasts and pull on her nipples. In an instant, her breathing began to change and she rapidly began to climb. Just as it looked like she might release, Edith withdrew the Hitachi from her vagina.

I spat on her face. “You're so greedy, all you want is pleasure and you won't give us anything in return.” I watched as she used her tongue to pull some of my saliva into her mouth. 

“No, mistress, please, I'm a good girl.”

“Good girls don't come unless they're given permission,” Edith stated.

“But I didn't come, Mistress,” she said sheepishly.

“No, you didn't, little girl, but you would have.”

I looked into her eyes and smeared some of my excess saliva around on her face. “You just can't control this whorish body of yours at all, can you?”

“I'll control myself, Mistress … you'll teach me how to control myself.”

“She obviously needs more pain,” Edith said while dipping two fingers deep inside Karen’s pussy. “I think I have just what we need.”

Karen let out a low, deep moan as Edith's fingers caused the clothespins to pull harder against the lips of her vagina; then she extracted them. She reached into the bucket and pulled out two strands of clothespins that were each held together by about eighteen inches of twine. Each strand had ten clothespins on it.

A terrified look broke over Karen's face. “Please, Mistress Greta,” she begged. “Distract me.”

It was obvious that this wasn't the first time that Karen had experienced that torment. My pussy was so wet it felt like a humid, hot swamp. If I’m going to distract her, I might as well get something out of it too, I thought. I'd all but forgotten about George and the cock in his hand as I hiked up my skirt. “Get your tongue out of your mouth, slut,” I hissed.

She obediently complied and I squatted over her mouth. Slowly, I lowered myself onto her face until her tongue slid into my vagina. A little smile broke across Edith's face when she began clipping the first strand of clothespins on the tender flesh below Karen's breast. Clothespin after clothespin was attached until she'd made a ‘daisy chain’ down the side of her body until the last one was clipped on the sensitive skin at her beltline.

The pain must have been intensifying because Karen was having a difficult time keeping her mouth on my pussy. I reached down and twisted her nipple hard. “You'd better keep that fuckin’ tongue out, little girl.”

Her response was broken and garbled but she immediately went back to pleasuring me. I could hear more muffled moans of pain coming from between my legs when Edith attached the second strand of clothespins to the other side of her body in the same configuration.  

“This might help,” Edith said. She flipped a switch on the wall, lowering a large ring that was suspended from a cable attached to the ceiling.

She’s thought of everything. I reached up and grabbed the ring, which helped give me balance and stability. “You said you wanted to be distracted,” I growled. “Lick my pussy.”

Edith knelt between her legs, grabbed the Hitachi, and placed the bulb on her clit again.  “Oh … God,” she moaned in pleasure. 

I sat down on her face, momentarily cutting off her oxygen and bringing her attention back to me. “Concentrate on pleasing me, bitch, and worry less about that slutty pussy of yours,” I hissed. Her tongue caressed my clit and then she began sucking on the little bud. I held onto the ring for dear life as lighting bolts shot through my body. 

“I want to see her pussy juice all over your face, little girl,” Edith said. “You’d better not come before you make her come first.”

“You’d better not be greedy, bitch,” I added. I wanted to taunt her more, but it was as if I’d lost the power of speech. I was too worked up and her mouth felt too good. My orgasm hit almost without warning. My body began to shake and convulse as a powerful orgasm rocked me to my core.

Just as I was recovering and coming down, Karen started to climb. Edith left the vibrator on her clit until she’d almost reached the peak, then she withdrew it right before the moment of release. 

“You’re such a greedy bitch, all you want is pleasure,” Edith taunted.

“Lick me, show your Mistress what a good little girl you are by cleaning my pussy.” I felt her run her tongue through my thick, matted pubic hair as she cleaned my secretions from my vulva. When I was once again able to be steady on my feet, I looked down at our little girl. My juices were now mixing with my saliva on her face and forehead.  

“You know what, little girl, there are two of us,” Edith stated. “You know what to do.” Immediately, her tongue came out of her mouth. Edith and I changed places and I grabbed the Hitachi while she slid her red thong down her thighs and hiked up her leather skirt. “You know what I want you to do, don’t you?” she said in a low, gravelly voice.

“Yes, Mistress.”

Edith turned away from me and ran her fingers over her asshole. “I want you to lick me, right here.” Karen nodded her head in acknowledgement. I placed the bulb of the Hitachi on her clit while Edith lowered herself onto Karen’s waiting tongue. “Stick your tongue out, reach for it,” Edith demanded.

Edith pulled her ass cheeks apart and I watched as Karen’s tongue licked over the puckered little hole. The sounds of loud moans filled the room. I looked down at the bulb of the Hitachi, which was vibrating the juices around Karen’s soupy-wet pussy. “Now put it in deeper, I want to feel your tongue all the way inside me.”

Karen lifted her head up and was able to push her tongue deep inside Edith’s ass. Simultaneously, our submissive’s breathing started to change again and I knew she was climbing. 

“Concentrate on pleasing your Mistress,” I hissed, “It’s about her pleasure, not yours, little girl.”

Edith chimed in. “Don’t be fuckin’ selfish, bitch.”

The vibrator was way too powerful and effective. I knew she was close again and I didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of release yet. At the very last moment, I pulled it away. “Maybe this will help you focus,” I said. 

Edith turned and faced me, her eyes ablaze in anger at Karen. “Stick your fucking tongue out and stop focusing on your own cunt.”

“Yes, Mistress, I’m sorry,” she whined.

While she was lowering herself back into position, Edith grabbed the handle and placed the large dildo from the bucket between Karen’s spread legs.

“Do a good job and I might take back the Hitachi and use it on you,” Edith hissed.

I took over the wooden-handled portion of the dildo. “Show her how much you want it, little girl,” I said.

Edith sank herself down on Karen’s waiting tongue, sending it deep into her ass. I slid the dildo into her pussy.

“I know you like being stuffed full,” she said. “So thank us.” I started moving the dildo in and out of her rapidly, which caused Karen to let out a series of loud moans and gasps. “Thank us, slut, thank us with your tongue in her ass.”

There were garbled moans and groans coming from between Edith’s legs. Karen was moving her head up and down, thrusting her tongue rapidly in and out of Edith’s asshole. 

“Good girl,” Edith moaned while grabbing the Hitachi and placing it on Karen’s clit.

“Let’s see how fucking deep I can shove this cock inside you.” I pushed the dildo forward until all I could see was wood. Her pussy was gaping and stretched around the large toy. “Focus on her ass, little girl, not your pussy … don’t be thinking of yourself,” I growled.

Edith’s legs began to shake. “If you start getting greedy, I’ll take this cock right out of you,” I jeered. Both women were moaning so loudly the sounds were echoing off the walls of the room. “Look at this wet little pussy of yours,” I taunted. “You’re such a greedy little girl, you’ll do anything for attention, won’t you?”

“I’m so bad, Mistress Greta,” she moaned between licks. 

“You have to lie on your back with your legs spread to feel good about yourself, don’t you?”

Edith chimed in. “Lick my ass until I come, keep it pushed deep in there.” 

Soon Edith's body began to shake. “Make her come, little girl,” I warned. “Don’t get greedy now.”

I slowed down the pace of my thrusting and watched as a powerful orgasm washed over Edith. It took a full minute for her to recover. Once she did, she stood up and ran her hand over Karen’s face, then gave her a little slap. “You're such a good little ass-licker.”

“Thank you, Mistress, I wanted to please you so bad.” We both stood over her for several seconds. “I want to come, Mistress … please let me come … let me come …”

“If you want to feel pleasure, you have to do something for us; you have to give us something,” Edith stated.

“I’ll do anything for you, Mistress.”

She walked around and bent down between Karen’s spread legs and I took her place near Karen’s head. Then Edith ran her fingers over the four clothespins that were attached to the lips of Karen’s vagina. “Do you want these off, little girl?”

“Yes, Mistress … please … please take them off.”

She groaned in pain as Edith removed the clothespins one by one. There was a look of agony on her face as the blood once again coursed through her flesh. Astoundingly, there was also a deep look of contentment that shocked me. In this hedonistic moment, she needed to feel the agony and torment as much as she needed to feel the pleasure. It was such an interesting look into a submissive’s psyche. I leaned in and kissed her. “What do you say to her?”

“Thank you, Mistress … thank you.”

I kissed her again. “Good girl.”

“Will you let me come now, Mistress Greta?”

“Do you think you’ve earned that, little girl, do you think you deserve to feel pleasure now?”

“Yes, Mistress … I do,” she moaned.

Edith grabbed the dildo with one hand and the Hitachi with the other. “Remember, little girl, you may only come if you’re given permission.”

“Yes, Mistress … only when you say I can.”

Edith inserted the dildo back into her pussy and placed the head of the Hitachi on her clit. Instantly, Karen began to climb.

Lillyboss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lillyboss

“Oh, God … oh, God …”

I kissed her hard again on her open mouth. “Remember, little girl … permission first,” I said.

“I will, Mistress … I will,” she said between deep, heavy pants. I grabbed the ends of both sets of twine that were holding the twenty clothespins. “Oh, damn, Mistress … I’m there … may I come?”

Edith was thrusting the dildo in and out of her body at a fevered pitch while she held the bulb of the Hitachi firmly on her clit. “Do it, little slut,” she hissed.

Karen’s body began to shake almost uncontrollably against the restraints and I yanked the twine, which pulled all twenty clothespins off her sides in rapid succession. She screamed in pain and pleasure. Her vagina spasmed and Karen squirted secretions all over the front of Edith’s corset. I reached down and massaged her breasts and nipples lovingly for added stimulation.

After a couple of minutes, her breathing finally returned to normal. “Oh, God … that was just Incred–”

“That slutty little pussy made such a mess all over my clothes, but I think you have another one in you, little girl,” Edith said in a sly tone.

“I … I … I don’t know, Mistress.”

I bent down, laid her head on my shoulder, wrapped my arms around her body, and started fondling her breasts. “You said you’d do anything for me, little girl, and I want to watch you come again,” I said sensually.  A little smile broke across Edith’s face.

“I … I can try.”

“You’ll be a good girl and ask for permission first, though, won’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress … I will … I want to please you again.”

“Good girl.”

Edith inserted the dildo into her pussy again and placed the vibrator back on her clit. Her eyes closed and a look of euphoria broke across her face. “Oh … God … that feels so good.”

Edith had picked up the pace and was thrusting the large dildo into her so deep that I could only see the wooden handle. “I want my next-door neighbors to hear you, little whore,” Edith cooed.

“Oh, God, Mistress … oh, Jesus …”

I rubbed her large breasts, squeezed her nipples, and kissed her neck. I whispered into her ear.  “Let it go for me, little girl … please me… I want to see you come again …”

Edith continued to thrust the cock into her until it bottomed out, then pulled it all the way out before ramming it back to the hilt again. All the while, the head of the Hitachi was pressed firmly on her clit.

“Please, Mistress … let me come again … please,” she whimpered.

“Let it go, little girl … let me see it… now,” I growled.

I squeezed both of her nipples hard between the tips of my fingers and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her body spasmed again as another powerful orgasm washed over her. It took another full minute for her to come back down and regain control of her body. Once her senses were back about her, Edith began untying her. While she did, I wanted to do a bit of aftercare.

“Are you okay with everything we did?”

“It was perfect, Misstr– I mean … Greta. Honestly, it was the best experience of my life.”

I looked over at George, who was tucking his flaccid penis back into his trousers. It was obvious that his wife wasn’t the only one who’d reached orgasm.

“I think your husband enjoyed it too.”

Her face broke into a little smile. “He always enjoys watching me.”

I leaned in and gave her a little kiss. “Well, he’s not the only one.” 

Once Karen was free from the restraints, she and Edith walked over to George and began talking with him. I walked over to one of the large chairs, sat down, and picked up my phone. When I read the screen, I saw I had a text from Chris; he’d sent it a half hour ago. 

How’s everything going?

I texted him back. It’s going very well, I’m having a great time.

A few seconds later, I received another text. Let me know when you’re heading home.

I will talk to you soon.

Edith approached me with a bottle of water in her hand. “I don’t want you to get a big head, but they’re very impressed with you.”

I could feel my face break into a little blush. “Good, I’m glad.”

She looked into my eyes. “Greta, so am I.”

“Thank you; coming from you, that means so much to me.”

She noticed me looking at my watch. “Their two hours are up, but she wants more. Are you willing to go for another hour?”

“Of course, that’s no problem.”

“Good, there’s an extra five hundred in it for you.”

“It’s not about the money, it never has been.”

A little smile broke across her face. “So … this evening is pro bono?” she teased. 

“Well, I wouldn’t quite go that far.”

She laughed and we each took a sip of our water. “There’s one more thing she wants to try. Just follow my lead and go with it, like you have all evening.”

“I’m up for anything.”

“Good.”

I watched as she walked back over to Karen and George. I picked up my phone and texted Chris. I’m going to be at least another hour, maybe more. I’ll text you when I’m heading home.

The trio was moving towards the large bed and I stood up and walked over to them. I noticed that Geoffrey had moved George’s chair to the edge of the bed, so presumably he’d have a ringside seat for whatever was going to take place next. While George sat down in the chair, Edith removed a set of handcuffs from a hook on the wall and handed it to me; then she turned and looked at Karen. “Mistress Greta will put this on you.”

Karen approached me and offered me her hands and as I applied the handcuffs, Edith removed two leather harnesses from the wall and handed one to me. The metal rings in the front of each harness held a long, thick, flesh-colored dildo.

“Get on the bed … hands and knees, little girl,” she ordered.

We both slid the leather harnesses up our thighs, then turned our attention to the submissive on the bed. “Present yourself to us, little whore,” Edith commanded. 

Karen laid her head on the mattress and raised her bottom up in the air. Then Edith reached for a large bottle of lube and slid in behind her. The lips of her vagina were already glistening with moisture, so I was fairly certain where the lube was going. I watched as Edith squirted a large dollop of lube on Karen’s asshole and I slid onto the head of the bed near Karen. I tenderly ran my fingers over her beautiful face while she emitted a soft, muffled grunt.

“What is your Mistress doing to you, little girl?”

A little blush broke across her face. “She has a finger in my ass, Mistress Greta.”

“Tell me what her finger feels like.”

“It feels so good, Mistress.”

“You love being used like this, don’t you?”

“I love it, Mistress, I crave it,” she said sensually. 

Karen let out another low, deep groan. “She just put another finger in your ass, didn’t she, little girl?”

“Oh, God … yes, Mistress.”

“What is she getting you ready for?”

“She's going to fuck my ass, Mistress.”

She looked so used, so broken, and I found that so incredibly sexy. I watched as my mentor positioned herself directly behind Karen, who let out another low, gravelly, deep, moan as Edith began to penetrate her. “Tell me what that big cock feels like.”

“I feel so full, it feels so good, Mistress.”

“You love having your ass used like this, don’t you?”

“I love being used hard like this, Mistress.”

I slid in closer and ran my hands over her breasts. “You have such big udders, like a cow, don’t you.”

Her eyes were closed and she was moaning and grunting so loudly her voice was echoing off the walls of the room. She began pushing her pelvis back to meet Edith’s thrusts. I slapped her face, which brought her attention back to me. “You’re such a greedy bitch, all you care about is your pleasure, don’t you?”

“I’m … I’m sorry, Mistress,” she stammered.

Edith had her hands on Karen’s ass and was using them for added leverage while pistoning in and out of her. I moved my hand from her breast down between her legs and began rubbing her clit.

“Oh, God … oh, fuck, oh, shit, oh, God,” she bellowed.

“You're just so slutty, I don’t know if you deserve all this pleasure. Maybe I should have her stop.” Edith slapped her ass hard.

“No, Mistress, please … please … don’t stop her.”

I slapped her breast while continuing to rub her clit. “You’re such a whore, you don’t deserve any of this pleasure.”

“I’m a good girl, Mistress, I’m your good little girl.”

I could feel her wetness between my fingers while I continued to rub her clit. Then her breathing changed and she started to climb. “Are you going to come for me, little girl?”

I could hear hard, heavy, labored breathing. She was so into Edith’s big cock plowing her ass she didn’t answer me. I squeezed her nipple, hard, and then pulled it savagely, which caused her to cry out in pain. “You’re ignoring me now?”

“Oh, God … I'm sorry, Mistress … I’m sorry.” I continued to rub her clit. “I’m sorry, Mistress, I’m sorry … I just want to come …  please let me come.”

Sweat was dripping off her body and she was right on the edge. Seconds before she was about to release, I withdrew my fingers from her vagina.

“You’re such a bad little girl, totally controlled by your body.” Edith slapped her ass again, making her cry out.  “Do you think I should allow you to come?” I asked. 

“I need it, Mistress. I need it so bad.”

“Let’s see what’s going on back here.” I slid down Karen’s body, got on my knees, and pulled her ass cheeks open. “Look at that little hole getting plugged up by that big cock.”

Edith smacked Karen’s ass again. Her eyes were closed and she continued pushing back on the big thrusting cock. “That tight little asshole is getting used, isn’t it?”

“Oh, God … yes, Mistress … yes, it is.”

I spat on the dildo and watched my saliva disappear into her ass. Edith suddenly stopped and the large toy slid out of Karen’s ass.  “We know you like cock, bitch,” she said. “That’s why we’re going to give you more of it.”

I grabbed Karen’s ponytail and pulled her forward on her hands and knees while Edith lay down on her back. “Stand up, little girl,” I said while helping her onto her feet.

Edith grabbed the big dildo at the base and pointed it up at the ceiling. I took Karen’s hands in mine and helped to steady her as she lowered herself towards the big dildo.

“Now get that big cock back in your ass,” I ordered. 

She hesitated for a moment when the tip touched her anus. Her asshole was gaped obscenenly open, and she took a deep breath and impaled herself back on the cock.

“Lie back on me now,” Edith commanded.

Carefully, Karen laid herself back until she was resting on top of Edith. I knew what my mentor wanted me to do, but it seemed like a logistical nightmare. Edith slapped the inside of Karen's thighs. “Open up your legs and let her in there,” she said.

Karen put her handcuffed wrists over her head, which gave me a little more room. Cautiously, I got down on my knees and slid between both of their open legs. “Now we're going to use you like a real slut,” I said.

I grabbed my large shaft at its base and placed the head of the cock at her aperture. Gently, I began to push it inside her. Edith's dildo was all the way inside her. She wasn't moving it, and that allowed me to continue pushing mine forward.

“Oh … God … oh … God,” Karen murmured.

I got the phallus about halfway inside her pussy; then she became very tight and my progress was thwarted. Edith was kissing the side of her neck and whispering something into her ear that I couldn't hear. 

She needs a little help. I reached down and rubbed my fingers across her clit and used my other hand to gently stroke her hair. “Relax, little girl, and let it in,” I cooed. She took a deep breath and I could see some of the tension leaving her body. I slid my hips forward and pressed the cock deeper into her.

“Oh … fuck,” she moaned.

I continued to move my hips forward until my body rested against hers and the large cock was fully inside her. Then I put my hands on her breasts and began rocking my hips forward and back.

“Oh, God … oh, God …  I feel so full.”

I kneaded her large breasts while picking up the pace. I looked down and noticed that Edith's fingers were rubbing her clit. Unfortunately, because of the angle, she wasn't able to thrust very effectively so she just held her dildo fully inserted in Karen’s ass. 

“How does this feel, honey, do you like being used like a slutty girl?”

She didn't answer me. Her eyes were closed and she was consumed with the pleasure of the cocks inside her and Edith's fingers strumming on her clit. I pulled her hair, hard, and she cried out as I brought her back to me. “Still such a greedy little bitch.”

“It feels so good, Mistress … it feels so good.”

“You love having your pussy and ass stuffed full of cock, don't you?”

“Please, Mistress, I need to come … let me come.”

I increased the tempo and pounded her harder. “You're worthless without these slutty little holes of yours, aren't you?”

“I'm worthless, Mistress … I'm worthless… just please let me come.”

I moved my hands to her shoulders so I could get better leverage and pound her harder. “Do it,” I snarled. Once I'd given her permission, her eyes closed and her body began to shake. I continued to thrust in and out of her as hard as I could. She started moaning and crying out as she released.

We gave her a full minute to come down and regain her senses. Once her wits were back about her, I slid my hips back and extracted the large dildo from her pussy. Then I helped move her off of Edith. 

I looked down and broke into a little smile. Karen’s body was covered in sweat, and even though her hair was in a ponytail it still looked disheveled. The additional hour was almost up and I knew all three of us were tired, but I wasn’t quite ready to call an end to the session just yet. “I think she has one more orgasm left in her, Mistress Edith.”

My mentor smiled. I leaned in and gave Karen a hot, wet, lingering kiss. When I broke our passionate embrace, our eyes met. “You said you’d do anything for me.”

Her tired eyes sparkled. “I did, and I meant it, Mistress Greta.”

“Open your legs, pretty girl.”

She parted her legs, then opened them wide. I grabbed the bottle of lube, squirted a large dollop on the head of the dildo, and placed the tip at her asshole. 

“Tell me what you want,” I said lustfully. 

There was a deep, burning look of lust in her tired eyes. “I want you to tear my ass up with that big cock, Mistress.”

“Good girl.”

Her asshole was red and swollen from the harsh, brutal session, but it was still partially gaped open and it easily accepted the large dildo when I moved my hips forward. 

“Oh, God, fuck me, fuck me harder,” she moaned. I pushed the cock about halfway in, then moved my fingers down to her clit and gently began to rub. “It feels so good,” she murmured while looking directly into my eyes.

“Who does this ass belong to?”

“It’s yours … my ass is yours … Mistress Greta.”

I pressed my hips forward until the cock fully impaled her. Then I began to slowly work it in and out of her. Her eyes never left mine and her moans of pleasure started to echo throughout the room. “It feels so good … your cock feels so good.”

I continued to rub her clit and she began to climb. “Who does the slutty body belong to?”

“I’m yours … my body is yours …” Edith was sitting on the bed with her legs spread, rubbing her pussy and watching us. “Do you like this big cock pounding your ass out, pretty girl?”

“I love your big cock in my ass, Mistress.”

Her breathing changed as she continued to climb. I knew she was close to reaching the peak. 

I looked over and saw the black Hitachi vibrator next to us on the bed. I thought of reaching over and retrieving it. However, I decided against it. My fingers on her clit created a more personal, sensual experience for both of us. For whatever reason, at that moment, I wanted to establish that connection, that bond, between us.

“Oh, God, Mistress …  oh, God … will you let me come?”

I stopped and pushed the big cock in her ass until our bodies touched. Then I slid two fingers inside her pussy and worked my thumb over her clit. “Come for me, little girl, I want to watch you come all over that big cock.”

She closed her eyes, and her body began to shake as a violent orgasm overwhelmed her. My body collapsed onto hers and our sweat mixed sensually together. It took a bit before we were able to slow our breathing and catch our breaths. 

I looked over at George and he was again stuffing his limp penis back into his pants. Then my eyes met Edith's, and she gave me a knowing smile and threw me the key to the handcuffs. While I was sliding off of Karen, Edith pulled her little skirt back down; she slipped off the bed and she and George walked over to the other side of the room and began talking.

“I'm betting you're probably ready to get out of those,” I said while pointing at the handcuffs.

“Yes, I am,” she said as she extended her hands. There with a few seconds of comfortable silence while I freed her hands from the shackles.

“That was the most intense thing I've ever done,” she said shyly.

I wanted to provide a little aftercare. “Is there anything we need to talk about? Are you okay with everything we did?”

“Everything was perfect, you are perfect, Greta.”

“I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did.”

She looked down shyly. Then, her eyes met mine. “I want to see you again,” she said in a voice barely above a whisper.

“I'm sure Edith will be okay with me joining you in another session.”

“I'd love that too, but I was referring to seeing you outside of … this.”

I didn’t attempt to hide the shocked look on my face. “I don't know how any of this works, Karen. I guess I'll need to talk to Edith about that.”

“Is it something you'd even want?”

I had no way of answering that question. Chris would be okay with it, of course. However, there was Liz. The closer I got to her, the more possessive she acted. Additionally, I had no idea how she was going to react to everything that had transpired this evening.

After a few seconds, Karen noticed the befuddled look on my face. “Just think about it, okay?

“Okay.”

She leaned in and gave me a wet, passionate kiss. Then Edith approached us. “I hope both of you had just as good a time as I did.”

Both Karen and I broke into little smiles. “I think that's safe to say,” I said.

“There are a couple of things I need to discuss with Karen and George.  Would you wait for me in my study? It won't take long.”

“Of course.”

I gave Karen a polite smile, collected my boots that I'd removed earlier, and made my way towards the study. Just as I was sitting down in the large chair in front of Edith's desk, Geoffrey entered the room.

“May I get you a drink, Mistress?”

“Jack Daniels, neat.”

He poured the whiskey and handed it to me while keeping his eyes pointed to the floor. “Do you require anything else, Mistress?”

“No, that'll be all.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

He quickly left the room, and I pulled out my cell phone to text Chris. “Talking to Edith now, I'll be heading home shortly.”

Just as I put my phone away, Edith entered the room and sat behind her desk. “That was one hell of a session,” she said.

“I agree.”

“Are you okay with everything we did?”

She's giving me aftercare? “We broke a lot of ground tonight. Many of the things we did were firsts for me, but I'm okay with everything.”

“You made quite an impression on both of them, but especially her.”

“I hope that's a good thing.”

“It is.” She thought for a moment. “They can be difficult to please at times, but they left happy this evening.”

I took a sip of my drink. “She wants to see you again, Greta.”

Our eyes met. “She’s your client, how would you feel about that?”

“It was very evident that you two had a connection.”

“We did, I just don’t know what to make of it yet.”

“I’m okay with whatever you decide, Greta … they'll be back, regardless.”

“To be honest, we had such a full evening, I just need some time to reflect and put it all in perspective.”

“Take as much time as you need.” I took another sip of my drink. “She did ask me to give you this.”

Edith slid a business card across her desk. I picked it up and examined it. Karen Hathaway Designs, it read.

“She's an interior decorator?” I said incredulously.

She smiled. “I know, right? I guess it takes all kinds.” I took another sip of my whiskey, which drained the glass. “There's also the matter of this.” She reached into her desk and pulled out a thick yellow envelope.

“I don't need to count this, do I?” I said jokingly.

She smiled again. “Actually, it’s a little light.” She reached back into her desk, pulled out five hundred-dollar bills, and placed them on top of the envelope. “For the additional hour.”

“Thank you,” I said politely. 

A few seconds passed as we sat across from each other in silent contemplation. “If you're not busy, I'll take you to lunch on Monday. There's a certain young man who's been requesting a session with two Dommes for quite a while now. So, if you're interested, don't plan anything for next weekend.”

- - - - - 

To be continued …

Published 
Written by melanieatplay
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments