Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Author's Note: This story is a collaboration with my friend and editor, Harvey. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We both contributed equally to its content and we hope you enjoy it."

I took a sip of my water and tapped my fingernails into the table at Mimi’s Cafe in Henderson. As I tried not to fidget in my seat and look at my watch for the hundredth time, my thoughts drifted back to my tumultuous relationship with Liz. We’d always been good friends, and our daily workouts were integral in my weight loss and becoming more fit. However, when our friendship turned sexual, she acted very possessive, especially when she learned that I’d engaged in a BDSM scene with Karen, one of the clients of my mentor, Edith.

Just as I was taking another sip a tall, statuesque blonde entered the space and every eye in the crowded dining room was immediately drawn to her. Liz was wearing a short black mini-skirt with a sheer white top that her pale bra could easily be seen through and which emphasized her ample curves. Her four-inch Prada heels accentuated her shapely legs, her long flowing hair was perfectly complemented by her little skirt, and she looked as if she’d tower over anyone who stood beside her. Normally I only saw her in workout clothes, so seeing her in that attire reminded me just how stunning she was.

When she approached my table I stood and we exchanged a little hug and a kiss. When I sat back down she took the seat across from me. Before I could speak, a pretty server came up to our table. Liz ordered a latte and I ordered a glass of wine. Once she took our dinner orders, she scurried away, leaving us with several moments of comfortable silence. “It’s really good to be speaking to you again, Greta.”

“Yes, it is.” I paused for a moment in reflection. “There were times when I felt a little lost, not speaking to you. You were such a big part of my life and then suddenly it stopped.”

She reached across the table and took my hands in hers. “I’ve never had these types of feelings for anyone, and you seeing other people besides Chris, it was something that I just couldn’t handle.”

My eyes widened. “I need you to remember that, even though I did sexual things with Karen, I was being paid to do it. I wasn’t on a date, I was working with Edith and we were being paid by her clients.”

“It’s still a lot for me to take in and deal with, but I guess I can understand that.”

I kept my tone calm and respectful, but I knew there was also a forceful inflection; it was one that I used when taking control of Chris. “But you have to understand, Liz, that whatever I decide to do is my choice. It doesn't matter that I was being paid; if this is going to work between us, my decisions are something that you’re going to have to be willing to accept.”

When I looked into her eyes, she was squirming in her seat and her nipples were poking into the thin material of her top. This conversation is turning her on. Her eyes moved downward, unable to meet my intense gaze. “I’m in love with you and I know that’s where my jealous, possessive actions came from,” she whispered.

I squeezed her hands in mine. “I’m in love with you too, just like I’m in love with Chris.” I paused for a moment in reflection. “But we both have to be cognizant of the fact that love and sex are two different things. Do you understand me?” I said firmly.

She was taking little sips of breath as her arousal increased. “Yes, I understand, Greta.”

“When I work with Edith I’ll be engaging in sexual acts with both men and women, but that won’t change my love for Chris or you.”

“I need you in my life, so I’ll accept whatever you do when you work.” She released one of my hands and took a sip of her water. “You’re good at this, taking control of people when you work, aren’t you?”

“I still have more to learn, but I’m very good at it,” I said confidently. I was becoming very sure of myself when it came to engaging in BDSM scenes, and under Edith’s expert tutelage I now felt very comfortable dominating men and even women when I worked with her. Notwithstanding that, Liz’s previous statement gave me some concern and I wanted to address it.

“I love being with other people when I’m working and Chris has given me that freedom; however, that also needs to extend to other situations. I believe Chris understands that as well, and so do you.”

“You mean … like … seeing other people outside of when you’re working?”

“If I want that, yes,” I said a little more sternly. “If this is going to work, then it’s something that you have to accept, Liz. There’s not going to be any more drama or resentment between us.”

She took a deep breath. I could tell that she was resigning herself to the fact that our relationship was going to move in the direction that I wanted. “If you want to see other people outside of me and Chris, then I’ll accept it, Greta.”

Her face was flushed and her erect nipples were poking into the thin material of her top even more than before. I always loved messing with her and controlling her, and a wicked thought entered my mind. “You’re wearing a thong, correct?”

Her eyes widened. “Yes, I am.”

“Take it off and give it to me.”

Her mouth dropped open. “Greta, here?” she asked incredulously.

“Yes, pretty girl, right here, right now.”

She nervously looked around the crowded dining room, then she released my hands and hers slipped underneath the table. A few seconds later her right hand reemerged with a black piece of fabric that was barely visible in her clenched fist. I extended my hand and placed it below hers, and she let her thong drop into it. Keeping my eyes on her, I held it up to my nose and inhaled deeply. “I remember that smell, your scent,” I said huskily. “Your thong is wet and we’ve only been talking; that’s all it takes for you, isn't it?”

Her face broke into a deep blush; it felt like I was sitting across the table from a little girl. She looked down into her latte, unable to meet my intense gaze. “You … you have a way with me, how you act around me, I … I can’t explain it, I only know that I love it.” Her eyes returned to mine and she took a deep breath. “Do you even know how much you turn me on?” she whispered.

I grinned and then placed her thong into my clutch purse. “I think I have an idea, but tell me.”

“I was wet pulling into the parking lot, and now I’m soaking the seat, and that’s because of you, only you.”

I reached out and took her hands again. “You’ve missed me … being with me … haven’t you?”

“Yes, I’ve missed you terribly.” She paused, then added, “I’ve also missed being with Chris, our evening together. I can’t get it out of my mind.”

“And you want more of it?”

She took a deep breath. “Yes, Greta, I do.”

“You told me earlier that the lease on your condo is coming up, correct?”

Her eyes widened. “Yes, next month.”

“And you expressed an interest in moving in with us; is that something you still want?”

Her face lit up. “Yes, of course it is.”

“Know any good moving companies, then?”

She leaned across the table and we exchanged a deep, passionate kiss that drew the attention of some of the people around us. “I’m just … you know … so excited about this, I’ve wanted this for so long,” she said breathlessly.

“There are a few more things we need to discuss,” I said somewhat more sternly. Her eyes widened and I continued. “I want you to have sex with Chris, as much as you both want.”

“Really? Whenever I want him?”

“Yes, I want you to think of him as your husband, we’ll be sharing him.”

“I … I never thought being with both of you would mean that Chris would be mine just as much as he is yours.” She paused for a moment. “But I need to know, why do you really want that?”

I took a deep breath. “Since we’ve entered into this lifestyle, Chris has expressed an interest in me being with another man; he wants to be cuckolded.”

Her mouth dropped open, and then she composed herself. “Yes, you’ve told me before that’s what he wants.”

“I’m more open to it now, and it’s something that I think we’re going to try, at least once. I still need to work out the details with Chris, but I’m almost certain it’s something that’s going to happen.”

She squeezed my hands in hers. “And I need to be okay with it, right?”

“Yes, you do, Liz. I’m letting you in, you’ll be part of our marriage now, and what we do affects you.”

She fidgeted in her seat and took another deep breath. Then she shrugged her shoulders and said, “I’m okay with it, Greta; it’s what you both want, and I won’t make waves.”

We both leaned in and shared a hot kiss that again drew some attention from the others around us. “There’s one other thing that we need to discuss.”

She giggled. “Today seems to be the day for it.”

“I’m okay with you having sex with Chris, I know you both want it, but you’re not going to be taking control of him until I can teach you a few things, okay?”

“I know his safety has always been very important to you.”

“Yes, that and trust are the most important things in a BDSM relationship, and I know you loved taking control of him. He did too, and I’ll teach you how to do it correctly.”

She looked lustfully into my eyes. “I want that, Greta.” She thought for a moment and then somewhat changed the subject. “Where will I be sleeping?”

“You’ll have your own bedroom, I know you’ll need a little privacy.” I thought for a moment. “You’re going to sleep with us most of the time, but I also want time with you alone, and I’ll give you time to be alone with Chris.”

Her eyes widened. “You’ll let me be alone with him?” she asked incredulously.

“Yes, of course I would. I want you to think of him as not only your lover, but your husband; we’ll be sharing him.”

She giggled. “Do you think he’ll be able to handle both of us?”

I grinned. “We’ll wear him out together, pretty girl.”

- - - - -

“Do you need more lotion, baby? I don’t want you to burn,” Chris said as the hot Mexican sun beat down on us.

I reached out and squeezed my husband’s hand. “I think I’m okay for now, love.”

It was the last day of our week-long vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. We’d talked about returning to Mexico for years since we’d come here on our honeymoon, and with the sizable additional income I was making doing professional BDSM scenes with Edith we’d finally put together enough money to stay at an all-inclusive resort on the beach. I’d been busy one and sometimes two evenings with Edith on the weekends, so I really needed time away from work to reconnect with Chris.

Liz was also keeping us very busy as well. She’d moved in two months ago and added so much to our marriage. Because I’d been spending so much time with Edith on the weekends, it was great that Chris had Liz to keep him company when I wasn’t at home. We were having such a relaxing, wonderful time together that I was a little hesitant in bringing up the next topic, but I felt that it was time and I couldn’t, in good conscience, hold off any longer.

“We’ve talked a lot about me being with another man, haven’t we?”

Instantly, he perked up. “Yes, we have, Greta.”

“You know I’ve always been very leery about having sex with another man outside of our marriage.”

“You seemed to enjoy yourself with Geoffrey during your scene with him,” he gently teased.

I smiled. “Yes, I did, he was a lot of fun. But that wasn’t really sex in the way you’re thinking about it, was it?”

He reached out and gently rubbed my thigh. “No, it wasn’t.”

“We’ve talked about me cuckolding you for a long time; is that still something you want to happen?”

“Yes, it is, baby. I’d love to hear about you having actual sex with Geoffrey.”

“If we were to actually go through with this, it’s not going to be with Geoffrey.”

“Really? I thought you liked him. I think he’d be a good choice.”

“The situation with Edith gets a little complicated when it comes to him. She owns him, he’s her property, her toy, I guess. I’m pretty sure she’d let me do whatever I wanted with him, but we’re making a lot of money together now and this is business. Getting her permission to have sex with him could damage our relationship, and I need to keep things running smoothly with her.”

“I guess that makes sense.” He thought for a moment. “If not Geoffrey, then who?”

“A while back you told me about one of your students, that kid on the football team. He sounds very appealing to me.”

His mouth dropped open in shock. “Dirk?”

When I looked between his legs, a tent was quickly forming in the front of his swim trunks. “You liked him, right? You thought he’d be interested in me?”

“Of course he would,” he said as his eyes drifted over my curves in the tight little bikini I was wearing. “What man wouldn’t, Greta?”

“I think he’s a good choice, someone outside of our social circle who would in no way involve Edith.”

“He’s a lot younger than we are, though.”

I giggled. “That’s the basis of his appeal to me, love.”

“All the coeds love him, and I know you will too.” He paused in a moment of reflection. “I’d love to see you in action with him and not just … you know … hear about it later.”

“I think maybe I can make that happen if you really want me to.”

“I really do, that would be great.”

Since we’d entered the lifestyle, Chris had always wanted me to be with other men. However, I was very hesitant because I wasn’t sure whether or how it would affect my marriage. More than anything, I wanted to continue to have a solid marriage with Chris. “Before we finally decide to do this we need to talk about something very important,” I said.

His eyes widened. “Of course, Greta.”

I took a deep breath. “If we move forward with this, it can’t change our marriage or how you look at me. Everything is perfect right now between us; even letting Liz into our marriage has worked out better than I ever thought it would. I guess my point is, me having sex with another man can’t change anything between us.”

He took my hands in his and gave them a gentle squeeze. “I want this, Greta, and I think you do too. It’s been my biggest fantasy for as long as I can remember.”

“Maybe I do,” I admitted. I’d always deeply loved Chris; he was my soulmate and the years of my marriage were some of the most happy times of my life. Our sex life had always been good, but since we’d entered into the BDSM lifestyle we’d found a new quickening in our marriage. The excitement of me taking charge in our bedroom had reawakened and heightened the passion for both of us. But there was more. I’d always been okay with Chris’s size, but there were times, like when I was with Geoffrey, that I longed for a man with a larger endowment, like the ones that I’d been with in college before I met Chris. Surprisingly, it was as if he could read my mind.

“I think you’d love being with a young stud who’s bigger than me, too.”

“I’ve always been happy with your size, you know that, Chris.”

His eyes were searching, pleading. “May I say something, Ma’am?”

“Of course you can.”

“I know that you’d been with larger men before you met me in college, and I … ummm … I loved watching you with Geoffrey. I think you wanted to take things further but you were holding back, weren’t you?”

SquirtyJennifer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtyJennifer

I thought for a moment. “Maybe I was, you know how I’ve felt about being with another man and what that could do to our marriage.”

“It won’t change anything between us, I swear to you that it won’t.”

His erection was now straining painfully in his swim trunks. He wants this … badly. He’s always wanted this. “It had better not, or there will be a severe punishment involved,” I warned.

He grinned. “You know I love it when you treat me harshly, but that … that kind of punishment isn’t something I want.”

I’d really only punished Chris in earnest once, when he wasn’t performing his household chores to my satisfaction. His caning was very traumatic for both of us, and it was something that I never wanted to have to do again. “I just want to make sure that this is something you want, because once we set this in motion there’s no going back, there’s no undoing it.”

He looked seriously into my eyes. “It’s what I want, what I’ve always wanted,” he said seriously. “You’ve worked so hard losing weight, I’m married to the hottest, most sexy woman in Las Vegas, and I want to watch you having sex with a younger, well-hung college kid.”

I laughed. “You’ve been spending way too much time on the internet reading about men who enjoy being cuckolded,” I joked.

“Maybe I have, I just know I want to be counted among them.”

I looked deep into his eyes. “No doubts? No second thoughts? This is what you want, Chris?”

His eyes burned back into mine and he looked so serious. “Yes, it is, Greta.”

I leaned in and we shared a hot passionate kiss. “Okay, we’ll do it.”

- - - - -

A few hours later, after we’d eaten dinner, I was riding Chris's face while he was on his back on the king-sized bed in our suite. His hands were restrained by long cable wires with cuffs attached to his wrists; the other ends of the wires had strong velcro that I’d attached to the bedposts. Fortunately, all of our play equipment had made it through the TSA screening.

Our sweat was sensually mixing together and his talented tongue was driving me closer to orgasm with each passing second. We were both taking sips of breath, but between our gasps we were talking dirty to each other. "Come on, slave, work that tongue in me like you mean it."

His reply was muffled by my pussy, but I understood him. “I’m trying, Mistress.”

“If you want to come, you’d better start trying harder.” He was actually doing a really good job licking me, but being harsh and demanding with him was the little mind-game we played when I rode his face. That always put him into subspace and increased the enjoyment for both of us. I slammed my pussy down onto his mouth, hoping to at least bruise his lips, and he surged up and licked my clit ferociously. “That’s better, you’ve finally figured out what your tongue is for, little boy,” I hissed.

“Mmm hmm,” I heard, and felt, his obedient sounds vibrating against my soaked pussy.

I reached down and pulled his hair hard, and then I slid forward a couple of inches until his tongue was pressing against my star. “Get it deep in there, do what I’m going to make Dirk do when I cuck you with him,” I said sternly.

That was all the motivation he needed. Chris slipped his tongue deep into my asshole and then began licking and sucking, which sent surges of pleasure through my body. Little droplets of fluid were now dripping out of my vagina, soaking his face and hair. “Just like that, slave, keep it in there nice and deep,” I moaned. When I reached down and rubbed my clit, it felt like a bomb went off inside me. I let out a loud scream and my body violently convulsed as my orgasm rocked me to my very core. “Oh, yeah, fuck, keep going, make me come harder,” I demanded.

He backed his mouth away from me long enough to whisper, “Yes, Mistress, of course, Mistress,” and then he was back at it. I rubbed myself even harder and reached a second peak. An even more powerful orgasm washed through me and my world went dark for several seconds.

When my senses started returning I discovered that I’d collapsed on top of him and both of us were struggling to get our breath back. “That was so good,” I whispered through deep gasps of breath. When I looked down, I saw his cock was fully engorged and was taking on a blue tint. I ran my forefinger lightly around its crown. “What do you think I should do with this?” I teased. He was still gasping for breath and I realized that by sitting on his face I’d cut off his oxygen more than I thought. Because he didn’t answer me quickly enough, I gave his face a hard slap. “You better not be ignoring me, little boy,” I said sternly.

“What … ummm … what did you ask me?”

I inwardly smiled. Chris always loved when I exerted control and put harsh demands on him. I loved putting him into subspace, and the harsher I treated him the more he enjoyed it. “I was referring to this,” I said as I moved my hand down to his balls and gave them a semi-hard squeeze, which instantly elicited a loud groan from my husband. “What should I do with this stiff cock?”

“I want it to be inside you, Ma’am,” he whimpered.

“And you think you’ve earned the privilege of fucking me?” I said sensually.

“You rode my face for a long time, Ma’am, so yes, I think I’ve earned it.”

I leaned in and we shared a deep, passionate kiss. “You’ve been a good little boy for me, so I’ll take pity on you … at least this time.” Big smiles broke across our faces. Our marriage felt so strong, so solid, and entering this lifestyle had only deepened our bond.

I slid back and felt the head of his cock rest at the entrance of my pussy. I took Chris’s cock in my hand at the base and rubbed the tip through my slit, coating it with my juices, and then I slipped him inside me with one deep push backwards. I reached down, pinched my nipples, and began grinding myself onto his cock. I leaned forward slightly which adjusted the angle, and his shaft was now rubbing perfectly on my clit, which sent electric-like pulses through my body.

“You feel so good, Ma’am,” he mewled.

“You’d better concentrate and make this last, little boy, make it good for me.”

“I will, Ma’am, but I think that you need something larger.”

I giggled through deep moans of pleasure. “You think I need a big fat college cock?”

“Yes, that’s what you need, that’s what you’ve always needed.”

I was moving up and down on him at a faster pace, and when I squeezed the muscles in my vagina around his cock his body tensed up and he squirmed underneath me. “You’d better not come until I give you permission, slave,” I said menacingly. This was a little game we played quite often. Normally Chris had really good control, but it was always fun messing with him, getting into his head and putting him into subspace.

“I won’t, Ma’am, I swear,” he groaned as I squeezed harder on his cock. I leaned back slightly, which changed the angle, and his member was perfectly caressing my clit, driving me closer to release. I leaned in and we exchanged another long kiss, and then my body was consumed as a strong orgasm washed through me.

When my senses began to return, Chris was taking deep gasps of breath as he struggled to hold himself back. The muscles in my vagina always contracted when I released, so I knew my orgasm had massaged his shaft and taken him right to the edge.

“I … I … I’m afraid I can’t hold it back, Ma’am,” he whispered.

“You may come now, slave,” I told him. His breathing became even more shallow and ragged and his body tensed. Borrowing from a move I’d seen Edith do with one of her subs, I reached down and grasped his throat and squeezed. He began gasping and choking right before shooting off like a cannon inside me, which instantly propelled me to another very intense orgasm.

When I began to recover I discovered that I’d collapsed on top of Chris and he was having trouble breathing, so I rolled off of him, took the restraints off of his wrists, and lay beside him. It took him a couple of minutes to get his breathing back under control. “God, we’ve never done anything like that before, Ma’am,” he said while still attempting to recover.

I smiled. “We’re out of the scene, baby,” I said while snuggling up tight against his body, and he wrapped his arms securely around me. “Breath play was something I saw Edith do last weekend with one of her subs and I thought it would add another dimension to our play.”

“I’ve never had an orgasm that strong,” he admitted.

I giggled. “So I’m correct in assuming it’s something that you want to experience again?”

He laughed. “Most definitely.”

We enjoyed several seconds of comfortable silence. Our marriage felt so strong, so solid. I never imagined entering this lifestyle with Chris would bring us even closer together, but it had. “So, me being with Dirk, it’s what you want, correct?”

“I’ve wanted to watch you with another man for so long, I want that more than anything,” he said sincerely.

Our eyes met and they burned deep as we stared into each other's faces. “Okay, once we get home, we’ll make it happen.”

- - - -

The Saturday after we returned from our vacation in Mexico I’d finished a long, luxurious bath. Normally, I kept a full bush just like Edith, because dominants within the BDSM community wanted to differentiate themselves from submissives who were normally required to be hairless. However, because our plan was for me to meet and seduce a college student, I’d decided to get my pubic hair waxed off the day before so I would better fit in with the younger club crowd and be more akin to what Dirk was probably used to. I’d also prepared myself by performing a clean-out routine.

Now I sat naked at my vanity, applying my makeup, and Chris was sitting on the end of the bed watching me. “You look exceptionally stunning this evening, Greta,” my husband said as I made final preparations. “Your weight loss really shows up in how great your figure is now.”

I shot him a radiant smile. “I have so much more energy now, and I love being in better shape.”

“Well, it really shows.”

What he said was true. Liz and I had been working out twice a day before and after work. We’d also entered into two fitness competitions together at our gym. Even though I didn’t place, it felt so good to be in the physical condition that would allow me to compete on that level.

I felt Chris’s eyes on me as I stood up and slipped on a little black silk thong. Then I walked over to the closet and pulled out my newest purchase, a black Bodycon cut-out dress with three latches in the front that left much of my breasts and tummy exposed. The dress was tight across my hips and its hem was very short; it fell on my upper thighs, and I knew I’d have to be careful not to bend over when I sat down.

I sat back down at my vanity and Chris grabbed my heels off the bed where I’d put them. They were another new purchase, a pair of almost-nothing-there tall stiletto sandals with ties that wrapped across my toes and wound their way to above my ankles. Chris knelt in front of me, slipped the shoes onto my feet, and then slowly and lovingly tied the straps above and behind the tops of my ankles. Just as I stood up to check my look in the mirror, Liz knocked on the door and then entered our bedroom.

“Wow, you look really hot!” she exclaimed.

“Thanks,” I said with a big smile.

“So, what’s the big occasion? It’s been a while since I’ve seen you dressed to the nines.”

“Tonight’s our big night, I’m going hunting.”

Her eyes widened. “You’re going to have sex with another man?”

“Yeah, we’re going to see what kind of trouble we can get into,” I teased.

“Do you have someone specific in mind for this?” she asked.

“Yes, one of Chris’s students, a guy named Dirk. Chris thinks he’ll be good for me and he knows which club Dirk will be at tonight.”

“Wow, a younger guy, you can handle that?” she quipped.

I giggled. “There’s not a guy alive that I can’t handle,” I said confidently.

“Is it going to be just regular sex or more … you know …?”

I thought for a moment. “He’s young and he’s probably used to getting what he wants from the young coeds that he beds, so I don’t know. But I’m planning on turning the tables on him, giving him something he likely hasn’t had before. I promise, he won’t see me coming.”

“He’s going to love you,” Chris said enthusiastically.

I smiled. “We’ll have to see how he feels once I’m done with him,” I said saucily.

Chris laughed. “You can go pretty hard, I know from experience.”

“Edith has taught me well. It’s going to be a fun night.”

- - - - -

I sipped my Cosmopolitan at the bar of the Hakkasan nightclub in the MGM Grand. Like most clubs, it was very dark, and the only illumination came from blue and pink neon triangles that were arranged in a pattern on the ceiling. The club was packed with at least 1,500 people talking, drinking, dancing, and just enjoying the Saturday night. The heavy bass beat of the house music was so loud I could barely hear myself think and it reminded me how long it had been since I’d been in a club. Not since my days as an undergrad, I thought.

As soon as we entered the club Chris and I had separated so no one would know we were actually a couple. I was scanning the large space in the hopes of spotting Dirk when a handsome older man came up to the bar and sat beside me. He was in a very expensive-looking three-piece pinstripe suit and looked quite out of place; he was probably an out-of-town tourist or convention attendee. “You look stunning,” he said as his eyes moved over my tight little dress.

“Thank you,” I said shyly.

“May I order you another?” he asked hopefully.

“Thanks, but no,” I replied. “I’m actually waiting for someone, and I don’t want you to waste your time.”

“Well, my loss,” he stated as a dejected look broke over his face.

“That’s very kind of you to say.”

He nodded and left me, and I resumed looking over the room. Then I spotted someone who might be Dirk in a group of guys, and I glanced towards Chris. He gave me a thumb’s up, so as the group approached the bar I got up and walked towards where they were standing. Dirk was very handsome and really tall, maybe a bit over 6’2”. He had dark wavy hair and broad shoulders, and I immediately noticed his muscled biceps straining the sleeves of his collared shirt. Chris had described him as the consummate ladies’ man and I could now see why.

As luck would have it, the seat next to him wasn’t taken, so I slipped into it and took another sip of my drink. I listened intently as Dirk ordered a double Jack Daniel’s on the rocks. Once the bartender had filled his order I made a little show of accidentally spilling what was left of my drink on the bar, which immediately got his attention. “Oh, God, I’m so clumsy, did any of that get on you?”

“That’s quite a party foul there, but I’ll let it slide, just this once,” he said playfully. “My name’s Dirk, what’s yours?”

I giggled and ran the tips of my fingers over his arm flirtatiously. “I’m Greta, and I’ll just have to be more careful with my next drink,” I said sexily.

“What are you drinking? I’d love to buy you another.”

“I’d love that, a Cosmo, please.”

After he got the bartender's attention and put in my drink order, he looked me up and down and then gave me a big smile. That told me he was interested and putting our plan into action wouldn’t be difficult. “So do you live here in Las Vegas?” he asked.

“No, I’m here in town for a convention that begins on Monday.”

“Oh, what do you do?”

“I’m in IT, computer networks, that kinda thing.”

“That’s not a field where a lot of women work,” he commented.

“I like being around men,” I said seductively, and when I ran the tips of my fingers along his arm again he took the hint, placing his other hand on top of mine and holding it in place.

“So … what do you like about those men you’re around?”

“I like that they’re … attentive, and they … you know … they seem to like having me around,” I said coyly.

“Well, I certainly like having you around.” He squeezed my hand, pressing it down on his arm, and I moved the tips of my fingers a bit in a seductive, gentle scratching motion.

To be concluded ...

Published 
Written by melanieatplay
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments