Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Author's Note: This story is a collaboration with my friend and editor, Harvey. We both contributed equally to its content, and we hope you enjoy it."

“Strip down for me,” she commanded. Hesitantly, my husband removed his clothes and stood naked in front of her.

“Most men have cocks, but I see you don’t,” she sneered.

My husband broke into a deep blush. “I’m wearing my device, Ma’am.”

“Your mistress keeps you locked up, does she?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” he said in a mortified tone.

“If I didn’t know better, I’d say that you have a vagina.” Chris didn’t say anything and I was sure he was too embarrassed for words. “Well, the majority of the time, I only dominate men, little boy, and I want to be certain that there’s a cock attached to you.” My husband looked down and was unable to meet her intense glare. “Mistress Greta, can you give me the key to this device? I want to be certain of the gender of this specimen.”

I reached into my corset, pulled out the key, and threw it to her. “I’ve been told that you're quite proficient at putting yourself into and out of chastity, so I’ll let you do the honors,” she said. After she handed him the key, Chris unlocked the device and removed the inner clasp from around his balls, and his penis extended to its normal length. Then he gently pulled the four-inch silicone tube out of the head of his penis. 

“Well, you do have a cock after all, I stand corrected.”

He was still looking down, unable to meet her intense gaze. “Yes, I do, Ma’am.”

“Well, now that I know that I’m not dominating a woman, I don’t have to go easy on you, do I?”

“No, Ma’am, you don’t.”

“Go over to the cross, boy.”

Once he was there, she fastened the suspension cuffs on his wrists. Then she started flogging him on his upper back with her lightest deerskin flogger. After a dozen swings his skin was noticeably pink in a rectangular area from his shoulder blades to the center of his back, and she shifted her strikes to his ass cheeks, occasionally hitting his upper thighs as well. When those areas were equally pink she switched to a heavier cowhide flogger and repeated the areas of focus until his skin was bright red. She continued, using an increasingly intense combination of even heavier floggers and stronger swings, and Chris was making a lot of moans and groans as the skin of his back, butt, and thighs became more and more reddened. His cries of pain became louder, and I could see tears running down his cheeks.

Edith stopped her flogging and put her face close to Chris’s head. “Are you okay? Do you want me to continue?”

“Yes, I want more,” he said huskily. 

But after only a few strokes of her flogger with the fall made from thin plastic laces had added streaks of even darker red to his ass he screamed yellow and Edith immediately stopped striking him. She took a big swatch of rabbit fur from the wall and began soothing Chris’s skin while whispering to him; I couldn’t hear her, but I was sure she was giving him some verbal aftercare to accompany the gentle sensations from the fur.

When Edith had Chris calmed down, she released him from the cuffs. “I’m thirsty, and you’re going to serve me a beverage.”

“Of course, Mistress, whatever you desire.”

“I want you to look the part, though,” she said sternly. “What size shoes do you wear?”

That’s a strange question, I thought, but Chris answered immediately. “Size nine, Ma’am.”

“Good,” Edith said, and then she went to a cabinet in one corner of the room and returned holding a little maid’s apron and a pair of mules with two-inch heels. “These are women’s size eleven, which is the same as a man’s size nine. Put the apron and the shoes on and then get me a bottle of water from the fridge.”

The horrified expression on Chris’s face was priceless. I’d never thought of sissifying him, and the thought of wearing a woman’s attire was obviously humiliating to him, but the idea of having him dress as a maid was outrageously fascinating to me. Chris shot a pleading look in my direction, and I forced myself to assume a stern, unsmiling demeanor and to shake my head in a way that signaled don’t look at me, this is her scene.

His face now showed resignation. He slowly reached out, took the apron from Edith’s fingers, put it in place in front of his body, and tied the straps in a bow behind his back. Then he took the shoes, set them on the floor in front of him, and slowly slid first one foot and then the other into them. He moved gingerly towards the fridge, teetering on the unfamiliar heels and mincing his way in a caricature of a child taking his first steps. I had to smother a giggle, and I saw that Edith was watching Chris and grinning from ear to ear.

“Bring back four bottles of water,” Edith called after him. Chris took them from the fridge and made his way back to stand in front of her. “Let’s see you curtsy when you present them,” she commanded.

Chris’s face was bright red from embarrassment, but he gamely bent his knees and bowed his head as he held up one of the bottles for Edith to take. She took it and then waved him in my direction. When he approached me he again did a little dip-curtsy and proffered two bottles for me and Geoffrey. I gestured for Geoffrey to rise and he did, but only to rest on his knees beside me. After we had taken the bottles from him, Chris turned and looked to Edith for direction, and she waved for him to return to her. She opened her bottle and took a big drink, then gestured for Chris to do the same and he did. He was still embarrassed, standing there in his apron and heels, but he was obviously trying to compose himself.

- - - -

After we all finished our water, Edith had Chris collect the empty bottles and it was time to move my scene with Geoffrey along. “Go stand underneath the cable.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

On the other side of the bed there was a long metal cable that was attached to a winch on the ceiling. The other end of the cable had a pair of thick leather cuffs so I could restrain him. We walked to the cable together and I fastened his wrists in the cuffs. Then I went to the wall and hit a button, and that took the slack out of the line, holding him taut.

Sensually, I ran my hand over his hard, chiseled chest. “Your Mistress makes you work out, doesn’t she?”

“Yes, Ma’am, I spend about two hours each day in her gym.”

“It shows. She wants a fit sex slave, doesn’t she?”

His face turned red in embarrassment. “Yes, Ma’am.”

“I’m going to have fun, torturing your beautiful body.” His breathing became more ragged and his muscled legs began to quiver. “It’s the anticipation, isn’t it?” I teased.

“Yes, Ma’am.”

I ran my hands sensually over his face. “Perhaps I should start with a cane. That way we’ll find out together how much pain you’d like to experience.”

“Please, Ma’am, not a cane, I can’t handle that.”

“You have no idea what you can handle until you try. Your beautiful, sexy body, covered in welts and bruises, do you know how much that would please me?”

Tears were beginning to form in his eyes, and I inwardly smiled. Psychological BDSM was even more thrilling to me than anything I’d make him endure physically. “I’ll let you do whatever you want to me.”

“Anything, boy?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

I walked over to the wall and picked up a large, thick wooden cane. “I think this will do quite nicely.” The fear in his eyes was unmistakable. “Can you handle this one?” He was speechless and tears were running down his cheeks. He looked to be two seconds from tapping out and I took a little pity on him. “I’m just not in the mood for a cane this evening,” I said playfully. “But this … this looks like it could be fun.” I picked up a three-foot split-leather black riding crop and walked back over to him.

“Open your mouth, boy,” I hissed. He opened his mouth and I placed the handle into it and he bit down, holding it. I used both of my hands to gently pull his hoop nipple rings down and he let out a little moan. “Don’t drop it,” I warned. I sensually ran my hands down his stomach and he took another deep breath. “Well, you must like this,” I cooed, noticing that he’d become erect. “Let’s see what you’re working with down here.

I slid his tight little white boxers down his thighs, and he stepped out of them. My eyes widened when I looked between his legs. I had to admit he was impressive. His cock looked to be about seven inches long and it was incredibly thick. I’d known he wasn’t small after feeling it earlier, but I had no idea he was that well endowed. Pre-cum was already seeping out of the head, and I was tempted to make him eat it again. However, I decided against it.

“Open.” When he did, I took the crop out of his mouth. I walked behind him and began gently tapping the crop against his tight little bottom. Slowly, I increased the intensity until both cheeks were a nice shade of pink. I heard little moans and pants and I could tell he was enjoying his first cropping. Sensually, I ran my hand over his ass and felt the heat coming off of it. 

“Do you like how I touch you?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” he said huskily. 

I started slowly again and gradually increased the intensity. Little moans and grunts were emanating from his mouth and his ass was turning a very bright shade of red. Sweat was starting to collect on his back and run down to the crack of his bottom. His body was almost rigid and I knew he was close to his limit. Part of me thought of following my mentor’s instruction; Edith had told me to break him. But in that hedonistic moment I decided against it. He was her slave; if she wanted him to tap out, she’d have to be willing to do it herself.

When I walked around and faced him, he was hyperventilating, and it was as if he couldn’t take in enough oxygen. Sweat was dripping off his body and his face looked haggard and broken. His large erection that had been prominently on display for me was now withered and shrunken. I gently ran my finger over his face and his tired eyes met mine. “Have you had enough, or do you want more?”

“I want to please you, Ma’am, but I don’t know if I can take any more.”

“You did well, Geoffrey, and I’m proud of you.”

He smiled. “Thank you, Ma’am.” 

- - - - -     

While I’d been cropping Geoffrey, Edith had put Chris back on the cross, this time facing outward, and I’d listened to her with part of my attention.

“That’s really not much of a cock,” she taunted as she touched the head with her pinky finger. “Unlike Geoffrey, there’s not a lot here for me to work with.” She sighed theatrically. “Oh, well, I’ll just have to make do.”

She walked over to her wall of implements and returned shaking out a long whip. She swung it back and forth a couple of times, holding the four-foot-long whip by the knob at one end, and I could see that Chris was scared shitless. She snapped her arm and the whip flashed by his body; it sounded like she’d fired a gun. Chris was shaking his head hysterically, and Edith gave him an evil grin.

“Do you know the damage I can do to your body with this whip, little boy?” she said menacingly. 

My husband looked like he was moments away from breaking out into tears from the intense fear I knew he was feeling. Chris shook his head even more emphatically and whimpered, “Please, no, Mistress,” he whispered. 

Edith took the fringed end of the whip in her hand and ran it lightly over his skin from shoulder to waist. He’d completely lost his erection when she’d cracked the whip, but she took his cock in her hand and stroked it, restoring a partial stiffness to it. Then she slid the whip across his chest and he moaned. She backed away and began swinging the whip back and forth horizontally. The whip made soft popping sounds as it moved and then she slowly inched forward until the fringed end was just grazing his chest. From the expression on his face it was clear that Chris was surprised by the sensations he was feeling; even when the whip started to leave red streaks on his body he was just moaning softly. She smiled when she noticed his expression and approached him.

“You like the way that feels, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do, Mistress. I thought it was going to really hurt.”

She reached down and slowly stroked his cock, bringing it to full hardness. “Do you want more?” she said sensually.

“Yes,” he said lustfully. 

“Good, boy.”  

She backed away from him and started the whip moving again, this time alternating between his chest and his thighs. The speed and the intensity of her swings increased steadily, and soon Chris was groaning and moaning and crying out as the pain worsened. He hung his head and I saw tears start to drip from his eyes, and I wondered how much more he was going to be able to take. 

When he raised his head and looked like he was about to speak, Edith stopped whipping him. He lowered his chin to his chest in obvious relief. “You like pain, don’t you, boy?”

“Yes, I do,” he said through deep gasps of breath. 

“You’ve never been whipped like this, have you?” she said sensually.

“No, Ma’am, I haven’t.”

“You’ve only been caned, and that was for punishment, correct?”

“Yes, Ma’am.” 

“You must just be a pain slut, boy.” 

He broke into a little tired smile. “Yes, Ma’am, maybe.”

“Do you want more?”

“Yes,” he whispered. 

She went to the wall of implements and brought back a riding crop and a thin, flat, foot-long piece of wood. His cock had deflated from the intense whipping but when she reached down and stroked it he quickly grew to full hardness. “Do you like my hand on your cock?” she teased. 

KathyLong
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KathyLong

“Yes, I love it,” he whimpered.  

When she turned and I got a better view, I noticed that the piece of wood was actually an old-fashioned wooden ruler, the kind kids used to have in grade school. I watched avidly as she used the crop on his thighs while at the same time slapping his cock with the ruler. I noticed she was being careful to hit only the sides of his cock and not the underside where the big vein was visibly pulsing. Despite the intense pain he had to be feeling, his erection never abated and he began to groan and moan at the dual sensations she was letting him experience. 

- - - - -

After I untied Geoffrey, I took his hand and led him back to the bed and he sat on the edge. He looked so tired and beat. I didn’t want to appear weak to Edith, but I took a little mercy on him. “I’ll get us some water, okay?”

“Okay.”

I walked to the corner of the room and pulled two bottles of water out of the fridge and then joined my submissive back on the bed. Again, I wanted to provide some aftercare. “Are you okay? Do we need to talk about anything?” I said after handing him the bottle of water.

“I’m okay with everything,” he said after taking a sip of his water. 

“You handled your first cropping well.”

He smiled. “You didn’t go easy on me.”

“No, I didn’t. You wanted to experience everything you saw me and your Mistress doing to other men, and now you have.”

“It’s so much different, having it done to me.”

“Being a voyeur isn’t anything like experiencing it for yourself, is it?”

“No, it’s not.”

“More than anything, this is a learning experience. It’s up to you to decide what you want to experience in this lifestyle.”

“You’ve given me a lot to think about.”

I smiled. “I hope I have, kid.” We took a long drink, which drained the bottles. “Do you wish to continue?”

“Yes, Ma’am, I do.”

“Lie back on the bed.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

I propped two pillows at the head of the bed, and he lay flat with his head on them. Then I reached under the bed and retrieved the leather cuffs that were attached to the bedposts. After I strapped the thick cuffs to his wrists, I stood beside him next to the bed. My pussy was a hot, wet mess after conducting a scene with this handsome young man for an hour and a half. More than anything, I just wanted some relief. Slowly, I slid my little black thong down my thighs and got it off. His hungry eyes took me in and his cock began to thicken as he looked at my nearly naked body. I slid into bed and then sat on his chest.

“Now you’re going to show me how a sex slave services his Mistress,” I taunted. 

He smiled. “Yes, Ma’am.”

I slid forward so my vagina was directly above his mouth and I roughly pulled his hair. “Get your tongue out,” I growled. He extended his tongue and I lowered myself onto it and it slid deep into my soaked pussy. Instantly, bolts of electricity coursed through my body. “Yeah, just like that, boy, long and flat, make me feel it,” I moaned. My wetness was now soaking his face and getting into his hair. There were muffled groans and grunts coming from beneath me as I mercilessly rode his face. My body was rapidly climbing and I lifted my pelvis a couple of inches. “Now my clit, boy, get me off,” I growled. 

He attached his mouth to my hard little bud and alternately licked and sucked. In an instant, my body exploded and a powerful orgasm washed over me. When I was coming back down and my senses were back about me, I slid back several inches and realized he was gasping for breath. My secretions covered his face and a little of my liquid was matting his thick, dark hair. “Not bad, not bad at all, boy.”

“Thank you, Ma’am,” he said between gulps of breath.

“I want another, are you ready to please me again?”

“Yes, Ma’am, anything for you.”

“Tongue out.” 

He extended his tongue, I slid forward, and the tip split my wet lips and again found its way inside me. I ground my pussy down hard on his face, cutting off his oxygen. Again, little electric shockwaves coursed through my core. I spent the next minute or so roughly riding his face but also ensuring he was able to somewhat breathe. “Yeah, keep it out, boy, just like that,” I moaned. I slid forward a couple of additional inches and his tongue pierced my asshole. “Work it in there, boy, nice and deep.” He lifted his head slightly and buried his tongue deep into my bottom, and my body began to climb. “Yeah, just like that,” I growled. 

He kept his tongue extended and I began roughly bouncing on it, sending it deep within my body. I reached down, rubbed my clit, and my body convulsed as another powerful orgasm washed over me. When my senses were somewhat back about me, I slid back and sat on his stomach, ensuring he was once again fully able to breathe. His face was even more wet than before and his long hair was a ratty mess. When I looked behind me his cock was engorged and taking on an almost bluish-type tint.

In that hedonistic moment, I thought of sliding back and taking his long, thick member inside me. It had been years, during my college days before I’d met Chris, since I’d taken one that big. What further tempted me was the fact that I knew it was what my husband wanted. His utmost desire since we’d begun our journey together in the BDSM lifestyle was to be cuckolded and for me to have sex with another man. However, I was unsure how this would affect our marriage, and as much as I might have wanted it, I wasn’t ready to let it happen. 

That being decided, I knew Geoffrey had earned some special treatment. I’d mercilessly tormented him, cropped him to his breaking point, and then harshly ridden his face for my own pleasure. During our entire scene he’d taken everything I’d thrown at him in stride. Even if I wasn’t willing to have sex with him, I was willing to do the next best thing. 

I looked down into his eyes. “I’m willing to bet you’d like to get out of those restraints now.”

“Yes, Ma’am, I would.”

I unbuckled the thick leather cuffs from his wrists, and he rubbed them to try to get some feeling back into them. “Have you enjoyed everything I’ve done to you?” I said sternly.

A tired smile broke over his face. “I’ve loved it, Ma’am, all of it.” 

“Do you think you’ve earned some pleasure?”

He thought for a moment. “Yes, Ma’am, I have.”

I slid back and felt his engorged cock slide through the wet lips of my vagina and then I nestled between his open legs. There was a large pool of pre-cum that had dripped out of his penis during our face-sitting scene and I sucked it up and then looked directly into his eyes before I swallowed it. He let out a low, deep, guttural moan when I took the head of his cock into my mouth. Slowly, I worked it in deeper until the head hit the back of my mouth and bumped the top of my throat. I ensured my mouth stayed warm and wet and my saliva began to drip out and run down his thick shaft. Tenderly, he weaved his hands through my long blonde hair and I could hear more heavy grunts as I relaxed the muscles in my throat and took him down to the root. 

Slowly, I began to bob my head up and down. My saliva was now dripping onto his inner thighs and his breathing began to change. I’d been working this young boy up for over two hours and I knew he wouldn’t have much control. I thought of stopping to settle him back down, but I didn’t.

While I was pleasuring Geoffrey, I saw that Edith had started lightly stroking my husband’s cock while she taunted him verbally. “Look at that, Chris. Geoffrey has a much bigger cock than you do, and your wife is taking all of it and enjoying the hell out of it.”

Chris was red-faced with embarrassment, but his cock was harder than it had been all evening; it was obvious that he was excited by what he was watching. I wasn’t going to actually have sex with Geoffrey, I wasn’t willing to take him into my vagina, but I was fulfilling at least part of Chris’s fantasy and I took solace in the fact that it was what we both wanted. Then Geoffrey brought my attention back to him.

“Oh, God … it feels so good,” Geoffrey moaned. “I can’t hold it back.”

I had him so deep in my throat I didn’t even taste the first heavy spurt that shot directly into my stomach. I backed his cock out a couple of inches and several thick, heavy ropes filled my mouth. I waited until he’d somewhat recovered and our eyes met. Then I took a little breath and swallowed. Edith was frantically stroking Chris’s cock, and when he saw me swallow Geoffrey’s semen Chris erupted, sending a huge shot of cum a couple of feet out from his body. Edith kept pumping him until he’d ejected several more spurts, then pushed him down onto his knees. “You made a mess on my floor,” she said gruffly. “Now lick it up.” 

Chris dutifully got on his hands and knees, extended his tongue and began to lick his semen up from the floor and swallow it. 

Edith smiled. “Yes, make sure you get it all, boy,” she taunted. 

I ran my tongue over Geoffrey’s cock, and he looked at me with adoring eyes and broke into a little smile. “Thank you, Ma’am,” he said sincerely.

“You’re welcome, Geoffrey.”

- - - - -

Geoffrey and I rose out of the bed, and we all began getting dressed. “May I talk to you for a couple of minutes before you leave, Greta?” Edith said.

“Of course.” I looked at Geoffrey. “Can you see him to the front door?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” of course.

Then I looked at Chris. “Wait in the car for me, honey.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

Geoffrey took Chris to the front door and Edith, and I made our way into her library. I sat down in the chair in front of her desk and she removed two glasses from the bar and poured two fingers of Jack Daniels into each of them.

“So, I think that went very well,” she said.

“It did,” I agreed. “You had a good time with Chris?”

She smiled. “You’ve done a good job with him, he’s very well trained.”

“He is.” I thought for a moment. “He still has his moments of rebelliousness, but overall, he’s very docile.”

She took a sip of her drink. “What did you think of Geoffrey?” she asked. 

“I think he got a little taste of the lifestyle this evening. It will be interesting to see where he allows you to take him.”

“You went easy on him.”

“Yes, I did.”

“Why?”

“He belongs to you, not to me, and I was a little apprehensive about taking him too far too quickly,” I admitted.

“I have a long way to go with him.”

I took a sip of my whiskey. “Maybe you do, but I think I gave him a good first experience and I hope you were pleased with our scene.”

“I was, and I’ll be talking to him more about where he wants to go in the lifestyle.”

“Can I be honest with you?”

“Of course.”

“Keep an open mind. I get the sense that he wants to be used for more than just sex. Like any submissive man, if you lead him, he’ll follow you.”

She smiled. “You’re very intuitive, who taught you to be such a good Domme?”

“I’m looking at her.”

We each took another sip of our drinks, which drained the glasses. “So, lunch on Monday? If you’re available, I need your help next Saturday night.”

“It’s a date, both times.”

We both stood up and exchanged a little hug. Even though I didn’t follow her request to break her slave, she was happy with me and my relationship with my mentor was as solid as ever. I walked out of her office, made my way to our car, and got into the passenger’s seat.

“Did you enjoy the evening, honey?” I asked.

“I loved it, it was amazing,” he gushed.

Since I didn’t get a chance earlier, I wanted to provide a little aftercare. “Is there anything we need to talk about?”

He thought for a moment. “I didn’t like wearing the apron and heels,” he admitted.

“I know, I didn’t like that either. Male feminization apparently doesn’t do much for either of us, so that’s an area of the lifestyle that we won’t ever explore together; but for one evening, I’m glad you experienced it and tried something new.” I gently rubbed his thigh. “What was your favorite part of your scene with her?”

“When she put me on that cross and whipped me, God, that was intense,” he gushed.

I smiled. “I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

“We need to get a cross like that, but I have no idea where’d we’d put it.” 

We both laughed. “I guess we need a bigger house and a playroom like hers, huh?”

“Yes, we definitely do.” 

There were a few moments of comfortable silence. “Are you okay with everything I did with Geoffrey?”

“I loved it, but … ummm … you didn’t go far enough with him,” he teased.

“I’m not ready for that, baby,” I said gently.  

“I know you’re not, but maybe someday?” he asked hopefully. 

I smiled. “Maybe.”

He gently rubbed my thigh. “It was hot as hell, watching you with him.”

“I’m glad you liked it,” I said shyly.

“Loved it, I loved it, honey.”

“So, no regrets?”

“None at all.”

- - - - -

It was 8:00 on Monday morning when I stepped into my office. Before I got to work I spent two hours at 24 Hour Fitness doing an intense leg workout and core workout. I still had a couple of stubborn areas of cellulite around my thighs, but they seemed to be gradually improving, which kept my motivation high. As I sat down behind my desk there was a knock at the door. When it opened, my jaw dropped open; it was Liz.

“Can I come in?” she asked hesitantly. 

“Yes, you can.”

She stepped into my office, shut the door, and sat down in the chair in front of my desk. There were a few moments of silence; it was as if she didn’t know what to say to me or how to begin our conversation. So, I stepped in. “I’m glad you’re here and we need to clear the air, but there isn’t going to be any yelling by either of us, okay?” I said somewhat sternly. “Unlike the last time we spoke, we’re both going to behave like adults.”

She smiled. “Okay.”

Normally, I was the one who took charge, but she’d come to me, and I waited patiently for her to continue. “I’ve missed you, Greta,” she said shyly. “Over the past few months, you’ve become such a big part of my life, and I want that back. I want you back.”

“We have a lot to talk about, don’t we?”

“Yes, we do.”

- - - - -  

To be concluded …  

  

Published 
Written by melanieatplay
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments