Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

story::pages.genre.8ACi5VmBGEJGDssJ.title

story::pages.genre.8ACi5VmBGEJGDssJ.description

story::pages.genre.8ACi5VmBGEJGDssJ.intro_text

story::pages.genre.8ACi5VmBGEJGDssJ.intro_text_2

My Girlfriend's Sister Pt. 3

"Maybe we should go back up to my room," she said with a wink.

Saturday morning arrived, Jimmy could not help but think of the incredible adventure Friday night had turned out to be. He was so thankful to have a girlfriend like Lisa and was now just as fascinated by her beautiful little sister. He could not stop wondering what Saturday night might bring. Lisa told him to come over tonight at six. The minutes and seconds ticked by slowly the entire day. As much as he had enjoyed Frida...

Arising Siren Seduction

Siren seduces a man into the unspeakable.

Intro Arising Siren travels across time through memories and enters the minds and imaginations of different people with the help of her mysterious counterpart, Dr. Bunny Sanguine. Armed with seductive powers and unclothed in remarkable beauty, Siren immerses the lives of others in descriptive sex, love, and conflict with hopes of making their wildest erotic dreams come true. *** Episode three The evening clouds parted ove...

Episode 3: Strange New Worlds

Rocket and Izzy embrace new technology.

There are a lot of interesting things to see when browsing the internet for sex toys. Most of what I saw resembled familiar human genitals, but some items were built for King Kong, while others appeared to be stolen off the set of a sci-fi movie. In addition to a variety of gizmos from the friendly to the frightening, there were instructions, recommendations, warnings and customer testimonials to provide more confusion th...

We Both Wanted It Badly

Another long day in the lives of new parents.

After a devastatingly long day, the TV was off. I looked at my phone—8:27 pm. Sitting on the couch, I felt her presence and looked to the hallway to see her. Though exhausted, she looked sexy. She had 'the look'. That cock-hardening, arousing, orgasmic look. Her finger curled, beckoning me to her, then turned away. My shorts tented as I stood, fist bumped the air, and ran after her. We met at the foot of our bed. Our clot...

Paint With Brooke - With A Special Seat Guest

Brooke sits on her friend's face while doing a 'paint with me' stream.

You surely know this guilty feeling when you have to wake up early the next morning but still scrolling through your endless Instagram feed, watching YouTube videos or Twitch streams at 2am at night. It had that exact feeling, even though I was also enjoying the content. I was watching ‘@benguin’ design some game cards. A goofy name, a portmanteau of Ben and penguin. Ben is also kind of a weird person, but I really like w...

After what can only be described as an average, almost painfully normal night, Craig and I retreated to the lounge to watch TV. Funny, I couldn't remember the last time we'd done that, but here we both were! Sitting there, I assumed Craig was also hoping something would happen again. It felt a little odd if I'm honest. We were just brother and sister right then, but I also felt flushed thinking about him sexually. Crazy h...

A Chance Encounter, Or Was It Deliberate? Part 2 –

Supermarket Checkout & Party Preparations Get Underway

Part 2 - The Cougar Catches Her Prey As I stood at the till, I replayed what just happened in my head, her beaming smile and what she had just said. "Well, hello again, you. I hoped we might bump into each other again before I left the store. Perhaps I ought to introduce myself to a lovely guy like you. My name’s Emma, and you must be Al I think, are you not? I think we have a mutual friend in Gemma, your neighbour. I thi...

Keeping Watch

Trevor breaks the rules so two octogenarians can get it on.

As soon as I saw Herman, I knew he was up to no good. Almost every day, he came to visit Elsie, his wife of sixty years, at the nursing home where I worked. I was only in my early twenties and still had a lot to learn about life, but even I could tell that the bond between Elsie and Herman was special. Still, the man was full of mischief, and when he sidled up to me, I prepared to hear something outrageous from him. And H...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

To say I'm a bit of a slut is an understatement at this point in my life. As a young woman, I have always been one to push the limits of my body. In my early years, I was very curious about the opposite sex, and even those of the same sex. I'd often fantasize about them and their bodies. What I would like to be with them and what they think about sex. I often found myself in bed at night thinking of a celebrity and how th...

Fucking My Pregnant Ex

A meeting with my ex wife leads to “what if “

Let me start at the beginning. After nearly five years of marriage, I discovered my wife was cheating. We split up, her boyfriend moved in and we divorced. You would think that would be the end of the story, but it actually heated up from there. Our families freaked out, my ex's mom and sisters mourned our split and I had to lick my wounds and move on. And I did. We had no kids, we split our assets and I focused on my car...

My Besties Hot Mum

Milf is a tease and she knows it.

Growing up in rural Suffolk, there was little to do besides play football, jumpers for goalposts, or ride our bikes. Despite being small, the village where I lived had a good number of attractive girls who went to the same school and later the same college as me. Like me, the other boys in the village were constantly on the lookout for girls who were prepared for something more than a casual snog and a grope. I did not st...

Josie Falls In Love (part one)

A true story about a young eighteen-year-old married girl who falls in love with a handsome twenty-seven-year-old man

Tim was twenty-seven years old, six feet tall, and well-built physically, from all the hard work growing up on the farm near Golden B.C. And also, from the physical labor working in a gold mine near Dawson City Yukon. he liked his independence, so one time when he was eighteen, while he was at home for a break from working at the mine, he decided to build a cabin on his parents' property, so he asked his dad if it would b...

The Management Trainee Gets His Reward Part 1

The new trainee is cheeky and gets his just deserts.

My name is Peter Brown and I am eighteen years old. I started work three months ago at a large retail store as a trainee manager. Today I am on a one day course taken by Miss MacDonald, the staff trainer. Miss Ann MacDonald is in her thirties, straight blond hair, five feet tall, slim with large tits and wearing a low cut tight fitting red dress, stockings and red high heels. She is gorgeous and knows it. I had got bored...

Dogging At Dusk

A quick blowjob from a complete stranger

The sun had already dropped below the horizon, leaving the available light for photography poor. I packed up my gear and headed back down the trail to my truck. As I rounded the bend, I saw a car not far from my truck and, as I got nearer, I could see a woman on the passenger side and a man behind the wheel. I nodded a hello as I passed in front of their vehicle and noticed the woman was leaning back in her seat and her h...

A Pregnant Hot Wife Needs Sex

Pregnant ladies are often very horny, and want sex.

Two months later, David received a phone call from Deanna. “Hello.” “Hello David, it’s your mom, how are you doing?” “Oh, hello mom. I am fine, I just got back home last week.” “Good, and how is everything at home?” “Good, Paula is starting to show. And I can tell that she loves being pregnant. She and Maurice are screwing every day. Maurice said that the father needs to keep putting his DNA in the mother’s body to help p...