Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Arising Siren Seduction

"Siren seduces a man into the unspeakable."

20
9 Comments 9
559 Views 559
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Siren lands in episode three of Memories in Time, and the plot thickens as a holiday cruise ship nears the island where she and Bunny first met; Bunny awakens memories of their past and ruminates over their future as Siren steers a dangerous captain into provocative directions."

Intro

Arising Siren travels across time through memories and enters the minds and imaginations of different people with the help of her mysterious counterpart, Dr. Bunny Sanguine. Armed with seductive powers and unclothed in remarkable beauty, Siren immerses the lives of others in descriptive sex, love, and conflict with hopes of making their wildest erotic dreams come true.

***

Episode three

The evening clouds parted over a misty horizon as a curious power began subtly arising. A cruise ship cut across her lonely ocean, and Siren sang of who became chosen.

It was dinner time, and the promenade deck cleared into the dining halls as the captain steered into precarious waters and left the bridge to enjoy the sunset with his delicious cup of tea. He reached the railing, staring over the Ocean of Loneliness, obsessing over age-old tales of a siren on the Island of Sweetest Sand, and stirred his tea slowly.

“I found that bloody island before and will find it again,” he vowed quietly, smiling down at his shining gun.

A lone woman with brown eyes was lounging nearby him, sipping rum under the setting sun. She considered him by the ocean horizon, pondering the addictive subtleties of a man’s cum. His silver teaspoon swirled in his glass as the waves passed, and his mind whirled into recent rumors of a mysterious doctor finding a siren on this sea, exploiting her power sexually.

“Could this doctor be Bunny?” he whispered through gritted teeth, then shook his head in disbelief, drawing his teaspoon from his glass with an ominous clink.

The woman grinned as he raised his spoon to his lips, and he sucked it clean over the Ocean of Loneliness, saying Dr. Bunny Sanguine no longer exists.

***

Meanwhile, the tranquil ticking of golden clocks echoed hypnotically over mysterious computing systems in Bunny’s dark laboratory. She analyzed her programs thoughtfully while petting her white rabbit as worldwide memory scans cascaded into large screens in the background. As time ticked by, she reached for her glass of red wine in the candlelight and took a sip, savoring the sweet aroma and exquisite flavor. She was ruminating over sweet sand falling in her hourglass beside her, turning it over and dreaming of her and Siren’s first memories together.

Warm waves of a lonely ocean lapped the sweetest sand of tropical land. A distant siren was silently singing as Bunny’s team was fearfully leaving. Her captain was abandoning her at sea, but Siren approached her helpfully, placing a gleaming shell in her freckled hand. Siren was the most beautiful being she had ever seen, and this shell seemed to gleam even in the dimmest of lighting. Whenever she held the shell over her heart, she would always hear Siren silently singing.

“Whenever you go, go with all your heart.”

Suddenly, an alarm started sounding, and the sand began falling. The shore started darkening, and Bunny began reaching, but Siren was gone. She awoke to an empty hourglass and heard memory scans beeping. Then, her shell began gleaming as she heard Siren’s song.

A bright light flashed in smoke through the laboratory, and Siren appeared before the landing doorway, drawing her blue eyes toward her precious friend.

“Doctor Sanguine, are you alright?”

Bunny stood and drew a breath, looking into her deep blue eyes.

“Purely scientific, and it is good to see you, darling, but time is ticking, and a cruise ship is approaching. I’ll get you aboard, and you send him a warning. Remember, you have one hour, or there is no returning.”

She turned her hourglass over, and the sand began falling. She configured two neural memory encoders quickly, and her white rabbit launched the sequence instantly.

“Remember your dreams, Bunny,” Siren spoke gently, dropping her purple dress to the floor.

Bunny looked up, marveling over her power and remarkable beauty, torn between the things her dream could mean, but Siren reached for the door.

***

A bright light flashed in smoke through the laboratory, and a hidden doorway traveled across time toward a parallel reality. The vapor cleared on a promenade walkway, and the mind of Siren landed into a woman on a cruise ship holiday.

“I see the man, Bunny,” she spoke as an angel, arising from her lounge and gleaming in the crimson sun.

Her brown eyes became blue like the brightest ocean, and her skin turned pale under the melting horizon. Her long legs swayed with sculpted porcelain skin, her pale breasts heaved as she gracefully approached him, and her golden-blond hair bellowed like fire in the evening wind.

He turned suddenly. “Good gracious. You’re nude, honey.”

“Why are you sailing so close to this island, captain?” she asked, turning toward the Island of Sweetest Sand in the distance, gazing toward the horizon through her stunning eternal existence. He looked toward the sea in an air of hope and grief, then slowly toward Siren, stirring his tea with a suspicious clink.

“I see no island out there. Who are you?” he asked as she leaned into him, raising her pale hand toward his bearded chin, and she caressed his rugged skin.

“And what is your wildest erotic dream, honey?” she continued, tracing a long finger over his throat and toward his pants, and he gulped as she gripped his bulge amidst these strange events.

“Let’s go inside. My grand cabin is this way.”

***

At the lab, Bunny monitored memory levels of Siren’s landing, but her white rabbit was troubled by something.

“What is it, Alice?” she asked, seeing her pawing at a large screen beside her and noticing the man looked strangely familiar. “Is this the same captain who abandoned us years ago? Alice, ready the door program.”

Bunny rapidly scanned online GPS presence databases and dark web cyber surveillance services for her once-known partner, Captain Blood.

“Last known location, Holiday Cruise Line. Oh no!” she gasped, reaching past her emptying hourglass and grasping a quirky red pen.

***

JulietteDiamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietteDiamond

Back on the ship, Siren stepped over the royal threshold of the captain’s quarters, absorbing the details of the room around her, and he locked the door quietly behind her.

A gust of wind howled through an open veranda of gold, and the crimson drapery bellowed over the darkening ocean below. Siren slowly turned behind him by a purple armchair beside him, and she took a seat and licked her lips while sitting indecently before him. She stroked her fingers down her naked skin as she opened her legs, revealing her moistening folds weeping between them. Eerie candlelight flickered over Siren’s elegant hands as the captain placed his teacup by her on a dark marble end stand.

Suddenly, a freckled hand appeared beyond the lighting, writing in ghostly red handwriting, and two burning words emerged in thin air right beside them.

“Feed him,” they read as her legs began to spread, but the captain turned and drew his gun and aimed it at her head.

“I know you’re a siren from that secret island, and you will lead me there instead, or like that quirky doctor, you will also end up dead!”

The room became silent as Siren felt her pulse pumping in slow motion. She gazed into his eyes, reading his mind, and then time seemed to stop as she lowered her voice and began to speak.

“Remove your clothes for me, honey. It is time for you to ejaculate for me.”

Her voice sang like an echoing wind, and her lips curled into a seductive grin as she began enchanting him. His gun seared his hand instantly, and he dropped it for her quickly, only to see it melting and floating down beside him slowly. She chanted softly through the air, and he removed his shirt in fear, staring into her deep blue eyes and over her golden blond hair. She gazed through all his memories in time, reading his thoughts through the deepest part of his mind. His heaviest inhibitions fell from his control, and his secret desires were arising in Siren’s soul.

His heart opened to her like the ocean, and she was steering him as a ship across his deepest emotions. He felt his flesh moving as his arms started reaching, and he stared down in shock at his own hands unbuttoning and unzipping. He felt like someone else was removing his clothes from him. His undeniable sensations frightened him as his eyes began watering and his mind began unraveling. Siren smiled as his gun and clothes finished falling, and he gasped as his flesh kneeled before her armchair, where she was masterfully waiting.

She appeared as a gleaming goddess in the wind, sitting on a purple throne before him, spreading her legs and stroking her golden-blond skin. His heart was now hammering in contention for her affection, writhing in rising desire and sudden tension. Her deep blue eyes were gazing down the landscape of his naked skin, over his chest and stomach, and hungrily toward his erection.

“Please, my courtesan.”

He pleaded to her, embracing Arising Siren’s seduction, bowing before her remarkable beauty like an obsession, craving her love through her mysterious connection, but she had other serious intentions. His pulsing penis had lifted in submission, surrendering his vulnerable testicles of potent thirst-quenching potion.

Siren’s mouth began watering, but she licked her craving lips and reached toward the end stand where his teacup was sitting. She drew his teaspoon from his glass with a clink and then a grin, then she raised it to her mouth and sucked it clean right in front of him.

“I have seen your dreams, Captain Blood, and how you imagine doing this, yet you have never done it, but now you shall do it right before me.”

He stared at her long fingers, rocking his silver teaspoon between her pale breasts, and took a breath, knowing what she would say next. After a long and deliberate pause, she gazed into his eyes, penetrating his soul as she spoke slowly.

”Arise, honey. You will now masturbate for me, and you shall swallow your own cum right in front of me.”

He arose for her helplessly, feeling his humiliation, reaching between his legs and gripping his own erection. She gazed upon his cock as his hand began to pump, enjoying his rising pleasure, realizing that he couldn’t stop.

“That’s right, honey. Make yourself cum for me,” she cooed provocatively, placing her pale hand under his balls and stroking them wickedly, observing the most private moment of a man’s masculinity. He was rapidly stroking his growing erection, craving to release his oozing emission, whimpering desperately for the overwhelming stimulation of his ejaculation.

Her long fingers began slithering and were coiling and constricting. His chest started heaving, and he was forcefully breathing, feeling his pleasure and pain as his leaking sperm began dripping.

“I’m getting ready to cum for you,” he groaned to her in beautiful agony.

“I can see it approaching, honey. Aim it into your spoon for me,” she replied explicitly, whispering through her craving lips, lowering his silver teaspoon slowly toward his straining hips. Her magnificent voice echoed through his mortal existence, urging him through his fading resistance, beguiling his soul through her insidious bewitchment, as she lightly held his teaspoon just under the tip of his penis.

The more he denied it, the more he realized it. He had never embraced his most secret desire in his entire life, but his wildest erotic dream was now coming true.

“Oh, Siren, please feed it to me,” he moaned to her submissively, masturbating himself frantically as his powerful orgasm released within his naked body.

“Yes, honey,” she groaned hungrily at her greatest weakness, spewing and splashing, as his oozing orgasm finally finished ejaculating.

Her long fingers released his sack as his testicles relaxed. He enjoyed his brief relief, but then he looked down and gasped, finding Siren raising his teaspoon seductively toward his open mouth. She traced a long finger over his throat and toward his stomach, and she giggled ironically, ready to feed all his swimming sperm back into his exhausted and sweaty body.

“Never deny me, honey.”

She grinned as she raised his spoon to his lips, and he sucked it clean over her Ocean of Loneliness as Siren sang, “Dr. Bunny Sanguine still exists.”

A bright light flashed in smoke across her ocean in the moonlight, and Captain Blood watched the woman’s blue eyes become brown in the flickering candlelight, and Siren was instantly gone.

Please like, favorite, comment, and follow for more.”

Published 
Written by arisingsiren
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments