Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Arising Siren Unleashed

"A wife seduces her husband into sharing her with another man."

61
25 Comments 25
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"Siren lands in episode two of Memories in Time, where she becomes aware of her full powers and unleashes a sleeping secret into her past."

Intro

Arising Siren travels across time through memories and enters the minds and imaginations of different people with the help of her mysterious counterpart, Dr. Bunny Sanguine. Armed with seductive powers and unclothed in remarkable beauty, Siren immerses the lives of others in descriptive sex, love, and conflict with hopes of making their wildest erotic dreams come true.

***

Episode Two

A bright light flashed in smoke from the college hallway, and Siren landed instantly by a distant doorway, inquiring over a mysterious computing system.

“Doctor Sanguine, your memories are fascinating, and now I remember every landing.”

Bunny was busy as always but noticeably sweating in her frigid laboratory. She gazed over her many monitors thoughtfully, appearing overly relaxed from routine testing.

“The memory encoders act perfectly fine, but adjusting to landings takes considerable time.”

“Seems I’ve adjusted,” Siren replied. “Was it wise of you to land me right between your thighs? I thought you had everything you’ve ever wanted in life?”

Bunny’s white rabbit scurried away as she stood up to reply. She straightened her tight green lab coat just right, but her freckled complexion was becoming flushed red and bright.

“Purely scientific. Kindly prepare your landing. Our time is ticking, and the married couple is waiting. You will land into the wife’s mind; then I will send you a note.”

Bunny waved her hand by her curly red strands hastily and adjusted her sparkling green glasses perceptively. Siren dropped her purple robe to the floor and stepped slowly toward the door.

“Purely scientific?” she asked with a subtle lick of her lips.

Bunny’s mouth dropped, gazing over her remarkable beauty longer than commonly acceptable. Her distinguished career thus far has been impeccable.

“So much for a prodigious profession in mind travel,” Bunny muttered, then recovered her focus, turning to the system core. She rapidly configured three neural memory encoders effortlessly, launching the sequence instantly as Siren reached for the door.

***

A bright light flashed in smoke around the laboratory, and a hidden doorway traveled across time toward a past reality. The vapor cleared around a bedroom hallway, and Siren appeared, standing near a sleeping man in a hotel fantasy.

She drew a loving breath, then gazed through an open window over a misty beach of salty sand. The morning sunlight was shining over her blue eyes and naked skin. She sensed in her eternal existence a raging ocean approaching from the distance. She turned slowly, hearing the rhythmic echo of a dark clock ticking. She reached a table where it was sitting, seeing a note appearing in quirky handwriting.

“Room service is coming.”

She read the message closely, under a ghostly red pen writing, and knew this was from Bunny, watching the words disappear.

She turned toward the bed where her husband was sleeping, gazing at the morning sunlight reflecting in his golden ring. She sensed a new memory of their anniversary the night before, asking him to share her with another man for her. She remembered the thirst-quenching sperm from a handsome black man, ejaculating into her mouth with her husband watching.

Siren felt her flesh swallowing, crawling into bed slowly, sliding her naked skin against her husband sensually. Her intoxicating perfume filled the room potently, stunning him consciously. He awoke with similar memories, turning to her helplessly, feeling her tranquilizing voice speaking insidiously.

“I have to know you are sure, honey,” Siren whispered hypnotically. Her voice was from an angel and poured as warm oil subtly.

She began twirling her blond hair in her hand around her golden wedding band, reclining onto their purple pillows with him, but now immersed in thoughtful mystery. She sensed her room service approaching, and she was awaiting the delivery.

He replied hesitantly, “I think so,” whispering through her intoxicating perfume and into her neck, now struggling emotionally. He was staring at her golden blond hair, gleaming in the morning sunlight and spiraling downward around her blue eyes and naked skin.

She was gazing at the ticking dark clock on the end of their table by the foot of their bed. As the clock clicked tick-tock, her husband thought this was just their kinky anniversary together. Little had he known, the acts they had condoned had unleashed a sleeping secret, arising deeply inside her. A seductive smile was curling over her alluring lips as a dark desire from deep within was seeping into her consciousness. She began spreading her legs subtly as if daydreaming. Suddenly, a ticking knock echoed behind their door, where the room service for her was waiting.

“He’s here,” Siren proclaimed, arising from their bed.

She was gleaming in her brilliance, standing surreal in the morning sunlight. She turned from her husband and stepped gracefully toward the door as if to answer it while fully nude. Her long white legs sloped up to her tear-drop-shaped naked butt, her pale breasts emerged outwards and up, and her golden blond hair bellowed like flames across her tanned shoulders. Being unashamed, she reached out and opened the door. It was the black man from her memory of the night before.

“Oh my...” he gasped, standing there breathlessly stunned.

He was gazing over her gorgeous naked body as if remembering what she had done. He had the look that said she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his entire life. She was flirting with him, watching him hold her warm breakfast platter. But then, it seemed she had presented breakfast for him instead.

She invited him in and was watching him closely. He placed her silver platter by the ticking dark clock and uncovered each item carefully. She smiled at him tenderly and asked that he not leave so quickly. Then, with a touch of his arm and to his alarm, she brushed past him sexually and sat down seductively on the king-sized bed between them explicitly.

For a moment, it felt like her husband wasn’t there. She was reclining onto their purple pillows with him again but gazing only at this other man, and she began spreading her white legs slowly apart right in front of him.

“I’ve been thinking about this all night,” she spoke openly, running her fingers along her petite gold hair around her married pussy. Siren was penetrating both of their emotions irresistibly.

Her husband began moaning into her neck passionately, stroking her golden blond hair away from her eyes. He longed for his wife’s affection, but her blue eyes seemed to reply otherwise. She appeared to him to be a million miles away, suspending him in conflict over what this other man was doing, who was staring between her forbidden legs and desiring what he was seeing.

Siren was gazing into the man’s mind with her deep blue eyes, reading his darkest desires while making his wildest erotic dreams come true.

He began removing his shirt while remembering her excruciating blowjob the night before, but now he was receiving the pleasure of her wanting him even more. He had the look of realizing another man’s wife was finding him so desirable that she would willingly make love to him in front of her own husband.

Her gaze fell over his muscular chest to between his thighs. He dropped his shirt to the floor right before her eyes. Her breathing was deepening next to him while watching his large hands over his jeans unbuttoning. The rest of his clothes had fallen, and her desire for him was burning. He was completely nude in front of her now, and his arousal for her was growing. The very same big black cock her husband watched her suck last night was right next to her mouth again, but then Siren conjured him onto their bed in front of her with a swish of her finger.

He climbed up cool but quickly, causing his large erection to bob around randomly, and then he slowly brought his waist between her married legs intentionally.

She traced her fingers along his chest and was hypnotically caressing his naked skin. Her pale hands contrasted intimately down his dark lower body. Her golden wedding band began reflecting the morning sunlight shining through their open window behind them. The power of the raging ocean approaching began breathing increasingly between them. The man’s abs were expanding and contracting for her, inhaling her intoxicating perfume over her warm flesh and pulling himself slowly toward her. She was spreading her white wedded legs wider for him and guiding his dark waist gradually forward between them.

KHLOEQUEEN2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KHLOEQUEEN2

Siren finally turned to her husband and moaned back to him passionately. Her deep blue eyes were penetrating his mind and reading his descriptive expressions as this other man began touching her forbidden skin. The man’s large hands began grasping down around her golden blond mound and up over her naked chest and across her hardened nipples. He was caressing and squeezing her pale breasts, holding her steady for his sex, pulling his waist closer to hers, and getting ready.

Suddenly, her soft mouth opened wide into a lustful and sensual sigh, and she quickly gazed down. She was restlessly breathing and now hungrily watching the man’s black cock swelling up over the crest of her inner thighs. For the first time in all the years of their marriage, she was watching another man’s penis preparing to penetrate her. It appeared as a dark, venomous snake, ready to conquer and inseminate her.

Siren grasped her husband’s hand quickly, now penetrating his soul with her deep blue eyes, and then time seemed to stop as she asked him her most sincere and provocative question.

“I love you, but are you sure you will never deny me?”

Her subtle words sang through her alluring lips and echoed like a ticking dark clock inside his enchanted mind. She could read his secret desires, arising deeply inside of him. His hidden decision within him was reverberating. It was not yet escaping. He was groaning at his wife’s gorgeous naked body lying under another lover, at her pale breasts where the man was squeezing, and between her warm milky legs where his pulsing penis was now probing.

The man was moaning over her, enjoying her soft, married skin stirring under him. His heavy testicles and long, dark shaft were swaying and slithering their way closer toward her. His oozing pre-cum was sticking and stretching up into the cleft of her golden blond folds.

Her husband couldn’t believe what he was seeing. The man’s large erection began pushing and pressing at his precious wife’s moist inner opening. Her blue eyes were visibly wincing and straining. She was feeling the hot and stretching pressure now squeezing up into her, still gazing into her husband’s eyes the same, holding his hand and craving for him to answer her. He mouthed the words for her, but his emotions had silenced him. He was restlessly watching her blond flesh puncturing and her blue eyes widening. The man’s chiseled abs began flexing, and his dark waist began pumping. He was causing her to groan and his swinging testicles to grow inside his dark black scrotum. His oozing purple head was purposely penetrating her, sinking into her, and slowly sliding up inside of her.

“Please. Say it,” Siren moaned to her husband melodically, squeezing his hand persuasively.

Her voice sounded incredible, but the piercing image of another man making love to his wife was burning into his memory and freezing there forever. It felt intimate and forbidden, yet dangerous and beautiful. The love of his life was in the morning sunlight beside him, with her legs spread wide and sincerely moaning for him to share her with another man. She had never unleashed these secret desires into their marriage ever before, but their wildest erotic dreams were now coming true.

“Speak it now,” Siren whispered into his soul.

“Yes, anything you desire,” he groaned hypnotically into her neck with a nervous kiss.

He released her hand and instantly felt like someone else had spoken it for him. Siren smiled at him seductively, and then her eyes rolled back. His heart was hammering for her painfully, but as he looked down at her lovingly, he saw the man’s long cock disappear inside his own wife.

“Oh yes,” the black man’s enchanted voice echoed back and forth like a ticking dark clock over Siren’s shuttering body.

Her naked chest was expanding and contracting from him deeper. Her pale breasts were heaving and falling under his hands faster. She was gasping in slow swelling and groaning sensations like a raging ocean approaching in waves of hot stimulations. Her stretching flesh surrendered and finally relaxed, and then her married skin gave in and embraced him at last. Her legs were curling in agony as she gradually received him, then in one final push, they became one, and Siren began to fuck him.

“Oh honey,” her flesh cried painfully, stretching her arm toward her husband and clasping his hand lovingly while trembling in a stimulating symphony. Their fingers intertwined, their eyes aligned like she was vowing to him she would never let go. Their wedding bands on their hands began shining between their fingers as this other man began ramming himself rhythmically inside of her.

Their hotel room became consumed by her delicious sex, blended with this other man’s moans with the scent of his own cologne and sweat. Her nipples between his fingers became swollen and erect, and her pale breasts looked flushed red and damp from sweat. Their thunderous bodies began lashing and crashing like a raging ocean in the sunlight as they embraced in sex.

The man’s face was contorting just like last night when he received the best anniversary blowjob of his life, but he couldn’t believe what he was feeling now. It was the inexpressible sensation of making love to another man’s wife and in front of her own husband.

“Yes. Come with me. We’re almost there,” Siren groaned lyrically through the air, and the man gazed into her deep blue eyes and over her golden blond hair.

He released her tits and slipped his large hands over her tanned shoulders to grasp her, and he anchored her down. Her pale breasts were perfectly bouncing, his black muscles were rhythmically surging, and their orgasmic storm began pounding into a climactic ending.

Her husband squeezed her hand, and the man groaned in rhythm as he threw his head back and warned in an echoing voice that he was cumming. He roared over her while imminently straining as his overwhelming orgasm began convulsing and ejaculating. He was gripping and squeezing her tanned shoulders, pulling and pumping her while releasing his own sperm forcefully inside of her.

Siren was gazing at him with her deep blue eyes as it happened, and then she locked her married legs around him and orgasmed. She was pulling him closer and pulsing her hips faster, gritting her teeth tighter while arching her back and breathlessly grinding him deeper. Her husband was watching her sexual intensity, climaxing in unimaginable ecstasy, feeling her hand violently squeezing and shaking as she was moaning and groaning over their bed, rocking and quaking.

At that moment, Siren unleashed them both from her immersive trance. The raging ocean purged between their naked bodies as their enchantment released within their beguiled souls. The ticking dark clock was unwinding backward from the end of the table by the foot of their bed, and it felt like the end, but a final secret remained.

The man crumbled onto her softly, and they held on to one another. He was panting and holding her in what seemed like forever. She turned to her husband lovingly, holding his hand affectionately. She was consuming his emotions gratefully while stroking her other hand over the man’s back, taking her time with him.

“Thank you, honey,” she cooed softly, gazing into her husband's eyes and whispering through her alluring lips. Their fingers intertwined, and their wedding bands aligned, reflecting the morning sunlight brightly between them.

The handsome black man arose from their bed, and Siren smiled seductively as his long cock oozed out from between her legs. He was empty and limp, glistening in his sperm and sweat, blended with her dripping and delicious sex.

“That was fantastic!” he said from beside their bed. He got cleaned up and dressed, and then he slowly left.

It was quiet in their hotel room again, and it was time for Siren to leave again. The hidden doorway in the hallway was brightening and opening, but her moist skin was still glistening in the warm morning sunlight shining in.

“Never deny me, honey.”

She sighed while stroking her husband’s hair away from his eyes, and she lured him down. He gazed up into her deep blue eyes, then drew a loving breath..

A bright light flashed in smoke through the bedroom hallway, and Siren was instantly gone.

“Anything you desire,” he exhaled, embracing his consuming emotions for his wife’s cleansing sensations, unleashed from an arising siren.

“Like, favorite, comment, and follow for more.”

Published 
Written by arisingsiren
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments