Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dogging At Dusk

"A quick blowjob from a complete stranger"

18
1 Comment 1
732 Views 732
729 words 729 words

The sun had already dropped below the horizon, leaving the available light for photography poor. I packed up my gear and headed back down the trail to my truck. As I rounded the bend, I saw a car not far from my truck and, as I got nearer, I could see a woman on the passenger side and a man behind the wheel. I nodded a hello as I passed in front of their vehicle and noticed the woman was leaning back in her seat and her hand was inside her blouse as if she were massaging her breast.

Curious, I dropped my gear off in my truck and wandered back toward their car. Nearing the passenger window, it was clear that I was correct in my initial impression. The passenger window lowered as I came closer and the woman turned her head to me. Her blouse was fully open, revealing her small, but firm breast and proud nipple. She tweaked the left nipple between her thumb and forefinger, causing it to become quite erect. I reached into the window and cupped her tit in my hand. She arched her back and moaned. I glanced over at the driver, who was casually running his hand up and down his erect cock, watching.

The lady leaned back and lifted her hips from the seat, hooking her thumbs into her shorts and lowering them down her thighs, then kicking them free. I allowed my hand to slide down her stomach, reaching her hairy pussy, my fingers sliding between her wet lips. She moaned as I slipped one, then two fingers into her wetness.

Her hand reached out and found my hard cock, caressing it through the fabric of my shorts. Clumsily, she unfastened the button of my shorts and lowered the zipper. With both hands, she pulled my shorts over my hips, my cock springing free. Her fingers wrapped around the shaft and she began stroking me slowly.

I continued to finger-bang her furry snatch. She leaned out of the window to lick the head of my cock and I used my free hand to guide her lips to me. She took me in her mouth and sucked gingerly. It was getting awkward from the constraints of the car window. I pulled away from her and stepped back enough to open the door. She turned in the seat toward me and resumed sucking on my rock-hard cock. Her friend leaned over to get a better view of her blowing me.

SECRET_WIFETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SECRET_WIFETS

Her lips moved up and down my shaft, as her tongue worked under the glans. She reached around my hips and pulled me closer to her, engulfing the entire length of my manhood. I thrust my hips back and forth, face fucking her. I knew that I was going to bust a nut at any moment. My hands held her head, as I continued to push myself into her mouth. Her lips were tight against me, urging my release. I threw back my head, enjoying the superb blowjob this stranger was giving me. I lost track of any surroundings. Her mouth administered exquisite pleasures and I could feel my imminent release.

My fingers entwined in her hair as I pulled her against me, my cock throbbing inside her mouth. With a loud groan, my cock pulsed out ropes of cum, filling her mouth with my juices. She seemed to even suck harder, urging me to fill her mouth. My knees began to buckle, as I came. I felt weak with pure exhaustion from the pleasure she had given me.

She swallowed most of my cum, but there was more than she was ready to get, some spilling over the sides of her lips and running down her chin and onto her tits. Finally, she released me from the confines of her mouth and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

“Thanks,” I muttered. “That was incredible!”

She turned to her man and they kissed, sharing my juices between them. They paid me no more attention as I pulled up my shorts and made my way back to my own vehicle, well spent.

As I backed out of the clearing and made my way back to the main road, another car was turning into the area. I smiled and knew that I would probably be returning to this area soon.

Published 
Written by subracer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments