Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions Of A Midwest Mom Part 1 The Opening Act

"Welcome to my confessional"

146
28 Comments 28
2.4k Views 2.4k
986 words 986 words

Author's Notes

"There isn't a lot of sex in here but there is a lot about me and my experiences, expectations, and hopes. Please enjoy while I start my next pice of writing. Please do not beg to see my private folder. If I want you to see them I'll let you. I'm not a prude but do care who sees them."

To say I'm a bit of a slut is an understatement at this point in my life. As a young woman, I have always been one to push the limits of my body. In my early years, I was very curious about the opposite sex, and even those of the same sex. I'd often fantasize about them and their bodies. What I would like to be with them and what they think about sex. I often found myself in bed at night thinking of a celebrity and how they would ravage my body. Tom Cruise was often one I thought of. Even classmates and friends were not safe in my thoughts.

During my school years, I had a lot of sexual partners. Most of them were my male classmates and some were my girlfriends who wanted to experience new things as well. I was eventually known as the class slut when it was discovered that I had slept with half the football and baseball team. To be fair, about half of the football team played baseball as well.

It wasn't until my junior year that I had my first girl-on-girl experience. It left a lasting impression on me that I still remember to this day. Since that time. I have enjoyed the close company of a few of my best friends. I can only say all my experiences have been good with other women. I still, to this day, have a friend who lives a half-day drive away, that I still play with when we meet up for the weekend.

During college, I was always down for some fun. Especially when it came to the weekend. I wish. I could say my studies were just as important to me, but my grades reflect otherwise. I utilized my body a lot to get what I needed during college. I did everything from giving out blowjobs for money to getting some special alone time with a professor two to help boost my grade.

I love sex, and I'll never apologize for that. I know I'm probably the one percent that will do all these things and more without remorse. In my adventures, I have probably done more than most women ever dare to; so please don't think my sexual encounters are normal for all women.

In my time, I've had three ways with two men and had almost every race in the book. Yes, some are generally bigger than others, but it's not always true. I've tried almost every position I could contort myself in, but it honestly depends on my mood and who I'm sleeping with on what position I prefer. If it's a hookup and if he is big, I'll be on top. If it's my husband, I'll do anything for him. Including anal.

Don't get me wrong, I love my husband and would do anything for him, but I have a wild side that just can't be tamed right now. No, he doesn't know about my infidelity or most of my past. He has always been my rock, and I can come to him for anything. He provides for my kids and me. I love him so much! I just want him to be happy, and if it came down to him or my lifestyle, I'd choose him in a heartbeat.

That said I have slept with a few of his old friends. Most of them he has lost contact with, but when I have done that, I make sure they will never tell. Mostly if they do, their wives will know what they have done. I have slept with my friends boyfriends, and husbands as well. I try to avoid that anymore. Just because it's hard to keep secret and I'm trying to be a better friend. Nowadays, I meet men and women outside my hometown. Most are random men I meet in stores or, on the very rare occasion, online. I don't like the online thing at all. It's so scary that someone could take me and no one knows what happened to me.

I do not like to use condoms and don't always use birth control. I have almost always been able to have them finish outside of me if I have a chance of getting pregnant. My chances of getting pregnant are slim right now with how my body has handled the last pregnancy, but still possible. So if they do finish in me I have plan B. Otherwise, I try and have my meet-ups around the time when I'm about to or have had my time of the month. Sorry, guys, for letting you in on that detail.

I think the biggest thing in my fantasy is to go to a glory hole with my husband and to have a large gang bang. Like eight to twelve guys at once. I know that's a long shot but maybe someday. I also have some fantasy of having my husband watch me with another man, but I know he will never go for it. He is a traditional man and only has eyes for me. So don't ask if I've talked to him about it.

DerlyCuervo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DerlyCuervo

I hope this keeps you guys interested in my writing. If there is anything you want me to write about in my short stories, let me know in the comments. If I haven't done what you are asking and it's reasonable I will try it and write about it.

I hope that this series works out, and you all enjoy the adventures I share with you. I don't ever ask for pictures or request donations of you and never will. I'm not a charity case. Someone on here did pay for my subscription and I'm eternally grateful for it. He was able to help me realize my potential in this and I keep him in my prayers. Yes, I still am a Christian and always will be.

Published 
Written by Midwest_mom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments