Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Chance Encounter, Or Was It Deliberate? Part 2 –

"Supermarket Checkout & Party Preparations Get Underway"

9
1 Comment 1
422 Views 422
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"The hot brunette Cougar at the supermarket tracks down her prey and pounces on him at the neighbours party."

Part 2 - The Cougar Catches Her Prey

As I stood at the till, I replayed what just happened in my head, her beaming smile and what she had just said. "Well, hello again, you. I hoped we might bump into each other again before I left the store. Perhaps I ought to introduce myself to a lovely guy like you. My name’s Emma, and you must be Al I think, are you not? I think we have a mutual friend in Gemma, your neighbour. I think I actually know you quite well from what Gemma has told me about you in her e-mails to me over the past year or so!" She paused to run her tongue seductively over her succulent lips. "She even sent me a few photos; that’s how I recognise you," she added.

I thought, what had Gemma my older neighbour been saying about me to her?  Did she mention in her girly gossips, the fact she had once seen me masturbating myself from her garden through my open French balcony bedroom windows?  Gemma had just stood there watching me intently, staring up with a smirk.  I beat my cock faster and faster until I came spurting my copious sticky jizz onto the window pane.   She watched a moment longer as it dribbled down the pain, then turned away, and carried on with her watering hose.  We never spoke of that day afterwards but we both knew there was a connection made that day between us somehow, as she was married, I buried my carnal thoughts and she similarly never brought it up in any subsequent conversations.

I was drawn back into the present by Emma.  Those succulent lips parted to speak again. 

"Hello, anyone in?" she said, standing there looking at me. 

"Oh, sorry I was miles away’" I answered.  

She continued, ’I picked up a few items for us at the party,' she said, pointing to the items laid out on the conveyor belt, which edged slowly forward towards the cashier at the checkout till.

I glanced down expecting to see a box of chocolates or bottle of wine for Gemma.  Admittedly, I did see both of those items but then I saw her perfectly manicured finger pointing to something unexpected: a tube of KY jelly and some ribbed Durex. 

"I am not sure we will need either the way I am feeling right now but you always need to be prepared," she whispered, giving me another sexy wink from under her long dark eyelashes.  I then suddenly noticed two wet patches appearing from each of her pointed nipples as they jutted against the tight cotton fabric.  She glanced down at her nipples and said, "See what you’re doing to me you naughty young man Al," and giggled coyly.

Once again, my mouth dropped open and no words came out for what felt like minutes, though it was probably only a second or two. "Oh, umm, I admit, you've floored me with that one, but you've certainly got my full attention now!" I smiled, trying to hide my now-bright-red face, feeling utterly embarrassed.

She leaned in close to me once more, her intoxicating perfume lingering in the air as she whispered, making sure her words were only for my ears.

"Don’t look so worried, Al. All will be revealed later tonight at the party. I’ll see you there. You know you can’t resist me, can you? I can tell from the way your eyes are undressing me right now." She pouted her lips, and her slightly freckled face broke into a dirty grin, then she gave me that saucy wink again, that mischievous twinkle returning in her eyes. She broke the stare and turned around to start packing as the cashier started putting her shopping items through the scanner.

I watched, studying every part of her body as she packed her items into her bags, paid with her gold Coutts & Co Bank card, and left with these words...

"See you later Al…ligator," and laughed to herself as she departed the supermarket. 

I watched that perfectly formed arse, poured into those leggings, swaying provocatively from side to side with each step, as she walked out and I felt my cock twitching in sync with her every step. She glanced over her shoulder at me, winked, and was gone as the automated doors closed behind her.

I quickly packed my groceries and paid with my debit card. I hurried outside in search of the beautiful Cougar Emma, hoping to catch up with her, but she was already gone. I only caught a glimpse of the blue Aston Martin leaving the car park and heard the roar of its engine as it disappeared from sight. I looked around the car park one more time, but she was nowhere to be found.

"Damn," I said out aloud to myself. "You fucking idiot." You were too damned slow through that till and now you’ve missed her’. ‘’Anyway, a hot older woman like that isn’t really interested in you she’s probably just a cock tease, just forget it. It will never happen and you know it."

Feeling somewhat deflated, I drove home and put away my shopping in a daze. I couldn't quite remember the drive home as I was running on autopilot, replaying everything that had just occurred in my head over and over again.

**************************************************************************

The rest of the day seemed to drag by. I tried to keep myself occupied by cleaning up around the house, doing some washing, and then spending some time gardening and digging over my veggie patch. I was hoping to distract my mind from Emma and everything that had happened at the supermarket, but it didn't work. She occupied almost every moment of my thoughts like an out-of-control virus.

By 5:30 PM, I decided it was time to clean myself up for Gemma’s birthday party, which was set to begin at 8:00 PM. I knew she didn't like her guests arriving late.

My mind got filthier and filthier thinking about Emma and her camel toe and for wearing a butt plug beneath her tight leggings in public view. The fact she had pierced nipples upon such perfectly formed breasts that seemed to be expressing milk without her seeming to have a care in the world about what others might be thinking about her.

I had sufficient time for a thorough enema and a long hot shower.  I knew I needed the feeling of a butt plug in my anus rubbing against my prostate and some rings on my cock and balls to get them suitably taut before I encased them in one of my stretchy thongs.  Only the erotic feeling of my fetish could divert my attention from Emma even if that was a brief reprieve.  Emma had ignited the fire in my depraved mind, and now it blazed with desire for her.  I selected one of my polished metal pugs from my bedside drawer, greased up and lubricated my puckered star, and then slid in my index finger working my rim muscles slowly open.

As the muscles relaxed I then introduced a second finger to expand my anal sphincter muscles still further, ready for inserting the butt plug.  Satisfied, I held the tip to my male rosebud and applying a slow but firm pressure pushed the plug inwards whilst at the same time using my anal muscles to open my ring as if evacuating my bowels, thus making the entry of the widest part of the plug that little bit easier.  Once past the ring, my anus sucked the plug firmly and satisfyingly into place, as I felt it sit up against my prostate.  It was blissful.

I walked around the bathroom loving that feeling as it moved against the walls of my entrails.  It was a delicious feeling for me, and I found the sensation arousing as if it was connected to my cock by Bluetooth.  Other more prim and vanilla people would never understand the sensation of anal pleasure.  Too uptight and scared to try anything novel or so “dark,” I thought to myself.  Don’t know what they are missing I thought, smiling to myself, my cock starting to twitch with filthy erotic thoughts of Emma. A memory flash sprang to mind on my brain's re-play reel.  A view popped up. The sight of her own protruding butt plug base, nestled up in the cleft of her butt crack.  My roving lustful eyes picked it out, hiding beneath those body-hugging leggings of hers.

JulietteDiamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietteDiamond

My cock and ball rings came next.  I again massaged oily creams into my ball sac and then manipulated one testicle at a time first through my oval large ring then I pushed my cock through the same ring so it surrounded both my balls and the base of my cock lifting both outwards away from my groin.  Then came each of the four smaller thirty-millimeter diameter stainless steel rings and again I fed one testicle at a time first through each one until they hung down tightening the remaining skin around my testicles until they became taut like large firm ripe plums.  I felt them in my hands fondling, squeezing, and manipulating them making my cock swell in anticipation of the exquisite and stimulating discomfort the restriction of the rings brought to my manhood.

I stood looking at myself in the mirror as my cock swelled and balls tightened against their shining steel captors with lustful blood pumping into swell its length and girth.  My twenty-eight-year-old, eight-inch-long erection grew until my throbbing cock stood out almost a red-blue colour, thick and angry with lust, and my balls laden with thick glutinous cum.

Talking to myself I thought aloud, "No time for this." I thought. "Wait until later, you never know you may just get lucky tonight and see Emma."

I finished my ablutions; made sure I was smooth everywhere necessary and started to pick out some clothes for the party. 

I went for the smart casual look.  First I slipped on a new blue stretchy thong which I settled my bondaged cock and balls into.  It fitted snugly around them, giving a lovely bulge.  Next a good pair of thirty-inch-waisted stretch blue jeans and a smart white with blue pinstriped, casual button-down shirt.  Rieker shoes over pin-striped blue matching socks finished the simple outfit. 

A splash of my aftershave and a thorough teeth clean followed by a mouthwash saw me done.  A quick check of my dressed self in my bedroom mirror saw my jeans with a nice frontal bulge for people to gawp at if they so wished.  Satisfied with what I saw, I considered that I was finally ready to walk out the door.

I grabbed Gemma’s presents that I had wrapped earlier in the day, a box of her favourite chocolates and a bottle of her favourite red wine. I placed them in a suitable 'Happy Birthday' decorated paper carrier bag, along with the naughty birthday card, ribbing her about her age.  I locked the front door behind me and then walked into the warm late summer evening, around the corner to my neighbour's house.

As I turned into their long drive, cars were already parked up.   To my surprise, I saw parked nearest to the front door, the same Midnight-Blue Aston Martin.   This time, however, I clocked the number plate; which simply read “SEX 69”.  I thought, it just had to be Emma’s. It would be far too much of a coincidence to be somebody else’s; at least amongst our circle of friends.

I walked up the couple of stone steps to the large red-painted front door and rang the bell.  I could hear the faint sound of music and laughter from within along with the odd clink of glasses. 

The door was opened by the lovely bubbly Gemma, to the now louder hum of music and conversation in the background. She lunged forward and gave me a slightly tipsy kiss on my lips with a ‘Hi neighbour we’ve been waiting for you to arrive’. 

I glanced momentarily at the grandfather clock in the entrance hall behind her, noting the time as 8:02 pm.  “Not late am I?” I said. 

“No, not exactly”, she said and slightly tripped as she moved backward to let me in, grabbing my arm in the process, to stop her from falling.

"I think someone is already a little tipsy don't you Gemma," I said, whilst raising my right eyebrow in mock distain, "You should know by now, that wine on an empty stomach, will get you into trouble,," whilst wagging my finger at her.

"Nnnonsense. Stop fuzzing and playing the grown-up on me," she replied, slightly slurring her words. "I don’t know what you’re talking about Al," she giggled  "Anyways, I like getting into a little trouble, like when I am looking through naughty people's windows, you bad boy you.” She winked at me. “Don’ts yous worry, lover, your little wanky zzecret’s zafe with me….well alshmost."  She then dug me in the ribs with her elbow and giggled again, slightly falling into my side and taking my arm to steady herself again.

I guided her with a friendly arm, wrapped around her shoulder, back towards the large drawing room where the party had begun without me.  As we walked in together she blurted out to everyone. ’Ere he is at last everyone, the gardener from next door’ and giggled her infectious giggle again. 

The other guests turned raising their glasses and cheered and laughed with her.  I exchanged nods and hellos with those I knew already as I walked towards the kitchen and drinks, all the while scanning the throng of people, in the hope that Emma, the hot Cougar, would be there, but there was no sign of her.

Gemma and I entered the large kitchen dinner where Gemma’s husband Charlie was passing out drinks, and nibbles and chatting with guests. 

"Hi, Al,"  he said in his usual cheery tone of voice. "How’s my young entrepreneur pal from next door doing? What will you be having then, your usual chilled Merlot?"

"I'm fine thanks, and yes please Charlie,” I responded, raising my voice a little over the music, which had just gotten a little louder. It had now changed to more up-tempo dance tracks, a club-style music, with a sexual thudding low base beat coming from Charlie's 'top-of-the-range' surround-sound system.

Gemma grabbed my arm and said to Charlie, "I think this could just be Al’s lucky night, don’t you, hun?'

"Oh very much so darling, if I know you and your scheming", Charlie replied, winking at me and then at Gemma.  A large smirk broke out on his face just as a pair of hands closed over my eyes from behind and the unmistakable perfume of Emma enveloped me as she whispered close into my ear. 

"Guess who, gorgeous man?"

I smelt that same heady perfume and felt her breasts pushing into my back as her arms stretched around from behind me. My heart suddenly raced and my face must have reddened as Gemma then chirped up.

"OOooh caught out lover, you’ve betrayed me for another woman. What have you been up to with my best friend then Al? Tell your Aunty Gemma?" She shot a mischievous glance to Charlie who just broke out laughing.

"Oh God, mate. You are in deep shit now. Emma here is gonna fucking eat you alive, and she always gets what she wants."

"Oh yes I do, Charlie," Emma replied in a sexy husky voice. ”And boy has this young guy got me hungry Charlie.”  With that, she spun me around and planted her lips passionately on mine wrapping her arms around me and placing her right hand on my butt giving it a firm squeeze. She briefly broke the embrace to whisper, "I’ve waited for ages for that."

I returned to my true form yet again and just stood aghast as I then took in her body. It was wrapped in a very tight figure-hugging metallic silver and black, low-cut micro mini dress. It accentuated every curve of her body and I could feel all eyes in the room fixing on her like magnets. The men looked with lustful eyes, and most of the women, with envious ones.   A large silver zip ran straight up the front of the outfit and was provocatively unzipped low enough to allow her large cleavage to swell out to meet my feasting eyes. God, she looked hotter than when I first laid eyes on her, if that were feasibly possible.

Gemma giggled and said to me, "Al, my poor darling man. You look like a rabbit who’s just been caught in the headlights of a fast car. This evening is going to be such fun, now I have at last got you two together."

Chapter 3 to follow

Published 
Written by SilentOne6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments