Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Toys Stories

The use of sex toys, vibrators, butt plugs, strapons, pumps, and other adult toys are featured in this section.

Adult sex toys are used to enhance a sexual relationship and add to the whole love making experience, and their use feature throughout this section of lush.

Toys For Us

A budding writer seeks views from friends about the toy experience.

It's time to enter his first writing competition. The Airbook was open and the fingers poised. The trouble was that the story was about toys, and as a bloke he didn’t really have any experience with toys. Yes, he had watched some masturbation porn where girls used them on themselves and each other, but that was it. Small ideas ran through his head. Maybe a straight masturbation story, a straight first time story, some wit...

Meagan's New Toy Gets Its First Workout

Meagan never knew what she had been missing before her new toy arrived...

It has been another long day at the office.  Lawyers work long, long hours but after a while, you get accustomed to the grind.  Well, not really.  At the end of the day, you’re just simply tired and worn out and all you want to do is get home, relax, get comfortable before going to sleep and waking up in the morning to face another twelve to fourteen hour day. I enter the lobby of the New York City condominium where I liv...

Birthday Surprise

Wife gives a special treat to husband on his birthday.

Having a birthday during a worldwide pandemic makes celebrating a challenge. No going out to eat or getting together with friends. It is the third week of working from home with no social interaction. Going to the store for necessary items gets more stressful with each trip and the restaurants are only serving takeout. My wife told me if I wanted a present or card to pick one up on a trip to the store as she is not going...

Getting One Over Me

Girlfriend catches me using her vibrator and shows me how.

Sophie, who I wrote about in "House-Sitting", had ordered herself a vibrator online. Inspired by her friend Sally’s pleasure toy, which had such a dramatic effect on her. When the package arrived it lay unopened for a couple of days, then one day it had disappeared. I was gagging to ask her whether she had tried it yet, but Sophie and I are pretty respectful of each other’s need to masturbate, although we do sometimes sha...

My New Sex Toy

Straight out of the box – it was amazing

Well here it was, a present from Sprite. She did say it was unusual but I never thought for one moment she would buy it and send it to me. To be fair, the postage must have cost a fortune; it was a big box. I was looking at the box for ages, rolling it around in my hands and admiring the thin brown paper wrapping and wondered how it never got ripped in the post thereby revealing its contents. Then I opened it. It was a cl...

Scratching An Itch

Becky had seen what her mothers vibrator had done to her...now it was her turn for some fun!

Becky hurried up the sidewalk from the yellow school bus and let herself in the front door, locking it behind her once she was inside. She dropped her backpack full of homework on the kitchen table as she went past and bounded up the stairs. She knew her mother would be home in a couple of hours so she didn't have much time to waste. She went into her mother's bedroom and straight to her dresser. Opening the top drawer an...

In the Lounge 3

Getting dressed dried together can't be a good idea, can it?

We make it to the bedroom both clad in large fluffy bath sheets. With our reflections both clearly showing in the full-length mirrored doors of the wardrobe I get a full 360 view of your drying off your body. I watch as your hands move the towel across your chest soaking up the romance of the droplets left from the shower. You wrap another towel around your hair to help it dry as you continue to move down your body over y...

Home Game: Pussy VS Basketball

Don't leave your mate on the bench too long...

Where you at, basketball fans? It's that time of year! I know you have already started making your NCAA tournament predictions. You get a hard-on waiting for that must-see matchup. You cum in your britches thinking about who will make that awe-inspiring last-second shot to be remembered for years to come. But, amidst your unbreakable focus on that round orange ball, don't forget about your mate on the bench, impatiently w...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

You're dressed in a beautiful navy blue suit and crisp white dress shirt as you arrive to pick me up. I'm in a short white cocktail dress and jeweled sandals to show off my new summer tan. We both look at each other, admiring one another, feeling that incredible attraction that always seems to ignite when we get close. We embrace and kiss gently as if we want to make this evening last, and you know your kisses always take...

Janice's Italian Job Part 3

Janice learns more about girls before heading back home to the States.

The next morning Janice woke up to find Natalie sitting out on the small patio outside the bedroom. She slipped on a robe and went out to join her, leaning over her chair and kissing her. "Is that coffee I smell?" "Yes, I had Rosalinda bring a thermal pot and two cups. Help yourself." Janice poured herself a cup and sat down next to Natalie. "You were right. It is quite peaceful out here in the morning. I can see why you...

Anonymous

Piece By Piece Part Three: Making The Pieces Fit

Staci goes out for the night and gets an earful

It had been a few weeks since I saw Shannon, our neighbor, screwing with the help. Robin had told her what I had done. Although Shannon was mad at me for spying on her, she was grateful that I had intervened before her dad caught her in the act.  Shannon stood taller than Robin by a few inches. Which made Robert like her much more, he loved tall women, especially if they were taller than him. Because of her friendship wit...

The Magic Room in Prague - Euro Diaries

A Real Life Experience during my Euro Trip back in 2015.

After a tiresome shoot in Kenya, I decided to take a European trip and made Prague my starting point. Not knowing what to expect and wanting to explore by myself, without resorting to official guides, I was intrigued by a fellow passenger’s information as we landed in Prague. “You might enjoy the Sex Museum if you’re that way inclined.”I could tell by the gleam in her eyes as she told me that she was that way inclined her...

Grace And Flavour

I held the folio on my lap and opened it. The very first picture was a close-up of a bare breast.

“Ah, bollocks,” said Janet, coming into the kitchen with her phone in her hand. “Who was it this time?” I asked, taking another sip of my rooibos tea. “Work. Natasha’s screwed something up again, and they want me to come in and sort it out.” “Do you have to go?” “I don’t have to, but if I don’t, the whole place will be in complete meltdown by the time I get back next week.” I smiled. “I wish my work missed me as much when...

Stress Test

My husband built a machine. He didn't think I'd like it. He was so very wrong.

My legs are shaking from the effort of holding this position. I’m going to have to sit or stand soon, but I can’t decide which one. The weight flattening my breasts also pulls me down toward the seat, so staying in the exact position I want is a struggle. I can feel the dildo move deeper inside me as I wobble up and down, but I’m still surprised when I feel leather against my butt cheeks. Any decision I might have made is...

Jaq's Sexual Pleasure

Jaq gets her reward.

Anyone who has read "charity glory hole" will know that Jaq was awarded a prize for raising money for charity. Jaq was told to write down a sexual favour that she would enjoy as a prize for raising the most money at the gloryhole. The favour was written down and placed in an envelope, the envelope was to be opened the following Friday and Jaq would get her favour on the Saturday. Friday arrived and we headed off to our sw...