Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Scratching An Itch

"Becky had seen what her mothers vibrator had done to her...now it was her turn for some fun!"

40
21 Comments 21
7.2k Views 7.2k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Becky hurried up the sidewalk from the yellow school bus and let herself in the front door, locking it behind her once she was inside. She dropped her backpack full of homework on the kitchen table as she went past and bounded up the stairs.

She knew her mother would be home in a couple of hours so she didn't have much time to waste. She went into her mother's bedroom and straight to her dresser. Opening the top drawer and reaching deep inside, she found what she was looking for.

She pulled out the ten-inch long and nearly three-inch diameter flesh-colored toy from the drawer smiling to herself. She closed the drawer and scampered to her room. Once in her sanctuary, she quickly shed her school clothes, not caring where they landed. She had been waiting for this moment all day.

The night before as she was getting ready for bed, she went to tell her mother goodnight. Becky had been watching TV in her room and now that it was bedtime she went in search of her. Not finding her in the living room or the kitchen she wandered the house looking for her.

Then she heard it–strange sounds coming from her bedroom. Becky crept up to the door and listened more closely. It sounded like a woman, moaning, whimpering. She couldn't make out quite what was going on, so she cautiously opened the door a crack and that's when she saw her mother laying on her back on the bed, her legs splayed wide open.

She was holding the vibrator, licking the head and wrapping her lips around the head of the large cock. She pushed the large head of the cock into her mouth and closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of its bumps and rough skin in her mouth.

Holding in it one hand while sucking it, Becky's mother began rubbing her pussy with the other, spreading around the juices flowing from her pussy all over her now slightly puffy lips. Soon the rubbing got faster as her mother's cunt ached desperately for something to fill it with.

She took the fake cock and rubbed it up and down the swollen lips of her slick pussy, which made her start moaning really loud. After a few more rubs, her hips were thrusting up, desperate to end the teasing.

Becky watched as her mother then angled the smaller part of the thick cock to her wet hole and pushed in a little expecting to meet resistance. Her cunt swallowed in the thick cock and with her head rolled back, she groaned at the feeling of something entering into her.

"Ohhh GOD that feels soo good!" Becky heard her mother groan.

She greedily pushed more of the big cock into her small wet hole. Gasping loudly at the immense pressure, she looked down to see that now she about half of the ten-inch long toy deep in her cunt.

Becky was awestruck and watched captivated, unable to look away. Becky subconsciously rubbed hard at her young clit with one hand as she continued to watch her mother push in the cock deeper into her hungry pussy inch by inch as she moaned away in ecstasy.

With the big, thick cock in as far as it would go now, Becky's mother began fucking herself with the cock hard and fast. Plunging it deep into her cunt repeatedly while rubbing her soaking clit, Becky watched as her mother began to lose her mind. She writhed and twisted on the bed as she stabbed at her pussy with the toy.

She couldn't seem to get enough of the thing inside her and Becky was almost afraid she was hurting herself with the force of the thrusts she was giving the cock. But she didn't seem to mind–if anything, the harder she plunged the vibrator into her, the more she liked it.

Then as Becky watched her mother, a strong orgasm hit her. With her mouth wide open, gasping and grunting to the beat of her own passionate fucking, and her large breasts heaving up and down wildly, her head tossed from side to side.

She screamed out her passion-cry and then arched her back, freezing in place while every muscle in her body fired off simultaneously. Becky saw her mothers' legs shake and tremble with the strain until she collapsed, panting and moaning on the bed.

That night as Becky lay in her bed, she thought about what she had seen her mother do. she recounted the visions of her mother, toying with her pussy, and the moaning and wet squishing sounds that her pussy made as the vibrator slid in and out of her.

Becky thought on these things and her hand made its way down her stomach to her pussy. She found herself wet and excited and she parted her pussy lips, to begin fingering herself.

This wasn't the first time she had masturbated–she'd had her private moments many times before. But this was the first time she had such intense visual imagery to mull over. She had always had to use her imagination to conjure up her fantasy images before, but now she need only picture her mother being fucked by that vibrator.

Now, laying in her bed, Becky held the very same vibrator that had caused her mother so much pleasure the night before. She had been thinking of this all day and she was already quite excited. She had never used a vibrator before; all of her previous masturbatory experiences have been using her fingers and once with a carrot.

With her Mom still at work and not due home for at least two more hours, Becky expected to bring herself to at least two orgasms, if this toy worked for her like it did with her mother. Once she had gotten undressed down to her panties, Becky pulled the bedding down on her bed and laid a towel where her ass and pussy would be.

With the preparations made and everything in readiness, Becky laid on the bed, positioning herself on the large towel. She set the vibrator on her nightstand for now, wanting to hold off using the vibrator until she was thoroughly wet from fondling her nipples and clit.

Becky, like her mother, got very wet quite easily and she had no problem with lubrication. She loved the feeling of her sopping pussy as her fingers plowed into her, and the wet sounds of her juicy pussy as she toyed with herself. Her boyfriends had also commented on how wet and slick she was, although at the moment she was between boyfriends and so had to take care of her own needs.

"Mmmm, Jim, I've been needing this, all day," Becky murmured as she started fondling her breasts with her left hand while stroking her pussy with her right. Becky thought that by naming her "lover" it might make things hotter and more personal.

After a couple of minutes of toying with her nipple, tweaking and rolling it between her fingers, the first nipple was fully erect, and she then moved her attentions to its cute pink twin.

She needed even less time to turn this one into a duplicate of the first, and Becky could already feel small waves of pleasure rippling through her body from where she had been fondling herself. Her right hand had been stroking her entire pussy, and while she was getting wetter, it still wasn't enough, she felt, to insert the vibrator yet.

Becky started playing with her clit. With her fingers coated in her own pussy juice, she gently pinched the little morsel, which was starting to become swollen, between folds of her inner lips and started to slowly stroke herself. Almost immediately, a current of tiny electric pleasure made a path between her nipples and her clit, causing her young succulent body to begin squirming on top of her bed.

"Ohhh, Jim! Ohh yes, I love that," she murmured to her imaginary lover. "Keep doing that; it feels soo good!"

As her clit and pussy lips swelled from her arousal and became more sensitive, Becky's touch started to feel even better, with her movements becoming more animated and feverish. It was time now to start using the vibrator, so she reached to the nightstand where it had been waiting at the ready for her.

She rubbed the tip of the plastic cock in her wetness. After her natural lubrication was spread, she held the toy in her right hand while the fingers of her left hand held her lips apart. With one firm thrust, the head of the vibrator wedged into the soft pink hole where it was so urgently wanted and needed.

"Ahhhhhh," she sighed and closed her eyes, so she could imagine her lover's face, his shoulder-length dirty blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes above her. "Mmmm," Becky murmured happily as she eased another inch of the plastic shaft into her pussy.

She paused there for a moment, to let her body adjust to the large intruder and to revel in the waves of pleasure that were radiating through her young, horny body.

Although Becky was no longer a virgin and had been dating and having sex for a few years already, she was still quite tight, and the toy was slightly thicker than any of the boys she had been with before. This was a challenge and a challenge she was eager to win.

After a minute of exquisite pleasure, Becky eased another inch of the vibrator into the pink place that lusted for it. She could feel her pussy lubricating, a delightful sensation, but nowhere near as good as the climax building up inside her would soon be.

Still keeping her eyes closed to picture her imaginary lover's face above her, she pushed most of the rest of the toy into her pussy. Becky left it there for a minute, enjoying the feeling of being so stuffed and so stretched, before slowly drawing most of it back out.

With just the mushroom-shaped head still inside, she paused, but only briefly, before plunging the vibrator all the way back inside herself, with intense waves of joy radiating from its entire path.

This time, she drove the toy all the way in, so her fingers were pressed against her soft blonde pubic hair. Once again, she left it there for a few delicious moments, before drawing it most of the way out for another long, slow stroke.

Becky started moving the vibrator in and out of her pussy, still slowly but without pausing between her movements. After a few minutes of steadily fucking herself, Becky could feel her climax mounting inside her body, but she was in no hurry to bring it about.

AzaleeaSiempre
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AzaleeaSiempre

She had learned that, although the orgasm is the greatest part, the build up to that point is almost as good. She reached down with her free hand and began rubbing her clit with every stroke of the vibe. 

"Ooooo! Oh God Jim, keep doing that! Yes!" Becky murmured as she continued fucking herself. "Oh, yeah, that's wonderful, Jim. I love what you're doing to me!"

Her orgasm continued to mount, growing stronger and deeper as she plunged the vibrator in and out of her pussy. Her pace began to quicken as her lust fire raged inside her soon growing beyond her abilities to control it. She also started to fuck back to meet it as her hand drove it deep into her.

Besides that movement, Becky's body began rocking from side to side on her mattress, and her head was tossing from side to side on her pillow.

"Oh! Oh my god!" Becky blurted out, as if in surprise that it felt so terrific, although she had fucked herself with her fingers many times and even used her hairbrush once when her need was really great.

But using the vibrator was an entirely different matter and so much more pleasurable than either of her other options. She repeated the same cry of delight with every thrust after that, as her hand moved faster and faster plunging the vibrator in and out of her eager pussy.

Her movements on the bed were wilder too, and more erratic, thrashing about and actually bouncing up and down as her pussy fucked back to meet the strokes of the vibrator and feel the effects of its teasing buzz.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she moaned blissfully as her climax prepared to erupt. "OH FUUUCCKKKMEEEE!" she cried out ecstatically as the explosion burst within her body.

Most of Becky's movements were erratic while she was cumming, but her hand and arm kept ramming the vibrator in and out of her pussy, which fucked back to meet it just as steadily. From the excruciating pleasure sweeping over her body, she was whimpering and sobbing so loudly she was glad there was nobody else home yet.

For almost three minutes, she felt as if she were in Paradise until her body convulsed and she jammed her pussy back against the toy for a final time.

After her great orgasm, Becky lay on her bed, covered in a light sheen of sweat and panting for breath. She was grinning broadly, enjoying her bliss but knowing that she wasn't finished just yet. While her pussy was purring contentedly right now, she was still feeling a need that had to be sated if she was to concentrate on her homework later.

When Becky had caught her breath, she went back into her mother's bedroom and after rummaging around in her dresser drawer again, found a smaller, slim plastic vibrator and a bottle of KY Jelly. She smiled as she walked back to her room to continue her sexy games.

First off, she spread some of the lubricant on the slim toy, coating the first five inches of the device. When she was done with that, Becky took another gob of the lube, reached behind herself and smeared it onto her brown rose.

She inserted her middle finger into her ass, sighing happily at the penetration, and began moving it around to spread the lubricant evenly. She added a second glob of jelly when the first one was gone just to make sure she was very well lubricated.

Satisfied that she was ready and the toy was ready, she moved into position on her knees with her face on her pillow and reached between her spread knees to pry open the ring of her crinkled rosebud while the hand that held the toy reached around her ass to hold it with the tip centered on the place she wanted it.

"Fuck me, Jim… fuck my ass good, baby," she whispered and thrust the end of the vibrator into the tight hole where she wanted her imaginary lover's cock.

Becky's ass hadn't seen as many cocks as her pussy had–not that her pussy had seen that many either, but most of her past lovers had shied away from her backdoor. She had only been penetrated twice before by something besides one of her tiny fingers so she was very tight back there. Which made this time all the more exciting and arousing. This vibrator was bigger than her fingers and she was being stretched nicely. It didn't hurt, but it did make her feel completely stuffed.

A wave of exquisite pleasure, different from what she had felt in her pussy but strong nonetheless, flooded her body, and Becky moaned loudly in bliss. The base of this anal vibrator had a ring attached, and she slipped her middle finger through it so she would have more control.

She knew she probably would not cum just from the toy moving in and out of her ass but, when the time was right, she could play with her clit and reach her second orgasm of the afternoon. That was what one of her former boyfriends did when he was fucking her ass, and she would do her best to imitate making love with him.

Only the first inch of the vibrator had made its penetration now, and Becky's fingers were still holding the puckered edges of her anal ring apart. Another hard thrust and Becky felt almost two more inches of the toy burrow into the well-lubricated hole where she so badly wanted it.

She was tighter there than in her pussy, and the smaller plastic toy stretched the opening and the attached channel, sending more and stronger currents of joy rocketing through her body.

As her movements sent bolts of joy through her body from the vibrator as it moved inside her ass, Becky spread her knees further apart and raised her ass higher to facilitate easier entry.

The toy was embedded deeply enough that she no longer needed to hold her sphincter open, so she braced herself on her left hand and elbow while her right hand still held the toy in place.

The next time she drove the vibrator into her ass, she pushed off from the bed with her forearm to fuck back to meet it. This time, the plastic cock surged all the way into her until the palm of her hand was pressed flat against her soft and succulent ass cheeks.

Having fully penetrated herself now, Becky remained in the same position and let the delightful sensations throb through her young, tight body. When she was ready to start fucking herself in earnest, she slowly drew the vibrator most of the way out, paused and pushed herself back even as she plunged it fully back in again, moaning at the incredible pleasure that radiated out from along its path.

For the next stroke, she didn't pause between strokes, but drew the toy out and drove it immediately back in. Her ass was just as tight, but the lubricant was doing its job, and there was no friction at all, just the exquisite pleasure of the plastic cock stretching her second most private orifice.

Becky continued slowly plowing the vibrator in and out of her ass and fucking back to meet it. She could feel her orgasm starting to mount, but she knew it was still a long way off. There was no hurry; her mother wasn't due home for some time yet and she had more than enough time alone in the house. She wanted to bring herself slowly and deliciously to her climax.

When that time arrived, Becky lay down on her side. By doing so, she was no longer emulating what she and her lover would have done, but it had to be that way.

She knew she would not have been able to stay on her knees for much longer, because the movements of her body were already so erratic, she was almost toppling over. She also reached back to take control of the vibrator, which was still fully embedded in her ass, with her left hand.

Although she wouldn't cum just from her ass being fucked, Becky's hungry pussy had been leaking freely, so once again she took the big vibrator she had used earlier and pointed it at her ravenous fuckhole. This time it slipped easily into her and she pushed steadily until it found it's way fully into her.

Becky moaned loudly; both holes were filled to capacity and she was out of her mind with the pleasurable sensations. She started slowly, drawing each vibrator back and plowing it forward again, alternating between her pussy and her ass.

She worked back and forth until she found the right rhythm that would get her to Orgasm Mountain slowly and deliciously. Waves of pleasure inundated her body from both places, and she involuntarily moaned in bliss.

That same sound was repeated as her double masturbation continued. The movements of her body evolved from squirming to writhing and, minutes later, to thrashing.

Although not able to think clearly with her climax impending the way it was, Becky was glad she was lying on her side, because she could never have remained upright on her knees with as little control of her body as she still retained.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered, while her legs and feet started kicking back and forth and her head and body tossed from side to side.

"Oh, my god, yes!" she crooned ecstatically as her climax overwhelmed her.

Becky's whole body pitched and thrashed on the bed for as long as she was in the throes of cumming. Only her hands remained under control, ramming the vibrator in and out of her ass and pussy in the same rhythm.

When she climaxed, all the muscles in her body spasmed, and she cried out joyfully but incoherently. After that fabulous orgasm, the sexually sated young woman totally relaxed on top of her bed, juices gushing from her pussy to soak into the towel and the plastic cock still jammed deep inside her ass.

After she had caught her breath and rested for a few minutes, she would carefully remove the anal vibrator, the one in her pussy having been expelled on her orgasm. She got dressed again and cleaned both toys before putting them back just the way she found them in her mothers' dresser drawer.

Her two orgasms that afternoon had been great, and they would keep her satisfied for a day or two, allowing her to concentrate now on her homework. But she would remember this afternoon's delights and the next time she had an "itch", she knew where she could go to get it scratched!

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments