Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the Lounge 3

"Getting dressed dried together can't be a good idea, can it?"

1
0 Comments 0
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

We make it to the bedroom both clad in large fluffy bath sheets. With our reflections both clearly showing in the full-length mirrored doors of the wardrobe I get a full 360 view of your drying off your body.

I watch as your hands move the towel across your chest soaking up the romance of the droplets left from the shower. You wrap another towel around your hair to help it dry as you continue to move down your body over your stomach and down to your crotch. As you bend over to dry your legs, I can see your perfect pussy lips squeezed together in the mirror, framed beautifully between your thighs, and just below your pert perfect buttocks. As you stand back up you drop your towel to the ground leaving you standing there completely naked.

I take this moment to breathe in your beauty. Your hair is still curled up in the towel on your head showing off your whole face, your beautiful eyes like deep pools that I could swim in for an eternity. Your small supple ears, and your perfectly formed cheekbones leading to your luscious lips. I move down to you neck, my eyes quickly move to your perfect breasts. Your nipples sit comfortably on your nearly perfectly spherical breasts as they hang there almost glistening in the light from the few water droplets left behind. My eyes continue to move down your chest, and towards your crotch. The small tuft of dirty blonde pubic nestled above the top of the slit, leading to your perfectly shaped pussy lips. Your thighs are stunningly formed, holding your figure, your skin looks smooth as silk, as my eyes continue to move down your legs to your muscular calves and down to your ankles and your beautiful thin toes.

You move towards the bed and reach into a small cardboard bag and pull out some small emerald green lace panties. The fabric is sheer and very much see-through in a lot of places. The fabric is adorned with delicately embroidered flowers. You sit on the bed and place one foot carefully through the waistband and then leg loop and now the other foot too. You pull the wait band carefully up your legs the fabric moving smoothly along your calves stretching out slightly as it rises. You rise to your feet bending over straight in front of me, your buttocks inches away from my face you pussy lips pressed tightly together again. A stiffness growing under my towel. As you lift the panties up over your thighs and over your buttocks, I notice that the back of the panties are open with just some lace material crisscrossing across your ass.

As you twirl around, you clearly notice the large lump forming under the towel that I’m still wearing but you choose to ignore it and reach down into the cardboard bag once again. This time you pull out another emerald coloured garment which is a little larger than the last one. You bunch it out in front of you and slide your arms between two very thin lace straps and pull it over your head. The fabric flows down past your head and down over your chest until it stops just below the crotch of your panties. The two thin straps hold up two delicately formed lace triangles that cup your breasts, and your nipples and dark areola are clearly visible through the sheer material. the only thing obstructing the view are the laces flowers embroidered into the fabric. Below the laces triangles is a belt-like strip circling your torso, again skilfully embroidered with flowers, and moving down to your midriff and all the way to your crotch is a sheer fabric only slightly obscuring the view of your beautiful stomach and the panties you just put on. As you turn around again, I can see that the top flairs out at the back as a split rises up your lower back almost to the belt-like strip.

You reach into the bag one last time and take something else out of it, but I can’t quite make out what it is. As you begin to lie back on the bed you ask if I’d mind getting you a glass of water. I quickly slip on a pair of black boxers and head off to the kitchen.

I return from the kitchen with a glass of water to find you lying propped up on a couple of pillows and your legs bent with your knees raised. The fabric of the lace top isn’t doing a great job of covering you up, as your buttocks are on full show and I can clearly see the fabric of the lace panties cupping your full pussy, with almost a bit moisture visible of the fabric. I move towards you pass you glass. You take a quick drink from it and then place it on the bedside table. You signal for me to come and get on the bed next to you and get comfortable. As I settled down still staring at your majestic figure you hand me your phone. I go to get up again assuming that you want me to take some photos of you, but you quickly tell me to sit back down and to look at the screen. In front of me is an app that says vibration control… then there are 5 levels and a whole host of different patterns…. I look up from the phone and look at you in your deep and soulful eyes, and a smirk shoots across your face and you just look at me… almost waiting to see what I’m going to do next.

SofiaLuxyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaLuxyy

I move my fingers along the app scrolling up and down the screen taking everything in, and towards the bottom is a small image of a bright pink egg-shaped object, with a green symbol underneath it saying connected. I immediately scroll straight back to the top of the list and press level one. Almost instantly, your body position slightly changes and the smirk on your face changes to a look of intrigue and pleasure. Your hips move ever slightly and one of your hands moves towards chest almost unconsciously and begin to rub your hardening nipple through the lace fabric.

My eyes are transfixed on the way your hips are moving against this unseen force deep inside you. I look back at the app and change the level up the next one and change the pattern to a sowing pulsing sensation. You slide down the pillows almost like your trying to push something deeper inside yourself. Your free hand moves towards your lips and your take two fingers inside your mouth and begin to suck on them for a second before moving your hand down towards the lace panties and slides under the fabric, your two moist fingers separating your soaking pussy lips and finding your clit. You can feel the rhythmic pulsing of the egg, right through your pussy, and into your fingers and you apply deep pressure your excited clit.

As I lie there watching you begin to rive, I move down between your legs, and reach up to the waistband of the laces panties and slide them down your legs and down past your ankles. I begin kissing your ankle and slowly move up the inside of your leg, along your calf to the inside of your knee, and now up the inside of your thigh. Your legs part instinctively as my head moves further up your thigh closer to your almost gushing pussy. As my mouth reaches the entrance to your waiting throbbing pussy I turn the setting up once again, and increase the pulsing. Your body immediately reacts and your back aches and you thrush your hips out, your fingers tighten around your clip squeezing it between then. Your fingers tighten on your nipple and your lip begins to quiver as you bite down on it softly. At the same time, my tongue finds its way to your pussy lips and begins to explore inside just as an orgasm flows through your whole body.

As you cum down from your orgasm the egg is still vibrating away pulsing all the way through your body, assaulting all your senses, not letting you relax back down. My tongue probes deeper inside of you almost touching the egg, I can feel its vibrations, pulsing away. I move my face away and look up at you your eyes are wide open but seem to be almost in the back of your head. Your hand has moved away from the nipple and is now gripping the bed tightly. I ask if you’d like to stop and before I can finish you shake your head. I start to ask if you’d like more and you try to respond with what sounds something like yes! But maybe in some half prehistoric language.

I look down at the phone and press the five. Almost immediately, your muscles begin to contract and your back arches again, your hand moves away from clit and now both are griping the bed, digging your fingers. I move forward replacing your fingers with my tongue on your clit, moving it around taking it into my mouth and between my teeth. It doesn’t take long for your body to begin shaking until now you’ve been fairly quiet, but as your hips thrust up into my face one last time you let out an almighty moan, and a jet of clear sticky liquids flows from your pussy, as you relax back down on the bed exhausted. I turn the egg off and come and lie next to you, planting a soft kiss on your lips. We look into each other’s eyes deeply and kiss again. I pull the covers over and you roll into my arms placing your head on my chest.

 

Published 
Written by Givingthisanothertry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors