Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the Lounge 2

"The story continues, what a overly surprise....."

0
0 Comments 0
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I leave the lounge telling you that I’m going to grab a shower and that you should help yourself to anything that you might want out of the kitchen. I go into the bathroom, turn the light on and close the door. I slowly remove my clothes starting with my top, then my trousers and my boxers. My cock isn’t completely soft from our recent adventures in the lounge. The image of you gently rubbing your clit and sliding your fingers into your pussy is still fresh in my mind.

I step into the shower cubicle and turn on the water, immediately the cold water hits my back and sends shivers down my spine. It doesn’t take long for the water to warm up and soon steam is beginning to fill the cubicle and the bathroom. I reach down to grab some shampoo and begin to lather up my hair, running my fingers through my thick brown locks. The water feels so great running down over my body, hitting my head and my shoulders, beading off and running down over my chest, my groin and then down my legs to the floor.

Before long I have finished washing my hair and pick up some shower gel to wash my body. I squeeze an ample amount into my hands, close my eyes and begin to lather up my body starting with my face, before moving around my body paying attention to my now soft cock. As I rub shower gel all around my balls and my shaft it begins to grow in my hands.

During this time, you have gotten up off the sofa and began to wander around still a little delirious from the orgasms a few moments before. Without really thinking about it you head towards the bathroom as you need to pee. You open the door and walk into the steamy room at which point you seem to realise that the shower is running. Regardless, you still sit down on the toilet and relieve yourself. Almost as soon as you are finished you seem to notice that I am stood in the shower with my eyes closed and rubbing shower gel onto my chest.

You sit for a few moments watching entranced as I continue to rub shower gel carefully all over my body slowly moving lower and lower. You begin to feel a familiar damp sensation between your legs again, and rather than pulling your jeans back up you step out of them and lift off your hoody. You move towards the shower cubicle slowly, carefully, quietly and open the door. I don’t seem to hear the cubicle door open over the noise of the shower and you step inside.

As I’m rubbing shower gel into my balls and along my shaft, I feel a second-hand fall on top of mine. As I open my eyes to see who is there, I feel your lips press against mine and your tongue beginning to explore the inside of my mouth. You take another small step forward and our bodies press together. I can feel your hard nipples pressing against my chest, and your thighs touching against mine. Your hand is still holding onto what is now my fully erect penis. My hand has moved round to your buttocks with my other hand cupping the back of your head embracing the kiss.

Your lips leave mine and you move to your knees, kissing your way down my body until you reach my cock. You move your head back and take my member into your mouth, circling your tongue around the tip of my cock. You flick it back and forth and move your tongue to the base of my tip and lightly touch the sensitive skin. Electricity and shivers run through my body making my knees shake and almost buckle. You move your mouth up and down along my shaft taking the whole length into your mouth, I can feel the tip almost touching the back of your throat. Sensing a familiar feeling welling upside me I lift you up from your knees and kiss you on your lips.

HannaSpencer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaSpencer

I then move down your body kissing your neck, and down your chest, taking one of your nipples into my mouth. I nibble it gently applying my teeth, grinding slightly side to side. After a moment or two, I continue to move down your body, kissing over your chest and down to your hips. Now on my knees I lean forward and cup your pussy in my mouth, my nose touching on the tuft of pubic hair nestled above your slit. I slide my tongue between your eager lips and drive it deep into your wet and awaiting hole. Your juices are flowing and I lap up every sweet drop of them.

I continue to move my tongue in and out, moving it around inside you exploring and searching. Your knees tremble and your hands reach down and grip onto my head digging your fingers into my scalp. Your drive your hips forward pushing my tongue deeper inside of you as a massive orgasm washes over your body.

Once you’ve regained your balance I stand up and take you by the waist. I pull you close and embrace you again, putting my lips against yours and our tongues meeting in the middle. The kiss seems to last for an eternity, our tongues entwined our bodies almost as one. You break off from the kiss, smirk at me as you turn around and put your hands against the wall.

I move behind you and lean right against you and slowly slide my rock-hard throbbing cock into your pussy from behind. As it slides deep inside you, you push back with your hips, making sure it goes in as deep as possible. I move back a little so you can bend over, even more, taking my shaft further inside you. As I thrust forward you push back, our bodies moving in time with each other, rhythmically as one.

Before long both of our legs are trembling, you reach forward with one of your hands and place it between your legs. You begin circling your clit with your finger. Moments later your breathing increases and your pussy begins to tighten, almost milking my cock. My balls tighten and just as you reach your climax, I shoot stream after stream of hot cum inside your tight hot pussy. Your muscles contracting, squeezing pulling every drop out of my cock.

As I pull out of you, you stand up and turn around I hug you, and we begin to kiss again. As we stand there embracing the hot semen begins to ooze down the inside of your leg, pooling around our feet before flowing away with the water. We help each other to wash off, trying not to excite each other too much again, and get out of the shower and draped in towels head off to the bedroom.

 

Published 
Written by Givingthisanothertry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors