Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Occupation Stories

Occupation based sex stories, are those where the job of the main character or characters, is the attraction.

Stories of naughty nurses, hot firefighters, fit personal trainers, lustful lawyers, dirty doctors, probing pilots, handy massage therapists, mile high club loving flight attendants and estate agents who leave you in a real state, belong in here.

Christmas Party After Christmas Party

My wife learns that Christmas is full of mini-conferences, one of which I get invited to

I explained that my wife worked for a firm that focussed on conferences, selling products for clients to buyers. There was one each month, which involved three days at a stall selling in a hall and attracting small fish to buy. Then, there will be a formal dinner on Thursday night to sell something else to around sixteen big fish. My wife's job was to focus on four of those big fish and find out if they were prepared to s...

A View For Both Parties To Remember

A job well done can reward in more ways than one.

A couple of years ago, I began mowing lawns and doing small landscaping jobs to earn some extra spending money. It was a modest investment with a tantalizing potential. In our small town, the only job options seemed to be fast food joints, the pizza place, the convenience mart, or the grocery store. None of those options appealed to me. I craved freedom in my daily life and the joy of being outdoors when the weather was p...

The Girlfriend Experience 2 Chapter 9

It's time for Pamela to finally make her move on Colt.

Watching the impromptu dance party unfold was perhaps the sexiest thing Jim had witnessed this month. Of all the girls, Jackie stood out. Her outfit, more an open invitation than a minidress, turned modesty into a distant memory and desire into an immediate reality. While the other girls scrambled to avoid Roxanne’s awkward, windmilling arms, Jackie made dodging look like part of the dance, lustrous brown hair framing her...

Thanksgiving Is A Big Surprise

My wife gets annoyed at missing out on a conference, but makes up for it

After the fantastic to-watch night at the October conference, both my wife and I were waiting for a replay three weeks later with Dick. My wife's firm runs conferences on behalf of clients and buyers for retail groups. Mostly, they are in the trades that are still blokey. Car exhausts, tyres, sporting goods. They even run to builders merchants. Their target market is firms that don't sell to the public directly but to peo...

The Girlfriend Experience 2 Chapter 8

Pamela is lusting after Colt as well.

Well, I’m certainly glad that I didn’t take Sammy up on his offer. Pamela traced idle patterns on her bare stomach, her gaze fixed on the ceiling. The television mounted on the wall flickered, its images dancing across the bedroom unnoticed. Outside, that pack of coyotes started up again, their yips and yowls filtering through the half-open window. Never thought I’d miss the sound of Dad’s old lawnmower or the boring buzz...

My Wife Gets Busy At Work

The boss having given his approval, my wife's workload ratches up

After the weekend in late September, when my wife and I spent the night with her boss and his wife, my wife seemed to change a little. I remember being told that sex with only her husband would never satisfy her. I was convinced I could, but as time went by, her constant demands for sex and, more significantly, intense orgasms were beginning to take a toll. What I did find interesting was that her sexual needs were more f...

Meeting My Wife's Boss's Wife

I meet my wife's boss's wife in the hottub

I woke slowly after my wife dressed and went to work at the conference. She had slept less than four hours and had a full day ahead of her. I had a leisurely breakfast and did a few hours of work in the room before getting ready for that midday meeting with the wife of my wife's boss in the spa centre attached to the hotel. She made the date over dinner, believing me to be my wife's Cousin Karl and not her husband. I crea...

Another Conference Dinner With My Wife

I had not appreciated how important sex was to my wife's company

In the weeks following the conference that my wife worked at in our home town, our sex life moved up another notch. It was pretty high before, with fantasies woven around my Cousin Karl in our early marriage. We later moved this on to the thought of my wife picking up a hung guy to have sex with when I wasn't there. I could not resist turning up to watch my wife at work at her first conference. I met a guy called Dick, su...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Watching My Wife At The Conference Dinner

I just could not let my wife face the conference alone

I watched my wife get dressed the following day before showering leisurely. I knew this was probably the most important day of her new working life. She had joined a new company, helping with sales, particularly around the conferences her firm hosted. They were a big deal to the company, and much of their turnover was based on the deals they made today. There was the networking dinner tonight. She ensured their big-ticket...

DiscreetOfficeServices.Com Chapters 23--24

Sometimes, it's all about how you earn success!

Chapter Twenty-Three... Thursday Afternoon… Focusing on the sliding door that opened onto the small balcony, I watched wind-driven rain splatter against the glass. Outside, gusting wind, heavy rain and dark grey skies mirrored my mood exactly. Inside, I tried to keep a smile plastered on my face. All in all, the weather today matched my mood. I'd tried not to show my bad mood to my client though. Shifting, I added another...

The Steele Files: (C5) Darren Takes Control

As Darren starts to awaken to his appeal to women, he starts to take charge of the project and more.

Darren stood practically naked, wearing only a thong made of the same material as fishnet stockings. Darlene had called for the oilers, as she admired the adonis before her from the chair. The taste of his sperm lingered in her taste buds, and the feeling of his large cock--that stretched her mouth and throat--remained as well. The oilers quickly went to work, one starting on top, the other on the bottom. Both couldn’t ke...

The Girlfriend Experience 2 Chapter 7

Uncovering Pamela's murky past, Colt drew a line in the sand, sparking a passionate pledge.

Colt shifted in his seat, his face awash in the spectrum of neon glow. Overhead, a glitter ball rotated, sending shards of light skittering across Pamela’s bedroom, dancing on the floor, up the walls, and onto the ceiling. The air was thick with the sweet, smoky fragrance of sandalwood incense, punctuated by the faint, rhythmic pulse of music from the parlor. “Okay, pop quiz time.” Colt’s fingers drummed his thigh as he c...

The Girlfriend Experience 2 Chapter 6

Colt and Pamela visit Hoover Dam.

Gusts of scorching wind whipped across their faces as Colt and Pamela stood atop Hoover Dam, leaning against the protective guardrail, and took in the amazing panorama. On one side, a vast lake stretched out, its glassy surface framed by the jagged silhouettes of desert mountains. On the opposite, Hoover Dam plunged like an imposing concrete wave, descending to the restless river below, where water surged and frothed from...

The Girlfriend Experience 2 Chapter 5

Colt's world was about to crumble under his father's sinister plans. But he wasn't going down without a fight.

The sensations and the experience were intoxicating, surpassing any expectations Justin had harbored, and certainly worth every penny he’d paid for. This is the tightest cunt I’ve ever had. It gripped his invading cock with a slick, velvety pressure that upended his world and every reality he’d ever known. Sweet, sweet Dakota –Pamela – gave Justin Asher the urge to fuck more eighteen-year-old beauty queens. Her cunt resis...

DiscreetOfficeServices.Com Chapters 21--22

Whore hard but keep a low profile...

Chapter Twenty-One... The Present... Tuesday... After I changed clothes, I caught a taxi from my apartment to the hotel where I was to give a Nooner to my first client. In the taxi, I called Danny to test out his new Bluetooth. It worked perfectly. He could work and talk at the same time. Danny was much more interested in what I was doing than what he was doing. Where I was going and what I'd be doing once I got there. Th...