Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice the stewardess

"Mark couldn’t take his eyes off the incredibly sexy, blonde stewardess walking down the plane’s corridor."

59
10 Comments 10
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

She was a dream come true; everything he had fantasized about in a woman ever since he reached puberty.

She was tall and lean, with a swimsuit model kind of body. The blue uniform she was wearing highlighted all her best parts, and her full lips were painted a soft shade of red that drove him wild. Her hair hung prettily down her back, but that wasn’t what attracted him the most about her.

It was the way the pantyhose she was wearing embraced her gorgeous, long legs. He couldn’t get enough of it, and every time she walked back and forth in that long corridor, he stared at her with great delight.

Mark wasn’t a bad looking guy himself and noticed her smiling his way every time their eyes met. She seemed to realize the way he was staring her way and didn’t seem to mind. 

“Can I help you with anything else, sir?” she asked, leaning in to whisper since most of the passengers were sleeping already. It was a long flight, and most people were distracted with their own thoughts or napping the hours away.

“Please, call me Mark,” he replied, looking down at her long, gorgeous legs. Oh, the way the soft fabric embraced her thighs, it drove him mad with desire. He felt himself grow excited, and though it was inappropriate, he wanted so much more than just watching her.

Would she be open to him attempting to seduce her? Or was she just smiling and being nice to him just like he would with any other customer? He wasn’t sure, at least not yet, so he limited himself to enjoying the view instead.

“Mark, I like the sound of that. You can call me Alice,” she replied and seemed to follow his gaze down her legs. “Is there something that interests you, Mark?”

He gulped for an instant, trying to figure out if he should try and flirt with her or apologize and try to get some sleep.

Something in the way she stared at him, something in her bright blue eyes, made him feel he had a chance in hell.

“Your legs. They look so good in those pantyhose. Do you ever wear dark ones instead of the beige ones that come with your uniform?”

For a tense moment, Mark sat there quietly, staring her way, wondering if she’d slap him, laugh it off, or perhaps, if he was lucky enough, feel flattered.

“I do, from time to time,” she finally replied, and the playful grin on her full lips let him know she was into him. Finally, he knew he could try and seduce her without feeling like a complete creep. “You like pantyhose, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes, but I especially like them on a gal like you,” he replied, smirking seductively, and she muffled a soft giggle to avoid anyone else realizing she was flirting with a customer.

“Do you want to touch it?” she asked, leaning her leg forward just an inch or two, but enough for him to stretch his fingers and touch it without anyone else noticing. He did so, and oh, her thighs felt so incredibly soft and silky with those long, stunning stockings.

The nylon stretched around her slender, gorgeous legs, embracing her body in ways that made him feel feverish, aching for a good, long fuck. He wondered if he could fuck her with them on, ripping a hole over her pussy, and simply sliding her panties to the side. It would be so hot, being able to run his hands up and down her thighs while he plunged into her again and again. 

Her already stunning legs were even more defined with those pantyhose on, and fuck, it felt so good to caress her thigh over it. So soft, silky, perfect. He wanted so much more, ached for so much more.

“I have to see if anyone else needs something, but I’ll return later tonight, OK, handsome?” She purred, and he immediately nodded, giving her inner thigh a little squeeze, feeling that soft, silky fabric caressing his fingertips.

“Hell, yes,” he replied at once and watched her walk away. There was something so incredibly sensual, so enticing about her, and now he knew he had a chance with the sexy stewardess that had blown his mind.

It was almost half an hour later when she approached him again. He had been awfully entertained in the meantime, though, watching her walk back and forth, staring openly at her long legs, watching the way her thighs were framed so beautifully by the beige nylon. And her skirt was short enough to give him a great glimpse, too. 

“Enjoying the show?” she asked as she leaned in to speak to him again. He stared up into those gorgeous blue eyes and nodded.

“Oh, yes. I can’t get my eyes off you, Alice.” Mark whispered back, biting his lower lip, filled with great desire. “God, I wish I could do far more than stare.”

“Well, you have the chance, handsome. I have a little break. If you go to the toilet now, I’ll join you in two minutes. Do you feel like joining the mile high club?”

He felt his entire body burning up, and he immediately nodded, standing up and giving her a last look, before walking toward the toilet. He needed her so badly, his cock throbbing in his pants. He couldn’t believe what was supposed to be a routine; dull flight was tuning out to be the best night of his life.

He closed the door behind him but didn’t lock it, his heart pounding so fast that he was certain every single passenger on board would be able to hear it.

About a minute later, the door opened again, and the gorgeous stewardess stepped inside, a sensual little smirk dancing on her full lips. He didn’t waste any time, kissing her passionately, pressing her lithe, tall body against the door. Their tongues danced together, wild with desire. They had been seducing each other from a distance for about an hour and a half, and now that they could finally touch, it felt like an explosion of aching and pleasure.

It didn’t take him long to reach down to her thighs, feeling the incredibly soft material just underneath his fingertips. Now that he could touch her legs without having to be coy about it, he could really feel her up the way he wanted to, without holding back. His fingers sunk against the pantyhose, against her long, firm legs.

“Do you have another pair of pantyhose?” he grunted against her lips, and she gave him a curious look, raising her brows sharply.

“I do; why?” 

“I want to rip a hole in them,” he replied, feeling his breath grow heavier just by uttering those words. She leaned her head away from him, taking a moment to stare into his eyes before giggling softly.

“Fuck, you’re kinky, aren’t you?” she asked, licking her lower lip and finally nodding. “Yes, I have another pair on board.”

He groaned with arousal as she reached out and caressed his cock over his pants. She was clearly incredibly aroused by his attitude. 

She unzipped his pants, allowing her fingers to slide inside, caressing his cock now above just a single layer of fabric.

Mark finally could do what he had been aching to do all night long, ever since he first laid eyes on her. He slid his fingers up her thighs, reaching just underneath her skirt and discovering her sexuality. Her panties were already moist by then; it was clear she was incredibly titillated by his attitude, the desire he showed for her. 

BetsyBunty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BetsyBunty

He pinched the soft fabric of her pantyhose between her index and thumb and tugged at it. Softly at first, pulling it down just a tiny bit, but increasingly harder, testing its resistance. He eventually felt the nylon breaking. A small, almost imperceptible hole at first, but as he slid his index through it and kept on ripping at it, it grew bigger and bigger.

Mark didn’t stop until the hole was the size of his first, and he could fit his whole hand through it. He loved every instant of it, the sound it made as he tore it up, the way it offered increasing resistance before finally caving in.

All the way, they had been kissing passionately, making out like two horny teenagers behind the school bleachers. 

While he used his right hand to tear a hole in the nylon, Mark focused his left fingers on exploring the rest of her gorgeous body. Her hips, her stomach, her breasts. They were big and tempting, and it felt like they were beckoning him. He knew they couldn’t undress, not in that small toilet, not in the small window of time they had to enjoy each other’s company uninterrupted. He was so tempted to unbutton her shirt and give her tits all the attention they deserved, but for now, Mark knew he had to focus on what was possible rather than his whole fantasy.

Mark slid her panties to the side, just like he had imagined himself doing since the flight began. She gasped softly against his lips, fishing out his erection from his pants and tugging at it softly, pulling him even closer.

“I want you to fuck me so badly,” she moaned, biting his lower lip and tugging at it gently before letting go of it. 

He aligned himself with her sex, feeling her moistness coating his cock’s bulbous head. And so, with a powerful, aching thrust, he impaled her soaked cunt, grunting hard as he filled her up completely.

As he began to thrust back and forth, Mark could feel the girth of his erection being caressed by her ripped pantyhose, from one side or the other depending on how he tilted his hips. He loved the feeling almost as much as the way her pussy clenched powerfully around his penis.

“Oh, fuck, yes, you’re so big!” she moaned and hopped onto his lap, prompting Mark to slip his arms around her hips and cupping her ass hard. He pinned her against the door, fucking her hard as she wrapped her legs around his body. 

Mark lifted her skirt high, over her ass, just as he had fantasized of doing. He could feel her firm, perfect ass just underneath the delicate, silky fabric. He rolled his fingers round and round, caressing it passionately as he continued to plunge himself deep inside her. Her pussy was so tight, so hot. It clenched around his erection, massaging him almost as she was trying to milk him for everything he had. 

His cock throbbed hard inside her, and Alice attempted to muffle her moans against his lips, his cheek, his neck, kissing him, nibbling at him. He grunted, gritting his teeth, thrusting deep inside her harder and harder. The soft fabric of the nylon caressed the sides of his cock, and he leaned onto one side and then the other, shifting his hips just so he could experience it all over. 

“I’m going to cum, I’m going to cum,” he grunted, almost like a mantra. He needed to fill her up with his seed, feel her sharing his pleasure, experiencing orgasm along with him. Mark squeezed her ass harder and harder, sinking his fingers against the fabric, tugging at it, ripping it. Loving the sound it made, combined with her muffled little moans.

Mark was so close to the edge, but he wanted to wait until she reached that boiling point before letting himself explode. 

So he kept on thrusting hard into her, impaling her until his balls smacked the soft nylon opening he had torn around her sex. The panties were just slid away, and they were fucking right there on the plane, fulfilling one of his greatest fantasies. This stewardess was amazing, and he knew that he would ask her out again the instant they landed.

Eventually, Alice reached that peak, her back arching, her toes bending, her legs clenching powerfully around his lap. Her pussy massaged his cock harder still. That was when Mark stopped trying to resist his own orgasm, and they both came together, barely able to contain their moans and grunts. 

As the climax slowly receded, he pulled out of her, helping Alice back onto the floor. He still had a few drops of cum oozing from the tip of his cock, and wanted them to land on her pantyhose instead. He wanted to see them stained; he wanted to watch his drops roll down her thigh.

Mark stared down, watching the white drops glistening on the beige fabric, loving every second of it. He could start fucking her all over again if only they had the time for it! 

Instead, he watched her slowly, sensually remove her pantyhose, rolling it down her thighs, then her lower legs. Mark was mesmerized, fascinated. He felt his cock growing harder even when he had cum only a few instants before. 

“There, there, tiger,” she teased him, noticing how aroused he had gotten all over again, just by watching her. “I have to go back to work, but why don’t you hold on to these? I’m sure you need them now more than I do.”

He zipped up his pants, tugging his erection away, inhaling sharply. He wanted so badly to fuck her all over again!

Mark grabbed the nylons and rolled them up slowly, loving the way it felt against his fingers, before putting them into his pocket.

“Before you go, Alice, would you like to meet up after we land? I don’t want this to be a one-time thing,” he suggested, and she grinned sensually, nodding immediately. “You’re the most amazing woman I’ve ever met.”

Her smile was so bright, so gorgeous, and he fell for her even harder. There was something so sexy about her, and it wasn’t only her stunning legs and those pantyhose she had allowed him to rip holes into.

“Hell yes. You can come over to my hotel room. Wait for me near the baggage area. I have a whole collection of pantyhose we can ruin together.”

He grunted, biting his lower lip and sighing.

“You’re killing me. How am I supposed to go back to my seat this hard?” he asked, and she gave him a little kiss before sliding away. 

“We’ll have all the time in the world after we land. For now, go. I’ll be out in a minute.” She instructed him. Mark reluctantly returned to his seat, all the way remembering everything that had gone on in that bathroom. 

He slipped his hand in his pocket from time to time, caressing the pantyhose rolled inside. He closed his eyes, knowing that soon he’d be fucking her all over again. 

In the meantime, he had his memories and the beautiful sight of Alice moving across the aisles, wearing a brand new pair of pantyhose. 

Published 
Written by kjslegs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments