Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Medical Stories

Medical fetish stories involve medical themed sexual fantasies. They might involve medical equipment, practices, environments, or even doctor / nurse / patient role playing.

A medical fetish can take many forms. You might be aroused by doctors, nurses, or other members of the medical community, or even their uniforms. Some people who are into this fetish often have a specific interest in the medical instruments and devices used. They may get turned on at the thought of engaging in actual examination style role play.

Do you long for the feel of a latex gloves poking and prodding your most intimate places? The firm bedside manner of the night nurse as she checks your vitals? Drool at the thought of dressing up in a hospital gown and putting your feet into stirrups? Like the feeling of being wide open and stretched by a speculum or anal dilator? Or maybe your desires are darker and you long to be admitted into the psychiatric ward as a sex addict, strapped into a straightjacket and placed in a padded room at the mercy of the staff, all in the name of science? Get your kink on with our medical fetish stories!

My Asian Wife's Male Military Doctors... Another Pelvic Exam?

My beautiful Asian wife has had a lot of thorough exams at military bases by male docs...

Ever since my wife and I were married and she started being seen on military bases for the majority of her medical needs, I have noticed a trend.  Up until just recently, the wife of a man who is in the military has her doctor on the military base.  She is assigned a primary care manager (PCM) and he or she takes care of most of her routine appointments. Now, unlike private practice doctors who might be older, military do...

The Check-up

My health check-up wasnt quite what I was expecting.

It was a day like any other, well almost. Being a type two diabetic, I must have a check-up every three to six months to check on my blood sugar, cholesterol and such things. The thing is, because of my doctor's early retirement, I had to get a new doctor, the one that was assigned to me was a woman. Don’t get me wrong, I am not a sexist or a prude, just some of the things my old doctor talked to me about and checked, I w...

Hospital Visit

His uncomfortable situation gets relieved by a mysterious nurse.

Robert walked up to the counter. From the dottiness of his steps, it was clear he was uncomfortable walking. The elderly receptionist adjusted her glasses. She too was wearing the sterile pastel mint green scrubs. “St. Andrew's emergency service, how may I help you?” she asked, her eyes inspecting him, wagering whether he was really in a state of emergency or if she'd decide to let him wait like these thousands of other p...

The Therapist

Donna needed a different kind of treatment plan and the good doctor had just such a plan in mind...

"Hello, Miss Robertson, how are we doing today?" he asked as the young woman came into his office. "Not so good doctor. I've been having those dreams again. And please call me Donna," she said, mustering a bit of a smile. Dr. Pendleton knew what dreams she was speaking of; he had been treating her for a couple of years now. "Oh, dear. Those same dreams that troubled you before?" he asked her. "No, actually these dreams ar...

Sexual Healing

Peter has a problem that Ginny helps resolve

While unloading some equipment from the van, I strained my back yet again. I really should have kept up those exercises for my back. While not in great pain it was very uncomfortable, so I booked in to see my physiotherapist. The earliest I could get an appointment was on Thursday, in three days, by then I was walking with a bit of a hobble and a lean to the left. Ginny, my physiotherapist ushered me into a treatment room...

The Love Doctor, Chapter 2

The good doctor seems to have the perfect cure for what ails her!

Judy looked at me through her spread knees. She was a smoldering fire just waiting for that one little burst of fresh air to fan her into a full-blown conflagration. And I was about to blow her fire to life. "Tell me, Judy. Tell me what you want. But this time, use your words," I said. She knew exactly what I meant. She knew that I didn't want the sweet and pure and mannerly Judy. No, I was after the horny, wanton, slut t...

XXXam

His doctor's appointment with sexy Dr. Washington isn't the only thing on his wife's agenda.

I walked into the house after a long day of work to find my wife Jackie waiting for me on the couch. She was a little more dressed up than usual, and her brunette hair was perfectly styled. Her outfit wasn’t going out to dinner level, but certainly more than lounging around the house attire. She looked delicious. “Hey, baby. You look great. What’s up?” I asked. She stood up and said, “Get in the shower. You have a doctor’...

The Love Doctor, Chapter 1

Judy came to see him because her marriage and sex life was in trouble...

"Becky, you can send in my next appointment now, please," I said into the intercom on my desk. "Yes Sir," Becky's voice came from the small wood-grained metal box on my desk. A couple of moments later Becky opened the door and a woman walked into my office. I had my back turned at the moment, but I heard the door close. As I turned around, I was taken aback by the stunning woman that was now standing in my office. Let me...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

A Naughty Nurse.

A nurse treats more than a broken leg.

  After I finished my schooling, I had an opportunity to take a gap year, so I backpacked around the world.   During my journeys, I met many people and experienced life in many ways. It was a most rewarding experience. When I returned home, I settled down and decided to pursue my ambition to become a nurse. I studied and graduated and found work in a large hospital close to my home. I worked in the Emergency Department (E...

The House Call

Preston Gregory meets his new doctor and gets a very personal hands-on exam.

Preston. It was my fiftieth birthday, and I would typically take the day off to celebrate with a round of golf. Instead, I had to go in to work and found myself at my desk with a backlog of case files. The boss naturally gave me until the end of the day to have it finished. By mid-afternoon, there were only two caseloads to complete. The ringtone on my phone sounded, it was a text message from my wife. She wrote that she...

Bedside Manner, Chapter 2

Pam stops by for another visit... and to "nurse" him back to health!

Jimmy was fast asleep when Pam came around again to his room, so she let just him sleep. He woke the next morning and Pam had already gone home. He kicked himself for being such a child and falling asleep so early.  However, there wasn't anything to do but wait until that evening to see her again. He busied himself with TV and the visit from his mother. He chatted with some of the other nurses politely, but his mind was o...

Bedside Manner, Chapter 1

Jimmy got hurt playing football, but he's in excellent hands with his hot nurse, Pam.

Jimmy Nichols looked so small and fragile laying on the hospital bed; it was hard to imagine the sleeping seventeen-year-old as a high school football star. But that was the problem–he was a football player and it was why he was in the hospital. His mother stood just outside the hospital room doorway where she could watch her son while talking to the doctor about his condition. "I want to keep him here a few days for obse...

You Put What in Where?

Viggo, come back ...

“Damn! Oh no, oh no!” I holler. Don’t panic. He couldn’t have gone far. You just have to find him. Frantically, I search and search. Tears roll down my face as panic sets in. “Viggo, why did you do this to me? Please come back to me," I voice aloud. Viggo had not been with me very long, but I quickly grew attached to him. He is so cute. Moments ago, I had him within my grasp, and he slipped away. My heart races in fear. I...

A Visit to the Doctor’s

Michael gets a very thorough exam before the school year.

  Six months shy of my eighteenth birthday, my father was killed while writing a citation for speeding on I-294. He was a state trooper, the drunk driver was found guilty and sentenced to thirty years in jail. Four days before my birthday, my mother and I moved due to her being transferred. She got a well deserved promotion to chief analytics officer for one of the top educational institutions in the country. After gettin...

Peen Has a Stay In Hospital

Continued, erotic adventures of Peen

Peen opened his eyes and grunted up at the bright light above him. "Aye?" he questioned. Then he winced and tried to swallow. The overhead fluorescent light crackled. "You're fine, sir. You're just coming awake. It went well. We got rid of that nasty bone spur on your heel." The nurse was making adjustments on the monitor attached to the wall. "You know you'll have to stay overnight? Doctor spoke to you about that, I'm su...