Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The House Call

"Preston Gregory meets his new doctor and gets a very personal hands-on exam."

36
15 Comments 15
13.0k Views 13.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words


Preston.

It was my fiftieth birthday, and I would typically take the day off to celebrate with a round of golf. Instead, I had to go in to work and found myself at my desk with a backlog of case files. The boss naturally gave me until the end of the day to have it finished. By mid-afternoon, there were only two caseloads to complete. The ringtone on my phone sounded, it was a text message from my wife. She wrote that she had found another doctor for me after my insurance company had dropped my present doctor. That helped immensely, as it was one less thing to think about while I finished up. I let Alyssa know that I'd be home no later than six. After hanging up, I went back to the file I was working on.

 

Alyssa.         

Preston had no idea that my dear friend Kristen Ross would be his new doctor. Candy Kross is my other dear friend and is Kristen’s medical assistant. The three of us have been very extremely close friends for the last six years and had no secrets between us. They even shared a few of their erotic fantasies of my handsome husband the last time we got together after indulging in too much wine. So when we met two weeks ago for a leisurely lunch, I mentioned his recent (as far as I knew) fascination with latex.

They, of course, naturally inquired how I knew and informed them that he had unintentionally left on his laptop in his study. There was a picture of a scantily dressed female doctor with her latex-gloved hand wrapped around a male patient’s cock. That’s when I came up with the perfect birthday present and since he needed a new doctor, well. They weren’t a bit shocked and enthusiastically agreed to act out his erotic fantasy/fetish.

It was four o’clock when the doorbell rang; I opened the door, “Come on girls, we can set everything up in the kitchen.”

I directed them to the kitchen, where I had a white towel on the counter. On the island, there were two bath towels laid on top of each other. I had the kind of scale you typically find in a doctor’s office at the other end of the island.

“When is Preston expected, Alyssa?” asked Kristen as she and Candy went about setting up.

“Six o’clock,” I replied, as I assisted them in getting things ready.

“That gives us plenty of time,” added Candy as she carefully put the laptop on the island along with a gown.

On the white towel, we carefully laid out the medical tools. There was an otoscope, a reflex hammer and a box of latex gloves. In addition, there was a tube of K-Y jelly, a blood pressure cuff, and an Ophthalmoscope. 

We promptly found ourselves in the master bedroom, sharing a bottle of sparkling wine. We talked intimately about the last time we enjoyed a girls night of passionate, sensual sex. The sparkling wine and intimate conversation naturally had its desired effect on us and inevitably led to a daisy chain on the polished hardwood floor. After we had achieved multiple orgasms and rested, it was time to get dressed. Kristen changed into a white mesh top, followed by a white shirt. 

She slipped on a pair of slacks, then a pair of high heels and finally a lab coat. Candy changed into a bra and light blue scrubs minus panties and a pair of sneakers. As for me, I choose a sexy new lingerie set. The plan was for Kristen and I to remain quietly in the master bedroom. Candy would greet Preston at the front door and perform the preliminary part of the exam. When she asked him to change, she’d come and get us. I would follow Candy in the kitchen and Kristen would wait for her grand entrance, just out of eyesight.

 

Preston.

 I arrived home at six o’clock and was about to set the key in the lock when suddenly, the mahogany door opened.

“Good afternoon, Mr. Gregory. I am Dr. Ross’s medical assistant. Now if you would please follow me, we can get started.”

She escorted me to the living room and politely handed me three forms to complete. I was about to speak when she gently placed a slender finger to my lips and informed me that I was to remain silent. She then disappeared toward the kitchen and five minutes later, she promptly returned and took the forms.  

“Mister Gregory, please follow me.”

I stood up and naturally followed her to the kitchen as I tried figuring what my lovely wife was up to. Once in the kitchen, I was politely asked to take a seat on the kitchen chair across from the island. She politely introduced herself, “My name is Candy, I will be checking your vitals before Dr. Ross sees you.”

“Okay, Candy,” I replied, as I thought about how much I'd love to do a thorough check of her “vitals” and what kind of game Alyssa had concocted.

She was about five feet two with short chestnut hair and hazel eyes that sparkled. By the way her scrubs outlined her body; I could see she had a nice figure. The first three buttons of her top were loosened and revealed a bit of cleavage. I couldn’t help myself from staring wistfully at her cute butt as she walked over to the laptop. Taking the gown, she promptly handed it to me.

“Undress and put this on, then take a seat on these towels. I’ll be back in a few minutes," she said and pointed at the island.

I swiftly changed into the gown and a minute later I heard, “Are you ready?”

“Come in, I'm finished," I said, as I sat on the towels.

When Candy entered the kitchen, right behind her was Alyssa who was wearing a white lace cut out crop top with spaghetti straps and matching thong. As she went and sat on the kitchen chair, Candy had me stand on the scale. After taking accurate readings of weight and height, I went back to where I’d been sitting. After recording the results on the laptop, she gently wrapped the blood pressure cuff around my upper arm. 

After removing the cuff, my pulse rate was checked, followed by checking my temperature. She recorded the results and then asked me specific questions about my medical history. The information was accurately recorded on the laptop. She furthermore said, “There’s one more thing I need to perform before the doctor comes in.”

She walked over and slowly undid the remaining buttons to her top. Standing before me, she swiftly pulled her top off and gently tossed it to Alyssa who gave me an approving smile. When Candy removed her bra, I naturally wanted to touch her perky breasts and suck on the taut nipples. She stepped right up to the edge of the island as her gentle hands slowly pulled my gown up, naturally exposing my erection.

“l need to keep your cock erect until Dr. Ross comes, Mr. Gregory. I will tenderly stroke your erection, and you may, of course, play with my tits.”

I wasn’t about to argue with such a beautiful assistant and reached out with both hands. When I tentatively touched the soft tit flesh, she let out a soft gasp. Her fingers wrapped around the thick shaft and she began gently stroking her hand up and down. At the same time, I felt her fingers tenderly caress my scrotum as my fingers kneaded her tits and teased her nipples. We kept arousing each other for another five minutes when I heard...

“Hello, Mr. Gregory, I’m Dr. Ross. I see you are being well cared for by Candy. Please, the both of you continue, I see you have been scheduled for a physical as well as a prostate exam,” she said, as she went over and looked over Candy’s notes on the laptop.

Candy felt my erection start to soften and whispered, “Touch my pussy.”

When I heard that, my cock sprang back to attention and I reached down with my hand. She took hold of my wrist and guided my hand inside her pants and on to her mound. As I fingered her pussy and she stroked my cock, it seemed as if I was under some sort of spell. The doctor was breathtaking, the lab coat was stretched to the point that the buttons were about to pop open. Her long blonde hair had red highlights, and she wore a pair of navy blue slacks with a matching pair of high heels. If I had to hazard a guess, I’d say she was in her early thirties.

Standing at the counter with her back to us, I watched as she picked up the otoscope, reflex hammer and ophthalmoscope. She took a moment and said, “Mr. Gregory, remove your gown for the exam.” 

“Is that really necessary?” I asked, as I looked over at Alyssa rubbing her pussy and kneading her tits through her lingerie.

"Yes, Mister Gregory, there will be no more questions. You will do as you’re told," she said as she brushed her hair over the back of her left shoulder. She left her hair on the right side, draped over the front of the shoulder. 

Candy stepped back as I stood and took off the gown. When I sat back on the table, I saw she was now naked except for her white sneakers. When Dr. Ross turned around, my eyes felt as if they were going to explode out of their sockets. She had unbuttoned both her lab coat and shirt just enough that I could see the tops of her voluptuous breasts. A birthmark on her right breast close to the deep cleavage looked inviting. It took an immense amount of will power to keep from coming as she walked toward me and Candy standing next to me.

She went about the exam in a professional manner, yet there was Candy who resumed stroking my cock. The doctor leaned forward, I had a good view of her nipples when the coat and shirt shifted as she placed the stethoscope over my heart. When she moved to the lungs, she held the scope between her index and middle finger. The thumb, ring finger and little finger sensually rubbed my skin. When she finished with that, she took the  otoscope and lightly exhaled as she examined my ear. Finished, she lightly scraped her breast across my arm as she went around to my other ear. Candy stood behind her, reached around and undid the remaining buttons to her coat. When each button had been undone, Candy removed the lab coat and that’s when Kristen lightly exhaled as she scraped her breast across my arm.


Alyssa.

At that point of the exam, Preston’s love muscle looked as it had gotten longer than ever before. Next came the reflex hammer, Kristen tapped each knee twice and carefully noted the favorable reaction of each leg. She then went back and recorded her findings on the laptop. I saw how nervous he was, knowing what was coming next. I focused on my husband as he watched her take a pair of latex gloves from the box on the countertop. She looked directly at him as she stretched and slipped the glove on her right hand. Releasing the glove, it snapped against her wrist and caused his cock to twitch. She took the other glove and  stretched it while she slipped it on her left hand. I saw a knowing smile spread across her face and when she let go, the snapping sound it made on her wrist caused his cock to twitch again.

By this time, my pussy was dripping wet and my nipples were aching for more attention than my fingers.

She was now standing in front of him when she said, “Have you ever had a genital exam, Mr. Gregory?”

MarvelousMartin69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarvelousMartin69

Candy carefully undid the remaining buttons on the doctor’s shirt and promptly removed it. She was now standing there in just her mesh top and slacks.

“No, I haven’t.” 

“Seeing you are a new patient and haven’t had that, I recommend we proceed with that before continuing with the rest of your exam.”

“Alright, doctor.”

“Would you like Candy to stay?”

I looked over at Alyssa, and she nodded approvingly as her fingers slipped inside her thong.

“Yes, I'd really like her to stay.”

“Now please, stand with your legs slightly parted.”

 

Dr. Ross.

When Preston stood up and parted his legs, I had a beautiful view of his rather large scrotum and that long, thick cock. I stepped closer, “First, I’m going to examine your scrotum for any abnormalities and Candy will hold your cock so that it’s not in the way.”

Candy stood next to him, took hold of his cock and began stroking as she pressed her tits against him. I looked over at Alyssa, and her eyes were locked on the action as she fingered that sweet pussy of hers. He reached down and rubbed my assistants slit with his fingers as I cupped the scrotum in my latex covered hand. The combination of my fingers gently caressing his scrotum along with Candy stroking his cock, found him struggling to hold back from coming. 

After a minute of caressing and squeezing I said, “Mr. Gregory, I detected no abnormalities. Being circumcised, please make sure to clean under the ridge of your glans. Now, please face the island and part your legs.”

Candy let go of his cock and climbed up on the island and sat on the two towels as he turned around. Preston parted his legs once again and was looking at my assistant whose legs were opened wide, and she had a big grin on her face. We could see he was getting even more nervous and that beautiful long, thick erection was going limp as he waited for what was next. 

“I need you to bend down and suck that delicious pussy in front of you.”

He looked over at Alyssa as she stood and removed her thong, then sucked her juices from her fingers as she came over to get a better view. Candy and I watched as she took hold of the back of his head, then pushed his face into the sweet pussy before him.

 

Candy.

When Alyssa pushed Preston’s face against my pussy, I watched as he kissed his way around my bare peach. His tongue flicked across my stiff little button as the three of us watched. Kristen gave him time to really get into orally pleasing me, that he’d less nervous. His tongue drove deep inside me as he teased my clit with a finger. Kristen went over to the countertop and removed her top, revealing those two voluptuous tits. She picked up the tube of K-Y jelly, moved behind Preston and was getting ready to apply the lubricant to his butt crack.

I watched Alyssa as she wasted no time removing her crop top and then moved up behind Kristen. I naturally gathered two generous handfuls of his hair and clasped his head in place. The doctor squirted a generous amount of K-Y down his butt crack and around the puckered brown hole. The coolness of the lubricant caused him to clench his butt cheeks.

“It’s okay when I rub in the K-Y, it will warm up. You’re doing real good. Now give my beautiful assistant an orgasm.”

The man knew exactly what to do with that talented tongue of his and he had me gushing sweet juice in no time. My entire body stiffened as I reached the pinnacle of a mind blowing orgasm. I watched Alyssa press her tits into the doctor's back as she reached under her arms and placed her hands on Kristen's tits. 

I held Prestons head in place and said, “Keep licking, stud.”

His tongue gently licked my wet slit and swirled around the little man in the boat and back down. He naturally kept it up even when the doctor carefully applied the lubricant along the length of his butt crack. She gently pulled one of his butt cheeks to the side and strategically placed her other hand on the small of his back. She slid her slender finger downward, spreading the K-Y from the top of the crack to his puckered hole.

Alyssas eyes were fixated on her husbands butt as Kristens slender finger circled his brown hole. He had promptly stopped tonguing my pussy as the doctor adequately prepared him for her finger. I firmly pressed my thighs against his head and retained my grip on that thick head of hair.  

“Give me a good ole’ tongue lashing, Preston!”

He eagerly lapped up my pussy juice and sucked on the puffy pussy lips.

 

Alyssa.

Standing behind Kristen, I gently pressed my tits against her back and reached under her arms. My fingertips lightly traced around her soft tit flesh as I eagerly followed her finger slid down his butt crack. Pussy juice started trickling down my smooth thighs and my breathing quickened as her finger slid down his crack. Following her finger going around his brown hole; I briefly held my breath and gently squeezed my fingers into her tits. The three of us could see Prestons butt cheeks flex at the touch of her finger. Candy was about to release her grip on his head when she told him not to look back.

 

Dr. Ross.

 The pleasant feeling of Alyssa’s tits pressed against my back and her fingertips gliding over my tits was naturally making me hot. Watching Candy in the throes of a second orgasm really got my juices flowing and soaked my pants.

I found it cute when he flexed his butt at the gentle touch of my fingertip against his brown hole. I gently placed my free hand on his strong back, just above the butt crack and Candy placed her hands on his broad shoulders. I then pressed my hand firmly down and softly said in a soothing voice, “I’ll go slow, you will naturally experience a little discomfort at first.”

Alyssa gently squeezed my tits as I slowly pushed my index finger past the sphincter and stopped at the first knuckle. He instinctively tightened around it and after a brief pause, I was able to slide my finger up to the second knuckle. Not experiencing any resistance, I slowly pushed my finger all the way into his tight ass, “Mmm, very good Preston, I’m almost done.”

I carefully rubbed the prostrate, making sure there was nothing out of the ordinary. Satisfied that there were no abnormalities, I slowly withdrew my finger until only the tip remained inside. “Preston, please remain in the prone position and don’t look back. I have one last exam to do.” 

Alyssa moved from behind me and to one side of her husband for a better view. Candy had jumped from the island and was now standing opposite of Alyssa. They watched as I pushed my finger back in his tight ass while I moved my hand from his sturdy back. I reached between his toned legs and cupped his heavy scrotum.

I gently squeezed the nut sac, his reaction was priceless as he moaned and pushed back. I then wrapped my fingers around his hard shaft and started milking him. The feeling of the latex covered finger now fucking his ass, and a latex glove stroking his cock was having a profound effect on him.

“Girls, I think he’s really enjoying this. Are you Preston? Are you enjoying this? 

He looked at Alyssa and answered tentatively, “Y-yes.”

She smiled and then passionately kissed him while I finger fucked his tight ass and stroked his granite hard cock.

 

Candy.

Jumping off the island, I went and stood behind Alyssa. As she passionately kissed Preston, I reached between her shapely legs and rubbed my fingers along her juicy slit. When Kristen jammed two fingers up his ass and grabbed hold of his hard cock, I shoved two fingers in her pussy. As I finger fucked her, the good doctor finger fucked his ass and was jerking his cock. It wasn’t long before I had Alyssa squirming and moaning as my fingers worked their magic. Preston watched as his adorable wife was edging closer to orgasmic bliss. He wasn’t going to be far behind as he pushed back on Kristen's fingers pounding his ass. 

 

Preston.

 I watched my sexy wife being finger fucked by Candy as Kristen started to finger my ass. When I felt the good doctor's latex gloved hand on my nut sac and a latex covered finger in my ass, the sensation was euphoric.

“Ugh, ugh, aaahhh,” I moaned as I was getting fucked and jerked off. 

“Sweetie, don’t come yet. I want you to cover my tits with your thick spunk.”  

“Preston, you’ve done good so far. If you can hold on a bit longer for your hot wife, I’ll let you fuck my ass as well as Candy's.”

My senses were being overloaded with everything going on and I was edging closer to draining my balls. When Candy heard that, she brought Alyssa to a body trembling orgasm, pussy juice flowed freely down her inner thighs and puddled on the floor.  

With her finger buried in my ass, Kristen had me turn to Alyssa. The two girls dropped to their knees with Candy behind Alyssa as I stepped closer. Kristen pumped my cock and rubbed my prostate, edging me closer. In a matter of seconds, my balls began to empty, sending long ropes of thick spunk up the pulsating shaft and out the narrow slit. The first load of spunk arched its way to her left tit as did the second load. The next two loads landed on her right tit, with two more in the deep valley separating the twins.

I watched the two girls rub the creamy spunk all around her full tits. Kristen slipped her finger from my ass as she continued milking my cock until there was nothing left. She took a finger, rubbed my cock head and licked the spunk. Taking off the gloves and walking over to the trash bin, “Mr. Gregory, You are in excellent health and the exam is now complete,” she tossed the gloves in the bin.

I asked Alyssa how she knew and she told me about seeing the picture on my laptop. That was the one time I was glad I left it on.

Kristen walked over to the three of us and I asked Alyssa, “May I, fuck their asses and yours?”

“Of course my stud muffin, as soon as we get to the bedroom and get Kristen out of those wet pants.”

“Then, a shower before continuing any further procedures,” added Candy.

We all agreed and headed for the bedroom. On the way, they simultaneously said, “Happy Birthday.”

 

Epilogue.  

The girls spent the weekend with usWhen we need to go to their office, our appointments are at the end of the day. They both insisted that we come together for our checkups. The four of us are now very good friends and get together quite often and even go on vacations together. 
 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2020 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments