Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Incest Fantasies

Incest stories are concerned with relationships among siblings, other family members or closely related persons.

Incest is defined as sexual relations between persons who are so closely related that their marriage is illegal or forbidden by custom.

Incestuous relationships are illegal in many places around the world - the following stories are purely fictional, written by people who are turned on by such an idea.

The Birthday Club, Plans For Seduction

The story continues, the sexual bribe was not called in, but it seems girls and boys are in need of education

The following week went by in a rush of school runs, Jane and Dee in their normal routines. Back in the kitchen a week after Dee’s confession and after another gym session, Dee brought up their plan again for the boys. “It’s not our plan; it is your crazy idea,” Jane protested. "Yes, but we agreed, and you know it makes sense, and...” “We didn’t agree; you came up with it, and I’m still not sure. I think we should just fo...

A Simple Life Part 8

Ginger becomes a sexy Sherlock as she makes her rounds

I was saved from my raging libido when the twins arrived on the pool deck. Rich and Jeff were as hot as always. A rush of longing swept through me. I had missed them so very much. They were right in front of me, and all I wanted to do was throw myself at them. I’m sure that Linda was fighting her own desire when she stood and approached them. The two smiling beauties with them soon had our attention. They were both gorgeo...

A Night To Remember

Still can't believe it happened

The stars were almost in agreement that evening: my sister-in-law had a job interview the following day, very close to our house, and my wife was away on business trip. We naturally consented to her request to spend the night at our house due to scheduling conflicts and geographical limitations related to the interview. When she arrived in the evening, we ordered pizza, turned on some music, and—of course—drank alcohol wh...

Valestock, Ch. 04 - Part 3

Festival's finale; GF and her brother 'test the suspension' - continued

Breaking the kiss, Claire smiled warmly at her boyfriend. Her breathing was a little heavier as she looked up at him with her green eyes sparkling furiously in the light. "I take it that you missed me?" Michael asked amusedly, and Claire laughed lightly. "Don't I always?" she answered with a smile, "Although me and your brother found something to do. But it's always nice to see you, babe." Michael grinned at that, and Cla...

The Birthday Club, Confessions And Promises

The story of how two single mums try and keep their two sons on the straight and narrow with a risky sexual promise

Dee and Jane are chatting in Dee's kitchen, fresh back from an afternoon session in the gym. "You're a bloody tease," Jane said. "You know you are, and you know he follows you about." "It’s not doing him any harm, and it makes me feel good; you're just as bad. You know Dunc has your picture as his home page on his phone," Dee replied. The two women have been friends since they met in prenatal classes. Their sons were born...

Holiday Hookups

On holiday in Corfu, I meet Jade and her daughter Emma.

The baggage took an age to arrive. Finally, the first bag clunked onto the carousel. The others followed after more agonising delays. Ten minutes of confusion later, we found the car rental shuttle bus and were soon on our way along the coast road. My daughter Helen was in the passenger seat beside me, and her school friend, Jessica, was in the back. It was about an hour's drive from the airport to our luxury villa on the...

A Simple LIfe Part 7

Spring has sprung and the gangs all here

The timing was most likely horrible, but Linda and I had been talking about Beth over the last week. I shared everything with her, including some of the sexual adventures Steve and I had with Beth before Linda moved in next door. Beth knew I was going to talk to Linda and had encouraged me to do so. She wanted to be back in our lives and to be honest, Steve and I missed her. Linda was sitting at the kitchen table with me...

Morning Wood Two

Mom joins the fun as Dad deflowers his daughter.

The last few days have been a real adventure, taking our family into uncharted territory, especially when my sixteen-year-old daughter told me that she wanted me to take her cherry, which wasn't what I was expecting. "Kate, honey. Wake up," "Nooooo, it's too early," Kate whined as she rolled away from us. Kim bent down close to her mother's ear and whispered. "Dad's going to pop my cherry. Do you want to watch?" "What? Um...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Sister And Brother Getting Closer

'A sister who sees her brother inappropriately thinks that her brother does not notice her, but then lusts after her brother's body'

It stuck to my lips and started eating my lips. He was so lustful that I couldn't stand it, so I fought back. We were kissing. The sound of rain accompanied us and added romance to the atmosphere. He grabbed my leg with his hand; oh my god, I was feeling so good. Let's go back to the beginning. I am a nineteen-year-old blonde, blue-eyed, and very cute volleyball player girl. My brother is a handsome seventeen-year-old, ty...

Tom turned to John, his expression a mix of confusion and concern. "What the hell, man?" he asked, his voice tight. "Your wife is out with some guy, and she's coming in a pub with a glow like that? Did you two break up or something?" John took a slow, deliberate sip of his whiskey, his eyes never leaving Tom's. "No, we haven't," he replied calmly. "Emma's just... exploring some things she's always been curious about." He...

Younger Sister In Control

Tammy gives full control, disciplinary and otherwise, to Amber, her younger sister

Things had moved on for Tammy and Amber. Their father had to move about a hundred miles away for his job, and their mum went with him. That left the two girls in the house together. Even before their parents had moved away, Amber had spanked Tammy a few times, all for good reasons, but they had agreed between themselves, that if Tammy stepped out of line, Amber would spank her. Tammy saw it as a way of improving her behav...

Lines 3: Complications

"Don't you think Ned is hot, Mom? He thinks you are."

===Abby=== I was sitting on the sofa with my mom, Sissy, having some girl talk. We actually didn't have a lot of girl-talk when I was still in high school - just the usual, birds and bees, being careful, and getting me an IUD even when I was still a virgin. But somehow, now that I was in college, she felt more relaxed about the subject of sex. At least, my sex life, not hers. "I guess you're pretty tight with Ned," she as...

The Cheerleader's Diary - Part 3

Sarah watches Jill fuck her dad

Jill's Corner Jim put the diary back in the lockbox and went downstairs to see who had come into the house. He found Sarah in the kitchen with two friends. “Hi Daddy. This is Jill and Susan. We’re going to work on our skit for the school pep rally.” Jill was five foot four with brown hair, brown eyes, nice tits and a tight ass. According to Sarah’s diary, she was also the school slut. Susan was a few inches taller with bl...

Love & Nature Pt.45

Ragden, Aria, Emily & Sarah head upstairs where Ragden makes an offer to Aria...

Emily turned to Ragden and giggled softly as she draped her arms around his shoulders and kissed his cheek. “That was some kiss, lover boy,” she cooed softly. Ragden turned to her and blushed. Emily laughed softly, then kissed him on the lips. “For a moment there, I forgot she was my mother,” Ragden said, his voice slightly distant as he remembered the kiss and how it felt. “That sounds like a good thing,” Emily said, her...

Bunny Takes Mom Pt 8

Jen satisfies an urge for sapphic loving while her men enjoy her son's girlfriend in all holes.

I stood there with my hand on my soaking pussy, loving the combination of myself with my son dripping onto my fluttering fingers. I was not one hundred percent sure why I had transformed into a Mommy slut, and was not really bent toward finding an answer. I was currently having a rush of sexual adrenaline that was taking my close-to-being-worn-out-from-so-many-orgasms body on another journey. And I could not give a fuck a...