Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night To Remember

"Still can't believe it happened"

130
10 Comments 10
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

The stars were almost in agreement that evening: my sister-in-law had a job interview the following day, very close to our house, and my wife was away on business trip.

We naturally consented to her request to spend the night at our house due to scheduling conflicts and geographical limitations related to the interview.

When she arrived in the evening, we ordered pizza, turned on some music, and—of course—drank alcohol while practicing some interview questions.

I filled my glass and poured her a drink. Sitting next to each other, we conversed for a bit and then drank for the next hour. We had the strange sensation of total freedom, as if a weight had been taken off our shoulders.

Nobody could have predicted at this very time that my sister-in-law's sleepover would end with them sharing a bed for the whole night.

Oddly enough, as time passed, we both undressed a little bit, most likely because it was already late and too hot outside, and bedtime was approaching.

She was wearing an oversized long shirt (as well as a black seductive thong that I found out about later), while I was wearing only a T-shirt and tight boxers. I started to feel like there was more sexual tension and that I was fucking turned on after we had consumed all of the booze that was on the table.

You could smell the sex in the air, but there was no touching or flirting, up until the moment that altered everything.

As we got up to fetch another beer from the kitchen, we unintentionally tripped over each other. We both said, "Sorry," at once.

We chuckled, but Kim immediately fixed her unblinking gaze on my expanding bulge. "Do you have a weapon in your pocket, or are you just thrilled to see me? Sorry, it was so right to the point to use this old phrase regarding your 'situation','" she said while smiling.

And before I knew it, She simply knelt down, removed my underwear, put her right hand around my cock, and drew it toward her as I was trying to think of a response. She smiled broadly as she raised her head to say, "Seems pretty heavy."

I was speechless.

Kim bent forward and licked straight up the precum that had formed at the tip. She then raised my cock to a proud upright position, and while I was trying to come up with an excuse not to continue with this, I felt and watched her lips curl over my cock.

She shoved my cock deeper and deeper down her throat till it stiffened, and she silently gagged. As I groaned under my breath, simply couldn't believe what going on, I tried to fight my temptation, so I retreated a little distance, and collapsed onto the couch.

It didn't stop Kim who continued to suck while kneeling on the ground and made an effort to look me in the eye.

I was staring at my sister-in-law with disbelief, trying to take it all the way down her throat with every up-and-down motion, spit dripping from her mouth stretched wide around my thick cock.

It was among the most sloppiest blowjobs I've ever received. She was also using her left hand to play with my balls, occasionally giving me a suction kiss, and using her tongue to properly massage my base. The sensation was unfathomable—getting almost entirely up her throat, balls being played, tongue brushing practically any area of my cock.

I had to put an end to this or at least slow it down. "I can't fight it; I'm not in shape, I don't want to cum yet, please stop," I begged.

She removed my cock from her mouth, grinned at me, and began to softly suction only my cock head or glided her tongue up and down my shaft. I was relieved since everything happened so quickly. I wanted to enjoy it but also knew that this blowjob was off-limits, and I didn't want to cum instantaneously.

She stopped after a minute or so. "Don't fight anything, I know my sister doesn't swallow, but I do!" she exclaimed as she went down again, this time violently determined in an attempt to get me to cum immediately.

Thirty seconds later, while sucking violently and taking it almost in, my body couldn't take it anymore, "I'm cumminggg." Kim simply pressed my shaft till it touched the back of her throat, as deep as she could, and I erupted in her mouth;

EmilyGrayy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyGrayy

I'm not sure how many pulses of cum went straight down her throat, but she took it all; not a drop was missed from my load; most of it probably didn't even require swallowing.

I couldn't move; this draining sensation is hard to put into words. She was even cleaning my cock after she drew it out of her warm mouth; it couldn't have been any better.

After a minute or so, she stood up, went to the restroom for a few minutes, and returned with a triumphant expression on her face. "So..." she replied, moving her shirt a bit to show a black thong she removed in front of me, revealing her stunning pussy. "I'm going to bed; don't fall asleep; we haven't done yet.".

I grabbed her arm before she finished turning towards the bedroom and pulled her towards me, cock completely hard again to her surprise, with knowing I'm about to stretch my sister-in-law's pussy.

She did not resist, and it appeared that she was going to position herself to sit on me while climbing up my body. She let her pussy travel all the way along my cock till she reached my cockhead and simply stopped there. I could feel her warm, wet pussy lips and was eager to be lost inside her.

She approached to kiss me, but when she was an inch from my lips, I removed her top and marveled at one of the most beautiful pairs of tits I'd ever seen. She peered at me, trying to determine what was wrong. "I know they are not that big, and you probably got used to my sister's big tits, ah?"

My response was to suck her right lovely puffy nipple; she groaned loudly and appeared astonished, so I sucked her left one.

"They are just perfect; never underestimate them," and we kissed for the first time. After years of knowing one another and having affection for each other, that kiss had meaning and pretty much sealed the deal that we would have sex.

That long kiss concluded with her executing that slight movement that deposited my cock head in her pussy entrance. "It's not going to be that easy, Mr. Thick, but let me do the job," she told me.

She massaged her pussy lips gently and passionately against my cock head, all the way to her clit. Her groans grew louder over time with each movement, and she was clearly having fun.

I muttered in her ear after another kiss that it's fine to use me like this; we don't need to fuck. She didn't say anything, just nodded and kept enjoying herself. But for me, it was torment; all I wanted to do was slam it all inside her. I haven't had sex in about six months, and this girl can make me come twice in 15 minutes.

I leaned my body forward until my cock head was slightly inside her during her rubbing "adventure." She came to a halt and allowed my tip to go in, and with a few tiny motions, she carefully slipped every inch of my cock inside her moist, warm, dripping, tight pussy.

"Are you sure about this? "I understand you want it and don't want it at the same time; just be honest with me," she added. "What can I say if I'm already inside? "I want you," I responded.

What's funny is that this conversation was going on while she was riding my cock, with full understanding that we are going all the way.

After five minutes or so, I grabbed her hips, pulled her over her back, put her legs on my shoulders, and penetrated her again.

I accelerated my thrusts and buried my cock deeper and deeper, till I smashed balls deep inside of her, reaching her cervix. When I did this, she lightly clawed my back, letting out a cry of joy and pain.

I continued banging her cervix. "Please stop!" she shouted suddenly, pushing me back.

I didn't grasp what was going on. "Have I hurt you? Have I done something wrong?"

"No. You silly, please fuck me from behind," she added, smiling and turning around.

 

To be continued...

Published 
Written by JamesMan8
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments