Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A night to remember Pt.02

"Still can't believe it happened"

47
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Receiving orders from someone I'd cared about as a little sister for years felt uncomfortable but also exciting. 

That doggystyle request fueled my need even more. I gripped her magnificent ass and realized for the first time how big, round, and beautiful it is in comparison to her slim figure. 

I was completely absorbed in the moment and stared at it till I heard her voice again: "Do you need any help?" she inquired.

"Not at all," I replied with a laugh. "Just enjoying this beautiful sight."

I grasped my firm cock and gently guided it inside her wet pussy, feeling how her pretty tight pussy wrapped around my cock, which had been on a mission to stretch her well again.

I began to move within her, grabbing her hips and getting as deep as I could. I went from modest strokes to heavy pounding, with my balls hitting her and creating a loud noise throughout the living room. Kim was holding the sofa arm tightly, and we could both feel the sofa move with each thrust.

It seemed that her moans competed with the slapping sound, but a few minutes later it was evident who had won: Kim moved into command mode, shouting deeper and faster, and that she was so close to climax. I was sure we would cum together, but that wasn't the situation.

"Stop moving, baby, and let me finish the job on my own," Kim said commandingly, surprising me by stopping my massive pounding.

Kim took control once I paused, fucking my cock at some angle and at a slow back and forth tempo. The sight of my big cock vanishing in the lovely wet, tight pussy of my sister-in-law is a sight I do not believe can be beaten at any moment in my lifetime. 

"Baby, can I take a picture of it, please?"

Kim was so focused on her path to orgasm that she answered from the pleasure world she was in at the time, "Do whatever you want, baby."

I grabbed my phone and got some really close-up images of this doggystyle penetration (to be honest, I still masturbate to them to this day).

But the photoshoot moment was cut short when Kim yelled that she was cumming.

I felt her pussy getting tighter and tighter around my cock, and I let myself go deep and stayed there while her body trembled. 

Kim went into long seconds of orgasm, waves of pleasure traveled inside her body, and she kept moving until she remained steady. 

"Do you want more of it? My cock is still within."  I had to ask because I wasn't sure about Kim's demands. 

Kim shushed me: "Let me fix my breath first, and don't you take out your cock yet!"

A few minutes later, after moving slowly back and forth on my cock, she leaned forward, allowing my cock to exit her pussy; I remained rock hard.

"Don't worry, I won't leave you hanging like that, but my pussy is a bit sore, and I'm not that fond of my pussy juice taste, so I can't suck it, but let my hands satisfy you."

She licked my cockhead, spit on it, and began stroking it, but after about a minute, I stopped her. "Sorry, I need my cock properly wet. Only lube will help here, and I prefer to use it for your third hole."

"She looked at me, puzzled and perplexed. "Not wet enough? Third hole? Are you kidding me?” But before she went on ranting, I kissed her passionately. Our tongues collided a few times while probing each other's mouths; we literally ate each other for two minutes, and all I could think about was thrusting my cock into one of her holes and exploding. 

"The only solution is probably to go to the shower," she replied, standing up and striding fully nude towards the shower, full of confidence, with those long legs, lovely ass, and brief sexual looks that she kept sending me.

Kim disappeared into the bathroom, and I could hear the water running and wondered why I was still on the sofa. 

Even now, years later, the shower we shared remains the hottest I've ever experienced. 

I entered the shower; Kim was already soapy and appeared comfortable and cheerful. "I knew it would happen one day, didn't you?" She said while washing herself up.

"Well, I've fantasied about it a lot, but I never thought we were capable of going all the way," I said.

"I knew you'd never make a move, but there's no way in the world you'd be able to stop yourself if I touched you, so it appears I was correct," she laughed, continuing to wash herself.

I was captivated by her body and continued to look at her from head to toe; she was as beautiful as a nymph having a bath, with water and soap all over her most enticing features. 

Kim also examined me. She took a good look at my ass, slapped it, and said, "A great ass you got; I bet you had offers in the past from guys, and well, you know what I'm seeing properly for the first time?"  

"What?" I asked, slightly concerned.

"Your cock in a complete soft state!" She grabbed my cock by the base and squeezed it hard along its length with her soapy hands. "I assume with that size you don't have any self-confidence in the showers, lol."

I quickly went hard again, and Kim began to stroke it with soap. While toying with my balls, she stated, "I love that you got your private parts totally shaved."

"Me too," I replied, glancing at her hairless pussy. 

I let myself run my hands over her body. I cleansed her ass and pussy briefly and was only thinking about fingering her asshole, but I was too bashful to ask. 

I split her wet pussy lips and carefully slid two fingers inside while stroking her clitoral area with my thumb. My fingers went in and out while her hand moved up and down my cock. 

Kim soon lost her focus and simply held my cock tightly, closed her eyes, and began groaning, her back against the wall. 

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" Kim shrieked those words, turning me on even more as I maintained my monotonous rhythm of working her warm, wet pussy.

Kim was trembling, and I could see how her climax was pounding on her door, until the exquisite moment of pleasure finally arrived: "I'm cumming! Again". 

Kim sank against me, smiling, with my fingers still within her. I carefully removed them, stared at her, and sucked them. "I don't know what your problem is with your juices, but be sure I'm going to eat you later." 

ValenRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenRose

"Oh baby, I took you to the shower to make you cum, not me." She spoke in an apologized tone, but I could detect a lot of pleasure in her voice, as she was still under the influence of the orgasm.

I stared into her eyes, kissed her, and put three fingers inside; she was so wet and hot that they slipped perfectly. "Oh, my god," she exclaimed. 

This time I became aggressive with my fingers. Kim kept moaning and moaning, seemingly lost in that circumstance that appeared new to her. 

I felt how swollen she was inside, so I curled my fingertips and performed a "come over" motion, gently stroking her g-spot and pressing my thumb on her clitoris, till I began to play with it as well, with my fingers moving inside her. 

Apparently, this technique overwhelmed her as she exploded again, and I continued to move within until I heard her beg, "Please stop. I can't go on any longer, baby."

Kim needed a few minutes to recover before taking charge of me. She urged me to turn around and lean her body against mine; I could feel her tits and warm body, while Kim felt my cock. 

"You like it ah?" she whispered in my ear, stroking my cock from behind with an incredible two-handed handjob. I surrendered myself to her movements, words, and touch—a divine sensation.

"Tell me if you like it," she asked. Her left hand went to my backside, over my ass, and one finger found its way to my asshole. "Do you want my finger inside?" She murmured, stroking my cock harder and harder. 

"I've been fantasizing about it alot; go for it, l'm..." And before I could finish the phrase, I had a couple inches of her finger in my ass, and she was still stroking me furiously.

The experience was out of this world, but apparently it was only the beginning.

"Do you want my mouth again?" Kim asked sensually, "You find it warm and deep, don't you?" 

"YESSS, please!" I begged. 

Kim turned to face me, beaming with satisfaction. She looked deeply into my eyes and whispered, "As you wish." 

 She bathed my cock with her hands, washed off the soap, kneeled down, and began sucking me. Her right hand was working with my shaft, while her left was gripping my balls, but one finger slid even further into my asshole.  

Kim swirled her tongue around my cock, wrapping her mouth over every inch of it and succeeding in lowering her lips down to my base. Kim just took it all in again.

She pushed her lips away from my cock till they reached the tip, then went back in. All of this occurred while my ass was being fingered and my balls were nestled in the palm of her hand. 

Getting fingered was a fantasy for me, and it made me think about other things I could do with this sex goddess, things I'd wished for, which did happen later that exciting night. 

I was getting near to cumming, but why not enjoy it more? I stopped Kim and took out my cock. 

"Can I check something?" I asked and grabbed her head towards my cock, placing her chin beneath my cock base and pressing my cock into her face. I glanced at my cock, his length covering all over her face and even a little more. 

"Baby , I just realized how easily I could cover up your face."

"Cover?! Baby, Stop talking and go ahead and COVER my face! I want to feel it. Just let me know when you're about to cum," she said.

I couldn't deny that this beautiful woman wasn't full of surprises.

I was so turned on that I didn't even wait a second before starting to face fuck her, hammering her mouth. I could tell it wasn't easy for her; her jaw was probably open to its maximum condition, and I knew I needed to cum before exhausting her. 

After about a minute, I sensed the orgasm waves in my body. I removed my cock from her mouth, thrilled to give a facial for the first time. Yeah. Believe it or not, this was my first.

"Baby, I'm cumminggg!"

Kim closed her eyes, extended her tongue, and waited for it. I exploded in a tense manner, my first enormous ropes of cum hitting her face hard; her forehead, nose, and cheeks were fully covered. I let my last ropes go right to her mouth, lips, and tongue, which were now all coated. Kim swallowed what was left on her tongue and licked her lips all over, attempting to retrieve as much cum as possible. I inserted my cock back into her mouth for a final suck, then removed it.

She couldn't open her eyes yet, so I helped her stand, wiped her face thoroughly with face wash soap, and kissed her.  

"It was draining, baby. It was my first facial, and it was one of the finest orgasms I've ever experienced."  

Kim chuckled and replied, "If I have to get a facial, let it be in the shower; fuck, it's so convenient here."

My cock was semi-hard, and Kim noticed right away. "Even draining you twice, doesn't help, ah?" She said it with surprise. 

I nodded with acceptance. "Let's finish the shower and finish the night properly in bed; there are some holes I didn't cum inside yet and places I haven't tasted" I've said. 

We stayed at the shower for a few more minutes, and I had to stop myself from fucking her again; her being so sexy and amazing just made me turn on without a chance to be shut down, and she was laughing at why I'm just hard all the time.

We exchanged a couple more intense kisses, which even extended to the bed. We continued kissing and rolling from side to side, nude and passionate, until we came to a halt for a minute, gasping for air. 

I believed it was the appropriate time to drop the bombshell: "What about Anal? Are you into it?" I inquired with caution. 

Kim looked at me, slightly stunned, went for my cock, gripped it, and said, "You probably want me to be your first anal, too; I think you are too thick for it; you have already messed with my pussy and jaw." While pointing to my enormous cock head.

I didn't respond; I simply looked disappointed. 

Kim saw my face and replied, "But you know what...?"

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by JamesMan8
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments