Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sister And Brother Getting Closer

"'A sister who sees her brother inappropriately thinks that her brother does not notice her, but then lusts after her brother's body'"

49
4 Comments 4
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

It stuck to my lips and started eating my lips. He was so lustful that I couldn't stand it, so I fought back. We were kissing. The sound of rain accompanied us and added romance to the atmosphere. He grabbed my leg with his hand; oh my god, I was feeling so good.

Let's go back to the beginning. I am a nineteen-year-old blonde, blue-eyed, and very cute volleyball player girl. My brother is a handsome seventeen-year-old, typical high school student and basketball player.

One day, I was leaving the house for my classic volleyball practice.

''Richard, I'm going,'' I said.

'Okay, Sister,'' he said.

I left the house, got in the car, and went to school for practice, but there was a crowd in front of the door. I greeted one of my friends and asked what happened. There was a gas leak, so there wouldn't be practice for a few days.

Note that the school we came to is my brother's high school, so his school wouldn't be there for a few days. He hadn't seen school for a few days anyway

I gave myself some time to have coffee with a few friends and then I went back home. I opened the door and went into the house and started going straight to my room. As I was approaching my brother's room, I heard strange sounds. I got really close, the door was open, I looked slightly and my brother was masturbating. I said something normal and went to my room, changed my clothes, and put on my bikini to go into the pool. I guess the sound was getting faster while I was getting dressed.

When I passed his room again, I couldn't help myself and looked inside again. He had taken his dick out from under the covers for the first time and I couldn't believe my eyes. He was stroking it with both hands and although he was still holding it with both hands, it was still overflowing from his hand. I had been watching for a few minutes and I was wet. I started stroking my pussy with my hand but soon my brother came and I left there.

I went downstairs and threw myself into the cool waters of the pool in the garden.

''Oh my god, Jasmin, he is your brother but he, he is so handsome and his thing is very good. Oh my god,'' I said.

''Jasmin, what happened? Don't you have training?'' he said.

''We did, but there was a gas leak during training, and school won't be for a few days,'' I said.

While saying theiss, my brother also got into the pool. We went to the jacuzzi part of the pool together and sat for a while but my brother went to get drinks. When he came back, seeing his wet body in the cold water made me hot. I slowly let myself go to my brother's arms but he accepted it. We were both drinking my drinks and talking. He was caressing my arm with his hand and I was playing with his abs with my hand.

A few minutes later, I got up and got out of the jacuzzi, turned my ass towards him, and got out of the pool. I took my towel and went to my room, dried off, and hung out in my room.

While hanging out in the room, I got bored, forgot about the events, and went downstairs. I made myself a sandwich and sat on the couch to watch TV. My brother, who had just gotten out of the pool had come in and his body was still wet but it wasn't like the first time. I guess it was just for a moment. When he was about to sit on the couch, I stopped him, yelled a little, and chased him. When he changed clothes and came back, I apologized for yelling at him, kissed him on the cheek, and asked him if he wanted a sandwich. When he said 'yes,' I made him a sandwich too and the day just went by.

The next day, since there was no training and my brother didn't go to school, the family had breakfast, and at breakfast, my father said that he was going abroad for work and my mother had to go to Washington, D.C., and they would leave after breakfast.

BritanyWonder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BritanyWonder

As they were sending my parents off, my mother said to me, "Take care of Richard; we got a message from the school that it will be closed for the week and you won't have practice either, you already know that."

And they left.

I got ready for the bike ride and left the house. I came home about an hour later and jumped straight into the shower.I dried off, put on my clothes, and went downstairs.

''Sister, can you make the sandwich you made yesterday?'' he said.

I went to the kitchen to prepare a sandwich. While he was preparing it. He suddenly kissed me on the neck and thanked me. He was so close that his legs were touching my legs.

''Sister, your hair smells so good,'' he said and started to smell my hair.

''But it hasn't been combed, if you want, I can comb it while you prepare the sandwich,'' he said.

And got a comb and came. He wasn't combing my hair, he was caressing it as if. He was both caressing it and combing it and he was blowing his warm breath on my neck. I also felt something hardening behind me. No way, my brother was aroused by me and he didn't find any problem with it and he was letting his dick touch my hips. I was aroused too and when my brother's dick entered between my hips, I moaned 'ahhh' in a low voice but the low voice didn't prevent my brother from hearing. My brother laughed devilishly.

I felt so good that I didn't want it to end. My brother started moving my hair back and forth while combing it. With each move. His cock between my ass went deeper and my pussy was getting wet. I couldn't hold myself back any longer and started moaning softly.

''Jasmin, my cock is more lustful than that day,'' he said.

No way. He had seen me that day and added, ''I'm sure, your pussy is wetter than that day too,'' he said.

I felt one of his hands on my waist and the other on my chest. He was holding my waist and pushing it back and forth harder with more force. He was rubbing my chest. He grabbed me and turned me around. "Do you want to see my dick closer?'' he said.

I held his dick with my hand while rubbing his penis against my pussy; it was really big.

''I want to see your dick,'' I said.

And my brother pulled down. His dick hit his belly with such force. I put my hand on his dick and I couldn't quite grasp it. While I was touching his flaming dick. Brother and I made eye contact and we got closer and started kissing passionately. When our lips parted, my brother said, ''How about you taste my dick?''

''I hesitate,'' I said.

He grabbed my head and brought me down. His huge cock was in front of my eyes.

''You're ready to taste it,'' he said.

I started to lick and suck the head of his cock as he said that. I slowly moved forward and came back, as I moved forward. He took control of my head and started to speed up. He was asking for my throat to take his entire cock. It was like. He was going to drill it. I started to get used to it and we both started to enjoy it. He was already showing that he was enjoying it. After a while, his cock started to throb.

''I'm going to cum, Sister. Can I cum in your mouth?'' he said.

I pulled back.

''As you wish,'' I said.

And started licking his cock again. While holding my head and speeding it up. He started to cum saying 'ahhhhhhhh yeah'. My mouth started to fill with my brother's warm sperm and it didn't stop. The sperm was overflowing from my mouth but my brother was still cumming. Finally, he stopped and took his cock out of my mouth. I swallowed the remaining sperm (it was disgusting but nice).

To be continued...

Published 
Written by SiberUser
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments