Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Stories

First time sex stories relate to virgins losing their cherry.

They are typically stories of teenagers making love for the first time, and the excitement and buzz that comes from that initial experimentation.

Another favorite theme in this section are young men or women, losing their virginity to an older woman (the 'milf' syndrome) or older man - the more experienced partner educating their younger partner in the art of sex.

Will or Sam?

Lia makes her choice

"Well, shit," Lia murmured to herself, rolling over in bed and squinting at the sunlight piercing through the cracks in the wooden slats of her window. The room was a mess, clothes strewn about like confetti from last night's festivities. Her heart thudded in her chest as she realized she was naked, the cool morning air kissing her skin. The echoes of her own passionate cries filled her ears, a stark reminder of the night...

Professional Services

Once again, my daughter Helen reveals her slutty and submissive nature when she goes to Corfu Town to get her phone fixed

Helen slumped into the comfortable chair and surveyed the marina. At least the restaurant had a decent view. She'd dropped off her phone to be fixed hours ago and was bored and exhausted. She'd traipsed around Corfu Town for hours, killing time. Unlike her father and Jessica, she had little interest in ruins or art, so many attractions didn't interest her. When the waiter arrived, she ordered a drink and some food. She sp...

Avlaki Initiation

I spend the day on the beach with Jessica after Helen breaks her phone.

Breakfast on Saturday was a nightmare. Acerbic Jessica, when I first met her, had been bad enough. Icy Jessica was worse. She glared haughtily at me if I addressed her, looking at me like shit on her shoe. My daughter looked confused, glancing between us. Jessica's scornful, icy demeanour continued until the girls departed for the beach, as they had done most days. Though it was Jade and her daughter Emma's last day, flyi...

Cody's Creekside Encounter

Cody visits his grandparents in Arkansas for summer vacation and has a summer he’ll never forget.

The first thing that struck Cody as he stepped out of his grandparents' dilapidated old pickup truck was the oppressive silence that hung over the sleepy rural town of Sweetwater, Arkansas. It was as if the very air had been sucked out of the atmosphere, leaving behind only a heavy, humid stillness that seemed to press down on him like a leaden blanket. He glanced at his wristwatch, noting with a mixture of irritation and...

There’s A Crack In The Ivory

Too tempting is a virgin…

Pygmalion hid himself from the lustful nature of women littering Cyprus… …and instead carved a virgin in ivory to match his expectations of a woman. ~oOo~ He outlined her form with a copper chisel and a steady mind, but when it came time for the details, his inner desires crept from the crevices. The most beautiful woman his eyes had ever seen was taking shape before him. As he tenderly cupped her freshly chiseled face, h...

First Time For Everything

I have my first kiss and lose my virginity at the same time.

When I was 16 I was a junior in a small private high school. I had taken some courses during the summer so I had an extra “study hall” where we sat in the library and either studied or got caught up on schoolwork. I had always been kind of shy and kept to myself for the most part, especially during this class because it was just me with senior jocks that were cocky and obnoxious. One day while I was sitting at my table, o...

A Spark Ignites: Gretchen's Unexpected Passion

Innocent young Amish woman gives her virginity to her new "English" friend

Gretchen was the prettiest Amish girl you could find. She had the longest, blondest hair, the biggest blue eyes, and a great ass. She loved working at the local Amish market, waiting tables. She loved serving homemade pies and fresh-baked bread to locals and tourists alike, watching as familiar faces brightened at the taste of her people's special recipes. Gretchen's days were filled with the soothing rhythm of farm life,...

Trained By A Cougar

She Taught Me Well

I had just received my driver's license and had bought a used 1974 Monte Carlo to drive to high school and to my new part-time job at a grocery store. Starting the eleventh grade was exciting. I was planning to start dating girls. At sixteen, I was mature for my age. My voice was becoming deeper and I had grown a lot of black hair on my chest, arms, legs, face, and pubic area. I worked out daily, keeping in shape for spor...

Score 23 23
4
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Their First Night

K finally gives her self fully to B and takes B fully in return.

K had been eagerly awaiting B’s return all week. The excitement of having her boyfriend home from the army for the weekend filled her with joy and anticipation. The sun had been shining brightly all day, and the two of them spent it relaxing in the garden of a nearby country pub, sipping on cool cider, eating good food and laughing together. K, a bubbly brunette with an hourglass figure that turned heads wherever she went...

Go Ask Your Girlfriend!

Heather agrees to teach Jimmy a few things about women.

“Thank you so much, Heather,” Jimmy’s mom apologized as they stood on the porch. “I know it’s a bit unusual, but obviously, at Jimmy’s age, we couldn’t call any of his old sitters.” “Don’t worry,” Heather reassured her. “I’m happy to keep an eye on him.” “We’ve had these tickets for months, but Jack was talking about canceling! When Karen mentioned you were home for the summer, it seemed like a perfect fit. I remembered J...

The Luck Of The Draw

Attending a game of chance pays off in spades

It was just another typical late spring weekend, and I had been aware for about a week that my dad was organizing a cookout and small celebration for family friends, relatives, and some of my close friends. The evening would also include poker and drinking, a routine activity for my dad since my parents’ divorce over a year ago. By mid-afternoon, the majority of the guests had arrived, and the food was being served. Adult...

Jenna's First Time - Part 2 Of 2

Jenna and Jalen meet in person for her first time with another man...who happens to be black.

It was several weeks later before Jalen’s availability matched up with our schedule. But the big day had finally arrived, and I found myself hard as a rock as we drove to the hotel where my sexy blonde wife would spread her legs for black cock. We had agreed on a halfway point to meet. I would walk her to the hotel room door and deliver her personally to Jalen. I’d stay for a drink and then leave the two of them to have f...

Jake's First

Sometimes you get what you really want.

Jake woke up to a beautiful day. Jake turned twenty-one yesterday. His family threw him a grand party. How he managed to not get drunk, he doesn't know. What he does know about all his presents is that his parents gave him more than enough cash and their blessing to hike the Adirondack Trail again. This time, he was going to start in Georgia and head to Maine. The last time he did the trail, it took just shy of six months...

Jenna's First Time - Part 1 Of 2

Phone sex with a sexy black man leads to more.

When my flight arrived early on a Friday afternoon, I decided to surprise my wife with some flowers. I felt terrible that my work travel had taken me away from her so much in recent months, and I thought it would be nice to come home sooner than expected. Maybe I’d even get lucky! “Jenna, I’m home!” I called out as I walked through the house, looking for her. I opened the bedroom door and found her naked, legs spread wide...

See Me (Part 1 of 2)

An older married woman invites eighteen-year-old Tate to look and touch.

When I knocked on Myra's front door that morning in late July, I got no answer. Her car was in the driveway, so I knew she was home. Every week at around this time, I showed up to mow her lawn. Her husband was very particular about the yard work, but I hadn't received a message from him about what he wanted done today. Last week, he'd mentioned he would soon be out of town on business, and I figured that was probably the...