Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exhibitionism Stories

Exhibitionists get off on being watched - our exhibitionist stories relate specifically to people getting aroused by being watched having sex.

Generally acts of exhibitionism take place outside - a deserted beach for example.

Often the exhibitionist will deliberately expose him or herself to any voyeurs who are in the vicinity, as well of course to their lover.

House On Fire

Every female in the neighborhood was watching my hard cock as it squirted cum on the ground.

I always jacked myself off in the bathtub. Warm water and soap lubricated my hand, letting it slide over my cock easily. I was a chronic masturbater. I did it at least once each day. I had been in the bath for about ten minutes when my nephew banged on th...

The Dare Game

A group of college students play a game of dares.

Who plays games? Kids do, for sure. But there also is also a category I’ll call bored adults. These adults play games, too. Adult games. It was Spring break at the University. Most students had gone home. A few of us who hadn’t, three girls, spent an even...

Meeting Boss Daddy

Going to meet a Daddy I met online.

I was almost seventeen when it first happened. When I was sixteen, I joined a teen chat site online. I posted my picture and other stuff on my chart profile for other teens to look at if they wanted to chat to me. I had been on the site for a little over...

ENF System Chronicles 0: Deepwatch Part 2

Can an image from outer space really make you lose your inhibitions?

Chapter 4 Kim's fingers hovered over the console's keyboard. The data on Chimera filled the screen, a jumble of numbers and graphs that should have commanded her full attention. Her mind kept drifting back to the sensation that still lingered between her...

The Package

Lovers always find a way to connect.

Months after their Halloween adventure, Izzy is in Paris at her flat. O’Neill is in New York for business. “A plug,” she types and waits. "Such a hard dare," his reply comes within seconds. She can almost hear the sarcasm in his voice. She’d anticipated h...

Chapter 1: Her First Test

Playing pool with no panties

It took some time to work out a plan, and I was very anxious about it. Lisa liked to have fun and could have a flirty side, but if this backfired, I could be in the doghouse for some time. I needed to see how she would react and if a blowup would end the...

ENF System Chronicles 0: Deepwatch Part 1

Can an image from outer space really make you lose your inhibitions?

Chapter 1 Alicia's gaze lingered on the softly glowing monitors, their blue light casting an ethereal glow across her face. The facility was silent, save for the occasional hum of machinery and the distant echo of Bert's footsteps. They were the only two...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Office Escapades: Catherine

Catherine tries to one-up Brittany

I was working in our conference room, the one we call the board room. It is large and rather corporate and sterile if you ask me. It has a long u-shaped table surrounded by something like twenty-four chairs. Anyway, I needed to spread out so I had been wo...

The Windows

When two people challenge each other to masturbate in front of their windows, causing great delight to voyeurs

“Oh, God, until you finally deign to call,” I said. “So you're the son of a bitch who delights in watching me from the window in your room.” “You can call me Andrew. And yes, I am the voyeur who enjoys watching you every afternoon while you work out. It's...

Emma's Risky Indulgence

A businesswoman's risky public pleasure quest

The late afternoon sun beat down on the bustling city street as Emma approached Lacy's Boutique. Sweat beaded on her forehead, but the moisture on her palms had nothing to do with the heat. Anticipation coursed through her veins, setting her nerves alight...

Holiday In

Birthday celebrations on vacation.

It was vacation time. Time to let go, let loose, and ring the bell. Ulysses and Amber had been married for ten years. He was a business executive; she was a high-end real estate agent. They were a successful couple living in a five-bedroom house with a we...

The Pool Man

A leisurely day by the pool turns into a day I won't forget.

As I’ve mentioned in my previous stories, all of the experiences I write about are based on our real-life sexual journey. Many of our fun times were written from my husband Tom’s point of view under our couple’s login nccpl50. You can easily find them by...

Saint To Slut In Just Seven Days: Sunday P.M.

Samantha and Stefan have a romantic picnic lunch followed by Sam meeting Stefan's mum. Promises are made and a new life begins.

We spent most of the afternoon wandering around the city, looking at art, and generally just enjoying each other's company. Stefan knew of a whole world in this city that I had never explored before. Tiny little shops and galleries are hidden down alleys...