Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

House On Fire

"Every female in the neighborhood was watching my hard cock as it squirted cum on the ground."

5
0 Comments 0
474 Views 474
1.5k words 1.5k words

I always jacked myself off in the bathtub. Warm water and soap lubricated my hand, letting it slide over my cock easily. I was a chronic masturbater. I did it at least once each day.

I had been in the bath for about ten minutes when my nephew banged on the door and started yelling at me. He was a toddler and could not talk well, so I had difficulty hearing what he was trying to tell me.

“Go tell Grandma what you want,” I yelled back at him.

I heard him running through the house, calling out for my Mom, his Grandma. We were babysitting him while my sister was working. Mom had come home from working a night shift and was on the couch in the living room, trying to sleep. My nephew was soon back banging on the bathroom door and yelling something unintelligible. Again, I told him to tell my mother what he wanted. 

He returned to the bathroom door a third time and was still yelling something I couldn’t understand. Again, I told him to find Grandma. I should have realized something was seriously wrong. I blame that failure on a lack of maturity, as I was only eighteen. 

He didn’t go away when I yelled at him this time. Instead, he pushed the bathroom door open and chatted away. Smoke rolled through the door, filling the room. He had been trying to tell me something was seriously wrong.

I jumped out of the tub and picked up my nephew. I went to find my mother. She was on the couch sleeping. Exhausted from working at the hospital all night and maybe a little goofy from the effects of smoke inhalation, she was hard for me to awaken. Finally, getting her awake and off the couch, I pushed her toward the door, trying to get her and my nephew out of the burning house. 

After getting them out of the house, I tried to return to my bedroom to get something so I could dress quickly. I was still naked from my bath, and my cock was still hard. I had enjoyed masturbating in the tub like I usually do but hadn’t ejaculated yet. My bedroom was totally on fire. I had no hope of retrieving any garments.

Mom was confused by the smoke. Instead of taking my nephew and leaving the house, she went downstairs to the basement after the garden hose. She stumbled on the steps, breaking her foot. She had forgotten to turn on the water, dragging the useless garden hose up the basement stairs.

I managed to scoop up my nephew and escorted him and Mom out of the back door. It was closer, and the flames were too hot to reach the front door. We exited the burning house.

I was still naked and still had a hard-on. When my dick was soft, it wasn’t as big as my friends' cocks were. I only had about four inches when soft, but it grew to six and a half or more inches when erect, and I was thicker than all my friends. Only my brother and Mr. Kay were bigger than me. And they both had huge cocks.

I got my mom and nephew to the neighbor’s house across the street. I called the fire department, begging them to hurry and put the fire out. 

Gloria, the girl next door, was pretty and six years older than me. She kept staring at my hard dick all the time I was on the phone. I liked her watching me. I guess the adrenalin was helping to keep my dick hard. She asked me why I was naked. I told her there had been so much fire I couldn’t get to my clothes from the bathroom or bedroom.

I went outside to see if I could see or hear any fire trucks coming our way. Several people had come outside to see what all the excitement was about. Almost all the neighborhood women were on the street, along with a few girls my age. So there I was, naked in the street surrounded by girls and women, an exhibitionist’s delight. I enjoyed being in the exhibit.

Kathy Parker was one of the girls my age. She was the prettiest seventeen-year-old girl I knew. She had red hair, blue eyes,  the softest-looking pale skin I had ever seen, and a few freckles.  I had wanted to fuck her badly. She was what we boys called stacked. She was not fat; she just had a curvy body with everything where it should be, including the prettiest legs. Her quadriceps flexed when she walked, and her calves were shapely and firm. Just being around her made my dick get hard.

HelenTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenTasty

Mrs. Burroughs was there, and she was a knockout, too. She was maybe thirty-five years old, but it looked like she was twenty. I had been in and out of her house almost daily for the previous five years. I had often seen her in her underwear, panties, and bra. I thought she liked to hang around the house, exposing herself to us boys. And we enjoyed the view. 

She had two boys who were my friends. One of them had tricked me into sucking his cock. I found that I liked sucking dick and swallowing their juices. I had first sucked his dick when he was at my house with two friends, and I enjoyed sucking them to completion for the past years. 

She stood very close to me and talked. I couldn’t carry on a conversation naked in front of all the neighborhood women. Mrs. Boroughs said she liked my cock and told me I had a nice one.

I swear it got bigger and started bouncing up and down with every one of my heartbeats. My friend’s mom and Kathy were both all smiles as my cock jumped. 

Kathy told me I was handsome, and with my nice cock the girls would be after me. She stepped closer and reached for my groin. My cute neighbor had her back to the other women as she reached out and caressed my cock with her soft hand. She slid her hand up and down my dick jacking me off softly. Mrs. Burroughs said she would like to jack me off, too, but she was too old to get away with it in public. My friend’s mom would later teach me a few things when I visited her house and her sons were not home.

I started shooting cum. The first shot went 3 feet at minimum, I swear. The other four shots were not as powerful, and the last one dribbled out on Kathy’s hand. I almost lost my mind when she licked it off her hand and swallowed it. I had no idea my pretty neighbor, who I wanted to fuck so badly, could be such a nasty, horny girl.

All the other ladies watched with smiles on their faces as I grabbed my cock and continued to jack off. It felt so good and I continued to masturbate until Kathy brought me a towel to clean my cum with. I wrapped it around my waist and waited. 

Mom had come out on the neighbor's porch with the neighbor lady and watched me when Cathy jacked me off, and I shot cum on the sidewalk. She and the neighbor lady had a strange look on their faces.

Before Mom could come across the street to talk to me, Mrs. Burroughs told me she was impressed that my dick was still stiff and throbbing. She said the girls were going to like my ability to stay hard, and when we had the chance, she was going to teach me a few things about fucking and how to use my 7” cock to please a lady properly. 

Mom told me to wait where I was and keep my dick covered with the towel. My older brother was to pick me up and take me to his home temporarily.  He would buy me some clothes to wear. The towel didn’t do a lot of good covering me.

My cock was still hard, it tented the towel and moved it up and down as my cock throbbed. She also told me to avoid Mrs. Boroughs. She told me the neighbor lady was too fast. I didn’t have any idea what she was talking about, but I finally figured out that Mom meant that Mrs. Boroughs was hot to trot and liked to fuck young guys.

Published 
Written by gdwilburn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors